☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: An update about Zhang Jie's from Shanghai insanity and criminal acts  (Read 2266 times)

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
 The stalker changed his attitude in YouTube too. There he stated to post his psychotic hateful and criminal posts. They were worthless to paste here, so I just reported him to the YouTube authorities for harassment, violence, etc. and later I may update for you what's going on.
 His YouTube profile is with a pro-Russian (Ruscist) military avatar. Another proof that he is a shill and in fact he admires the neo-emperors like Xi and Putin.
 Later you may see some screenshots too.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2024, 06:42:11 AM by MSL »
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Ineedloveandpassion

• Loveless incel
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +57/-1
  • Needy
    • View Profile
Re: An update about Zhang Jie from Shanghai insanity and criminal acts
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2024, 06:34:07 PM »
This is how the freaks do. He will try to stalk you and others until he's free. When he is imprisoned somewhere he will stop doing it.

But still it's great that he can't post his trash bss here and that he is blocked in QQ, WeChat and in the PMs here. In YouTube they will ban him soon too. Just never miss to report his bs there!
I am so needy.

Dimitroff

• Разбирач & играч
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-3
  • Разбирач, играч и предприемач.
    • View Profile
    • Много ме кефи тоя predpriemach!!!
Разбирач, играч, предприемач. Какво повече от това? ;)

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter

Zhang Jie's (from Shanghai) insanity and criminal acts on YouTube reported!

Here is how to make right the reports on YouTube

Zhang Jie's (from Shanghai) insanity and criminal acts on YouTube were reported successfully!

Some screenshots (12) with explanations:

- -- 1. Reported for "harmful or dangerous acts" (you may see what exactly in his sick, disgusting, insane and criminal posts below!)

- -- 2. Reported for "hateful or abusive content" (and you may see what exactly in his sick, disgusting, insane and criminal posts below!)

- -- 3. Here the YT confirms that the report is received.

- -- 4. This is his hateful, abusive comment where he's showing himself in front of all my subscribers and the other visitors as a liar (and/or hallucinator) and an ignored discriminator! For him the workers jobs are "subhuman" and the job of Desi (existing only in his ill head) is "more subhuman".
 The degraded psychotic disgusting little criminal is thinking that I am "safeguarding" her which is "f. unreasonable", according to this Zhang's broken sick brain! He has no any idea what is to be normal, moral, cooperative, empathic... The little crazy criminal thinks that we all should like his lies, hallucinations, insults, curses, death wishes, cannibalism desires and the rest of his insanity! This is really the most disgusting, the most stupid, the most crazy and the most sick Chinese individual that I ever met!

- -- 5. Another report of the same type, mentioned above.

- -- 6. Reported for harassment and cyberbullying. (If you may read all of his posts, screenshoted here, you will see why.)

- -- 7. His disgusting cannibalistic hallucinations and lies. Only for this he should be already one who is forced to start an involuntary treatment in some serious psychiatry!
-- 8. his Ruscism (Rashism; Russism; in Chinese -- "俄西斯主义") avatar showing a present Russian soldier (Putin's soldier).

- -- 9. A "Thank for helping our community" message from YouTube.

- -- 10. More about his current account on YouTube.

- -- 11. Another post full of his schizophrenisms. No need to comment. Reported!

- -- 12. And again his profile, from another perspective. Be careful, stay safe and report him when he do something wrong at once!

Деси

• 🍀
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +179/-0
    • View Profile
Re: An update about Zhang Jie's from Shanghai insanity and criminal acts
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2024, 06:57:44 AM »
Good job, congratulations! But the people who read it may think that it's just it. No! Zhang Jie from Shanghai (PRC) is much more than this: list of his crimes, mental problems and other issues.

Dimitroff

• Разбирач & играч
  • SEO hero member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2024, 04:43:10 PM »
Yes, they will know. He is getting popular online step by step, due to his own self-demolishing efforts and due to people who share his disgusting insane criminal posts or publications online. His bad popularity will help many of the potential victims to stay away from him.

Good incel

• The good boy
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +139/-5
  • You're welcome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2024, 04:57:34 PM »
Yes, sadly for the brocel I can see netizens in other websites already discuss his bad behavior and lowgraded deeds.
Inceldom sucks...

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2024, 06:54:33 AM »
Of course. They have to discuss and to know his real personality otherwise some of them may become his victims. He can't control his hallucinations.

The immediate examples are here: Desi really disagrees with his bragging how rich he is but now he hallucinates that she insulted him, she said something about cars and his mother.
Before he also hallucinated about some insults here, about locking three topics... and currently he hallucinates about homosexual love.

Once he starts to hallucinate about somebody there is a danger about that somebody because Jie can't distinguish the reality from his dreams, hallucinations, fake memories. People should know this well.Good for them that they share and inform the others!

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2024, 06:19:13 AM »
 This morning I saw his new (2) profiles on YouTube. Maybe they already banned or limited his first one (with the Ruscist soldier avatar). In his schizophrenical way at first he commented there "good" under one of my workers' videos but later started to post his debilisms and psychotisms. I even didn't read them fully, just screenshoted them, reported them, some of you here reported him too (thanks for that 👍), then I used the options of Yat to block him there from participating (commenting) on my videos and that's it for now.
 Because he is banned here he uses YouTube to "communicate" with us, hoping that I will again repost his posts here. But in vain. From now on I am not giving him any opportunity to use his hate speech here, even in that way.
 Well, because this forum is already hitting new records (you all saw our new visitors records in the social network 8) ), I have to continue to add more content. More content = more visitors = more incomes from this forum! So, I will choose from time to time some of his sentences and will respond to them here.
 Like, for example, the psychocel-crimicel is speaking that I wake up at 6:00 to do useful things like recycling, cooking, sporting, learning + I am frustrated because of my father's and his girlfriend's deeds. and then I can say to Jie-cel: better than you who are admitting to be a hikikomori who is not sleeping all night who is and accusing his parents for that, in the Japanese Quora Hahahahaha!  Don't miss it: "Zhang Jie from Shanghai"'s hikikomorism and parentcelism: http://www.seo-forum-seo-luntan.com/a-forum-for-incels-who-are-normal-people-no-terrorists-no-rapists-no-racists-no-pedophiles-no-haters-and-so-on/an-interesting-acknowledgement-from-zhang-about-his-parents-and-his-hikikomorism/
Unique!!!

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2024, 02:38:08 PM »
 Again, with another profile stalking me with long posts on YouTube. Don't waste time to read them. Only find some with the rules amusements and report him. (I mean you may take a diagonal look (you know, the diagonal reading) for some seconds and then, when you see his usual insults, threatening, hallucinatorics and delusions,in order to be sure you are not making a fake report (like him), only then, report him!)

Gay

• Just another internet fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +332/-0
  • Internet knowledge
    • View Profile
    • SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2024, 03:53:58 PM »
L0L yeah. Registration "7 hours ago". Clearly the moderation on YouTube is good as the moderation of our world topnotch Omnilogy forum that earns more and more visitors recently (again dud to the MSL's good insights for moderation, prevention of the bad incels and spammers and of course his unique content).

We reported almost all of the mental-psycho-lowIQ/EQ-ctiminalcel hikikomorist Zhang Jie from Shanghai posts full of hate, violence, disgusting stuff and lies. They will ban him soon again.

And oh gosh, don't even think to read his texts because it just damages your time for being your better self.

Деси

• 🍀
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +179/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2024, 04:35:41 PM »
I used this useful option (against psychotic hateful mentalcel like Zhang Jie from Shanghai, CN.) on my YouTube channel (thank you so much for your subscriptions and votes, comments!)

I suggest it against the mentally disordered debil and criminal Zhang too:

!!! Hide users from your channel !!!

You can hide particular viewers from the rest of your channel’s audience. (Hiding someone means their comments won’t show on your channel, including on your Comments page in YouTube Studio. It also prevents them from creating clips from your videos or live streams.)

For more info: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/9482361?hl=en

MSL do it too.

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2024, 04:42:31 PM »
 Of course. I do report him first and then I use the hide users from your channel option. At first he should be reported, to get well-known for his insanity, crimes and violation there too and then, of course, hide him from the channel.
 Sorry for not responding more here but as you know I am a responsible to myself and my development person so I can't afford wasting more time online if I don't want to become a disgusting (bad, obese and feminine, body shape and chubby low T face wise + psychopathological issues wise) Zhang Jie type of degraded, underdeveloped human.

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
About the "euphemism" word
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2024, 11:27:54 PM »

Euphemism, euphemistical, euphemistically, euphemisms and so on

Well, I keep my promise to add useful content here based on the least disgusting, least crazy and least abusive Zhang Jie's (the Shanghaicel) texts.
 Here is one of his baseless claims that I learned the word "euphemism" from him.  :D :D :D :D :D
 1. This is an obvious lie. Because he is hallcinating again OR because he is a low IQcel (debilism level). Maybe he really sees and hears that in his hallucinator's brain OR maybe he is just making the debilistic conclusion that "If I use a word and another one use it too, then this one 100% learned the wirdd from me.  :D
 2. Here comes the simple proof (that everyone who is not so dumb as him can easly find via the ➡️ SEARCH option of the Omnilogy forum⬅️.
 Every normal and a bit more intelligent person than him (it means almost all the people around the world) CAN use it and when he or she types "euphemism" the results will show him or her that I used in this forum the word for the first time in 2015!!! (9 years ago)!
 But, for your information, I know the word since the early 90's, when I started to learn philosophy and when for the first time I learned other words with Greek origine and with the same root as: "eucharist", "euphoria", "eulogy" and "euthanasia"!
 3. Even Bulgarians who are not good at English but are still a bit more educated than Zhang Jie from Shanghai, would guess the meaning and the use of the word because in Bulgarian (an Indo-European language full of Greek words like many other European languages) the word is almost the same: "евфемизъм" (Latin letters transliteration: "evfemizum")!
 4. I even know because I learned the Greek root "εὖ" which means something positive, good, well.

As you saw, Zhang Jie is so low IQcel, so delusional crimecel, that he can't imagine even a 0.01% of my deep and wide knowledge! It is like some kid who thinks that if he/she say "anaconda" and you repeat the word, it means that you never knew about the anacondas before.  :D
 Hope you liked and enjoyed my educatinal post.🤓😎

Dimitroff

• Разбирач & играч
  • SEO hero member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2024, 02:16:34 PM »
That was exactly what I meant!  8)

Report, delete and don't waste much time with his lies, hallucinations, obscenity, insults, crime calls for murder, etc. but use the funny, ridiculous, low IQed and (if there are by chance!!!) the reasonable parts to respond him. Useful for your earnings here, useful for all the forum, useful for the people who really can learn something.

Another idea:

Before we reported his new (hours "old") YouTube profile that floods you right now on YT, we took screenshots and with the time saving diagonal reading (thank you for teaching us this method, sir 8)!) we found out that in one of his texts he tries to be smart teaching you (the philosopher and the English teacher) some WRONG English  :D :D :D Even the third graders in Europe, Japan and other places where English is not a challenge, know that you should use the "s" in sentences like "He likes tigers." 😂 Make a post about it!
Or that joke that he thinks that "epic fail" is not legit. 😂 Make another article about it and use respected sources like this to prove the point that it's alright to use it in English: https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/epic_fail
« Last Edit: August 07, 2024, 03:37:20 PM by MSL »

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.