☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: If you've ever been said to be 'too manish' because 'she' prefers gayish men?  (Read 2235 times)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
I mean it's pretty obivous that kpop cpop and jpop cultures are dominating the whole world and there has been an uptick of the preference towards 'gayish' men like the person I sent here months ago, so I'd imagine that many men hitting 30 who do not like gayish men have ever been said to be 'too manish' because 'she' perfers gayish men like those kpop stars and got rejected while being with high testosterone which barks on the wrong tree...
I am really wondering if any of you has this experience, and got frustrated by it and keeps wondering why women nowadays like those men with various feminine traits like a feminine voice, 'gayish' personality, etc.?
As MSL said, this phenomenon was analogous to a person who loved beef not even considering if seafood was good, namely, gayish man becomes their dominant type so that they would degrade the rest of types, including men of The Rock's type.
But luckily, only teenagers and 0.x% of adults prefer that type, so that, unless your targetted group is teenagers or those 0.x% of adults, better not be gayish like those kpop stars or that person I sent here!

Gay

• Just another internet fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +332/-0
  • Internet knowledge
    • View Profile
    • SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
It's good to know it. People who are gays, active or passive, gayish, bisexual and others also can have their chances.

But you know, there are so many gaycels too, yeah...

I doubt that those are dominating tho.

And you are closer to the passive gays and the feminine boys looks than to the masculine machos. You can't worry less that some chick will say you're too mannish.

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-0
  • No SEO, but Love, Health, UFO, etc.
    • View Profile
    • Upside-down text and backwards text
Yes, I was said. And my friend too.

But I don't think most of the girls like K-pop or J-pop. Not sure but Jay Chou (周杰伦) has more fans than the rest. And he's a real Chinese man (Chang type).

Even the core K-pop fans will say "yes" if you are hardworking, talented and good-looking like him.

His charisma is so strong that the anti Taiwanese Chinese girls are saying something in this meaning "Kill or kick out all the Taiwanese people, keep Taiwan island and keep Jay Chou".
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
It's good to know it. People who are gays, active or passive, gayish, bisexual and others also can have their chances.

But you know, there are so many gaycels too, yeah...

I doubt that those are dominating tho.

And you are closer to the passive gays and the feminine boys looks than to the masculine machos. You can't worry less that some chick will say you're too mannish.
Yeah... that's why I made up my mind to gymmaxx... because I severely lack of testosterone.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Yes, I was said. And my friend too.

But I don't think most of the girls like K-pop or J-pop. Not sure but Jay Chou (周杰伦) has more fans than the rest. And he's a real Chinese man (Chang type).

Even the core K-pop fans will say "yes" if you are hardworking, talented and good-looking like him.

His charisma is so strong that the anti Taiwanese Chinese girls are saying something in this meaning "Kill or kick out all the Taiwanese people, keep Taiwan island and keep Jay Chou".
Jay Chou is not a Chang at all, to note. He is at best a Chang-lite, at least I've very rarely come upon Chineses who said he was handsome, ntm nowadays because he has obtained too much estrogen he goes soyish...(yeah you can search Jay Chou now... it will get you thrilled...)
Back to the topic, you as well as your friend were said to be '太有男人味了'??? Damn this really happened... i am really wondering their exact words.
Like '你长得不够娘啊。太爷们儿了。我不喜欢!'?

Gay

• Just another internet fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +332/-0
  • Internet knowledge
    • View Profile
    • SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
He was great when he played the Kung Fu guy in the new "Green Hornet".

If you look like Jay in his prime you are ready to mog many of the K-pop kids.

Am I wrong or your contingent of girls you communicate with is 14-16 y.o.? Don't you communicate with elder females like around your age?

When and almost always when you represent your experience with the girls here you are giving me the feeling that you talk only with teens.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
He was great when he played the Kung Fu guy in the new "Green Hornet".

If you look like Jay in his prime you are ready to mog many of the K-pop kids.

Am I wrong or your contingent of girls you communicate with is 14-16 y.o.? Don't you communicate with elder females like around your age?

When and almost always when you represent your experience with the girls here you are giving me the feeling that you talk only with teens.
Yeah I admit most of the females I communicate with are minors(but don't get me wrong lol. I am not a pedo. I just find them interesting to communicate with and for some reasons girls around my age or older are boring to me). Most of the males I communicate with are also minors btw.

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-0
  • No SEO, but Love, Health, UFO, etc.
    • View Profile
    • Upside-down text and backwards text
 ;)Zhang likes Lollies :D

As far as it's not pedophilia (I mean the Lolly is at least 14+) it's not a crime but Zhang will get lot of problems dealing with this age girls, and especially in China  :P...

Before someone doubt me, why I think so: because he is saying himself that in his sphere to be good in a computer game is a good trait in the eyes of the girls and that the most handsome makes for them ars the K-popers. LoL, only Lolliys and Lollitas will be that childish or teen... Zhang, ever met a 24-30 y. o. who shares these tastes?
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

Ethnicel

• Not white
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +58/-1
  • Close to the nature
    • View Profile
Haha, bro are you chatting with gays or kids?!
An ethnicel...

Ethnicel

• Not white
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +58/-1
  • Close to the nature
    • View Profile
Oooops! Now I saw it carefully! Details you shared ... Broooo, I was all the time thinking are your Chinese women so retarded. But because I saw plenty of reasonable, normal Chinese women I doubt you are retarded or joking, or jester-maxx around  :D ;D :)

Now at last I got it: the bro is not like that, he is just into not fully developed young ladies  :P :P :P :P 😂 Bro , now all those J-pop maxxing makes sense to me. Your target group are the teenagers. Hahaha 🤣😂   :D ;D Teen lover incel. It's difficult for an incel to have a teen gf.
An ethnicel...

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Oooops! Now I saw it carefully! Details you shared ... Broooo, I was all the time thinking are your Chinese women so retarded. But because I saw plenty of reasonable, normal Chinese women I doubt you are retarded or joking, or jester-maxx around  :D ;D :)

Now at last I got it: the bro is not like that, he is just into not fully developed young ladies  :P :P :P :P 😂 Bro , now all those J-pop maxxing makes sense to me. Your target group are the teenagers. Hahaha 🤣😂   :D ;D Teen lover incel. It's difficult for an incel to have a teen gf.
but don't get me wrong lol. I am not a pedo. I just find them interesting to communicate with and for some reasons girls around my age or older are boring to me
Reply after you read carefully or you have some comprehensive problem?

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email

As far as it's not pedophilia (I mean the Lolly is at least 14+) it's not a crime but Zhang will get lot of problems dealing with this age girls, and especially in China  :P...

Before someone doubt me, why I think so: because he is saying himself that in his sphere to be good in a computer game is a good trait in the eyes of the girls and that the most handsome makes for them ars the K-popers. LoL, only Lolliys and Lollitas will be that childish or teen... Zhang, ever met a 24-30 y. o. who shares these tastes?
I really found some of the members here really unreasonable. I even emphasized I was not a pedo, to mean that I was not into lolis, but now you are still claiming I like lolis.
Man, tell me, are you trolling or you really have some comprehensive problem?

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +445/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
Oh, some of us are so slow, huh? It was obvious from the very beginning that he's interested in teenage girls. All those childish aesthetic ideals like "good in e-games is valued", J-pop idols "are top handsome"  :D :o, and "too man equals not attractive" showed me 99.99% clearly that Zhang lacks experience with matured Chinese women. Yes, we are not perfect but most of us don't give a damn about what games you play, we don't like androgynous, lady boyish and boyish guys and we are normal enough to know what is a real man.

As long as Zhang communication is based on kids and teens with kid taste and thinking, as long he will have this problems... What a waste of time and energy to talk with young western blackpillers and Chinese teengirls  :D

The results are clear...

Advice: communicate with elder people, smart people and put all your best on gymmaxxed plan.

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +445/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs

I really found some of the members here really unreasonable. I even emphasized I was not a pedo, to mean that I was not into lolis, but now you are still claiming I like lolis.
Man, tell me, are you trolling or you really have some comprehensive problem?

Maybe you didn't got his English slang well. He means the early teens (Lolly) and the meddle and late teens (Lollitas). Nobody called you a "pedo" so far.

Improve your English to avoid these misunderstandings. And follow my advice above. Leave the teens and try to communicate with more mature people. This is a way to man up, because honestly honey: your mind, emotional response and some thoughts are not like you are a 24 but like a 14... And this is because you spent 90% of your time with too young for you boys and girls. Grow up, learn better English, keep the Japanese learning and the gymmaxx, otherwise your dad will keep treating you as a kid. Believe me, man up will help you with the real females, with your dad and with your money development.  :-*

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Oh, some of us are so slow, huh? It was obvious from the very beginning that he's interested in teenage girls. All those childish aesthetic ideals like "good in e-games is valued", J-pop idols "are top handsome"  :D :o, and "too man equals not attractive" showed me 99.99% clearly that Zhang lacks experience with matured Chinese women. Yes, we are not perfect but most of us don't give a damn about what games you play, we don't like androgynous, lady boyish and boyish guys and we are normal enough to know what is a real man.

As long as Zhang communication is based on kids and teens with kid taste and thinking, as long he will have this problems... What a waste of time and energy to talk with young western blackpillers and Chinese teengirls  :D

The results are clear...

Advice: communicate with elder people, smart people and put all your best on gymmaxxed plan.
Define 'matured women'? You mean 35-40 ladies? But based on my observation of my peers, they are not different from the minors I am communicating with. And I am only communicating with the minors over some game sh!ts, Depression stuffs when I was also in Depression and so on, instead of like 'Hey sweetie what kind of boys you like?' 'Well those kpop stars! I really like feminine boys' lol.

Btw, I am not ready for the arguments over whether I am 'sexually into' lolis or not. If you want to keep slandering me as a pervert who is like that I won't care ::)

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.