☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: The ideal forum for Zhang  (Read 3979 times)

Деси

• 🍀
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +179/-0
    • View Profile
The ideal forum for Zhang
« on: April 11, 2024, 08:31:40 PM »
 What do you think is the ideal forum for Zhang?

My guess:

Nobody disagrees with him and do support his thoughts 100%.

Lie him that he's not fatty.

Accept his ideas for spending millions for surgeries (because to do sports and to keep diets is hell difficult).

Pro hard-maxx oriented (people should be full of artificial bones, cuttted skin, etc like cyborgs)

Zhang to have 100% free speech and the others to avoid even to comment his new nickname, otherwise it's a bad forum!

He to admit his problems like mental ones but when you speak about it to be unacceptable.

_-----_____------_____-+---______++--_

Conclusion: the forum which is a little model of the present China? One man speaks whatever he wants the rest only follow... Otherwise, the man is angry...

Nadia

• Сладко миньонче
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +189/-0
  • Миньонче
    • View Profile
    • СУ
Re: The ideal forum for Zhang
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2024, 08:35:17 PM »
Yes... He speaks we shut up. A little disagreement ot a bit critical note = fury, blackmailed messages, etc.

The typical totalitarian state practice: shut up and follow or it's bad for you!
Mieux vaut être seul que mal accompagné.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2024, 08:37:39 PM »
No need to be so unproficiently sarcastic. I've been square with the house.

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2024, 08:40:51 PM »
To me he is like a kid, still... He needs understanding and protection otherwise he tend to do wrong things. Like breaking his body in some dangerous surgery or getting lied by some 'guru' religiously...

Jumps from one extreme to another extreme idea...

Not free from the family, they decide what he spends what he eats... And at the sand time he is practically an adult 20+ , happy birthday!

So, don't be harsh to him. You already let him know what are his mistakes. He is still a kid (psychological and knowledge wise speaking) so be patient. After some years he will be thankful that we showed him the mistakes.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2024, 08:43:26 PM »
So, don't be harsh to him. You already let him know what are his mistakes. He is still a kid (psychological and knowledge wise speaking) so be patient. After some years he will be thankful that we showed him the mistakes.
Mistakes? Like saying 'please stop doing xxx' and pointing out the problems the forumers have while this forum is 'free'?

Деси

• 🍀
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +179/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2024, 08:49:43 PM »
Answering you about the "neurotic" issues and your CCP believes. Most of the foreigners doesn't care about it. The neuroticism caused by CCP or what left of it is only towards humans like you who like to complain but don't have the balls to run away from China.  ;D

Yes, when you let people to express freely their doubts, to comment your forum name, opinions and so on the same as you do, then you will be free and understand the free speech, the free will, the democracy. Now you are still not very aware of what is that.

But at least you are better than many Chinese. Good so far. And if you improve your body, better. Step by step you will be normal, I guess. Best wishes! 8)

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2024, 08:52:48 PM »
Oh, honey... Since you have some apologies... Let me chat with you a bit:

Why this forum is not free enough for you? Someone limits your speech? No. Ban? No. Stopping you to criticize others? No.

Your definition of "free forum" is...?

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2024, 08:55:05 PM »

My guess:

Accept his ideas for spending millions for surgeries (because to do sports and to keep diets is hell difficult).

Pro hard-maxx oriented (people should be full of artificial bones, cuttted skin, etc like cyborgs)

Zhang to have 100% free speech and the others to avoid even to comment his new nickname, otherwise it's a bad forum!

He to admit his problems like mental ones but when you speak about it to be unacceptable.

Conclusion: the forum which is a little model of the present China? One man speaks whatever he wants the rest only follow... Otherwise, the man is angry...

I already asked him. To define what is a free forum. He can describe the ideal forum too. So far we know that we can't read his nicknames nor comment them, can't speak truth to him because he is angry, what else?

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2024, 08:59:26 PM »
Answering you about the "neurotic" issues and your CCP believes. Most of the foreigners doesn't care about it. The neuroticism caused by CCP or what left of it is only towards humans like you who like to complain but don't have the balls to run away from China.  ;D

Yes, when you let people to express freely their doubts, to comment your forum name, opinions and so on the same as you do, then you will be free and understand the free speech, the free will, the democracy. Now you are still not very aware of what is that.

But at least you are better than many Chinese. Good so far. And if you improve your body, better. Step by step you will be normal, I guess. Best wishes! 8)
I mean, I've described multiple ytubers who are quintessential of '反贼's in the perspective of Chineses and they have preached about freedom, human rights, individualism, free will etc.. to people very well, like Mr. Shen:
https://www.youtube.com/@gongzishen

Torontobigface:
https://www.youtube.com/@Torontobigface

Leonard:
https://www.youtube.com/@leonard2834

and so on.

Check some videos of theirs and I think you can know how much I know about freedom, rights, individualism, etc.. I even know why they derived from Europe(well the reasons are complicated, but to put them as simply as I can, the reasons are 'Contract Spirit', 'commerical civilization', the geography, etc.), instead of other places. Some ignoramuses contribute it to Europeans' superior genetics in this regard. They believe Europeans are born to be freer, more individualistic, more logical, etc.. I think even a primary student can know how absurd it is.

Tell me am I not allowed to say 'please stop it' when I see a disgusting pedo talking about how he wants to 'touch' a 6-7 y.o girl in a group, because it's his 'freedom'? Am I not allowed to point out he is being disgusting and terrifying? 

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2024, 09:05:50 PM »

My guess:

I already asked him. To define what is a free forum. He can describe the ideal forum too. So far we know that we can't read his nicknames nor comment them, can't speak truth to him because he is angry, what else?
This forum, of course is free in the perspective of me, since this forum does not ban you just because you say a random political word or you are talking about a random political leader, but does 'freedom' mean I can't even say please stop doing something that makes me irked and irritated or put it on the table, just because everyone here has freedom?

Which will you do when you see a 45 y.o pedo saying how he wants to touch a kindergarten girl, saying 'Yeah go for it brocel!' because it's just his free will, or saying 'Please stop talking about it. This is making us feeling disgusted'?

英语课

• 学习英语
  • SEO Global mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +324/-0
  • 英文课
    • View Profile
    • Where is IP
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2024, 11:37:19 PM »
Before here we had a girl who wanted to have own forum. We did one board for her. I suggest this: if Mr Zhang would like to have more freedom and more control, let him be a moderator in a brand new board here. For example, the "ZHANG WORLD" or name that he choose. And there he may create the best acoording to him forum and to demonstrate how the things will be done better?
英语课,英文课;英语老师 :) Learn English. English free lessons. English teacher :)

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2024, 12:34:20 AM »
A pedo will be an example for illegal activity and will be banned. Freedom of speech isn't freedom of crime. You see, something new for honey to learn. ;)

And of course, you can say what you like or not, but not to boss around like "I don't like you comment my new name!: Surveillance!!! Stop or I am leaving!" Relax and let people comment, doubt, think... Express your freedom the same way, don't get nervous for nothing and seeing our good intentions and attention as evil things. Don't be a mirror of the authoritarian society where you grow up, be more relaxed, mind free and... You see, we even give you a free chance to have own forum here, where you can moderate and demonstrate how the ideal forum should be build. Just say "yes" and choose the title.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2024, 01:11:02 AM »
A pedo will be an example for illegal activity and will be banned. Freedom of speech isn't freedom of crime. You see, something new for honey to learn. ;)

And of course, you can say what you like or not, but not to boss around like "I don't like you comment my new name!: Surveillance!!! Stop or I am leaving!" Relax and let people comment, doubt, think... Express your freedom the same way, don't get nervous for nothing and seeing our good intentions and attention as evil things. Don't be a mirror of the authoritarian society where you grow up, be more relaxed, mind free and... You see, we even give you a free chance to have own forum here, where you can moderate and demonstrate how the ideal forum should be build. Just say "yes" and choose the title.
I wish you could understand the same logic behind the pedo example and misprojecting and etc.... But, it seems my setting this example is just in vain.
Okay answer this question, if you still can't get what I am trying to implicate:
You speak of freedom of speech, but do you think it's okay to say 'f.k you Alexa' to you and when you get angry I say 'Why you get angry? It's freedom of speech! You should lemme curse on you!'?
If you think it's okay, then okay, this forum teaches me what 'freedom of speech' is.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2024, 01:17:59 AM »

I wish you could understand the same logic behind the pedo example and misprojecting and etc.... But, it seems my setting this example is just in vain.
Okay answer this question, if you still can't get what I am trying to implicate:
You speak of freedom of speech, but do you think it's okay to say 'f.k you Alexa' to you and when you get angry I say 'Why you get angry? It's freedom of speech! You should lemme curse on you!'?
If you think it's okay, then okay, this forum teaches me what 'freedom of speech' is.
Yeah, I never said anyone here did not have the rights to doubt, suspect, misprojection, but should you hurt my feeling with these behaviours? That's something related to 'EQ'(Emotional Intelligence, even though it has been debunked, I am just using this term to make you understand what I am trying to refer to). Freedom of speech is not a valid excuse for being low-EQed. It just becomes a copium for being that.
As for the misunderstanding that some of your good intentions are evil, that's why I said this forum had turned out to be not in the same way as I thought. Because to me, these are good, but did not make me feel warmed at all. When you 'pass the line', the other side will only get mad at you even though you do something out of good intention.
I've been really tired of making all of these clear. Anyway I won't be here. And do not need to create a new forum for me tbh.

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2024, 04:01:26 AM »
1. Your example, Zhang 先生 is basically wrong because you compare crimes with freedom. You know that our rules follow the USA and Google rules here. The American law forbids the crimes like terrorism, pedophilia and so on, so you are not free to be a criminal.
 Comparing a crime like pedophilia with free expression of legal thoughts, doubts, questions isn't right analogy.

2. "You speak of freedom of speech, but do you think it's okay to say 'f.k you Alexa' to you and when you get angry I say 'Why you get angry? It's freedom of speech! You should lemme curse on you!'?"

Lame logic and poor understanding of what is freedom of speech again. And again to teach you a bit:

Cursing, insults, all this is cyberbullying. Nothing to do with the free speech. Are you (I think you are not, but let's suppose) that low IQed to think that "F. U., Alexa!" is a sort of speech?????????????

Of course, there are some opinions that Alexa is a whore, because of her freer sexual behaviour with hot men and her online sexual activities that earn her money legally but just to curse her because she doesn't see you as one of the hot guys here, isn't any sort of "speech".

Only a first grader will misinterpreted a two word curse with speech which requires at least some sentences with opinion or questions.

3. "but should you hurt my feeling with these behaviours?"
 Nobody knows that you are so fragile and you couldn't stand some healthy criticism. Yes, I got some minimal ideas about it when you spoke about how the school ruined your life. People even got beaten in school l, robbed, experienced racket and whatever but didn't even call it culprit for there present problems. That time I saw you are too sensitive and fragile. But hey, you are here to ascend and part of it is to see the reality and how people see you.
 For example, some said you are weak AND JUST now you confirm with "you hurt my feelings"... Too weak! Why? Because nobody said curse, insult or even minimal aggressive thing to you like "Bro, come to fight!" but you behave like a little girl in grade 1. Sorry but, it's not how a 23 y.o. Chinese MALE can react, especially when he wants to ascend. Ascending requires more psychological power.

4. EQ, as it was written in other thread is NOT debunked. Just reminding you. I know you have great memory. :D

5. "Freedom of speech is not a valid excuse for being low-EQed. It just becomes a copium for being that."
 Good. Then take some time and educate yourself exactly what is speech and how it differs from curses, crimes, etc. Don't be low IQed, improve your knowledge. I never saw an adult to compare freedom of speech and expression with curses and crimes. This was "mind blown"...
 ALSO you mean we are low EQ-ed because we hurt your feelings with honest answers and honest doubts. And you? When you accused us of surveillance for being kind and atentive to your nicknames or for uselessness when we are spending hours to think about your problems? You don't know how this ingratitude hurts, right? So long for the high EQ. At least realize that if you never found this forum you will be in your 30s already a very fat, religious and ill person. We changed your future in a week waking you up from all those Blackpillism and at the end, sorry pals, but you're worthless... This was sad!

6. "did not make me feel warmed at all. "
 At first people were warm to you a lot but later it came to the point to start working hard, because you have to man up! Now you need a nanny or real men like us and real strong girls like them to point you the strong will, the power, the soldier spirit? How long you will need being treated as a kid? Your father treats you so, he even chooses your food!!! Do you need we to be the same spoiling and making you fat, formless, will lacking soy type male? No, you don't. You gave to know best what is in your interest.

7. "When you 'pass the line', the other side will only get mad at you even though you do something out of good intention."

And then why you don't tell this to your father? Tell him he passes the line with your diets not telling us we pass with our normal frank and helpful true support here.
 Be a bit more brave.

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.