☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: The most romantic things for and from the One-it-is  (Read 2628 times)

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +303/-0
  • No SEO, but Love, Health, UFO, etc.
    • View Profile
    • Upside-down text and backwards text
Re: The most romantic things for and from the One-it-is
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2024, 01:52:44 PM »
Despite of the obstacles she is going to like you because your attraction power is bigger and bigger. An example -- here we delete immediately the messages of the Shanghai's psychocel and we don't read his more and more schizophrenic posts, but he sent me a PM. I only took a 5 sec look and noticed about you (MSL) that he's dreaming of your "male attribute" (in his hallucinatory way) which points that even low T bisexual and homosexual guys like him are full of wish to have at least a moment with you. I can't imagine how attractive you are in the eyes of the women!
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +821/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #46 on: Yesterday at 03:42:02 AM »
 At this point I am around 7/10+, let's say, 7.1/10. So what I attract is like 20-30% of the females around the world (about the bisexual and homosexual males like him, I don't want to care because I am straight.) After an year, I think I may become a solid 7.5/10 and after two years - a solid 8/10. The last, third year, will be crucial for my 9/10 goal and if I see that I can't reach the level, I should use some additional ways which aren't currently in my list, such as protein diets, more gym stuff and relocation... But if at that time (the third year) she thinks that as an 8/10 I look good enough, then I can just be happy with it, because I do it only for her. If she likes me as an 8/10 man, then I don't care if the others will also like me in this level or only if I am a 9/10 or above. I don't need to be a playboy, what I need is the person I love to love me too.  :)
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: Yesterday at 12:36:51 PM »
That's true and makes great sense.
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #48 on: Yesterday at 08:40:45 PM »
 I stopped teaching Chinese students online but I love her very much and she is my one and only Chinese student (for free; I will never charge her for classes because it's my real pleasure to teach her English and everything I can.) She really likes this language and plans to work something language related in the near future so I do my best to improve her English. By the way she speaks better than ~85% of the Chinese population and teaching her is comparatively easy. Today I sent her a short grammar related lesson:

"应该的。👼 今天我只写了 10 个前缀(和一个后缀)的例子,其中有有趣的单词“love”。😄 同时,你可以了解前缀的用法并学习一些新单词👍❕。 👉1. under- (不够-):under-love-d (缺乏关爱). 👉2. de- (不要再做某事): de-love-d (爱过了,但是分手了;前男女友,等。)👉3. mis- (错-):mis-love (不充分,不完美,误导的爱。)👉4.    be- (制造,导致): be-love-d (心爱, 最爱的). 👉5. pre- (有过了,之前)pre-love-d (二手的东西 或 已经不是处女/处男的人). 👉6. pro- (支持): pro-love (一种支持或相信一切形式的真诚、忠诚的爱与关怀的哲学). 👉7. anti- (反对,讨厌):anti-love (反爱,  不要谈恋爱,觉得爱是没有意思的或危险的,等)👉8. post- (以后,之后):post-love, post-relationship (分手后,离婚后的感觉,情况。)👉9. non- (非-,没-)non-love (非爱,没有爱). 👉10. omni- (全部,全-)omni-love (爱全部的或爱100%的一个人的). 🌟"

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: Yesterday at 08:48:14 PM »
Good that we will have the lessons here too. Let people with weak English like that abnormal Shanghaicel lj to learn some useful English because they are shame for the Chinese who really speak good English like Miss Yingyuke here.

Can you repost also your explanation from Weixin where you explained why did you stop teaching Chinese students?

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #50 on: Yesterday at 09:22:34 PM »
我认为自己以后不会再有动力继续在网上教中国学生了。他们已经让我失望太多次了:他们不遵守学习的承诺,他们轻易放弃,他们不断改变安排,他们抱有不切实际的期望,希望在一个月内学会语言,他们给人虚假的希望,浪费他们和我的时间。(是的,我有一些完美的中国学生,包括我一生中最爱的女孩,但他们中的大多数人或他们的父母只是不明白什么是必要的、重要的以及如何正常行事,所以我认为是时候停止这种无果而终的教学,去做些别的事情了。)如果你将来真的需要英语老师,我祝你好运找到另一个,因为我要结束这种教学生涯了。

+

I still love Chinese people, culture, etc and I will love my favorite Chinese person forever (and I will teach her and only her, if she wants), but about teaching others -- nah, "enough is enough."

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #51 on: Yesterday at 09:26:07 PM »
 OK. Now something more romantic, touching but real and 100% sincere: https://youtube.com/shorts/e4v4xTZ9kDM

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: Today at 12:22:22 PM »
Good, good and very good. 8)

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.