☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: I rescrutinzed myself and I made the best summarization of myself  (Read 343 times)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
Height: 162cm incel-tier. Solution: Geomax(Leg surgery, even if it were not dangerous and costly, would still devastate my psychology because of its long-winded torments... like walking with a crutch or being semi-disabled for half a year... I don't think any patient can claim his psychology is not influenced by experiences...)

Face: Now it's just normie. Pre-higher-tier-normie at least.

Body Fat Rate: close to fatcel. Solution: Gymmax+Dietmax. No need to explain.

Wealth: over 10, 000, 000 rmbs net assets, big millions of rmbs in pocket. Gigachad-tier(only to very rare women they are not rich enough...)

Income: 6k-8k per month(a book trimmer) and I can work more to earn more. No liabilities. Higher-tier-normie. Solution: try to get a better job and save my money in pocket in a bank to get the profit. Yrs later I will estalish a factory and then start a bigger business.

Family: low stresses of 养老, since all of my grandparents have passed away. Parental annual disposable income is 280, 000 to 360, 000 rmbs. Restaurant businessers. Father is 63 and mother is 48. 独生子(an only child) from one of the urban areas of Shanghai.  I'd say Chadlite tier.

Location: Shanghai. Gigaincel-tier, because Shanghai's dating market is extremely harsh and requiring. Even west chads complain about the difficulties as MSL said. Solution: Geomax + date girls from other regions.

Personality: This is subjective, but I know my online personality is not likable(and to people in other places my personality is represented in a different way...), but my offline personality is totally different, trust me.... Idk about the tier.

Education: 二本计算机毕业.(graduation from a CS major of a regular university) I'd say higher-tier-normie, but can be better.

Interests: Math, Physics and Philosophy. Idk the tier. Maybe higher-tier-normie?(Yeah women like men who are interested in sports)

If you ask for more information or want to supplement or want to rectify, you are welcome!

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: I rescrutinzed myself and I made the best summarization of myself
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2024, 07:12:22 AM »
Abt my voice... idk, but MSL has ever heard

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2024, 03:52:42 PM »
 His voice is alright. Later more about the inceldom and its concrete problems in Zhang's case.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2024, 04:17:22 PM by MSL »
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2024, 04:14:08 PM »
Yes, right.

So, if Zhang honey finish his gymmaxxing well and establish a business in the free world he is not an incel anymore. Problem solved. 8)

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2024, 04:14:58 PM »
 His voice is okay. He even tries to artmaxx via singing. Another good trait.
 And it's not true for most of women that they care if your hobby is sports or not. For example, there are women who would like your photography, music, paper cut hobbies... They like sporty bodies but they don't exactly need you to be into sports except when they like, for example, volleyball and it's a bonus if you know the current volleyball players, results, events, etc.
 The height is incel-tier only in some areas of the world. With all of the rest -- especially the improved body and diet (under my coaching) and all those millions (especially the free capital in the pocket, if it's totally real and free), in the right areas you're a Chang-lite tier which guarantees ascending. (Of course, the languagemaxx can speed up it and make the socialmaxx easier.)
 About the philosophy interests and philosophy-maxx it's useful for everyone and saves a lot of problems when your are poor and even more when you are rich. So, in the future, consider to hire me as a philosophy teacher for just 1 renminbi per day.  8) With 30 renminbis per month you will improve your true philsophy and you will know things like "Why the meaning of life is partly present and partly non-pesent?" or "Why the thinking is beyond the matter but not purely immateial?" 8)
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Good incel

• The good boy
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +139/-5
  • You're welcome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2024, 04:21:58 PM »
Brocel, with all that background (lots of money, languagemaxxed, edumaxxed and gymmaxxing) you are only a temporary incel. Some blackpillers would even call you a fakecel or a volcel. You are not incel-tier especially if you leave your toxic area (locationmaxxing).
Inceldom sucks...

Ethnicel

• Not white
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +58/-1
  • Close to the nature
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2024, 05:13:07 PM »
Bro, are you sure you will last long in that workplace? No offense, but you didn't work before, dud you? And thinking of how easy to get offended (fragile) you are, can we say you will face problems with colleagues, managers and owners? Just saying.
Otherwise it's good to see you are not NEETcel now.

And one more, why you with all those bucks didn't start directly own business? For example you could buy machinery, paper and hire own book trimmers... And you can have 10 times more money as an owner.

Or just set up a restaurant like your parents. That's so easy.

I never understood rich kids like you who go to work for some body else instead to skip this sh*t and to start their own businesses.
An ethnicel...

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2024, 03:54:25 AM »
In his case it's because technically he is rich but de jure his parents get all the money. He has only what they want him to have. For instance, if his mom/dad decides Zhang to have 2 000 000 he will have 2 million but if they decide he has only 400 yuan then he has only four hundred yuan.

Now, after he is going to have a job maybe they will let him use some part of his salary, if not all, and he will be money-maxxed with amounts like 3000 yuan or 5000 yuan every month. This will make him a middle class citizen and it's okay but still not enough for him to open his factories.

Ethnicel

• Not white
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +58/-1
  • Close to the nature
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2024, 03:34:27 PM »
Ahhh, shhh... I almost forgot his parentcel issue. Yeah, that sucks. Until he inherit some serious sum he may become a 40 oldcel.

An ethnicel...

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2024, 03:36:27 PM »
Good to stop being a NEETcel but be careful not to become a busycel (workcel).

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-0
  • No SEO, but Love, Health, UFO, etc.
    • View Profile
    • Upside-down text and backwards text
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2024, 07:54:40 PM »
And his new achievement is banned for 10 days for lies, insults, rudeness and register multi accounting.
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

Деси

• 🍀
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +179/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2024, 03:03:27 AM »
Abnormal as hell!!! At first insults me and the forum (not for the first time!!!) and begs for ending his account here and second, when gets what he begs for (a good ban!) the crazy son registers new account to continue to spread his dumbness!

Like months ago when first said he wants boards and then he refused them and then again!

Stop the schizocel. The women are right to avoid him!

So rich, so high IQ, so educated but incel. Why? Mostly because of the mentalceldom. The females must avoid him. He is caring psychotic genes!

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.