☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: Except fitness there is nothing you can improve insofar as you want  (Read 1211 times)

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
Re: Except fitness there is nothing you can improve insofar as you want
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2024, 06:34:28 AM »
Yeah, that Jensen sounds like some blackpiller imo. :)

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2024, 08:04:44 AM »
IQ is your intellectual potential

At last! This is what we were trying to sort out. Who cares if your potential is 15 percent more or 16 percent less, when the final results depends on your money (if your mom and dad can pay your study) + your hard work (are you going to study hard and to remember well what the teachers said or you'll think about the booze in the bar and the p*ssy of your female colleague next to you) + your will to review and to self-practice more... ?

It's like, exactly like, the incels who complain the frame. The Chads got a good frame and the incels didn't. Good but what's the difference, when a gymcel after 2 years looks better than some minn-ed fat Chad?

If you or another one is really borned with extremely different IQ (like an imbecile or an idiot) or too short (like a dwarf who is 1.05 m tall), then yes, sorry, "it is over"  :P but to think that 5 centimeters or 12 IQ scores may impact your life is beyond pathetic.

And to be objective, yes "dude", I am thinking you're sort of short for the Shanghai region and I am not some bluepiller who will tell you bs about how well your smile and jokes will compensate your height but once you improve your body, health, mood, style of fashion and a few more things, and especially if you really want to hit on some normal Japanese place (not Tokyo or Osaka, but a normal town) you'll have a gf.

Ethnicel

• Not white
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +58/-1
  • Close to the nature
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2024, 06:28:58 AM »
The looks and intelligence can be improved if you work out hard and study hard too. The wealth only if you got the big initial money and to invest it right. I know three types of dudes with small capital did a lot:

number one is who buys old condos and renovate them and sells them double priced,

number two is who buys wholesale products and resales them three times more expensive.

number three is who keeps his money in the bank and gets annual interests of 5 or more %.
An ethnicel...

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2024, 07:56:26 AM »
Yes, you're right. Don't forget, fyi, that we're talking to a nearcel who is willing to follow blackpill ideas like "Go to hospital, donate your fortune and like a magic they will like you!"

It's sad, so sad, to realize it, but it is something that comes in mind: he wants us to tell him something like: "Yes, do this operation." and "Cool! Do that surgery." This is the rich men bias. They will pay millions to "wizards", "gurus", "special surgeons" and whoever but will never try 1-2 year/years some cheap, real, based on truth and naturality way.

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-0
  • No SEO, but Love, Health, UFO, etc.
    • View Profile
    • Upside-down text and backwards text
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2024, 08:49:21 AM »
He wants it right here, right now... It's sort of wrong but I'd like to see what if he spend around $500 000 (the approximate price of all his dream goals: tall, different nose, different this-and-that)... if he's not a new disabledcel ('cause we all know, after several surgeries what some people become  ;D ), then I'd like to see which woman is going to meet this tall, fake-handsomed faced but bankrupted man and how his love life will proceed... Not to be a bad prophet but I see a break up and divorce soon after if there is any.
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

Gay

• Just another internet fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +332/-0
  • Internet knowledge
    • View Profile
    • SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2024, 08:57:24 AM »
Of course, for you: copes, the easiest ways, the effortless ways because it's "harsh"... So.. I am telling you which one suits you best. You know. :P :-*

Ethnicel

• Not white
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +58/-1
  • Close to the nature
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2024, 08:29:39 AM »
For this kind of man, I think it's the best maxx. Prove me wrong.
An ethnicel...

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2024, 02:23:56 AM »
OK so, I have asked MSL to lock my posts if the arguments are still going on since they will bring mephitis to this forum.
Anyway, I love'd' this forum, but now it turns out not to be as good as I thought. But that's actually normal since everyone can overestimate how good a thing is. The moral of the story is not to 'deify' a thing.

Anyway I am really leaving. Any new argument will make my posts locked for good.
https://ibb.co/1KLH6G1

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.