☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: What the hell is going on with Zhang Jie incel?!  (Read 348 times)

Good incel

• The good boy
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +139/-5
  • You're welcome!
    • View Profile
What the hell is going on with Zhang Jie incel?!
« on: July 24, 2024, 07:15:20 PM »
 Zhang Jie, the incel from Shanghai, China. What the hell is he doing? I know, brocel you are reading it and I want to give you a piece of mind, even tho I can't call you a "bro" after I see your pro-ruscist, pro-putinist and pro-xis orientations.
I don't really care if you are a gay or bisexual. What I care is why you are becoming so savage, so disgraceful and amoral.
Everything was fine until you started to bring back memories and old topics. Then, as we expected, the people involved will answer you and Desi did. But she kept the rules. Questioning your statement about being a billionaire but still needing to go to work, counting little amounts of yuans like two hundred for something and other poor guys traits were dubious and she just expressed her doubts without breaking a single rule. And you?
1. You started to ask admins to lock topics, to ban users and to limit their free speech just because they disagree with you!
2. After you saw it's not gonna work you said you want to leave the forum which is your right but you lied again (not your first time as a liar) and you didn't leave it but instead started to insult, curse, post sick insane posts about death, killing, murdering, suffering, more lies and fake stories about her.
3. You were thinking that overreacting with curses, death threads and other crimes will make you a hero, a winner but what you got is to be a loser: now you are banned totally from participating in this forum, people already see you as a dangerous ultra freak, nobody believes in your self-proclaimed high IQ, the disgusted people share and comment your insane posts and crime thoughts here and there like in X, Facebook, Reddit, YouTube, the Omnilogy forum, etc...
4. Your support for the antihuman forces like those of Putin, Xi and other dictators makes you even closer to the most despicable criminals ever.

I had much better and much higher expectations for you. I wanted to be your friend, to ascend together with science, sports and innovative ideas but now all I think is that it's good that I never met you in my life.
Shame on you.
Inceldom sucks...

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
Re: What the hell is going on with Zhang Jie incel?!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2024, 07:59:29 PM »
 Don't try anymore to explain him these things. He is self-opinionated (having an arrogantly high regard for himself and his own opinions.) and obviously he has no abilities to understand what is good and bad, what is true or false, what is real and what is just a hallucination, illusion, dream... And, also, he has no moral orientation, he had no respect to law, police, human life, etc. A very hopeless case.
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Dimitroff

• Разбирач & играч
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-3
  • Разбирач, играч и предприемач.
    • View Profile
    • Много ме кефи тоя predpriemach!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2024, 08:32:23 PM »
In short: a mentalcel and a crimecel. Incapable to communicate and comprehend normally. Ban on sight and avoiding. In very serious cases, immediately reports!
Разбирач, играч, предприемач. Какво повече от това? ;)

Zhang Jie

• SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +134/-899
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2024, 02:38:15 AM »
What retard? Can't you ffffffffffffffffffff see oh our 'very rich' and 'honest' ffffffffffffffffffff w..... Desi actually a 'suspectcel' who suspects everything you ffffffffffffffffffff claim to be fake and for ffffffffffffffffffff instance if you claim 'I have $10000000 in pocket' she will be 'Ah ffffffffffffffffffff $10000000 in ffffffffffffffffffff pocket? You ffffffffffffffffffff liar. Kill yourself or run over your own mother with a car!' How good but evil! Which do you expect me to do, be nice like 'Oh my respects Miss. Desi' to her or insert some anacondas into her ffffffffffffffffffff p........ to poison her to ffffffffffffffffffff death?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2024, 03:09:51 AM by Alexa »

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2024, 03:19:36 AM »
To make clear for the readers who maybe read it for the first time. The post above is made by a liar and hallucinatory, who is behaving criminally and who is a pro-violence, pro-Rusaian fascist and pro-Jinping.

Desi NEVER said to him something that rude (100% his wrong, poor memory and his hallucinations). She just very politely doubted his claims that he is rich because he also claims that he can't pay 200 yuan and he is going to work in a factory for some thousand yuan.

The person posted here many lies and hallucinations. His last one was that his ex-trainer is a male prostit@te but in fact he is a straight male. At the same time Zhang Jie from Shanghai is the person who looks and behaves very lady-ish, feminine, bisexually and so on.

So what he is saying against Desi and against MSL is 180° wrong and a projection of his own doings: he curse and abuse people but he hallucinates it about Desi who never used a bad word! He is behaving bisexually, low testosteronic and feminine (and looks so) but he lies (having hallucination) about MSL being something because most probably Zhang Jie from Shanghai is a male s. worker.

As simple as that. Ignore him and report when necessary!

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2024, 05:35:41 AM »
It's a shame to comment schizophrenia's content produced by our ex-friend Zhang Jie from Shanghai city + as it was mentioned in that remarkable MSL's respond "I haven't any time... for commenting mentally disordered little criminals."

But I can't resist the temptation to comment the moronism about the anacondas. ;D 😂😄 The ignorant Jie thinks that they are venomous snakes. He is wrong. They aren't.

Here, National Geographic kids:
https://kids.nationalgeographic.com/animals/reptiles/facts/anaconda#:~:text=The%20green%20anaconda%20is%20a,squeeze%20until%20it%20stops%20breathing.

This it. Even kids could learn this but Jie who was honest enough before to inform us that he wasn't a good student at all, can't know simple zoology facts like the one above.

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2024, 07:00:29 AM »
 Ha-ha! :D The low IQcel isn't able to make a difference between a clock and a countdown timer; can't recognize an ad, thinking that a "Tiger" beer's slogan is an actual tiger fight gambling show and... we are hoping him to know that the anacondas aren't venomous snakes?!  :D No way.
 And about his another new hallucination (that Desi is using idiotic language like "Kill yourself or run over your own mother with a car!") I don't want to comment because it's a total waste of time. The best I can do at the moment is to share this in that topic about the list of his (many) hallucinations. He is just so deluted and so low IQed that he couldn't find understand even a half of the Good incel's post and responded him rudely, hallucinating and threatening with "poisonous" anacondas... Hopeless low educated, criminally behaving and full of mental disorders bad looking losercel.
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-0
  • No SEO, but Love, Health, UFO, etc.
    • View Profile
    • Upside-down text and backwards text
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2024, 07:12:54 AM »
Lol, haha, yeah. He was viewing your profile minutes ago.  :D Hope he saw this comment 😁. Not because I think he will interpret it the right way but to get at least 10% of the funny mistakes he is making.

The MSL's answers are needless because the uneducated and low IQed crimecel-mentalcel Jie can't understand and can't learn anything from them. But for the rest of us, it's a great intellectual fun, good education and surely omnilogical contribution.
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.