☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: Good news!!! Zhang wants 3 boards  (Read 3363 times)

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
Re: Good news!!! Zhang wants 3 boards
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2024, 09:53:15 AM »
Whatever. Nobody locks anything! We avoid limiting the core values like Freedom of speech. If MSL wants to lock something he will lock it and I am sure it won't be three, if he wants to continue being a respected moderator here.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2024, 09:53:26 AM »
Thanks God I asked for proof! Another example of blatant distortion of the information. There is (and I was right to doubt!) anything about locking three topics.

It will be really difficult to gain trust again... Can you at least try to be honest once in your life?
Tell me what is distorted by me and can you at least try to trust me? Otherwise I don't think I need to talk to you anymore. i am now talking to you because I think you deserve to.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2024, 09:54:31 AM »
Thanks God I asked for proof! Another example of blatant distortion of the information. There is (and I was right to doubt!) anything about locking three topics.

It will be really difficult to gain trust again... Can you at least try to be honest once in your life?
Tell me what is distorted by me and can you at least try to trust me? Otherwise I don't think I need to talk to you anymore. i am now talking to you because I think you deserve to.
He just meant 'three posts' by 'it'. Ask him when he is active. Too tired to be said to have distorted this and that. And you think you deserve my lying lol. Don't be kidding.

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2024, 09:55:02 AM »
Why did you lie that he wants to lock three topics?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2024, 09:57:41 AM by Alexa »

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2024, 09:57:08 AM »
I even can't see the word or the number "three" (3)... It was just another of his hallucinations... Sad. Don't call him a liar, he just sees things that didn't exist.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2024, 09:58:01 AM »
Why did you lie that had wants to lock three topics?
Because he just meant 'three posts' by 'it'. Ask him when he is active. Oh and you can see the history:(I said something offensive to you but... I can only prove to you by that means...):
https://ibb.co/r6fypZQ
https://ibb.co/LZyFFQ4
https://ibb.co/tq7DtD1

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2024, 09:59:26 AM »
I even can't see the word or the number "three" (3)... It was just another of his hallucinations... Sad. Don't call him a liar, he just sees things that didn't exist.
Yeah! ;D Everyone here knows me better than myself! 'Course and I won't be surprised if there is still gonna be comments like 'Oh he hallucinated "three words"!' even after I have posted the proof.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2024, 10:01:30 AM »
Just to tell you. When the forum does not have any argument, yeah, it's stupid to lock three topics at once, but how about now? Don't you think it's best to just lock them all at once? Tell me what is wrong with that move? The arguments are paling, not helpful and endless. It's really best to just lock them all.

If I were a mod, I would instantly choose to lock them all with the excuse that, the arguments are continuing and to cease them these three topics are locked for good.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2024, 10:04:02 AM »
And, if you think slandering the other side as a liar does not hurt one's feeling, then who is actually 'souless' and 'crule' is self-explanatory. :o

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2024, 10:06:04 AM »
Why did you lie that had wants to lock three topics?
Because he just meant 'three posts' by 'it'. Ask him when he is active. Oh and you can see the history:(I said something offensive to you but... I can only prove to you by that means...):
https://ibb.co/r6fypZQ
https://ibb.co/LZyFFQ4
https://ibb.co/tq7DtD1
Oh be mindful of the posting time and posts being 'plural'(yeah since y'all know about plural form you know what 'posts' means right?). The order has been fked up by ibb.

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2024, 10:13:01 AM »
Dear friend, please let it be for the last time.

Don't say things that never ever happened!!! First you said on QQ that they are doing "stupid things" and I asked you to give me the links of violations. You know the rules: no drugs, no pedophilia, no terrorism, no suicidal ideas and no racism, and other forms of discrimination!

I came here expecting to see really something like this... And what I saw is only debates without even rude words!!! Why you said they make stupid things? You debate and they debate too. Didn't see anything stupid.

Second and most important! I didn't say anything of locking three topics!!! It's his interpretation of our conversation to lock ONLY the gym topic.

Third, yes I am poor partly because of these 200 CNY that I was surprised he's not paying this month... but it's not only because of this. I just have to save money and can't have a full time job right now.

Today is the Khmer New Year. Please, leave me alone for a while and don't spread incorrect info that I, the biggest pluralist and truth defender wanted to lock three topics!!! It's very manipulative, to be honest!

Thank you all that you doubted the false information that I want or plan to lock three threads at once! It never happened in the entire history of this 13 y. o. forum.

Zhang is my good friend, but the Truth is my best friend.
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2024, 10:16:15 AM »
Thanks dear God again! I was like "If MSL really got insane and ruin our dearest freedom of speech and expression, he will be banned for life!"

What a relief to see that Zhang was playing us with his diceiving words again!

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2024, 10:17:08 AM »
Dear friend, please let it be for the last time.

Don't say things that never ever happened!!! First you said on QQ that they are doing "stupid things" and I asked you to give me the links of violations. You know the rules: no drugs, no pedophilia, no terrorism, no suicidal ideas and no racism, and other forms of discrimination!

I came here expecting to see really something like this... And what I saw is only debates without even rude words!!! Why you said they make stupid things? You debate and they debate too. Didn't see anything stupid.

Second and most important! I didn't say anything of locking three topics!!! It's his interpretation of our conversation to lock ONLY the gym topic.

Third, yes I am poor partly because of these 200 CNY that I was surprised he's not paying this month... but it's not only because of this. I just have to save money and can't have a full time job right now.

Today is the Khmer New Year. Please, leave me alone for a while and don't spread incorrect info that I, the biggest pluralist and truth defender wanted to lock three topics!!! It's very manipulative, to be honest!

Thank you all that you doubted the false information that I want or plan to lock three threads at once! It never happened in the entire history of this 13 y. o. forum.

Zhang is my good friend, but the Truth is my best friend.
Stupid things == commenting stupid things, instead of breaking any rule. That's what I implied.
And sorry for my misinterpretation(I misinterpretted because... you reply under that word...) but at least I was being honest), although I suggest locking the other posts as well, since I feel there are also gonna be new comments there.
I never said I would be paying you every month, not sure why you were surprised. 

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2024, 10:18:28 AM »
Thanks dear God again! I was like "If MSL really got insane and ruin our dearest freedom of speech and expression, he will be banned for life!"

Yeah perceive me as a liar as you want since i know you don't care what I write all the time ;D. Even it's just misinterpretation you will still think it's a lie. Just let yourself be. I am really too tired.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2024, 10:19:41 AM »

Yeah perceive me as a liar as you want since i know you don't care what I write all the time ;D. Even it's just misinterpretation you will still think it's a lie. Just let yourself be. I am really too tired.
Everyone who thinks me as a liar, tell yourself you need an intellectual diagnose btw just to remind.

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.