☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: Except fitness there is nothing you can improve insofar as you want  (Read 1195 times)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
The harsh reality is that except fitness your efforts can't improve one thing as much as you want like wealth, look, intelligence(oh as I said intelligence could only be improved minimally).
I don't know if there is any philosophy that can cope with this harsh reality lol.
It seems to me Buddhism works best

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
Re: Except fitness there is nothing you can improve insofar as you want
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2024, 08:09:54 AM »
What happens with you? You were the one who said that the Buddhism makes you LDAR-ing... now again this thing... Why I feel that you're tired of doing the real work out and want to go back to your "super comfortable" "comfort zone"? ;D Oh... you know what? Do what you want. If this is what makes you happy, then go back just... later don't complain why miss Guo or miss Wang from Shanghai shi are seeing you as a "never boy-friend material' :P

Ops, forgot. How the fitness ISN'T improving your look? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) Did you ever saw photographs of people BEFORE and AFTER years of fitness? No? Maybe I can help with it? :-*

https://storage.googleapis.com/jacksonh/1/Before-After-Bariatric-Weight-Loss-Jeancarlo.jpg

After fitness his looks (facial) isn't improved?

https://www.shape.com/thmb/ZRs5StC1hR2yY6afUedO4XObZVQ=/750x0/filters:no_upscale():max_bytes(150000):strip_icc():format(webp)/Rebecca-Grafton_0-caf8b44bd2bf40df9b79172b1411c7e4.jpg

How about her? She isn't facially improved after work out; after fitness?

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2024, 09:14:35 AM »
What happens with you? You were the one who said that the Buddhism makes you LDAR-ing... now again this thing... Why I feel that you're tired of doing the real work out and want to go back to your "super comfortable" "comfort zone"? ;D Oh... you know what? Do what you want. If this is what makes you happy, then go back just... later don't complain why miss Guo or miss Wang from Shanghai shi are seeing you as a "never boy-friend material' :P

Ops, forgot. How the fitness ISN'T improving your look? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) Did you ever saw photographs of people BEFORE and AFTER years of fitness? No? Maybe I can help with it? :-*

https://storage.googleapis.com/jacksonh/1/Before-After-Bariatric-Weight-Loss-Jeancarlo.jpg

After fitness his looks (facial) isn't improved?

https://www.shape.com/thmb/ZRs5StC1hR2yY6afUedO4XObZVQ=/750x0/filters:no_upscale():max_bytes(150000):strip_icc():format(webp)/Rebecca-Grafton_0-caf8b44bd2bf40df9b79172b1411c7e4.jpg

How about her? She isn't facially improved after work out; after fitness?
Nah I am just complaining. Actually I do not hate working out at all and as a man, who follows Leninism as recommended by MSL now, who does not want to lie down and rot, who does not disappoint anyone here and who does not want to be in a 'semi-disabled' physical state(I respect the disabled but I really dk how to put it better lol) of course I will never go back lol

Gay

• Just another internet fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +332/-0
  • Internet knowledge
    • View Profile
    • SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2024, 04:30:18 PM »
I strongly recommend the Buddhist community! Once you are only amongst males and your desire aroused there will be another male for you. The male-male relationships are a common and realistic fact in there.

Also, Leninism, Marxism, all that requires energy, hard work, bitter efforts. But beying a Buddhist is easy except for stop eating meat but the perspective to ascend in a temple or another community center worth it.

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-0
  • No SEO, but Love, Health, UFO, etc.
    • View Profile
    • Upside-down text and backwards text
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2024, 04:44:19 PM »
If the intelligence is almost 100% given by birth than how do you explain the fact that all the kids raised without schooling are less intelligent than the kids who went to school and colleges? The kids who don't study they even can't read, they can't solve a simple geometry problem, they don't know how to make a chemistry experiment and they don't know who is Zhou En Lai. What intelligence is this? The intelligence is to have "know and can". If you don't study you don't know and you can't do many things. If it was so easy, just be born, there would not exist schools and colleges.
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2024, 12:44:22 AM »
If the intelligence is almost 100% given by birth than how do you explain the fact that all the kids raised without schooling are less intelligent than the kids who went to school and colleges? The kids who don't study they even can't read, they can't solve a simple geometry problem, they don't know how to make a chemistry experiment and they don't know who is Zhou En Lai. What intelligence is this? The intelligence is to have "know and can". If you don't study you don't know and you can't do many things. If it was so easy, just be born, there would not exist schools and colleges.
I did not say that intelligence was almost 100% genetic. I meant that it couldn't be changed insofar as you wanted. And as for the kids who don't study and the ones who go to school, well, their IQs are actually not significantly different, so that's why psychometricians based the conclusion that education does little to one's intelligence.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2024, 12:46:47 AM »
I strongly recommend the Buddhist community! Once you are only amongst males and your desire aroused there will be another male for you. The male-male relationships are a common and realistic fact in there.

Also, Leninism, Marxism, all that requires energy, hard work, bitter efforts. But beying a Buddhist is easy except for stop eating meat but the perspective to ascend in a temple or another community center worth it.
I am not sure if you are being humorous lol. I am not gay at all and Buddhism does not just make you stop thinking of women. It can just drive you to 'LDAR', and that's why both me and MSL think the bad sides of Buddhism are horrible and don't follow the negative ideas of Buddhism.

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2024, 03:20:07 AM »
that's why psychometricians based the conclusion that education does little to one's intelligence
So, a person with IQ 130 but raised by wolves (like them https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feral_child#:~:text=One%20of%20the%20best-documented,in%20a%20forest%20in%20India.) who even can't learn speaking human language is more intelligent than a person with IQ 119 who is a surgeon in Los Angeles? I think the psychometricians got some problem from the initial point of the understanding what is intelligent and what isn't. Or maybe only that one who you follow?

PageRank

• PageRank fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +183/-0
  • PR (PageRank)
    • View Profile
    • Red moles
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2024, 04:32:41 AM »
that's why psychometricians based the conclusion that education does little to one's intelligence
So, a person with IQ 130 but raised by wolves (like them https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feral_child#:~:text=One%20of%20the%20best-documented,in%20a%20forest%20in%20India.) who even can't learn speaking human language is more intelligent than a person with IQ 119 who is a surgeon in Los Angeles? I think the psychometricians got some problem from the initial point of the understanding what is intelligent and what isn't. Or maybe only that one who you follow?

Yeah, yeah, bro! Tell me this, why?
Oxana Malaya was an eight-year-old Ukrainian girl who lived with Black Russian Terriers for six years. She was found in a kennel with dogs in 1991. She was neglected by her parents, who were alcoholics. The three-year-old, looking for comfort, crawled into the farm and snuggled with the dogs. Her behavior imitated dogs more than humans. She walked on all fours, bared her teeth, and barked. She was removed from her parents' custody by the social services.[citation needed] As she lacked human contact, she did not know any words besides "yes" and "no". Upon adulthood, Oxana has been taught to subdue her dog-like behavior. She learned to speak fluently and intelligently[20] and works at the farm milking cows, but remains somewhat intellectually impaired.
Why? Higher IQ than many of us, but still remained impaired after NO EDUCATION IN EARLY AGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me again how it's okay just to be born with a high IQ and then even the animals educate you, no worries, you are more clever than all of us who had to study hard in school....
PR or PageRank (sometimes: "Page Rank").

Nadia

• Сладко миньонче
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +189/-0
  • Миньонче
    • View Profile
    • СУ
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2024, 05:00:33 AM »
Sometimes you're creeping me out. :o Are you telling us that someone who was grown up in the jungle and don't make difference between Greek and French, doesn't know what's the "A = 1/2 × b × h" meaning and have no idea how to log in online is more intelligent than us only/just because he has somewhat 150 IQ naturally? Prove it and become a Nobel prize winner. :P
Mieux vaut être seul que mal accompagné.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2024, 05:44:38 AM »
Sometimes you're creeping me out. :o Are you telling us that someone who was grown up in the jungle and don't make difference between Greek and French, doesn't know what's the "A = 1/2 × b × h" meaning and have no idea how to log in online is more intelligent than us only/just because he has somewhat 150 IQ naturally? Prove it and become a Nobel prize winner. :P
Because you(plural) don't know what is 'g' all about.
Check the wiki of it and you can get the answer:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G_factor_(psychometrics)

And if you are interested, read Arthur Jensen's books:
https://arthurjensen.net/

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2024, 05:49:19 AM »

Yeah, yeah, bro! Tell me this, why?
Oxana Malaya was an eight-year-old Ukrainian girl who lived with Black Russian Terriers for six years. She was found in a kennel with dogs in 1991. She was neglected by her parents, who were alcoholics. The three-year-old, looking for comfort, crawled into the farm and snuggled with the dogs. Her behavior imitated dogs more than humans. She walked on all fours, bared her teeth, and barked. She was removed from her parents' custody by the social services.[citation needed] As she lacked human contact, she did not know any words besides "yes" and "no". Upon adulthood, Oxana has been taught to subdue her dog-like behavior. She learned to speak fluently and intelligently[20] and works at the farm milking cows, but remains somewhat intellectually impaired.
Why? Higher IQ than many of us, but still remained impaired after NO EDUCATION IN EARLY AGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me again how it's okay just to be born with a high IQ and then even the animals educate you, no worries, you are more clever than all of us who had to study hard in school....
Dude, knowledge =/= IQ. To put it simply, IQ is your intellectual potiential, while knowledge is the attainment of informations. See the difference even by the meanings? But of course because of the nature of the measurement of IQ, the more knowledges you have, the higher your IQ is, but again they are two different things. Who does not know people growing up in an educational environment has more attainment of informations than those growing in jungles?

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2024, 05:51:25 AM »
I really don't want to answer these questions having been answered professionally by psychometricians for like millions of times:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G_factor_(psychometrics)
https://arthurjensen.net/

I will not answer any question that has been answered by professionals btw. It's really annoying to me.

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2024, 06:23:51 AM »
Thank you for the link!
Here is what we see:

Research on the G-factor, as well as other psychometric values, has been widely criticized for not properly taking into account the eugenicist background of its research practices. The reductionism of the G-factor has been attributed to having evolved from "pseudoscientific theories" about race and intelligence. Spearman's g and the concept of inherited, immutable intelligence were a boon for eugenicists and pseudoscientists alike.

Joseph Graves Jr. and Amanda Johnson have argued that g "...is to the psychometricians what Huygens' ether was to early physicists: a nonentity taken as an article of faith instead of one in need of verification by real data."

Some especially harsh critics have called the g factor, and psychometrics, as a form of pseudoscience.

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2024, 06:32:08 AM »
Oh, again that Arthur arthurjensen.net/ guy...  :P ;D He sounds to me like "Don't put any efforts to study and you'll be the same. Everything is given to you by birth." Sooooo comfortable, like the Black pill and the Buddhism: no efforts, no learning, no working out and we're all that what we are. 难怪 (not surprising) that there are so many fat people ("All is my genetics, I can't lose weight no matter I eat or not 10 days in a row."), so many low educated ("I am not gifted in study, I will be a beggar."), so many losers ("Only with ROIDS you gain in shape, I can't do that, my frame, my mother, my grandpa, genetics...")  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.