☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: The apology from the 'mentalcel'  (Read 983 times)

Nadia

• Сладко миньонче
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +189/-0
  • Миньонче
    • View Profile
    • СУ
Re: The apology from the 'mentalcel'
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2024, 05:46:05 PM »
Aren't the Gay man a bit too optimistic? I am saying that because of this update - ups :P
Mieux vaut être seul que mal accompagné.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2024, 09:51:26 PM »
Can you tell us what do you want? Alexa also doesn't want to sleep with me, in fact. If it's this, I can't help.

People told you that nobody surveillance you (you better take care about 公安局 that probably already keep on eye on you and minus your social credit score, because you got a big mouth in the internet. If they already limited your QQ or Weixin you are at the beginning of the trouble)...

People told you that pointing to your soyish shape was to help you start being healthy and attractive not to insult you

You in one hand said how thankful you are to make you see your bad shape and your religion disbalance, how well you realize the gymmaxx is going to help a lot but in the other hand your interpretation of this was like we are enemies, bad, hurting you, not giving you warmth. Confucius said the true words aren't warm and the warm words aren't true.

Schizophrenic behavior to be honest: you admire the help but you hate that we helped you, you realized the use and post topics about how good is to be out of lies and in good shape but also you said we are useless... and on top of that some paranoia about we saw and nicely comment your nicks. Are you sure that you're sane? This may orange not look like early signs of schizophrenia.

More paranoid, more contradictions, more isolation from the society, unstable feelings, baseless accusations... Think about it.
I mean, I admire part of the helps but not all. Some 'helps' are really annoying to me, but when I said 'stop doing these', I got criticized of violating freedom of speech. So what can I expect from this forum? Ntm I have implied that I just want respect, etiquette, etc.. Am I getting? No! I am only getting misunderstanding, communicative barriers, differences of views, etc., which makes me have decided to leave this forum forever.(The updates will be only given by MSL. As per what he said to me on QQ, I think he also got kinda annoyed with the misprojection in my thread)

I never said I got angry with being said to be a soyboy, have a bad shape etc., since they are true, but the misprojection, the slandering me as willingless while I am actually working out, etc..

Tell me if you were me who was actually working out and you saw multiple forumers say 'Maybe he has quitted?', 'It's but not for willingless soyboys'('willingless'), etc., how would you feel? Happy? Grateful for being motivated?

You are the only one who seems to be able to have meaningful communications with me, so I will be only communicating with you, if you don't decide to ignore me.(If you do, then I wish) The other guys are just either misunderstanding or even offending me, each of which is telling me better not to reply him anymore...

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2024, 09:55:44 PM »
Can you tell us what do you want? Alexa also doesn't want to sleep with me, in fact. If it's this, I can't help.

People told you that nobody surveillance you (you better take care about 公安局 that probably already keep on eye on you and minus your social credit score, because you got a big mouth in the internet. If they already limited your QQ or Weixin you are at the beginning of the trouble)...

People told you that pointing to your soyish shape was to help you start being healthy and attractive not to insult you

You in one hand said how thankful you are to make you see your bad shape and your religion disbalance, how well you realize the gymmaxx is going to help a lot but in the other hand your interpretation of this was like we are enemies, bad, hurting you, not giving you warmth. Confucius said the true words aren't warm and the warm words aren't true.

Schizophrenic behavior to be honest: you admire the help but you hate that we helped you, you realized the use and post topics about how good is to be out of lies and in good shape but also you said we are useless... and on top of that some paranoia about we saw and nicely comment your nicks. Are you sure that you're sane? This may orange not look like early signs of schizophrenia.

More paranoid, more contradictions, more isolation from the society, unstable feelings, baseless accusations... Think about it.
I never said I got angry with being said to be a soyboy, have a bad shape etc., since they are true, but the misprojection, the slandering me as willingless while I am actually working out, etc..

Tell me if you were me who was actually working out and you saw multiple forumers say 'Maybe he has quitted?', 'It's but not for willingless soyboys'('willingless'), etc., how would you feel? Happy? Grateful for being motivated?
For detail, you can check my post history. My dissatisfcation is actually all the time on my mind but to keep nice I didn't express it, until I couldn't endure when I saw multiple guys leaving those comments.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2024, 02:15:11 AM »
Oh so this forum seems even to like ignoring many things that I said but are important. Wow a nice forum I really love it :-*. Couldn't imagine how good many guys here were. I really thank that indian friend of mine for having recommended me this forum.
So what's next? Doubting I am a pedo? Saying my post history indicates that actually no one 'hurt' my feeling when 'toxicity' was admitted to be subject but 'hurting' must be objective?(Oh and the only criterion is whether the forum thinks of it as whether or not :-X) Having deceived multiple members' money? I am looking forward. 8)
Oh and, don't try to offend me with rude words. Well I mean I've experienced way more words and something like 'f*ker' won't hurt me.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2024, 02:23:41 AM »
OK so, I have asked MSL to lock my posts if the arguments are still going on since they will bring mephitis to this forum.
Anyway, I love'd' this forum, but now it turns out not to be as good as I thought. But that's actually normal since everyone can overestimate how good a thing is. The moral of the story is not to 'deify' a thing.

Anyway I am really leaving. Any new argument will make my posts locked for good.
https://ibb.co/1KLH6G1

北京の高等教育出版社

• SEO newbie
  • SEO-karma: +0/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2024, 07:44:52 AM »
Buy it if you are so rich as you pretend to be. ;D And then it will turn it the way you like.

But people liked you... Don't wang to contnue anymore but just to tell you that... You already disliked many forums. If this friendly and suppoting place is also not good for you then you will never find for a long time neighter a good forum not a good girl. Take care for your mental issues.
Dunno what ffffffffffffffffffff faults I had committed to you little bitch so that you liked me?!! Oh Gosh someone out there please get this ffffffffffffffffffff bitch diagnosed and send her into an asylum! And don't forget to contact some ffffffffffffffffffff Philosophy profeasors over how to solve her current dilemma due to her learning of Philosophy like who ffffffffffffffffffff knows maybe Wittgensteinian Philosophy but because of her 20-30 IQ she has ffffffffffffffffffff gone abnormal and suspects everything you just claim to be fake and a piece of loe! Oh well... fk  :'(

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2024, 10:53:35 PM »
 1. The one and only "ffffffffffffffffffff" thing here is you! Not the philosophy professors, not the philosophy learners like her, not the philosophers like me.
 2. After you showed your insane, sick, degraded and dangerous nature (curses, insults, lies, fake accusations, violence and (likely) hallucinations) you are the one and ONLY who should be diagnosed by the good psychiatry doctors around you.
 As I said to you in the QQ, your parents should know about your issues!!! Search for help until it's not too late!
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Tags:

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.