☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: Catching Golddiggers and Loyalty Tests Parody  (Read 325 times)

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
Catching Golddiggers and Loyalty Tests Parody
« on: July 26, 2024, 11:04:56 PM »

Catching golddiggers and loyalty tests parody

For the fans of the incel humor, noncel humor, love humor, etc, you probably will find it funny:

:D ;D

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
Re: Catching Golddiggers and Loyalty Tests Parody
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2024, 11:13:09 PM »
 What an interesting actor  ;) 😀
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Zhang Jie

• SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +134/-899
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2024, 02:13:27 AM »
Yeah after our 'bawdy' 'streetwalker' Alexa has suffered a significant decline of sexual function because of her excessive obscenities including having unstoppedly intercoursed with the gorillas and so on, due to them now has she suffered a cognitive decay!
What kind of babysitting parody is it? A ffffffffffffffffffff old baby desparate with life imitating other ffffffffffffffffffff incels with making various retarded faces? And a funny w....... was amused by such a retarded parody? Jesus Christ this forum has really devolved into a web retarded camp where there are no ffffffffffffffffffff posts that are useful in the slightest bit for us to learn anything from while there are only funny laughing stocks that are even way more boring than the ffffffffffffffffffff examples of the words of the Urban Dictionary...
« Last Edit: July 27, 2024, 04:34:52 AM by Alexa »

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2024, 04:34:04 AM »
1. I am not a zoophile. I had many partners (something that you can't imagine as a bad looking, insane, criminal incel) but the zoophilic lie is just me of your hallucinations as an insane liar.

2. Cognitive decay and me? ROFL 😂 The opposite: as usual Zhang projects his own problems to others. He has many, many cognitive and behavioral issues and he is a well known mentalcel with criminal nature and deeds.

3. "Babysitting parody" is just in the rotten brain of the Shwnghaiese Zhang Jie. :D

"Old baby" sounds ridiculously funny from the baby-childish bodied and faced Zhang, who is mentally also almost a baby. Don't you understand that exactly you who doesn't look like a true male and who is low T, muscleless boyish body and face 👀 undevelopedcel to insult true men with your projected problems is a BIG Joke? 🤣

4. He is desperate but not as much as you who have to listen to mommy and daddy what soy to drink and what food to eat... Ah yeah, also in which factory to cut papers for a ridiculous payment. :D :D :D :D

5. How imbecile one can be to believe that UDY are incels?!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Sergio has a girlfriend and MSL is "another incel"?  :D :D :D :D What a terrible schizophrenia...

6. Various restarted faces. Because he is a professional actor who played in four movies and in the TV during 1996-1999. And he is ACTING retardedly but you are a REAL retardedcel without VARIOUS faces. All your photos you showed us with the same imbecile looking and the same disgusting low T body, chubby face and... just disgusting and repelling. Truecel.

7. Yes, I am funny and open-minded so people laugh with me. But you are a laugh material and people laugh because of you. ;D ;D ;D ;D The real laughing stock.

8. The useful posts where people MULTIPLE times tried to explain something to you are really useless for you because of your low IQ. Your IQ is lower than your income. Like that ones: they told you that men have no menopause and you, the imbecile, continues to repeat that a man has menopause!  ;D

9. You hate the Omnilogy forum. Yes, like it was said, because even a forum mogs you.  ;D :D Other incels are mogged by "he", but Zhang is mogged by "it". :D

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-0
  • No SEO, but Love, Health, UFO, etc.
    • View Profile
    • Upside-down text and backwards text
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2024, 10:55:52 PM »
Oh yeah, that was very well said and the video of course rocks.

As for the crazy psycho-criminal low IQcel here, better ignore him and report him, ban him, tell all people you know the truth about him. Make people safe!
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2024, 06:39:36 AM »
 As you know I answer the schizocel's debilisms and hallucinations step by step because as a working (several types of activities -- sports, recycling, cooking, videos, little charity and learning) I have no time for the worst Chinese person who is both criminalcel and mentalcel (low IQ and low EQ, bad memory, very low educated, hallucinating, using rude and obscene language, threatening with death and so on).
 Here comes my one and only answer for tonight:

1. About Alexa -- pure hallucinations (included as N•6 hallucination in the list of his 张杰's hallucinations. Also, that is important, the "cognitive decay" is a projection to Alexa of his own cognitive decay. Don't forget that it's a person who is not capable even to choose his own food, doesn't recognize a clock on a wall thinking of it as a countdown timer, etc. + fails to immigrate abroad and can't enter any university.
 2. He is seeing the parody as babysitting because he is ignorant and has difficulties to understand even simple facts, objects and actions.
 For example, when I showed him my shaver, his comment was that he is only 24 and he has no idea about the life at all. His exact words:

"see... I am just a 24 y.o youngster and if i coulda helped you I woulda... but I myself am not good at living life, how can I give any good suggestion?"

After his admition that he's not good at life and can't give good suggestions (based on a shaver photo) how to expect even a half % understanding of a comedy video?! It's impossible.
 3. "Old baby" said the real mentally and even physically infantile; the underdeveloped, funny looking chubby and low T male... Another projection of his babyishness. :D
 4. About the retarded varios faces:
 4.1. It is acting. They are created on purose for the art.
 But your race is retarded naturally. You are looking as a natural debil.
 4.2. I can do various restarted, non-retarded, serious, funny, angry, etc. faces because I am a semi-professional actor.
 But your face, in all your shared photos, is only one type expression: the expression of a sad debil. No varieties.
 5. The forum has different sections and it's full of useful things but your debilism is an obstacle to navigate the forum and to understand it. It's just not for your incredibly low intellectual, mental and moral level. So just stop trying to understand it. It will only make you more depressed because as it was said already, even an inanimate object like this forum mogs you. (Every female or male, if you wish, will choose to spend her or his life with the forum than with you.) You are lacking of everything:

- not well educated (even doesn't know the anacondas aren't venomous)
 - not good looking (chubby, lack of muscle mass, feminine features due to the low testosterone levels, comparatively short for the Shanghai's area)
 - infantile (parents are choosing your food, beverages, work place, bank accounts, immigration... all)
 - moral and psychopathological issues (lies, abusing, stalking, hallucinating, overreacting, threatening...)
 - lack of skills; no work experience, you even don't know how to make some tea.
 - bad at language learning and having no stable interests.
 A long list. And in some moments the people may think your are a laughing stock but the sad truth is that you are a totally pitiful hopeless underdeveloped loser.
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-0
  • No SEO, but Love, Health, UFO, etc.
    • View Profile
    • Upside-down text and backwards text
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2024, 04:00:48 PM »
coulda... woulda...  :D :D :D The pitiful moron (debil) thinks that these slang ghetto words are making his English upgraded. :D And he did his best?  :D Lol. But maybe be considering the fact that he is not free to do anything without his parents approval from eating and drinking to working and investing.

But still, good to give him the due respect about saying the truth that he is a failure (not good at living life, not good at giving suggestions) ...

and good also that now he is coming out with his real Chinese name "Zhang Jie 张杰”。
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.