☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: Considering 'cannot post' ban for the abusers like Zhang and the spammers  (Read 894 times)

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter

Cannot post

I am sure that some of you will think of it as another very good idea (the rest, like the abusers like the mental-and-crime-cel Zhang (from Shanghai) and the spammers will dislike it and even call it "retarded" but it's just because their selfishness and arrogance, not because they're objective thinkers.)
 And here it is:

"The 'cannot post' restriction turns the forum into read-only mode for the banned user. The user cannot create new topics, or reply to existing ones, send personal messages or vote in polls. The banned user can however still read personal messages and topics."

Also, a warning message is shown to the users that are banned this way.

So, in case, the psychocels, mentalcels, crimecels, spammers and other unwelcomed people still want to read and educate themselves, let them be.

A fresh, new, newest example is that "StarSeries" account (https://www.seo-forum-seo-luntan.com/index.php?action=profile;u=6096). Let it be for now, as soon as notice its abusing, breaking the rules behavior (posts, threads), just ban but in the "read only" ("cannot post") mode. 8) :) 👍!!!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2024, 04:32:23 AM by Alexa »
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-0
  • No SEO, but Love, Health, UFO, etc.
    • View Profile
    • Upside-down text and backwards text
😲 wow, how do you know
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
    • View Profile
I mean, how do we know it the terrible mental and criminal incel psycho?!
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
    • View Profile
I approved only one of Gattis because it obviously was a multi-accounting attempt.

Gay

• Just another internet fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +332/-0
  • Internet knowledge
    • View Profile
    • SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
Gartti looks like a spambot and/or a spammer, an Xrumer "genius" or else, but the StarSeries account is very likely Zhangcel's.

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
 I had some internet problems and some other distractions online, so I couldn't post the required details here.
 Well, here it is:

- his online behavior
- his "zj" initials in the registration mail
- his evolved username
- his overlapping IP.

99.99999999% Zhang Jie from SH, China (Xina).

Nadia

• Сладко миньонче
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +189/-0
  • Миньонче
    • View Profile
    • СУ
He is reading here now and I am betting that he feels mogged by your upper knowledge, predictions, visionary skills. He lost his chance to be your philosophy student just for 1 yuan per day! Otherwise he couldn't be so lame in his deeds here and in his entire life. He behaves like a very low intelligence person. In all possible fields: from the field that he can't realize how the China's situation is getting worse to the field he even can't register a vehicle unique profile. An email with "zj" (=Zhang Jie) letters. What a joke, are you kidding me?
Mieux vaut être seul que mal accompagné.

Ethnicel

• Not white
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +58/-1
  • Close to the nature
    • View Profile
Genius idea. This mentally disordered ricecel has unbeatable desire to read here because he's a loner that is unwelcomed in most of the internet communities. He needs this place as hell. And for this sake let him read. I know that he is a selfish, full of himself egocentric who will never hesitate to hurt you and to waste you time ungratefully, yeah that's he, but to let him a bit chance in life. He is that sort of man that can really try to kill a weaker person (as he honestly told us here how he wanna kill the Desi girl in horror type films way >:() and this forum may help him to stay away from crimes the same as when this forum stopped him to commit a suicide.
An ethnicel...

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
Such a great and high IQ idea! 💡

Yes, it's him for sure. It's so cool that MSL has the astonishing abilities to see earlier what's going to happen and predicts many troubles.

Well, because this new Zhangcel (criminal and mental incel Zhang Jie from SH, CN) account is going to post soon his violent, obscene, schizophrenic and, overall, low IQ criminal posts... what I can think is to ban him preemptively, in that “read only" way. 8) :-*

Btw, read about his paranoia as well: http://www.seo-forum-seo-luntan.com/a-forum-for-incels-who-are-normal-people-no-terrorists-no-rapists-no-racists-no-pedophiles-no-haters-and-so-on/zhang-s-mental-disorders-and-crimes-so-far/msg53458/#msg53458

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
太棒了! 8) 8) 8)

Did it. I did it  8)
User is currently banned
This user is currently affected by the following bans:
User cannot post as a result of ban: "StarSeries"
张杰! 哈哈哈!

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
 Nice, isn't it? At the same time we satisfy his curiosity about what people are posting here and helping him to improve his English for free (as he stated recently, he comes here "only" to improve his English; during our personal QQ chats he also insisted very much to use English, not Chinese, because he wants to improve his English, and, of course without caring that I also want to improve my Chinese and without willing to pay even a cent (or, speaking in Chinese currency units, "a mao") about the language improvement.) and we also don't have to waste time and energy to read, edit, delete his insane, criminal, disturbing, harming and self-harning posts.
 As was mentioned already, it's good not only for us but fir him too because he wouldn't spend hours to post his 20+ useless posts, and (if he gets psychologically better, which is doubtful) to use this time for self-improvement, like the normal people.

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
So right, as usual. 8) :-*

I lifted his bans to only "read only". This will make his life easier if for him is that important to visit us so often but still we will be protected and safe from his attacks.

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
 Well, we may expect some new penetration from him (as you know, he is a bit slow, not very intelligent and not very innovative but he evolves slowly). Let's say he can create a brand new email, he can use a new IP and he can create "unsuspicious" nickname which will make it difficult to impossible to catch him on sight. But don't worry. I have got a solution about it too.
 I am not going to waste time now, to describe my solution in details, because I am not sure if he really can achieve that level (new type of email, nickname and IP) because he is not a high IQcel at all but let's wait and see. Just, don't worry, I will give you the solution as soon as this possible penetration happens.

Ethnicel

• Not white
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +58/-1
  • Close to the nature
    • View Profile
I bet it will...
An ethnicel...

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
 Maybe. Just once more. And if, then the solution is coming at once. I even will tell you now what it will look like: the new users (accounts; profiles) to post only after approval, i. e. their posts to be invisible for the audience but to be visible to the admins (and the mods, for example). In this way, the spammers and the psycho-criminalcel have 0 chance to bother, disturb, hurt, jeopardize, insult, lie, spam, flood and so on.

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.