☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: I really feel sorry for my behaviours and words  (Read 2422 times)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: I really feel sorry for my behaviours and words
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2024, 07:55:34 AM »
No. I don't remember the full Redpill categorization and I feel dizzy because I got some fever 🥵 , thus can't link you anything about it but the basic of Red pill 💊 is that it says you can't only have good personality and to take showers, you need to improve your body too in order to get a chick. So most of the redpillers suggest softmaxx or hardmaxx ideas. For example if your parents are red pill oriented they will think not only about your major, job, business and personality but also about your body problems (why our son is 22 but no male like muscles? Let's buy him some gym tools to help him to look more like a true man! Oh, he is short! Let's help him to locationmaxx to a shorter land like Latin America, South Japan, South East Asia or India...) in a nutshell this is what redpillers do.

But they are an insignificant minority in China.

I see more redpillers abroad where they do care more about the sons physical development and from early age send them to train swimming, volleyball, karate, boxing, basketball, wrestling or something else.
Oh and, sorry to know you are running a fever... Well drinking hot water is the best remedy, though it has been misused as a meme to be humorous :D

Деси

• 🍀
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +179/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2024, 04:00:25 PM »
Hello there, Zhang!

You should know the strength to say sorry and be decent is appreciated but don't repeat your mistakes against because, as in a relationship, the power of the "sorry" is deflated the more often you use it.

To me the most important is the free speech to remain untouched.

And, of course, admirations for your stability in your gymmaxx resolution!

Nadia

• Сладко миньонче
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +189/-0
  • Миньонче
    • View Profile
    • СУ
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2024, 10:10:55 PM »
Zhang, hi!

Of course we have to accept your sincere apologies and to give you another chance.

It's just very difficult to predict when and what may disturb you like what you gave us so far: a) someone is afraid your crazy dictator may start a war with the Philippines, Taiwan,... tells you better move away, don't be like all those pity stupid or poor Russians who died for Putin's madness in Ukraine but you personally perceived it as "parental" thing. Is that mean that when you ask for advice we should turn a blind eye because if we say "geomaxx", "moneymaxx", "socialmaxx" it makes us "parentally sounded"?

b) You made a mistake like forgetting MSL is a graduated philosopher or we're from Russia. If we point to it or to another mistake like "don't start to train at  once so hard because you will get muscle pain" (and you really got it at the beginning because did didn't follow strictly the trainer's guidance), does all this made us abusing (overusing) our free speech rights? Of course not, we are here to debate and of you are talking about you so much (up to the degree what your father's connections are with the authorities in Shanghai, China) well then it's natural we to react or respond to all your life's issues that you share.

So, if you just stop overreacting it's a pleasure to communicate with you. I also suggest you some, let's call it, masturbation material from me, when you can't bear it anymore, drop me a pm and I will give you what we both can afford. 💋
Mieux vaut être seul que mal accompagné.

Xsokii

• <3
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +263/-15
  • Let go.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2024, 12:26:50 AM »
Of course you are mentioned because you are ond of the best forumers here and because you are a sexy young woman! Yo!

Of course, of course.
Over it.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2024, 03:33:31 AM »
Zhang, hi!

Of course we have to accept your sincere apologies and to give you another chance.

It's just very difficult to predict when and what may disturb you like what you gave us so far: a) someone is afraid your crazy dictator may start a war with the Philippines, Taiwan,... tells you better move away, don't be like all those pity stupid or poor Russians who died for Putin's madness in Ukraine but you personally perceived it as "parental" thing. Is that mean that when you ask for advice we should turn a blind eye because if we say "geomaxx", "moneymaxx", "socialmaxx" it makes us "parentally sounded"?

b) You made a mistake like forgetting MSL is a graduated philosopher or we're from Russia. If we point to it or to another mistake like "don't start to train at  once so hard because you will get muscle pain" (and you really got it at the beginning because did didn't follow strictly the trainer's guidance), does all this made us abusing (overusing) our free speech rights? Of course not, we are here to debate and of you are talking about you so much (up to the degree what your father's connections are with the authorities in Shanghai, China) well then it's natural we to react or respond to all your life's issues that you share.

So, if you just stop overreacting it's a pleasure to communicate with you. I also suggest you some, let's call it, masturbation material from me, when you can't bear it anymore, drop me a pm and I will give you what we both can afford. 💋
Well of course I will not overact anymore! As for masturbating materials... I don't need them lol, but anyway thx.

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +719/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2024, 04:27:09 AM »
Okay. Just because you made me sort of rich, I can forgive you but it's not like I accept all. I want you to know that thanks to this forum you realized that you should leave the religions AND to gymmaxx AND to forget about the hard-maxxes. This forum saved your future life and made you healthy, strong, rich future self. So all I expected I'd gratitude.

As for the ban, you better don't ask for it because he likes to ban. 😉

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2024, 04:28:23 AM »
And one last thing: what's aquonut?

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2024, 04:32:32 AM »
Okay. Just because you made me sort of rich, I can forgive you but it's not like I accept all. I want you to know that thanks to this forum you realized that you should leave the religions AND to gymmaxx AND to forget about the hard-maxxes. This forum saved your future life and made you healthy, strong, rich future self. So all I expected I'd gratitude.

What things that I've done and are still making you angry? Just asking and if I can compensate I surely will!

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2024, 04:33:42 AM »
And one last thing: what's aquonut?
Emmm I made this username by blending American + Quora + Nut, then I get Aquonut.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2024, 04:35:09 AM »
Hello there, Zhang!

You should know the strength to say sorry and be decent is appreciated but don't repeat your mistakes against because, as in a relationship, the power of the "sorry" is deflated the more often you use it.

To me the most important is the free speech to remain untouched.

And, of course, admirations for your stability in your gymmaxx resolution!
Yeah I know repetitive apologies are less powerful than a single apology, but I really need to do it otherwise our relationships could not restore! Of course now you can speak whatever you want as long as you don't break any of the rules since I am putting myself in another shoes now.

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2024, 07:09:30 AM »

What things that I've done and are still making you angry? Just asking and if I can compensate I surely will!

That gratitude thing only... I just imagine you after 15 years as a religious fatty uncle type body still single and incel if you didn't meet this forum. Now you're already sane, gymmaxxing and going to be a Chang after 1 year even! So, I thought you will be more grateful and that's all.

Now, just buy me a beer 🍻 and I am not angry anymore. 🫱🫲

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2024, 08:50:56 PM »
 I re-added him but it's not like "Sorry, man! Let's go straight to the gymmaxx." The dear comrade Zhang (I call him "comrade" because he is against to call him “兄弟” /“bro"/) is still "mad" because... let me quote because it's too time consuming to rephrase his long messages:

He:
One thing I have to say is that, although I apologized on the forum, I am still mad about you having slandered me as having lied that you agreed to lock my three threads which was totally to my big surprise because I thought you were smart enough to realize I didn't lie I just misunderstood(or are you still thinking I just lied?...), so if u want our relationship to restore please stop thinking of me that way and then we can keep normal conversations.

+

also he:
and my father is 100% normal, again, he is 100% normal

I am not surprised about the part with the lie (he needs to make people believe that he is the most honest comrade in the world) but it was kind of surprise that he thinks that somewhere I said his father is not normal, or abnormal, or crazy, or... you name it... I told him it's like a hallucination and challenged him to recheck all of our conversations.
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +445/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2024, 09:04:46 PM »
Your English is very good because you learned it in the university and you got TEFL and also many years of English teaching experience in China and abroad. But Zhang's English isn't perfect (even though it's not very bad too), so why don't you try to communicate with him in Chinese? You speak well Chinese and other 5 languages, so give him some slack. Use Chinese!

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2024, 09:18:49 PM »
 Hehe, this is exactly what I did and do! I supposed that all the misunderstandings are because his incapable to understand my English well (he admitted by himself that his listening is not good and, I see, even his reading is not good enough to comprehend the meaning of some of my messages), so I started to use my Chinese (which is 自学的, but all of you, Chinese people, do understand it), but... it's also not enough for him because he wants to practice his English with me (for free 😂😆😂😆😂😆😂😆😂😆😂😆😂😆  :D !)  and, usully, starts to crticize how not good or how funny, strange and so on is my Chinese. Of course, this is just his excuse to deflect thd topics and/or his method to make foregners to communcate with him only in English (to save money) and/or to hurt your feelings. Ha ha! Well, I am not so stupid so, surely, I am communicating with him in Chinese.

See by yourseves:

Me:
好的,因为你不太明白英文,我肯定要跟你用中文的。👌 你觉得我的中文不够好?哦,无所谓,其他中国人觉得我的中文比较好。

所以,同志,我从不说你的父亲是不正常。

你觉得我说了他不是正常的吗?幻觉还是?

看一下我们以前的聊天记录,如果我说了他是abnormal, not normal, crazy, 给我看看。但是如果没有,就要考虑看医生。😊👌

找不到了,是不是?“有点”像上次的那个问题-你“看到了”Ethnic incel 说单数的(“你”),可是呢,他说了复数的(“全部的”). ----------- 还是那个搞笑的,我和人家几次告诉了你我是欧洲的,保加利亚的 ,你还以为我和她们是俄国的。😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😅😅😅😅😅😅😅。。。。。。 难怪现在你“看过了”我说你的爸爸是"not normal". 😂🤣😅

How do you think?
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Gay

• Just another internet fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +332/-0
  • Internet knowledge
    • View Profile
    • SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2024, 09:26:47 PM »
Of he forgot how he tried to make us believe that you said something that crazy like you will lock 3 topics when you promised him only 1, lol, let me refresh his memory with a link.

By the way, Zhang 同志, I Gay 同志, am forgiving you. If you need a link, let me know!

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.