☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: The ideal forum for Zhang  (Read 3921 times)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The ideal forum for Zhang
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2024, 10:08:50 PM »
I also think that we made a lot for him, more than we did to ourselves so far. And he is still dissatisfied. I never met more complicated case in my life. The only explanation is some early schizophrenia but as I post in the other topic, it may be or may be not. Just to many signs...
Who does not know you have made a lot? But that does not mean you can be wrong or else and when someone breaks it to ya you can say 'What? How ingrateful! You are violating freedom of speech(or glass-hearted or etc.)'.
No one here seems to understand what I am actually being dissatisfied with.(and you know it's just dissatisficaton instead of having been 'spoiled' or else, if you think so)
Anyway I am leaving. Per se there is no point for me to still stay here. But don't expect me to come back because I find out how good this forum is actually.(You think I've only been to looksmaxxing forum except this forum lol? C'mon) I've said that there are better groups than this forum, at least they accept my dissafiscation with any of them, won't misproject, won't be inable to understand being disrespected, etc.. Again don't deify this forum.
For ex, Zhihu imo is better than this forum as a forum whose nature is however very different(but still it's a forum):
https://www.zhihu.com/
I also suggest everyone who is good at Chinese to use it, because except the toxicities of this forum. you can really learn a lot and there are also interesting things.
You won't get doubted to be willingless, your memory won't get misprojected to be very bad, the other side can always understand why you get dissatisfied automatically without telling it why(and even if it can't, after telling him why, it won't say something about freedom of speech or 'validate' itself by its good intention or etc..), etc..

The depressive groups of QQ are also better, for the same reasons as another example.

Incel

• A wannabe (a person who tries to be like someone else or to fit in with a particular group of people) gymcel
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +135/-1
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2024, 12:14:22 AM »
Did you point at least one example of breaking rules, insults, etc? "Toxicity" is subjective term. Some people also may think your are toxic or schizophrenic but it's their own opinion. You point facts, where, when and who broke the rules here which are the best possible.
A kind of incel: baldcel + poorcel + shortcel... what else? Soon to come: oldcel!!!

Incel

• A wannabe (a person who tries to be like someone else or to fit in with a particular group of people) gymcel
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +135/-1
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2024, 12:19:38 AM »

"It is but not for lazy asses and will-less soyboys."

1. I's a general coment. In Englsh i's with plural nouns (did you see the "-s" at the end?) It's not against you.

2. You lied that someone calls you peronally bad names. You lied they break the rules.

Who is toxic?
A kind of incel: baldcel + poorcel + shortcel... what else? Soon to come: oldcel!!!

Good incel

• The good boy
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +139/-5
  • You're welcome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2024, 12:37:31 AM »
Brocel, why you're so hurting everyone? You said you are not against me, you like also MSL, the 英语课 member and also three are at least 5 more that didn't chat with you or never had any disagreement with you.

Why you are so depressing now and call all of us toxic? 😭 It is not in fair. Is this how you pay me back and the others who were not just supportive but also never criticizes you?
Inceldom sucks...

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2024, 01:16:03 AM »
Of course he can't point. Everything is in his head. Good that here are reading more educated and objective people to see the truth that we are fat away from what he accused us. Soon, just wait, he will complain against the other community too.

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2024, 01:39:48 AM »
Oh, he said someone called him "willness soyboy" but at the end it was a general statement about "will-less soyboys"... What a great memory. ;)

Yes, he is imagine things and have some wrong illusions. Do not mind him that much.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2024, 01:44:08 AM »
Oh, he said someone called him "willness soyboy" but at the end it was a general statement about "will-less soyboys"... What a great memory. ;)

Yes, he is imagine things and have some wrong illusions. Do not mind him that much.
So? This word he said clearly included me. Whether it is put plurally or not does not matter because he left that comment in my thread, otherwise why he put that there? Answer me this question.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2024, 01:47:03 AM »

1. I's a general coment. In Englsh i's with plural nouns (did you see the "-s" at the end?) It's not against you.

2. You lied that someone calls you peronally bad names. You lied they break the rules.

Who is toxic?
Plural == not including me. Good logic. Then answer why he left that comment in my thread? ;D

Oh and I did not say he(the guy who commented that in my thread) as well as the other guys broke any rule. I said they did not break but they really hurt me, and you wouldn't give a rat's ass.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2024, 01:51:32 AM »
Brocel, why you're so hurting everyone? You said you are not against me, you like also MSL, the 英语课 member and also three are at least 5 more that didn't chat with you or never had any disagreement with you.

Why you are so depressing now and call all of us toxic? 😭 It is not in fair. Is this how you pay me back and the others who were not just supportive but also never criticizes you?
Well, you know when the majority of the members of a forum are toxic, then we can say this forum is toxic. Of course you are not toxic at all, while the other guys are(and they proved me again I was just wasting my breath... And they are wondering why I said I was talking to a series of brick walls.... good).

I am 'hurting' them because they did hurt me and are hurting me. So again, 'who is toxic'? Oh and I won't be surprised if there will be someone who verifies me a a pedo or else since even commenting that there did not even insinuate me because 'boys' are plural lol!(Yeah I wish there will be someone out there can know how absurd this logic is...)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2024, 01:53:33 AM »

Who is toxic?
Plural == not including me. Good logic. Then answer why he left that comment in my thread? ;D

Oh and I did not say he(the guy who commented that in my thread) as well as the other guys broke any rule. I said they did not break but they really hurt me, and you wouldn't give a rat's ass.
I am waiting for the answer. If anyone can gimme a reasonable answer that can prove me wrong, then I will apologize, but to note, this commenting will per se spir misunderstanding, so at least I am not convicting him purposedly.

Nadia

• Сладко миньонче
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +189/-0
  • Миньонче
    • View Profile
    • СУ
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2024, 01:55:02 AM »
As a person who went to university not like a NEET as you (check the meaning before your ultra-sensitive heart get broke in pieces) I ensure you friendly that if someone make a general statement like "lazy boys" this is about all the lazy boys, not about you. But if you feel offended then you sekf-include yourself in the group of the lazy boys.

Soyboys and lazy boys are general categories. If you recognize yourself being in this category, good. But don't feel broken just because a guy there makes a statement that gymmaxx is not for the lazy ones.

Shame oc you to accuse us without proves and to demonstrate such a bad memory.
Mieux vaut être seul que mal accompagné.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2024, 01:58:50 AM »
As a person who went to university not like a NEET as you (check the meaning before your ultra-sensitive heart get broke in pieces) I ensure you friendly that if someone make a general statement like "lazy boys" this is about all the lazy boys, not about you. But if you feel offended then you sekf-include yourself in the group of the lazy boys.

Soyboys and lazy boys are general categories. If you recognize yourself being in this category, good. But don't feel broken just because a guy there makes a statement that gymmaxx is not for the lazy ones.

Shame oc you to accuse us without proves and to demonstrate such a bad memory.
Answer me why he left that comment in my thread? Huh? Why does whether being plural or not matter? Why do I need to memorize it as plural when it does not matter since it was left in my thread? Oh and 'ultra-sensitive'! Good word! Make me see clearer how ridiculous this forum is lmfao.

Ethnicel

• Not white
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +58/-1
  • Close to the nature
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2024, 02:27:40 AM »
I wanted to say he is a liar but I wanted first to see if he, the man with self-proclaimed high IQ and good memory will really find at least 1 evidence that we here break rules or insult him. He failed. No he's officially a liar. Stating the fact.
An ethnicel...

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2024, 02:35:08 AM »
I wanted to say he is a liar but I wanted first to see if he, the man with self-proclaimed high IQ and good memory will really find at least 1 evidence that we here break rules or insult him. He failed. No he's officially a liar. Stating the fact.
Of course! What can I expect now since that comment is even perceived as not an insult :-\.
Or maybe you think you gotta say smth like 'F(k you' to insult the other side? Good! This proves this forum defines an insult very differently, then I am indeed deadly wrong lol.
And, not just 'self-proclaimed' but they are proven. This forum, again, does not deserve anyone to lie. What are you thinking huh? This forum is something like a commerical conference held in the Wall Street?

Gay

• Just another internet fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +332/-0
  • Internet knowledge
    • View Profile
    • SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2024, 03:25:03 AM »
Xiao Zhang, you was very offended that some people pointed to your bad memory time ago. Now you did it again. You, your confused brain, saw insults and made incorrect memory image for something called "willness soyboy" but it is plural form and it is "will-less soyboys"... Really good in memorizing stuff?

Also, you are seeing "toxicity" but we all were very calm, gentle, full of ideas and supporting you, more than your real family. This is because you have got some sort of illusions?

We comment Kitsune's new nicknames too. But only you decided that to prove interest to your new appearance online, is sort of "surveillance". Because you have developed some paranoid identity?

There are many accounts (people) who are still good to you OR AT LEAST do not bother you but you are accusing all of them being toxic and this insulting us just because a few guys supposed you are not going to pay him again (And hell yeah, they guessed right!!!)... Is it because of hallucinations?

All of it: fake memories, emotional instability, sudden change of moods and ideas, paranoidism and illusions or hallucinations like issues are showing a red light that maybe we have to deal with signs of young age schizophrenia start.

Not trying to insult you at all, just suggesting like others you to take care and visit some good psychiatrist until it's not too late.

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.