☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: An update about Zhang Jie's from Shanghai insanity and criminal acts  (Read 2271 times)

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
Re: An update about Zhang Jie's from Shanghai insanity and criminal acts
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2024, 03:29:53 AM »
 Before I start to answer about the "epic fall", let me take some time to explain about his "retaining" the countdown timer (which in fact was a wall clock), tiger time (a slogan of beer, not a tiger fight gambling) and ("poisonous") anacondas "for a lifetime to preserve one own's dignity".

1. I understand his wish and hope everyone to forget his epic falls (yes, not just epic fails, but epic falls! Later I will post more about it.) but it is not going to happen. He wants everyone easily to forget about his lies, misdeeds and crimes and to accept him, to respect him. Oh, he wishes!!! In Chinese: 想得美!

2. It's so funny... Exactly he, he who repeats like a partot so many things to complain that people pointed to his ridiculous and unforgettable mistakes several times.

3. Again, for the slow incels: https://youtube.com/shorts/k9FWKo75Yyk?si=BiadZ3EtAIMGxBqN
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Dimitroff

• Разбирач & играч
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-3
  • Разбирач, играч и предприемач.
    • View Profile
    • Много ме кефи тоя predpriemach!!!
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2024, 02:22:56 AM »
Very good! Waiting for the next part!
Разбирач, играч, предприемач. Какво повече от това? ;)

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2024, 07:51:22 PM »
 After this post (where I explained some of Zhang Jie's English language problems) http://www.seo-forum-seo-luntan.com/a-forum-for-incels-who-are-normal-people-no-terrorists-no-rapists-no-racists-no-pedophiles-no-haters-and-so-on/an-update-about-zhang-jie-from-shanghai-insanity-and-criminal-acts/msg53714/#msg53714 , I will continue with some more advanced English (advanced to his level). The pity little crimecel-psychoticel has no idea that there is expression "epic fall" too. We are not talking only about the fall (autumn) in AE (American English). We are talking about that contextual "epic fall" (instead of "epic fail"). The epic fall is like an ultimate epic fail, it's a metaphor. An example how the native English speakers use "epic fall": https://www.quora.com/Is-Donald-Trump-setting-himself-up-for-an-epic-fall-from-grace-potentially-losing-everything-that-is-important-to-him

(The lowIQcel may think that he taught us about the existence of Quora. :D You know his lame logic already ("If I say a word and say it later, you definitely learned it from me."🤣 ;D :D) But for his information, I have a Quora account since the time when he was in the primary school.)

So, as you see, the "epic fall" construct is legit.

2. Well, because he can't get it; highly likely all these metaphor and native English speakers' posts are not easy for his problematic brain, I will use a simpler example which may help him to start understanding at least the basic meaning (the pre-metaphoric meaning) of the "epic fall": here, "Emmy's Epic Fall" -- https://www.amazon.com/Emmys-Epic-Fall-Mary-Rasamny/dp/1697636462

Because he likes and understands kindergarten level materials, this one may be good enough for him.

Dimitroff

• Разбирач & играч
  • SEO hero member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2024, 04:11:58 PM »
Good English lesson for him and even for many of the rest who speak better English than him.

Later on I will see the screenshots and I will point to another worth to receive comments, responds, views sentence of the crimecel-schizocel from China.

Dimitroff

• Разбирач & играч
  • SEO hero member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2024, 07:28:44 PM »
"But at least you can learn how to make tea."  This is interesting. Is it related to his inability to make even a homemade tea and expressing his inferiority complex in this way when speaking to your potential students that at least you can teach them how to make tea?

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2024, 09:15:43 PM »
 I am going to explain it later.

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +445/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2024, 10:22:10 PM »
Haha, yes. So typical for a person like him. He learns useless abilities like how to speak curses in English, sick death threats and pro-totalitarian propaganda but can't boil some tea.  :D And ridicules the people who can do it. A total waste...

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2024, 10:03:15 PM »
And one more before the astonishing complete answers of MSL.

The abnormal crimecel and psychocel thinks that searching for a job or a business without boss (independence) is something laughable. This is another reason for me to see him as a complete low IQist. Everybody wants freedom, independence and own business but he thinks it's funny, he thinks that serving to some irresponsible boss is better than deciding by yourself. A video fir him to get some piece of mind:

https://youtube.com/shorts/OJ-Uv2v6fyE?si=j1NKvn4ZRQsRS-KD

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2024, 11:50:36 PM »
 About the tea. Well, it was one of the most disappointing moments, if we are talking about my expectations towards him (that he is a normal adult, with normal, minimal, basic skills). When I told him to drink green tea (for his diet-maxx and gym-maxx) he asked me if I mean those bottled Chinese iced teas (full of sugar). Oh, my god!
 1. How a person with a minimum average IQ may think that "green tea" (for heatlh-maxx, diet-maxx and gym-maxx) drink equals/means "bottled, sugar containing iced tea"?!
 2. How a person who is living (at that time) in a village is not capable to boil tea?! A Chinese person! (You know, the tea originates from China.) An adult!
 And, at the end, I suggested him to buy, at least, some bottled but sugar free ice tea like ”东方树叶“ ice tea (It was my favorite bottled tea in China.)
 Also, I made a video for people with low IQ and skillless like him about how to make homemade tea (how to boil tea at home)! Here --
 And instead of realizing how pathetic and how pity is that he didn't learn a simple useful skill, he is thinking that it is funny and "very smart" to type on YT that a teacher may teach the students how to make own, homemade tea (implying that it's useless). A low IQist, a sadist, etc., in a word, a truecel.

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2024, 10:34:01 PM »
 Tell me what's the next to be commented here because I don't want to read the crazycel's lowIQisms and hallucinations in all those screenshots.

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2024, 11:33:03 PM »
Yeah, he is too dirty, insolent and rackless. It's not a pleasure to read his lies, idiotisms, hallucinations. But we should give the decent answers for the sake of the precious content of the Omnilogy.

The next one is: "An online teacher for what? For attaining the English proficiency whereby there are grammatical/semantic/spelling errors in around 90% of sentences..."  :D I laugh because his English sucks and it's fun to see how he projects his own terrible English on others who are English professionals (with university degrees and TEFLs).

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter

Деси

• 🍀
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +179/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2024, 07:09:56 PM »
This insane criminal Zhang Jie from Shanghai is really on the vendetta with  MSL  :D. He is throwing mud at him here and there persistently now.  :D :D

It's funny and ridiculous because his English is terrible but he projects its terribleness on the MSL's English and (or) he is just hallucinating in the same way as he has hallucinations about me. Do you remember that I just said I doubt he has millions and he hallucinated that I said that he is a "You f.-ng liar. Kill yourself or run over your own mother with a car!"

His brain is very ill, very undeveloped and very damaged so everything can be misunderstood, distorted, faked, hallucinated, remembered in a wrong way, etc.

MSL has 20 years of teaching English experience, he learned English in the biggest South-East European university, he got a TEFL and he is communicating with native English speakers. Yesterday he gave us all another simple demo how good is his English: http://www.seo-forum-seo-luntan.com/b26/perfection/msg53829/#msg53829

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2024, 11:33:45 PM »
 Well, I found some time to comment his psychotic accusation. He can say that there are 90% errors or even 100% errors but he didn't provide even one proof (example) about it which just makes it one of his many lies and/or hallucinations.
 A person who thought that I am a native English speaker (American) + a person who bet me to use English (instead of Chinese) in QQ (because he wanted to improve his English for free, in this selfish way) + a person who doesn't know the existence of simple English words/expressions like "orangeish", "brownish" and "epic fall" + a hallucinator and liar who doesn't care about (and can't control) his sentences online... Who in his right mind will choose to believe him?
 Let him hallucinate that there are even 350% errors. Who cares about a crazy, criminal, low IQist incel from Shanghai?! He is a problem of his parents and of the Chinese society, not exactly our problem.

Dimitroff

• Разбирач & играч
  • SEO hero member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2024, 05:09:20 PM »
Comment about the shill's words that you are over-hating Xi Jinping or something. I don't have the time to search his exact low IQism but it was clear that he was also pretending to be anti-Xi and after that he started to prize him and to accuse you of being too much anti-Xi. What a disgrace!

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.