☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: How to look masculine face-wise?  (Read 578 times)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
How to look masculine face-wise?
« on: April 06, 2024, 08:46:25 PM »
As I found out myself and MSL told me, looking feminine was even disliked by some Chinese girls instead of only western girls.
(I gotta extol MSL's expertise in look ngl lol. He is really one of the best experts in that)
Like this boy, who looks feminine which I thought was welcomed to 99.9% of Chinese girls nowadays while actually being not:
https://www.zhihu.com/question/501651513
Only one girl said he looked good and was 'well above average', while the rest of the girls said either 'Even notwithstanding making up well... you are still a normie' or just 'Normie' or 'It was below average'.
Looking feminine and not masculine is even disliked by some Chinese girls, thus I ask how to look masculine face-wise here, instead of only body-wise.
I don't think I need mewing because before I 'fatmaxxed' my jew was defined. The reason why it looked kinda round is that I got fat.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: How to look masculine face-wise?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2024, 08:50:25 PM »
I don't know whether it is just me or actually many people think the same, but, being feminine anything-wise is not liked by all of E.asian girls.
Sound-wise, I thought 99.999% of them favorred 'feminine' sound, but actually I ran into girls who liked my sound because it sounded 'powerful'.
Personality-wise, I have yet to run into any girl who likes a man who is 'tame', 'girly', etc..
Height-wise... well we all know the answer lol.

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2024, 12:02:08 AM »
1. Without masculine body, masculine face only is sort of funny. They will notice the difference and will think it's a grotesque... So should be balanced.

2. The jaw will look better after the wight loss. But you still may put more efforts on it to make it better. Because you never know when there will be a competitor with a better jaw.

3. The hairstyles do great job in this sense too.

REMEMBER, the girls like boys, but when the girls grow up they're women and they will like man. So, become a man earlier, yo be ready for the real women (not teenagers who even can't marry you). Yes, there are some adult females who like more androgynous males or gays, or ladyboys... But it's the minority.
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2024, 12:08:52 AM »
I don't think I need...

This is what makes you less man, less "fighter" and less successful. You like to reduce the useful deeds. You are cutting them one by one: I don't need better jaw, I don't need gymmaxx (I still wonder how you didn't give up till now), I don't need to learn more about this and that...

What you need? I will tell you like an honest teacher. You need easy solutions. You want the doctors to intervene your body than you to do efforts like the true man... Only because of this the females will undervalue you because they want strong and capable man who repair their body challenges with hard work and smart actions, not crying babies, who only rely on others (mommy, daddy, uncle doc, aunty nurse) to solve their problems.

Think about it, you're almost a black piller who never accepts the natural and proven deeds like gym, carrier, building business... You only know the easy choice "Surgery for my nose", "Surgery for my face",... 99% a weak blackpiller. At least you get rid of the religious lies but... I feel really sorry watching such a poor choice making person because you are capable but don't want to put the best rational efforts...

Ethnicel

• Not white
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +58/-1
  • Close to the nature
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2024, 03:14:24 AM »
Bro, first get rid of the bloody fat. Then build up your muscles. After that your face hell sure will be more male-type masculine. You are facing more serious problems and the fact us just a function of them. You absorbed too much soy, you fucked up your metabolism you become a fatty girlish dude. So now you need to bulk up with more testosterone with all those diets and exercises. Then don't ignore your jaw line and exercise it too. At the very end some mustache and you are okay.
An ethnicel...

Good incel

• The good boy
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +139/-5
  • You're welcome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2024, 03:44:04 AM »
Brocel, train your voice. Grow some beard or if you're too ricecel, just a mustache. You're going to lose that weight and your face will be well jaw lined like before, when you showed us your soldier time photo.

Step by step you will be there. Don't be impatient and don't be ridiculous to full up the pockets of those medicine people who only wait for the rich gullible guys like you, brocel. If you may ascend only with the means of your gymmaxx, geomaxx, moneymaxx and statusmaxx, why the heck you want to surgery-maxx? Avoid the blackpill traps like "Hard-maxx of it's over".
Inceldom sucks...

PageRank

• PageRank fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +183/-0
  • PR (PageRank)
    • View Profile
    • Red moles
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2024, 07:35:19 AM »
(Source: [url]https://pica.zhimg.com/80/v2-31975b6ed3c736a9b6a77867d0bbf6ab_720w.webp?source=1def8aca[/url)

OK, so at last you realized that boy-ish looks like this can pass towards some (very) young girls but the women will think of it as an immature, child-like person and never will date him? Good.

Well, good progress so far. Now, let's see, are you still searching for "I am rich and I can pay the operations, yeah-yeah!" solutions or you'll realize the painful truth which is that there are no easy AND safe ways?

Yeah, especially in your case.
PR or PageRank (sometimes: "Page Rank").

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2024, 07:48:51 AM »
C'mon, just let him spend all his fortune for: nose job, limb job (aka limb lengthening surgery) and whatever (I can bet my computer that later he'll try more "jobs")... and in one terrifying moment he'll be something like a disabledcel or poorcel. And then we'll welcome him from the bottom of our hearts as a truecel.

Because, being totally frank/honest, we see now just a youncel (a failed normie). He's an incel not because some need of surgery, he's an incel because of his tiger mom who made him to focus on study and neglected his body; he's an incel because he's not hitting the rough and straight hard ways (gym, business, hard work and try)...

It's really "amazing" to see someone so gifted in math, philosophy and psychometrics, so low level in understanding what is the right way to make yourself a present attractive man...

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-0
  • No SEO, but Love, Health, UFO, etc.
    • View Profile
    • Upside-down text and backwards text
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2024, 08:43:28 AM »
Masculine face without masculine body? Oh, you wish...  ;D
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

Good incel

• The good boy
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +139/-5
  • You're welcome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2024, 12:33:47 AM »
It's true that if you're fatter your masculinity can't be very visible. Lose weight,build up some body and facial muscles, keep healthier diets and you are the best version of yourself. It's not difficult but also not so easy. And the Blackpillism avoids it making the incels and even the nearcels like this brocel here to try the effortless surgery-maxxes which are too bad of a choice... :(
Inceldom sucks...

Gay

• Just another internet fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +332/-0
  • Internet knowledge
    • View Profile
    • SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2024, 03:44:00 AM »
After I saw how many photos he shared (didn't work out and dietmaxx for even a single month) expecting immediate results and hoping that we will see something like he lost a half kilo or he build half centimeter of biceps, I was thinking that he is going to quit easily and to go after the effortless solutions like volcel Buddhist or terrifying surgeries. This topic proves he is a weak will man: he wants to keep this feminine body but the face (‼️ which is a part of the body) magically to become masculine. How, dear? 💋 You can't have a body full of female hormones (untrained and soy full) but to have a masculine face which requires male hormones.Eveeything is connected. Or you believe like a teenager black pill that the face and the body are not related at all? LoL

I know you don't like it but I will tell you again, for you who like direct results like 2 weeks gymmaxx and already a Chad or a surgerymaxx and already a copy of the best Japanese actor... the gay-maxx is the best. 0 efforts and direct result!!!

Деси

• 🍀
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +179/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2024, 09:23:47 AM »
If you look at least like a man when you are slim (because now when you are fat you look like a boy) if you build up muscular body your face will be masculine too. Learn more biology and you will know that your head is related to the rest of your body and improving the rest improves your skin, metabolism ,facial muscles and others too.

北京:高等教育出版社

• SEO newbie
  • SEO-karma: +0/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2024, 09:18:54 AM »

Then explain those kpop boys, many of who are shredded but look feminine face-wise. Your noegenesis is def false or the materials you are false, but based upon my observation of you, can only the former be the case.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2024, 05:10:56 PM by Alexa »

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2024, 05:15:24 PM »
She is even not reading anymore what you post to or about her because she respects her time and can't waste it to read lies, innuendos, hallucinatory content, obscene sentences and the rest of your insane and criminal activity.

I am sick and disgusted to read your stuff too but someone has to moderate here and I do.

She was explaining that if you lose weight your ugly, chubby and disgusting face will also get slimmer and you will look better like before (when your psychiatric issues weren't so harsh and your face was like a male face). But you are too stupid and too insane to understand what the normal and educated people are saying to you, dear time wasters!

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.