☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: The ideal forum for Zhang  (Read 3925 times)

Incel

• A wannabe (a person who tries to be like someone else or to fit in with a particular group of people) gymcel
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +135/-1
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
Re: The ideal forum for Zhang
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2024, 04:07:40 AM »
After you read Seo's 7 important points, answer me just this one:

You knew the rules of the forum and the rules of the incels board. You accepted them. Point at least one person with concrete breaking the rules in this forum towards you. For example, calling you bad names, cursing you, threatening you with hurt or death, sending you illegal stuff ? If you can, we ban him, if you can't... "You hurt my feelings." sounds too childish. You are an adult male.
A kind of incel: baldcel + poorcel + shortcel... what else? Soon to come: oldcel!!!

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2024, 04:58:38 AM »
1. Your example, Zhang 先生 is basically wrong because you compare crimes with freedom. You know that our rules follow the USA and Google rules here. The American law forbids the crimes like terrorism, pedophilia and so on, so you are not free to be a criminal.
 Comparing a crime like pedophilia with free expression of legal thoughts, doubts, questions isn't right analogy.

2. "You speak of freedom of speech, but do you think it's okay to say 'f.k you Alexa' to you and when you get angry I say 'Why you get angry? It's freedom of speech! You should lemme curse on you!'?"

Lame logic and poor understanding of what is freedom of speech again. And again to teach you a bit:

Cursing, insults, all this is cyberbullying. Nothing to do with the free speech. Are you (I think you are not, but let's suppose) that low IQed to think that "F. U., Alexa!" is a sort of speech?????????????

Of course, there are some opinions that Alexa is a whore, because of her freer sexual behaviour with hot men and her online sexual activities that earn her money legally but just to curse her because she doesn't see you as one of the hot guys here, isn't any sort of "speech".

Only a first grader will misinterpreted a two word curse with speech which requires at least some sentences with opinion or questions.

3. "but should you hurt my feeling with these behaviours?"
 Nobody knows that you are so fragile and you couldn't stand some healthy criticism. Yes, I got some minimal ideas about it when you spoke about how the school ruined your life. People even got beaten in school l, robbed, experienced racket and whatever but didn't even call it culprit for there present problems. That time I saw you are too sensitive and fragile. But hey, you are here to ascend and part of it is to see the reality and how people see you.
 For example, some said you are weak AND JUST now you confirm with "you hurt my feelings"... Too weak! Why? Because nobody said curse, insult or even minimal aggressive thing to you like "Bro, come to fight!" but you behave like a little girl in grade 1. Sorry but, it's not how a 23 y.o. Chinese MALE can react, especially when he wants to ascend. Ascending requires more psychological power.

4. EQ, as it was written in other thread is NOT debunked. Just reminding you. I know you have great memory. :D

5. "Freedom of speech is not a valid excuse for being low-EQed. It just becomes a copium for being that."
 Good. Then take some time and educate yourself exactly what is speech and how it differs from curses, crimes, etc. Don't be low IQed, improve your knowledge. I never saw an adult to compare freedom of speech and expression with curses and crimes. This was "mind blown"...
 ALSO you mean we are low EQ-ed because we hurt your feelings with honest answers and honest doubts. And you? When you accused us of surveillance for being kind and atentive to your nicknames or for uselessness when we are spending hours to think about your problems? You don't know how this ingratitude hurts, right? So long for the high EQ. At least realize that if you never found this forum you will be in your 30s already a very fat, religious and ill person. We changed your future in a week waking you up from all those Blackpillism and at the end, sorry pals, but you're worthless... This was sad!

6. "did not make me feel warmed at all. "
 At first people were warm to you a lot but later it came to the point to start working hard, because you have to man up! Now you need a nanny or real men like us and real strong girls like them to point you the strong will, the power, the soldier spirit? How long you will need being treated as a kid? Your father treats you so, he even chooses your food!!! Do you need we to be the same spoiling and making you fat, formless, will lacking soy type male? No, you don't. You gave to know best what is in your interest.

7. "When you 'pass the line', the other side will only get mad at you even though you do something out of good intention."

And then why you don't tell this to your father? Tell him he passes the line with your diets not telling us we pass with our normal frank and helpful true support here.
 Be a bit more brave.
I really doubt I am just talking to a series of brick walls. Why not think carefully over what I write before even replying? Can't you get 'the same logic'? I need you to tell me freedom of speech =/= freedom of crime? :o
Ok, i don't know about freedom of speech while y'all are experts, who however still can't understand freedom of speech =/= freedom of hurting other's feeling, after I have explained for like millions of times. I am not here to play the game 'Who knows more things of the English dictionary' with anyone and yeah I am lexically a first grader while lexically you are.. a Ph.D student graduating from Harvard :P.
'some healthy criticism'
Srsly dude? Maybe you should check the outside of SEO and ask some people if they will think these 'healthy critism' is really healthy and not irking or irritating. There must be someone who do this ngl, because it really surprises me that the criticism(I am not saying all of it is. I am referring to part of it) is healthy in the perspective of you and you blame me for being emotionally fragile myself. Who is really 'cruel' and 'soulless' may I ask? So I must accept the critism and say 'Oh thx for the criticism' and I gotta say that otherwise I will be doubted to be still continuing? What kind of cult am I in now? 'Being criticized to ascend' cult lmao?
Oh and as I remember(again. I just glampsed instantly at part of that reply of yours about EQ having been 'debunked'), you just refer to the wiki of EQ. Google 'Jordan·Peterson EQ is debunked'.
Oh and I am saying about your problems and you turn to talk about my father lmfao. Well strategy to 'give the bullet' lol, and no need to remind me to tell them to him since I have done so.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2024, 05:02:14 AM »

You knew the rules of the forum and the rules of the incels board. You accepted them. Point at least one person with concrete breaking the rules in this forum towards you. For example, calling you bad names, cursing you, threatening you with hurt or death, sending you illegal stuff ? If you can, we ban him, if you can't... "You hurt my feelings." sounds too childish. You are an adult male.
Okay, now I've become mature 8).
Thanks for your criticism! I feel repowered because of it! I was deadly wrong and I shoulda accepted all of it with gratitude.
I was being too fragile to get hurt when seeing those comments and I must be a man, to accept them euphorically! and shoulda said 'Thanks for saying me as a willingless soyboy. You put it right! I am one and thanks to you I will no long be one!'  ;D

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2024, 05:06:45 AM »

Okay, now I've become mature 8).
Thanks for your criticism! I feel repowered because of it! I was deadly wrong and I shoulda accepted all of it with gratitude.
I was being too fragile to get hurt when seeing those comments and I must be a man, to accept them euphorically! and shoulda said 'Thanks for saying me as a willingless soyboy. You put it right! I am one and thanks to you I will no long be one!'  ;D
Oh and 'Yeah I don't know about freedom of speech. I can doubt willy-nilly other is willingful, continuing gymmaxing, being well memory-wise, etc., because it's my freedom of speech, and if he can't accept the doubt, he is a dictator and does not allow freedom of speech!'
A real lesson m8. Yeah I should be 'more brave' a bit. Now you can criticize me as anything you want. Go ahead 8)

Incel

• A wannabe (a person who tries to be like someone else or to fit in with a particular group of people) gymcel
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2024, 07:34:32 AM »
Prove the accusation and to take measures. A link to the concrete insult "willingness soyboy"!
A kind of incel: baldcel + poorcel + shortcel... what else? Soon to come: oldcel!!!

Incel

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2024, 07:40:22 AM »
Prove with concrete links who break which rule of the forum towards you and a concrete link where the insult "willingness soyboy" was typed.

About you feel bad, I am sorry but if there were no curses, no insults, no breaking rules, this is subjective. They also felt bad because they believed you are grateful for the help and attention but they were wrong. Still nobody complains against you. You complain against them. So, prove with links the broken rules and the insults and let's take measures. Concrete examples, no common speech.

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2024, 07:51:33 AM »
Bricks, wall... Why honey, why we have to accept your failed analogies that the freedom of crime is equal to freedom of speech?

When I use my freedom of speech to tell you the truth that you destroyed your body becoming like a 10 y.o. not attractive boy and advise you to take care of your muscular development it was pretty useful because you at last saw yourself in the mirror and found out how terrible you look. Later even your aunt and mother noticed the good change.

But you compare my good free speech that helped you to become so leaner and stronger, to a rude curse "F*ck you, Alexa!" It's not free speech, it's even not a speech...

Seo or someone else told you that you will be a very ill and obese, destroyed person in your 30's if you continue to be passive and just to stay without sport and only reading books... This also helped you to become a better version of your own self. Instead to value this useful advise based on free speech sentences you are comparing it with... a pedo man... How you again compare a good free speech that saved your future health and looks to a crime?!

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2024, 07:58:43 AM »
Noone broke any rule. Nobody said rude words to him. No body called him will something soyboy... He is just like a crying little boy with all this "you hurt my feelings"... We are teaching him how to ascend, to save his money, to become stronger, leaner, to look like a real J pop star... The girls were honest to tell him what really is sexy, he started to realize that being masculine and stronger, and healthier is the key... And in one moment... We are the bad people, we hurt him... This is totally insane... ;D

Incel

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2024, 08:05:11 AM »
Before PageRank complained to some of us here that he is very upset that you had sex "with all of us in the forum but not with him"  ;D He was bitter because he is the weaklig compared to the rest and still... He never compained that his feelings are hurt or someone comment his nick, or what we see here now. I's like a soap opera drama.

So ... I just want a single fact, a link with real broken rules and (or) insults like that will soyboy someting. Come on!

Ethnicel

• Not white
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +58/-1
  • Close to the nature
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2024, 08:13:00 AM »
ROFL 🤣😂

You are offering him even own forum board and you are so patient to explain him what good you did for him... And he is like a drama queen crying out how you hurt his feefees  ;D ;D ;D ::) Guys this person in other forums will be ignored or banned as hell. Here you are so soft, peaceful and gentle to this errr how to call it? ... And he is even starting to behave sarcastically and to make you look fools ;D... Just tell him to leave and to find for his glass heart some kindergarten forum... But wait, sone kindergarten guys are too rude and they will hurt him. So, I don't know. Maybe some newborn babies forum? But they will watch his nicknames! Terrible... No idea, sorry.
An ethnicel...

PageRank

• PageRank fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +183/-0
  • PR (PageRank)
    • View Profile
    • Red moles
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2024, 08:57:45 AM »
I also think that we made a lot for him, more than we did to ourselves so far. And he is still dissatisfied. I never met more complicated case in my life. The only explanation is some early schizophrenia but as I post in the other topic, it may be or may be not. Just to many signs...
PR or PageRank (sometimes: "Page Rank").

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-0
  • No SEO, but Love, Health, UFO, etc.
    • View Profile
    • Upside-down text and backwards text
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2024, 09:14:15 AM »
Full ignore from me.
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2024, 05:50:10 PM »
 That's better.
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2024, 09:42:55 PM »
Prove the accusation and to take measures. A link to the concrete insult "willingness soyboy"!
Here you go, and don't forget check my post history as well to see the whole story(Oh but, since thse comments do not disobey any rule, it's just my 'glass heart' working lol):
http://www.seo-forum-seo-luntan.com/a-forum-for-incels-who-are-normal-people-no-terrorists-no-rapists-no-racists-no-pedophiles-no-haters-and-so-on/how-to-hire-a-good-gym-coach/120/
"It is but not for lazy asses and will-less soyboys."

Since this fourm only knows about freedom of speech but not etiquette or respect or etc., I will stop arguing with anyone and just reply when it's really necessary, not like criticizing me of being glass-hearted or else. 

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2024, 10:03:55 PM »
I also think that we made a lot for him, more than we did to ourselves so far. And he is still dissatisfied. I never met more complicated case in my life. The only explanation is some early schizophrenia but as I post in the other topic, it may be or may be not. Just to many signs...
Who does not know you have made a lot? But that does not mean you can be wrong or else and when someone breaks it to ya you can say 'What? How ingrateful! You are violating freedom of speech(or glass-hearted or etc.)'.
No one here seems to understand what I am actually being dissatisfied with.(and you know it's just dissatisficaton instead of having been 'spoiled' or else, if you think so)
Anyway I am leaving. Per se there is no point for me to still stay here. But don't expect me to come back because I find out how good this forum is actually.(You think I've only been to looksmaxxing forum except this forum lol? C'mon) I've said that there are better groups than this forum, at least they accept my dissafiscation with any of them, won't misproject, won't be inable to understand being disrespected, etc.. Again don't deify this forum.

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.