☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: The lessons we can learn from blackpill  (Read 378 times)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
The lessons we can learn from blackpill
« on: March 16, 2024, 01:46:44 PM »
1. People like making something as an excuse for being lazy! Like some blackpillers do, they think because they are too short, they are too fatty, they are ugly, they are too poor, they give up living their lives well like rotting in their own rooms standing by their bodies becoming fatter and fatter, more and more unhealthy, their teeth becoming yellower and yellower, etc., summarized as the term 'lie down and rot', but don't they just make their inceldoms as the excuse for being lazy? People like indulging themselves, people like being lazy, people like addictive shits, naturally, that's why good people are always the minority, because you really need to control yourself well to be good.
2. Youngster's mental health has not been given enough care yet. I hope countries can give enough care to these blackpilled youngsters, like operating more hotlines. I learned that Canada would deploy a 'caregiver' to a suicidal youngster in case he or she killed himself/herself. I think caregiving can also work for these blackpillers, since imo, they lack of caregiving and there is no 'warmth' in this world to them, so that they are desparate for hetreosexual affinity to feel warmth. They also lack of encouragement. They may have grown up under a couple of gaslighting parents or teachers, so that they have inferior complexities just because of their faces, bodies, heights, etc., which necessitates it to encourage them.
3. Some girls really need to gaslight boys. Yeah, we can't say these blackpillers are correct to have become blackpillers, but can we not say some girls are to blame for them to have become blackpillers either? No! I hope the gaslighting girls can be done something to to stop gaslighting to respect boys. Yeah it's your own rights to not like ugly, fatty, short, etc. boys, but it's not moral for you to disrespect them, even to the degree that they become blackpillers. I think Feminism gains girls respects which is good but it's being made use of by some evil girls to disrespect boys. I think something should be done!
4. Individualism and freedom are not taught well enough, and in some countries like China, N.Korea, I can say they are either not taught or taught extremely bad...

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The lessons we can learn from blackpill
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2024, 01:48:07 PM »
1. People like making something as an excuse for being lazy! Like some blackpillers do, they think because they are too short, they are too fatty, they are ugly, they are too poor, they give up living their lives well like rotting in their own rooms standing by their bodies becoming fatter and fatter, more and more unhealthy, their teeth becoming yellower and yellower, etc., summarized as the term 'lie down and rot', but don't they just make their inceldoms as the excuse for being lazy? People like indulging themselves, people like being lazy, people like addictive shits, naturally, that's why good people are always the minority, because you really need to control yourself well to be good.
2. Youngster's mental health has not been given enough care yet. I hope countries can give enough care to these blackpilled youngsters, like operating more hotlines. I learned that Canada would deploy a 'caregiver' to a suicidal youngster in case he or she killed himself/herself. I think caregiving can also work for these blackpillers, since imo, they lack of caregiving and there is no 'warmth' in this world to them, so that they are desparate for hetreosexual affinity to feel warmth. They also lack of encouragement. They may have grown up under a couple of gaslighting parents or teachers, so that they have inferior complexities just because of their faces, bodies, heights, etc., which necessitates it to encourage them.
3. Some girls really need to gaslight boys. Yeah, we can't say these blackpillers are correct to have become blackpillers, but can we not say some girls are to blame for them to have become blackpillers either? No! I hope the gaslighting girls can be done something to to stop gaslighting to respect boys. Yeah it's your own rights to not like ugly, fatty, short, etc. boys, but it's not moral for you to disrespect them, even to the degree that they become blackpillers. I think Feminism gains girls respects which is good but it's being made use of by some evil girls to disrespect boys. I think something should be done!
4. Individualism and freedom are not taught well enough, and in some countries like China, N.Korea, I can say they are either not taught or taught extremely bad...
Fk my typing lol. 'Some girls really need to gaslight boys' → 'Some girls really need to stop gaslighting boys'

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +719/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2024, 02:38:29 AM »
In China there are already people who use thoughts like "We don't need freedom, it's a Western thing.", "What's wrong if we have one president forever? Why to change like in the West. It's our way." i. e. the brainwashed level is to the point "No freedom = Chinese and right way."  For them talking "freedom", "human rights", etc. is already a "He's a spy." or "He's an enemy." alert. ;D

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2024, 09:26:39 AM »
In China there are already people who use thoughts like "We don't need freedom, it's a Western thing.", "What's wrong if we have one president forever? Why to change like in the West. It's our way." i. e. the brainwashed level is to the point "No freedom = Chinese and right way."  For them talking "freedom", "human rights", etc. is already a "He's a spy." or "He's an enemy." alert. ;D
Yeah pathetically with the leadership of the great, glorious and eternally correct leader Xi many modern ideologies are considered as the things that can pose a threat to the sovereignity of the government, named '颠覆国家政权' in Chinese, coined by our greatest leader Xi 8).
Btw I just came to know that Japaneses were actually fixing their eyes on what were happening in China and they were all shocked and thrilled when they saw various bad things about China. I was kinda heart-warmed when I saw them wonder why the government could be so 'hideous' and 'incompetent' and show empathy to Chineses. I think they can understand why not long time ago Chineses were causing lots of 邪魔's to Japan by calling, vandalizing, etc....

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.