☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: My plan of Japanmaxxing. I am very bad at planning it though...  (Read 525 times)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
Okay, I've planned to immigrate into Japan by job, viz, an electrical engineer.
The reason why I decided to leave China for Japan is pretty simple:
Lower salary, shittier welfares, horrible 'Xi-ism', people being aggressive and rude, etc., while Japan is a free, rightful, individualistic, polite, clean, high-salaried, etc..
My plan is that, after graduating from Hopkins University as a graduate of Electrical Engineering, I will be working in Japan(though I am not sure if they only want employees who have years of working experience...), so as to leave China, leave "Xi's China".
As a wider note, I admire some good things around China, like its ancient cultures, but imo the bad things are the majority, including totalitarianism, low prosperity of ideas, creations, thinking and so on, shitty welfares, people's personality, and so on... It's always better to geomax than staying in China.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: My plan of Japanmaxxing. I am very bad at planning it though...
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2024, 05:34:23 AM »
As for limb lengthening surgeries, no I will never do them because:
1) This thing is a product of blackpillism, as I found out that there were many many blackpillers in LL communities and there were even extremists like misogynists, 'ropemaxxers'(yeah... those who are suicidal...).
2) I don't need them, because Japan is very open to shortcels and 162-163cm + shoes can be 165cm or so and that is not a very bad height in Japan, though there is height requirement there. As though there is, I am sure with my high richness, language proficiency in Japanese(future), good body(future), good face(future), stable and open familial ambience, high IQ and high degree(master and afterwards Ph.D), there won't be no Japanese girls who would fall for me, while short and tall blackpillers will believe or even say shortcels are just over, and even if a shortcel has 8-9/10 face net assets of billions of rmbs 140-150 IQ degree of Harvard etc., he just can't date any girl forever just because of his height(don't doubt. There are really some heightpillers thinking so).

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2024, 05:41:40 AM »
Another motivation for me to geomax is just the demolition.
Imagine a government is so selfish to deflate the appraised value of a house that is actually worth significantly more than 20, 000, 000 rmbs or even higher to only 5, 200, 000 rmbs!!! Just imagine that! You can realize how horrible this government is! I guess the Japanese government will not do it right? And they even do not take into account 'common area' 公摊面积 while they need you to buy the common area of a house when you are purchasing a house...(when demoliting they even do not take your kitchen into account...) they deflate the true value, they arrange shitty houses for some of demolitees(as the compensation for demolition), and there is even an extreme case that they arranged cops into a family's house and grabbed them out of the house into the police office, to be awaiting the ending that they said 'This is the key to the arranged house! If you don't need it, I will not give the key to you(yeah just let them rot away on street...)!'... The demolitee was surprised that in Shanghai he also could encnounter with this shit.

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +719/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2024, 07:35:12 AM »
How some in his right mind can call hanging a "maxx"? "Ropemaxx" is a nonsense.

Good incel

• The good boy
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +139/-5
  • You're welcome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2024, 10:09:21 PM »
Brocel, I am sure that most of the things you said about China and some of the things about Japan are true.

But you never were there and taking into account that your personality is very "control wanting" I am betting that you will face some problems in the Japanese society and especially with the Japanese girls. So don't be too optimistic and try to personality-maxx more too. Wishing you a lot of luck with your interesting choice.
Inceldom sucks...

Dimitroff

• Разбирач & играч
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-3
  • Разбирач, играч и предприемач.
    • View Profile
    • Много ме кефи тоя predpriemach!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2024, 12:32:14 AM »
But Japan had its negatives too. Of course, it's 100 times better than PRC or N. Korea.
Разбирач, играч, предприемач. Какво повече от това? ;)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2024, 12:55:22 AM »
Brocel, I am sure that most of the things you said about China and some of the things about Japan are true.

But you never were there and taking into account that your personality is very "control wanting" I am betting that you will face some problems in the Japanese society and especially with the Japanese girls. So don't be too optimistic and try to personality-maxx more too. Wishing you a lot of luck with your interesting choice.
Mind proving my personality is 'control-wanting'? okay here is another misunderstanding. I don't know how you think that way, but, I always let you say whatever you want, but again, some of the words and the behaviours are misunderstanding, or even malicious, so that I don't want you to say any of them, and how that is 'control-wanting'? If this was control-wanting, then nobody was not.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2024, 12:57:35 AM »

Mind proving my personality is 'control-wanting'? okay here is another misunderstanding. I don't know how you think that way, but, I always let you say whatever you want, but again, some of the words and the behaviours are misunderstanding, or even malicious, so that I don't want you to say any of them, and how that is 'control-wanting'? If this was control-wanting, then nobody was not.
To make it clear, 'don't want you' is distinguishable from 'order you', like if I say 'Don't say to me that ever again! That is too wrong. It really makes me angry and it is pointless', it's 'don't want you', but if I say 'I order you to never say that again, or I will xxxxxx', this is 'order you'.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2024, 01:01:49 AM »
But Japan had its negatives too. Of course, it's 100 times better than PRC or N. Korea.
I know, but no countries can be perfect, but at least it's 100 times better than PRC.

Ineedloveandpassion

• Loveless incel
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +57/-1
  • Needy
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2024, 01:16:44 AM »
Yeah, you wish. I am very sure that after you go there you will start to complain a lot. Partly because of your nature and partly because Japan isn't that ideal.
I am so needy.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2024, 01:27:22 AM »
Yeah, you wish. I am very sure that after you go there you will start to complain a lot. Partly because of your nature and partly because Japan isn't that ideal.
Complaining is a very good way to release emotional burdens, and it's very correct if it does not bother anyone else(I am sure that my complaints about the CCP and China never bothered anyone here, since it seems to me that some forumers here have talked negatively more about them than me?). I don't see why doing that is wrong since Japan is not like China where you can't even talk about the true history of the CCP....

Ineedloveandpassion

• Loveless incel
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +57/-1
  • Needy
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2024, 01:38:26 AM »
LoL , nah. I didn't mean it. I meant that when you go there you will be dissatisfied and disappointed because now you have too high expectations. Japan is not that super good how you imagine. Of course I think it's good enough for many incels but especially for you will be like a little or a big disappointment. But generally yes, Japanmaxx is cool.
I am so needy.

Tags:

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.