☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: For ascending, it's recommended to quit the addiction to digital devices  (Read 528 times)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
I know there are many people here addicted to smart phone, computer, etc., like using them for over 5-6 hours per day, but for ascending, it's highly recommended for you to quit the addictions!
Well you are not to blame for the addictions, because they were designed to be highly addictive, just like processed foods(ice cream, chip, etc....), so as long as you are a human, you'll def get addicted to them, but it does not mean it's correct to be addicted.
Count how many hours you've spend on them so far! You can find out you've wasted tons of time on them! Imagine if you hadn't spent those hours, what person would you be?
After I read some articles, it's highly recommended to keep your digital devices in the 'gray-scale mode', because as per what some behaviour psychologists said, the colourfulness of them can get you addicted, so as long as you keep them in the gray-scale mode, the addiction will be eliminated.
I've already kept my phone and my computer in the gray-scale mode. I think by quitting the addictions, I will be a far better person! 8)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Well, as a side note, I think technologies indeed have improved human's life extremely a lot, but there are also bad sides of them: addiction is one of them.
Every person living in the modern society has multiple addictions, including the addictions to processed foods, the addictions to digital devices, the addictions to drugs, the addictions to sex, etc., but as a deep hater of addiction, and a person who is ascending, I gotta quit these all of these addictions to have a way better life.

Ethnicel

• Not white
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +58/-1
  • Close to the nature
    • View Profile
Considering how many incels are gamers. Makes sense.
An ethnicel...

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
 Yes, of course, but the details matter too. For example, you may spend 3 hours in front of the phone, PC, iPad, etc. to watch (and follow/and do) yoga exercises or bodybuilding exercises, etc. + 2 hours to learn useful knowledge like psychology, economics, etc. After these 5 hours you're, both, gym-maxxed and edu-maxxed. Is that comparable with some hatecel who spent the same time (of 5 hours) to curse the females online and to play some degenerating vulgar music? What is he after 5 hours? Body-minned and brain-minned.
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +719/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
Yeah, it is a good reminder.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Yes, of course, but the details matter too. For example, you may spend 3 hours in front of the phone, PC, iPad, etc. to watch (and follow/and do) yoga exercises or bodybuilding exercises, etc. + 2 hours to learn useful knowledge like psychology, economics, etc. After these 5 hours you're, both, gym-maxxed and edu-maxxed. Is that comparable with some hatecel who spent the same time (of 5 hours) to curse the females online and to play some degenerating vulgar music? What is he after 5 hours? Body-minned and brain-minned.
Yeah indeed, also I found out this move was too extreme, because nowadays it's really unrealistic for us to do away with entertaining ourselves by using digital devices. Yesterday I tried turning them into the gray-scale mode and I found out I had nothing to do but got bored, and I found out it was not meaningful at all, but the addictions are indeed a helluva things, and I'd say in this times whether you can quit addictions or not matters a lot for whether you can succeed, including your motivation. I think, well at least you need to quit the addictions to social media and platforms including Twitter, Wechat, games including Genshin, etc.. For social platforms and media I know for many people they are not only just something entertaining but also informative and important for the communications so you don't need to uninstall them, but at least you need to be aware of the time you spend on them and scrutinize whether you are entertaining yourself too much by them.

Set myself as an example. I found out I spent too much time on QQ only to entertain myself, so for the like of me, keeping offine on QQ is a very wise move(but I am not saying you must keeping offline all the time wihch is too extreme), but for those people including teachers, of course keeping offline there will make you jobless lol.

Anyway you got it right. You need to also scrutinize what you use them for and how long you use them for.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Yeah indeed, also I found out this move was too extreme, because nowadays it's really unrealistic for us to do away with entertaining ourselves by using digital devices. Yesterday I tried turning them into the gray-scale mode and I found out I had nothing to do but got bored, and I found out it was not meaningful at all, but the addictions are indeed a helluva things, and I'd say in this times whether you can quit addictions or not matters a lot for whether you can succeed, including your motivation. I think, well at least you need to quit the addictions to social media and platforms including Twitter, Wechat, games including Genshin, etc.. For social platforms and media I know for many people they are not only just something entertaining but also informative and important for the communications so you don't need to uninstall them, but at least you need to be aware of the time you spend on them and scrutinize whether you are entertaining yourself too much by them.

Set myself as an example. I found out I spent too much time on QQ only to entertain myself, so for the like of me, keeping offine on QQ is a very wise move(but I am not saying you must keeping offline all the time wihch is too extreme), but for those people including teachers, of course keeping offline there will make you jobless lol.

Anyway you got it right. You need to also scrutinize what you use them for and how long you use them for.
For games except social media and platforms, AFAIK you can't control yourself on them, because they are not like twitter wechat, on which you are still able to control yourself, due to the different natures. Game for ex was designed to make you unaware of the time of enjoying as I found out. I don't know the principle but I bet this is a psychological truth. For this kind of things, if you make sure your self-control is not strong enough, then it's better for you to just quit it.

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.