☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: Zhang plans to do "the same" to anybody  (Read 672 times)

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
Zhang plans to do "the same" to anybody
« on: July 02, 2024, 03:33:40 PM »

He told me in QQ (before I blocked him) that he will do the same to anybody, not only do Desi

This Chinese incel person is already blocked in my QQ because he deeply disappointed me, shocked me with his insane behavior here (all those lies and/or hallucinations, innuendos, obscene posts, violence content, insults, curses, instability, contradictions, fury because of some controversy, disrespect in the topics about the legless man, the ill people, anti-Cyrillic alphabet insult and so on)!
 But here is the newest for you part where he is saying that he's going to do the same to anybody and he doesn't feel any sorry, he has no idea that he is doing something inhumane, wrong and even criminal (according to the laws in China, USA, Bulgaria, etc.)

See, read well and remember to be very thoughtful and careful if you encounter him online or offline.
 By the way, I stopped to teach him how to lose weight, how to become stronger and how to get muscle mass; I stopped his gymmaxx classes, because it's dangerous for the society, especially for the victims like the females that he tend to abuse, if he gets stronger like me.

From me: "You even dare to put dirt against Desi in a charity topic and to lie about her?! What a monster a human being should be to post insults about a stranger female in a topic that tries to help a legless man?!"

From him: "As I said, all of them are boiled down to ignoring my explanation while slandering me as a liar or dishonest person. I taught her a lesson of what she gotta pay if she does so. Maybe you think it is crazy and unhumane but to me it is just so irritating

My comment over this stuff.
Period
 If it had been Nadia or Ethnicel or Alexa, I would've done the same.
If it had been Nadia or Ethnicel or Alexa, I would've done the same.
not because I have specific hatred of Desi

My rule is that, if you are qualified for me to be friendly, then I certainly will. If you are intoxicating and irritating for whatever reasons like Desi, then I certainly will teach you a lesson.

人不犯我,我不犯人;人若犯我,我必犯人。
不要敬酒不吃吃罚酒"

A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
Re: Zhang plans to do "the same" to anybody
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2024, 03:45:31 PM »
Stay safe, anybody!

If you meet him again here or another online place and especially in the real life, don't be gullible and avoid him, also report him immediately if he tries to do his dirty dishonest overreacted attacks, see where: http://www.seo-forum-seo-luntan.com/a-forum-for-incels-who-are-normal-people-no-terrorists-no-rapists-no-racists-no-pedophiles-no-haters-and-so-on/important-if-zhang-commit-a-crime-towards-you-report!/

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-0
  • No SEO, but Love, Health, UFO, etc.
    • View Profile
    • Upside-down text and backwards text
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2024, 03:53:17 PM »
That's why we had to ignore and ban him much earlier, not to give him too much chances.
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2024, 05:54:36 PM »
He is back again! Already posted some posts. Again will waste a lot of time for answering and (likely) editing, so, consider ban!
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-0
  • No SEO, but Love, Health, UFO, etc.
    • View Profile
    • Upside-down text and backwards text
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2024, 06:18:30 PM »
Good job!!! 👏👍 You answered him rightly in three topics and deleted the forth one which was most intimidating, insulting, crazy and dirty! Banned! 🤬🚫

He will never ever be able to threaten our safety! It's the place for sane, intelligent and polite incels, not for Elliot Rodgers like this loser!
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2024, 06:33:21 PM »
His new disturbing appearance just confirmed that he is not psychologically normal, he is low quality and he is dangerous to the females and to the community!!!

Ban on sight!

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2024, 11:01:53 PM »
To be honest, I noticed that he really was ready to pay me a beer 🍻 :D. Don't have to think of him as very stingy, you see, his last PM is:

Hey, gimme your alipay acc. I will pay 4 CHY.

But the rest is really terrible, unacceptable and shocking for most of the normal people, so keeping him away from our users is okay.

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2024, 11:06:12 PM »
And his beer present suggestion came right after Nadia's post: https://www.seo-forum-seo-luntan.com/a-forum-for-incels-who-are-normal-people-no-terrorists-no-rapists-no-racists-no-pedophiles-no-haters-and-so-on/appreciate-everything-you-have-and-don-t-feel-about-anything-that-you-don-t-have/msg52720/#msg52720

:D :D :D :D :D

Anyway, I didn't accept it...

Stay safe and stay away from the bad incels and all of the bad people!

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2024, 02:45:10 AM »
Yes. Stay very safe! ❤️

Деси

• 🍀
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +179/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2024, 02:59:54 AM »
Thanks to me he showed his real nature, personality, fake nature, nastiness, low human level, insanity and dangers.

I suffered from his lies and (or) hallucinations but I am proud to be the litmus paper that showed to others what a big threat he can be.

It may be a good idea this forum to have a new topic about all Zhang's lies, crimes, hatred and insanity which we can link to in other communities to protect the people there from him.

Nadia

• Сладко миньонче
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +189/-0
  • Миньонче
    • View Profile
    • СУ
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2024, 04:38:27 AM »
By the way, I am not sure if his mathematics skills are really high or not because my math's level isn't great at all but let's say they are "really something". This can meslead some people that he's sane, good, genius and what else but it is like a savant's case:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savant_syndrome
Mieux vaut être seul que mal accompagné.

Dimitroff

• Разбирач & играч
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-3
  • Разбирач, играч и предприемач.
    • View Profile
    • Много ме кефи тоя predpriemach!!!
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2024, 03:06:12 AM »
Yes, I think that you are right.
Разбирач, играч, предприемач. Какво повече от това? ;)

Gay

• Just another internet fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +332/-0
  • Internet knowledge
    • View Profile
    • SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2024, 04:39:18 PM »
For those who only read only this thread, I should add that there is more. His recent terrible posts were with new accounts (all banned already) in which he shared his hallucinations that he sleeps with Desi but also that he wants to drink her body fluids (menstruation liquid and cerebrospinal fluid) and cause her death in horror films methods... Very insane, criminally dangerous incel. Needs treatment in some psychiatric hospital or directly to the prison.

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.