☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: Komobini ----> Probability 99.99% new Zhang incel's account  (Read 546 times)

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter

Attention please! Komobini!

Probability 99.99%

Attention! I think that this account (http://www.seo-forum-seo-luntan.com/index.php?action=profile;u=6091) belongs to the well-known incel Zhang (his bad fame here, i. e. his negative reputation is notorious: calls for killing Desi, lies based on hatred and/or hallucinations, paranoic episodes, amoral sentences, dirty curses, blatant attempts to destroy the incomes and the image of this community and so on!)

I was the initiator of the ADMINS' APPROVAL MODE of the Omnilogy forum and some people liked it because it limited instantly the bad bots, the spammers and the terrible Chinese incel in question! But he adapts more or less and, even slowly (because he's sort of slow in some fields), he realized that his Chinese characters' nicks are too obvious for the moderation. And, voila, he's now trying "new method" -- Latin letters nicks like "Kokobini:D
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Gay

• Just another internet fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +332/-0
  • Internet knowledge
    • View Profile
    • SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
Re: Komobini ----> Probability 99.99% new Zhang incel's account
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2024, 08:46:49 AM »
 ??? :o

Are you sure? I aproved this Kokobini. Why and how do you think it is the criminalcel and mentalcel Zhang?

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2024, 09:09:24 AM »
 "Elementary, my dear Watson!"  :P 8)

1. Even though the new measure here made it more difficult for him to appear, he's a person with strong obsessions and he thinks most of the time how to come back and to start to do what he wants.
 So, first, I expected him soon.

2. "Komobini" is very similar to the Japanese コンビニ (konbini). He's learning (or at least trying to learn) Japanese and he already knows some simple words and sentences in that Altaic language. So, I made an educated guess, that it's just his way to spell it (not very correct) in/with Latin letters.

3. The third (which is showing the probability "more likely" than the second) is that his registration e-mail is with a 100% Japanese word ("hikikomori"). Not just a Japanese word but the one that he used in that post (http://www.seo-forum-seo-luntan.com/else-topics/why-do-i-feel-so-good-today/msg53196/#msg53196) written in Japanese (as "引き篭り").

So, if he start again to demonstrate hallucinations, curses, lies, insinuations, calls for violence, death and so on, just BAN, BAN, BAN!

If he pretends to be another incel/nearcel/noncel/..., then you may let him participate
(as long as he do not pose a serious thread to the community and to out earnings!)

As you may notice, he is a very lonely, isolated person, who is unable to find real friends, love, understanding and he's kicked out from many other forums. So, if he just hides his real self and pretends to be a better, a more normal subject, give him this chance.

Gay

• Just another internet fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +332/-0
  • Internet knowledge
    • View Profile
    • SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2024, 09:12:28 AM »
Wow! That's the good fruit of being a philosopher. You are better than a detective. What a god level high IQ reasoning!

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-0
  • No SEO, but Love, Health, UFO, etc.
    • View Profile
    • Upside-down text and backwards text
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2024, 09:20:32 AM »
OMG!  :D :D ;D :D  :) :D I even started to answer him normally, didn't know that maybe is he :o!

But yeah, let's play the game. As long and as far he is typing normally, we can also pretend that it's a new person or just the same Zhangcel who already takes his pills on time and hasn't bad hallucinatory syndromes 💊💊. The medicines are very important in this severe cases.
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2024, 09:24:08 AM »
 Sure. Pretending that it's not him is good for him (to get his free English lessons here + to feel there are people who pay him some attention), for us (more content for the forum = more popularity = more earnings! 8) ), for the readers who also learn from here (as you know it's the omnilogy forum that helps the knowledge improvement around the world).

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2024, 09:44:31 AM »
LOL, LOL, you guys are playing your roles so good! :D MSL's brain (and body, of course) makes me so ... happy  :-* ;)...

Keep an eye (密切关注) on him because you never know what is in his mind (I think that he also doesn't know). As the colleague here said, everything depends on how strictly he takes his pills. ;D

Деси

• 🍀
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +179/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2024, 09:55:30 AM »
No, I think it's a real Japanese person, from Japan. This is what we "should" do: someone is telling you he's from Japan, you believe (like before when we believed that one that she's from Korea and then turned to be from Europe :D ). Another one is telling you to believe that he's having millions (but still has to work in a paper factory for some average salary, can't spend big money, etc.) and you believe, otherwise you're a "suspectcel" (even when you're not a femcel at all)  :D So, be believers. Hehehe. :P

Komobini

• SEO newbie
  • SEO-karma: +2/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2024, 12:32:46 PM »
Yeah of course it's me, a Chinese who should be proud of his own ethnic group so that at least I can neither be a suspectful like ----- Desi nor act like a crying lame old baby in menopause who got infurious because his little-girly complaints did not invoke expected responses online :P. You white are so --- inferior about your  own races y'know? So that these phenomeon... as I actually expected are not strange to me at all, since I know how  discriminating you are towards other ethnic groups because of your racial inferior complexity... Maybe there is supposed to be shrinks specialized in racial inferior complexity otherwise can't imagine how awful your countries will be one day because of this psychological issue! 
« Last Edit: July 12, 2024, 05:08:02 PM by Non-SEO »

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2024, 05:01:36 PM »
You was right, the psycho criminal evolved a bit to penetrate the forum but you caught him at once!

I left him for some hours just to collect another proof that he is a total psychocel and now I banned him!  8)

Soon staring to delete, edit the harmful parts of his threads and his posts. 8)
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2024, 05:39:17 PM »
Till now one of the most insane, full of his dirt, hallucinations and criminal wishes that I edited successfully was about necrophilia, rape, drug (heroin)... The person really don't take any care of his mental health and it's good fir everyone this crazy mentalcel and criminalcel to be taken to the prison or high level guarded psychiayries.

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2024, 05:52:35 PM »
Update: right now I read he is pro-Pitin and pro-CCP's ex-leader! So, all his anti-communist and anti-party statements are just fake.

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2024, 06:07:41 PM »
Third update, the insane person who is a criminal too repeated in more nasty form his lie or/and hallucinations about the pedo father who commits a sexual crime against his 4 year old child.

Just another proof why this man (the crazy criminal Zhang) should be arrested and imprisoned well.

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2024, 06:16:41 PM »
And a proof that he really really has a psychosis: his dream and thoughts to drink frozen human liquids: https://www.seo-forum-seo-luntan.com/a-forum-for-incels-who-are-normal-people-no-terrorists-no-rapists-no-racists-no-pedophiles-no-haters-and-so-on/some-personal-answers-to-a-hatecel-nicknamed-mazzuro/msg53321/#msg53321

Took a screenshot of his full comment for further proofs and investigations.
We are ready to cooperate with the police, court and so on providing all his IPs and original posts (before the edits).

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2024, 06:26:05 PM »
New update: right now deleted his psychotic criminal post about causing death to Desi through painful ways that the psycho-criminal incel learns from the horror movies.

Don't hesitate to report him. He is dangerous for himself and for the society.

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.