☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: How to hire a good gym coach?  (Read 11543 times)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: How to hire a good gym coach?
« Reply #135 on: April 11, 2024, 05:48:59 AM »
What an unexpected shocking ingratitude! We are spending hours to read his problems, to try giving him best friendly advises and to be polite praising his new names and he thinks of all our true help and parental like care as surveillance, gaslighting and other devil stuff.

I feel already sorry I read and noticed and cared so much about this boy. He doesn't deserve my attention, my help, my good will. 100% ignore from me here!
Then you just stop your 'helps' and 'cares'. I really don't want them. You(the 'caregivers')  are really not good at them, just to remind. Except knowing MSL, I don't think there is anything that is worth for me to join here.

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #136 on: April 11, 2024, 05:51:37 AM »
Maybe I will be the one and only to say first a Happy birthday 🎈🎂 to you! And to wish you to ascend!

I am super terribly sorry to see that our help equals gaslight, our kindness equals surveillance and our honesty equals badness to you...

Let me be honest for the late time with you before I also quit waisting my time with a person who misprojected all so bad, so wrong... When I saw your first pic I liked your face and I imagined your body more developed as an adult male so I even wanted to have so love with you. You didn't answer me. After I saw your recent (sorry for "soy" but your body is like a 10 year old, even some 11 years old have better muscles than you) photos I felt like I am a big fool. Now you also disappointed me with your personality. So, dear, I willingly also will save future efforts and waste of time to communicate with you. Let's see how many accounts except the Gay and your coach will continue to pay any attention to you from now on.

#SEO, don't be a dick to ban guys who talk to him! People will decide by themselves. :(( He can't blackmail us like "If you talk this, I leave." Everyone to decide to talk or not to talk to Zhang incel. I am off.

Nadia

• Сладко миньонче
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +189/-0
  • Миньонче
    • View Profile
    • СУ
« Reply #137 on: April 11, 2024, 05:58:47 AM »
What an unexpected shocking ingratitude! We are spending hours to read his problems, to try giving him best friendly advises and to be polite praising his new names and he thinks of all our true help and parental like care as surveillance, gaslighting and other devil stuff.

I feel already sorry I read and noticed and cared so much about this boy. He doesn't deserve my attention, my help, my good will. 100% ignore from me here!
Then you just stop your 'helps' and 'cares'. I really don't want them. You(the 'caregivers')  are really not good at them, just to remind. Except knowing MSL, I don't think there is anything that is worth for me to join here.

+1

If I was in such a bad shape and people to start so many months or years to take care of me, to save me from the dangers of the political system in China, of the dangers of the operations on face, legs bones and nose, to even compliment my avatar and name... I will admire them as really cool family.

I even jealous why they pay so much care, attention, study, exploration to you and they don't to me... And after your cruel soulless answer, to see how you disgrade their help, care, attitude and good hearts as paranoid, gaslighting, not worth... All I can say, you deserve your inceldom because you will treat your girlfriend the same way. I will stay away from you from now on.
Mieux vaut être seul que mal accompagné.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #138 on: April 11, 2024, 05:59:17 AM »
Maybe I will be the one and only to say first a Happy birthday 🎈🎂 to you! And to wish you to ascend!

I am super terribly sorry to see that our help equals gaslight, our kindness equals surveillance and our honesty equals badness to you...

Let me be honest for the late time with you before I also quit waisting my time with a person who misprojected all so bad, so wrong... When I saw your first pic I liked your face and I imagined your body more developed as an adult male so I even wanted to have so love with you. You didn't answer me. After I saw your recent (sorry for "soy" but your body is like a 10 year old, even some 11 years old have better muscles than you) photos I felt like I am a big fool. Now you also disappointed me with your personality. So, dear, I willingly also will save future efforts and waste of time to communicate with you. Let's see how many accounts except the Gay and your coach will continue to pay any attention to you from now on.

#SEO, don't be a dick to ban guys who talk to him! People will decide by themselves. :(( He can't blackmail us like "If you talk this, I leave." Everyone to decide to talk or not to talk to Zhang incel. I am off.
Okay so what personality you expect me to have? A personality that can endure being suspected to have quitted just because I've stopped updating, can stand being slandered as a 'soyboy', answer your PMs including your nude photo which really shocked me off(answer to you what? answer 'Oh girl I love your hot body a lot!'?), etc.?
Well, I also got disappointed. These words have been on my mind for a long time but I am really effortfully being nice as possible as I can just because this forum is good in general(I hope it won't turn 'bad' will it ;D). I think I've already got a good enough personality otherwise I had quitted like months ago.
Ok, here is a farewell coming from someone who is 'ungrateful' to all of you guys. I won't be here again.
And oh you actually won't waste time and efforts anymore because I will never be here.

Good incel

• The good boy
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +139/-5
  • You're welcome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 11, 2024, 06:03:42 AM »

Brocel, happy birthday to you! Do not want to break your pleasure, enjoy your 23 birthday if I am not wrong!

Only one question, brocel❓- do you think I am also bad at giving answers, care, attention and I am bad to you? If your answer is "yes", and you like only MSL, I promise to stop communicating with you because I believed I do my best to you. Tell me, when you're free pls. Never meant to hurt you.
Inceldom sucks...

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #140 on: April 11, 2024, 06:07:30 AM »

+1

If I was in such a bad shape and people to start so many months or years to take care of me, to save me from the dangers of the political system in China, of the dangers of the operations on face, legs bones and nose, to even compliment my avatar and name... I will admire them as really cool family.

I even jealous why they pay so much care, attention, study, exploration to you and they don't to me... And after your cruel soulless answer, to see how you disgrade their help, care, attitude and good hearts as paranoid, gaslighting, not worth... All I can say, you deserve your inceldom because you will treat your girlfriend the same way. I will stay away from you from now on.
"If I was in such a bad shape and people to start so many months or years to take care of me, to save me from the dangers of the political system in China, of the dangers of the operations on face, legs bones and nose, to even compliment my avatar and name... I will admire them as really cool family."
That's why I said 'The forum was good in general'. What is there to imply that I do not appreciate the efforts and the helps?(Some of them are actually really not ones to me. I know they come from well-meaningness, but again, there are things wrong in them, and that's what I am implying all along the way) Oh so I shoulda said 'Yeah good replied the comments about how unmature, willingless, etc. I am. Thanks for motivating!', and 'Yeah thx for the suspect because that indicates y'all are keeping an eye on me!'?
But I gotta instead thank for 'keeping away from me from now on', because, lemme put it this way, it's better not to than to

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #141 on: April 11, 2024, 06:09:39 AM »
+1 from me too! After these insults to our help, care, father's attitude, good will and priceless time to get accusations and disrespect is too much! Can't stop hate this but it's without hate so I can't hate him here. Just saw him as an mentalcel. And I quit to read. ONLY if there are problems, report to me and I will read. Otherwise, ignore, ignore and let him deal by himself!

Incel

• A wannabe (a person who tries to be like someone else or to fit in with a particular group of people) gymcel
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +135/-1
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 11, 2024, 06:12:01 AM »
I already stopped to talk to most of the Chinese people I knew before. Well, seems here is another one who said our help, care are worthless and we are not good. Okay, happy birthday anyway, but I think it's time to me to stop forever answering in your threads.
A kind of incel: baldcel + poorcel + shortcel... what else? Soon to come: oldcel!!!

Incel

• A wannabe (a person who tries to be like someone else or to fit in with a particular group of people) gymcel
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +135/-1
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 11, 2024, 06:14:41 AM »

Brocel, happy birthday to you! Do not want to break your pleasure, enjoy your 23 birthday if I am not wrong!

Only one question, brocel❓- do you think I am also bad at giving answers, care, attention and I am bad to you? If your answer is "yes", and you like only MSL, I promise to stop communicating with you because I believed I do my best to you. Tell me, when you're free pls. Never meant to hurt you.

He said he has a very good memory. If he noticed only one person, it means you are also in the group of those evil surveillance, not good helpers and gaslighting guys. Sorry, you are off too. ;D
A kind of incel: baldcel + poorcel + shortcel... what else? Soon to come: oldcel!!!

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #144 on: April 11, 2024, 06:16:47 AM »

Oh, not at all then! I am just saying that Non-SEO and the other guys have misprojected about me for multiple times which irritated me (I wish they realized it had actually irritated me...), slandered me as a willingless soyboy, etc., as you can see in my comments. They have decided to keep away from me... Good choice! I wish lmao. Why do I need to be suspected to do this and that slandered gaslighted etc.?(Again, to you, all of them are helps, cares, etc., but to me, some of them are really not. I guess you can't 'force' your helpee to perceive your helps and cares as helps and cares for which you should feel grateful when they are actually not to him? Tell me isn't it a behaviour the CCP will do?)

Oh, if you don't agree on my verdiction, you can tell the whole story to like dozens of people and see which side is wrong.

I think I have countless showed my gratitude including saying 'thanks!' to the helps and cares that are really ones to me.

I don't want this ridiculous argument to go on at all tbh. I'm to leave.   

Gay

• Just another internet fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +332/-0
  • Internet knowledge
    • View Profile
    • SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
« Reply #145 on: April 11, 2024, 06:17:44 AM »
As an Internet Gay it doesn't mean I should accept ingratitude and insults for my time spent to read, to support his Buddhist-maxx and so on. Sorry, I am not talking to him anymore too. 

Деси

• 🍀
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +179/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 11, 2024, 06:31:47 AM »
Okay, it's a hot topic, I will take a part of it too.

If I notice you have a new nick and tell you, why you are scared? Isn't it the idea people to notice it? If you make them only for yourself let us know earlier.

If I, as a person raised on free speech democracy, tell you honestly that only loosers go to make operations before try the optimal natural ways, is it a gaslighting?

Because we are not in China and you are not Jin Ping, doesn't bother you the similarity between you and him how you respond bad to the good, how you call the right wrong and even blackmail people to stop talking their opinion because you are angry? You are like a little dictator in this manner.

And lastly why you hate more and more forums? Don't you think the reason partly may be in yourself?

What do you expect from us? Honestly told you you are fat, frankly made you to start gym, no stop teach you to avoid the loser operations because may be a way to disabledcel... Who took better care in your life than here? Your tigerlike mother who made you so paranoid, unhappy and didn't point to the value of the body not only the value of good marks? Your grandparents who fed you up with the wrong food and you did not get a good male body? Your father of you have any who doesn't care how his own son behave, look and if he has a girl friend and if he is lonely at all? Here you found a family but you are good at losing. Cool. Imagine what will be with some girlfriend... This paranoid attitude, this ungrateful attitude, this dictator like "I am angry so you shut up!" Some Japanese father in law will really kick you out of their home, if you really can get at least a Japanese. The free thinking women, but most Japanese are so too already, are not going to accept you. So? I also must shut up now for being totally honest?

Ethnicel

• Not white
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +58/-1
  • Close to the nature
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 11, 2024, 06:39:04 AM »
Fuuuuuuu***, I was thinking all the way long the ricecel will like me because we're both ethnic but shhhhh*** he totally let me down. Don't watch my new nickname, don't speak the truth cause if makes me angry, don't help me cause I like only hard-maxx, don't care about me because I like that only liars and cheaters in the blackpill community where "just do a surgery is your way ot it's over"

Get a life dude! I don't wanna care what you think about it and if you want to live it or not. I don't obey your orders. I will comment or not what I want. Free world, not your 'Xi-World'.
An ethnicel...

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #148 on: April 11, 2024, 06:45:55 AM »
Okay, it's a hot topic, I will take a part of it too.

If I notice you have a new nick and tell you, why you are scared? Isn't it the idea people to notice it? If you make them only for yourself let us know earlier.

If I, as a person raised on free speech democracy, tell you honestly that only loosers go to make operations before try the optimal natural ways, is it a gaslighting?

Because we are not in China and you are not Jin Ping, doesn't bother you the similarity between you and him how you respond bad to the good, how you call the right wrong and even blackmail people to stop talking their opinion because you are angry? You are like a little dictator in this manner.

And lastly why you hate more and more forums? Don't you think the reason partly may be in yourself?

What do you expect from us? Honestly told you you are fat, frankly made you to start gym, no stop teach you to avoid the loser operations because may be a way to disabledcel... Who took better care in your life than here? Your tigerlike mother who made you so paranoid, unhappy and didn't point to the value of the body not only the value of good marks? Your grandparents who fed you up with the wrong food and you did not get a good male body? Your father of you have any who doesn't care how his own son behave, look and if he has a girl friend and if he is lonely at all? Here you found a family but you are good at losing. Cool. Imagine what will be with some girlfriend... This paranoid attitude, this ungrateful attitude, this dictator like "I am angry so you shut up!" Some Japanese father in law will really kick you out of their home, if you really can get at least a Japanese. The free thinking women, but most Japanese are so too already, are not going to accept you. So? I also must shut up now for being totally honest?
Commenting euphorically about the change of my username or avatar is okay, but how about doing this EVERYTIME you change it?
Supposing that you Деси change your own username to AAA, and I say 'Wow good username AAA'. Yeah, this will make you feel warmed for the first times, but what if this thing happens for like, 10 times? Will you feel warmed, or 'noticed'(that's how they put it...) all along the way?
And this is just the smallest part of the iceberg.
What about you Деси, just because you stop updating anything, some guys start to suspect that you may have quitted, you are just a willingless soyboy, etc., like they did in my threads? Will you feel 'warmed'?
What about you are misverdicted to have bad memory with the misprojection that you have checked the pill list while forgetting afterwards, etc..? Will you feel happy?

You can tell the whole story in enough detail to like dozens of people since you think I am being 'paranoia', 'ungrateful', etc., whatever you are saying. Let's do a 'poll'.

If the poll proves it is me who is wrong here, I will apologize as sincerely as I can to all of you, and, yeah you can still stop 'caring' and 'helping', since I deserve it. If not, well, you know...

Freedom of speech is also what I am respecting and pursuring all the time, but 'etiquette', 'respect', and 'freedom of not being 'forced' to accept anything' are also what I am respecting and pursuring, which are also what a person should.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #149 on: April 11, 2024, 07:01:10 AM »
Your grandparents who fed you up with the wrong food and you did not get a good male body?
What??! I mean what? I even never mentioned my grandparents(I think you mean my father?) and my father just bought wrong foods these days. And please my mother is not even a tiger mother... and my father is very okay... Jeez I feel like, idk maybe it's the fault of 'Pop Psychology' which is being preached...

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.