☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: Good news!!! Zhang wants 3 boards  (Read 3291 times)

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
Good news!!! Zhang wants 3 boards
« on: April 13, 2024, 09:10:55 AM »
 🆒  8) 8) 8) 8) Honey Zhang made his new mind. From "This forum is toxic and you are useless!" through "Nah, nah, I don't want to buy it! Dad is not giving money (only caloric food  :P) and "No, no, I do not want to be a mod for free!" to the idea to have three (3!!!) new boards!

I know you will think it's some April joke but it's not. He said it in his Gym coach thread, if you doubt me, I can link it.

So, honey, enlighten us what are these 3 boards that you want to manage and to prove us what the real positive free speech, democratic expression and so on and so fourth, are they?

Something like EE, shortcels and antiCCP or you have greater ideas? 💡💡💡💡💡

I am so happy! And I bet the rest of the blind, toxic, useless people are glad too... Well, only MSL isn't glad maybe because he has to live with 200 renminbi less but it's okay because he's your favorite and he will eat less because you will feed him with your high IQ and your precise memory, so he can feel full.  ;D ;D

Now, say it, I am getting nearly wet when expect your three board ideas.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Good news!!! Zhang wants 3 boards
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2024, 09:13:34 AM »
No need to be sarcastic. You are welcome to go there to say everything you want. I will not ban you just because you say something that does not satisfy me but does not disobey any rule.
And the reason why I want to make those three new sections is that, I think this forum needs.
Why is there already a section 'Philosophy', but there are no 'Science', 'Engineering' and 'Classics' sections?
I've been actually wondering since days ago.

PageRank

• PageRank fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +183/-0
  • PR (PageRank)
    • View Profile
    • Red moles
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2024, 09:19:39 AM »
Wow, that's something... Okay, let me see because usually I am the weakling who do this job, the rest are like managers and bosses like Alexa.

Sorry if I am late but seriously I will make these three for you.
PR or PageRank (sometimes: "Page Rank").

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2024, 09:21:16 AM »
Manager, boss like Alexa, ah? 😨 Don't be so sarcastic! You hurt my feelings 💔!!!

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2024, 09:28:31 AM »
Wow, that's something... Okay, let me see because usually I am the weakling who do this job, the rest are like managers and bosses like Alexa.

Sorry if I am late but seriously I will make these three for you.
And... lock my three posts for good to do MSL a favor.. He is busy now and can't but he is gonna lock. You can do that for him.

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2024, 09:30:55 AM »
Wait, wait, wait! The big boss is here.

The big boss do agree about three (honestly it reminds me a little bit about his gymmaxx beginning when he wanted to get muscular in a week and didn't hear the coach to slow down... and got injured muscles...) here... Three at ones is a big deal, so I doubt he can do it well (I expect he to get tired soon and do nothing, they will remain as a good memory) but let's give him three!

And my one and only condition is: Mr Zhang, first write down the rules of your forums . I want to know under what rules exactly you will govern there and it will be easier to the stuff (weakling)  ;D to submit them.

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2024, 09:32:55 AM »
Show proof that MSL has a reason to lock three posts. Because after your fake reports without proves we doubt he want to locks three of your topics. Is it another illusion?

Gay

• Just another internet fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +332/-0
  • Internet knowledge
    • View Profile
    • SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2024, 09:36:51 AM »
Slow down. The three boards is acceptable and they sound useful. But in the entire hostory of the forum (13 years already, when you Zhang was 10, in 2011 we started it) nobody lock three topics at once.

I don't think MSL got this insane idea, no matter how difficult is his current life. He is not insane!

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2024, 09:42:06 AM »
Slow down. The three boards is acceptable and they sound useful. But in the entire hostory of the forum (13 years already, when you Zhang was 10, in 2011 we started it) nobody lock three topics at once.

I don't think MSL got this insane idea, no matter how difficult is his current life. He is not insane!
https://ibb.co/02Zy9MD

Nadia

• Сладко миньонче
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +189/-0
  • Миньонче
    • View Profile
    • СУ
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2024, 09:43:59 AM »
Hey~~~, don't be afraid brace boy I am not gonna comment more your three topics. Breath slowly.

But yes, although I don't want to bring panic to him, stay aware, I also strongly doubt that MSL said anything about locking three threads. Sounds like hijacked message or something. I also rarely see locked threads here. So, I have the educated guess that it's just another lie.
Mieux vaut être seul que mal accompagné.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2024, 09:45:03 AM »

It's not insane becauae now my posts are receiving comments that can keep the bad atmosphere of this fourm continuing. Better to lock them to cease the 'circulations', otherwise they will have like hundreds of pages riddled with paling arguments. Nobody want that to happen.

Nadia

• Сладко миньонче
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +189/-0
  • Миньонче
    • View Profile
    • СУ
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2024, 09:46:30 AM »
Eww, so sorry to post at the same time.

Now, I see you post it...

Mieux vaut être seul que mal accompagné.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2024, 09:47:32 AM »
Hey~~~, don't be afraid brace boy I am not gonna comment more your three topics. Breath slowly.

But yes, although I don't want to bring panic to him, stay aware, I also strongly doubt that MSL said anything about locking three threads. Sounds like hijacked message or something. I also rarely see locked threads here. So, I have the educated guess that it's just another lie.
No I did not threat him to do so. You can ask him when he is active, and if I had threated him to do so, he would also expose me entirely in this section, ntm what has he got that can enable me to threat him? Don't tell me it is the tutoring fee lol.

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2024, 09:50:42 AM »
Thanks God I asked for proof! Another example of blatant distortion of the information. There is (and I was right to doubt!) anything about locking three topics.

It will be really difficult to gain trust again... Can you at least try to be honest once in your life?

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2024, 09:52:17 AM »

No I did not threat him to do so. You can ask him when he is active, and if I had threated him to do so, he would also expose me entirely in this section, ntm what has he got that can enable me to threat him? Don't tell me it is the tutoring fee lol.
Just to note, argument will not be ceased until either of the side stops arguing or someone else ceases the argument willy-nilly, so when it's about the time, the wiser side should know it's the time to stop arguing with the other side.
IRL because of the lack of the 'someone else' and the wisdom, argument tends to become a fight...
Know how I learned that? Because back then when we were still living in the original house(which has been demolited as I said), in the 'Shanghaiese valley'(we call it '弄堂' Long Tang), there had been multiple such cases. I never witnessed an argument to be stopped by a wiser side... it always turned into a horrible fight. This made me thinking whether it is just human's nature(to prove one's own right when there is someone else trying to rob him of his foods or even habitat...)

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.