☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: How to hire a good gym coach?  (Read 11674 times)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: How to hire a good gym coach?
« Reply #90 on: March 25, 2024, 10:16:15 PM »
Brocel, you definitely are going to looksmaxx yourself.

Comparing Shuai Li (shuaisoserious) and Geser Kurultaev (MSL) I'd say that Shaui Li is luckier because,

1. He was born to be taller and with a good frame. This makes him a Chad (Chang) from the beginning and when you're already born with a better height and frame, it takes only a while to become a Chad/Chang/Tyrone with putting some effort.
 At the same time, no offense, but MSL is not tall and he was definitely born as a framecel. With such a low start, to become what he's now is already a great success.

2. Li is obviously with a rich American background and he has enough time to focus only on his gym-maxxing while MSL is with poor East-European background and as we all know he struggles to become a bit richer but after all his ill-fated life (irresponsible parents, wrong choice to live in China for so long and ruined private school carrier after Xi's oppression, not successful shop business in SEA and being cheated financially by his Chinese ex, Chinese landlords, a Cambodian scammer and even his own father!)

3. Li has 1.37M subscribers, MSL has only 1.8K subscribers. When you are a person with 1 000 000 + followers you will have more desire, more support, more money from the vids income and more time to work out and to progress. The success backs you well with energies of all types.

If I make the correct math. Li was has 6/10 in the life and he made it 8/10. MSL started with 3/10 and made it 6/10. So? Better learn from people who make huge percent progress like ascending from low to middle high than those who ascend from middle high to very high.
Of course, but I never implied that I was only following shuaisoserious now or I was following shuaisoserious deeper than MSL. I actually don't think this comparison is friendly to MSL even though you say no offense. You can just hypothesize a person starting from 3/10 and teach it to me.

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #91 on: March 25, 2024, 11:28:07 PM »
Around this level. Long time ago I was too slim or too fat in different periods and I could pass for 4/10 at best. I had girlfriends but only Becky-tiers (one of them was a writer if it's important to give her a GigaBecky status)... And yes, when you're not rich, busy to think about how to earn some money, have to deal with your daily routines like washing, cooking, mopping and so on, surely, you can NOT just focus on being gym-maxxed... But I combine the things and I will upload a very interesting video tonight to show you how you can work smart indeed. Thank you so much for the interesting opinion. 8) 8)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 12:51:31 AM by Non-SEO »
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-0
  • No SEO, but Love, Health, UFO, etc.
    • View Profile
    • Upside-down text and backwards text
« Reply #92 on: March 26, 2024, 12:57:45 AM »
The younger and richer guys like Mr. Li have a better foundation to start and become shredded in a short period of time. Being an oldcel and poorcel and especially a busycel makes your gymmaxx very difficult but as the not so old but comparatively busy and nearly poor philosopher shows us, if you want, you can. 8)
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #93 on: March 26, 2024, 01:12:38 AM »
 And this is the interesting and very useful video about how to combine, compensate, optimize. Time saving, healthy and making you a better version of yourself.

Good incel

• The good boy
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +139/-5
  • You're welcome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 26, 2024, 04:43:38 AM »
Brocel, you definitely are going to looksmaxx yourself.

Comparing Shuai Li (shuaisoserious) and Geser Kurultaev (MSL) I'd say that Shaui Li is luckier because,

1. He was born to be taller and with a good frame. This makes him a Chad (Chang) from the beginning and when you're already born with a better height and frame, it takes only a while to become a Chad/Chang/Tyrone with putting some effort.
 At the same time, no offense, but MSL is not tall and he was definitely born as a framecel. With such a low start, to become what he's now is already a great success.

2. Li is obviously with a rich American background and he has enough time to focus only on his gym-maxxing while MSL is with poor East-European background and as we all know he struggles to become a bit richer but after all his ill-fated life (irresponsible parents, wrong choice to live in China for so long and ruined private school carrier after Xi's oppression, not successful shop business in SEA and being cheated financially by his Chinese ex, Chinese landlords, a Cambodian scammer and even his own father!)

3. Li has 1.37M subscribers, MSL has only 1.8K subscribers. When you are a person with 1 000 000 + followers you will have more desire, more support, more money from the vids income and more time to work out and to progress. The success backs you well with energies of all types.

If I make the correct math. Li was has 6/10 in the life and he made it 8/10. MSL started with 3/10 and made it 6/10. So? Better learn from people who make huge percent progress like ascending from low to middle high than those who ascend from middle high to very high.
Of course, but I never implied that I was only following shuaisoserious now or I was following shuaisoserious deeper than MSL. I actually don't think this comparison is friendly to MSL even though you say no offense. You can just hypothesize a person starting from 3/10 and teach it to me.

Yes, brocel. I only wanted to make a point that Shuaisoserious looks (at the present) better shaped than MSL but it's just because he was luckier with his genetics, environment, popularity and I measure his achievement like 90% good luck + 10% hard work. Contrary MSL got it so far with just 10% good luck + 90% hard and smart work.

Brocel you are very thoughtful and I am sure you'll ascend in the best way with your current choice to J-maxx with the combinations of gym-maxx, health-maxx and geo-maxx. I think you'll find a very cute Stacy-tier girl.
Inceldom sucks...

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #95 on: March 26, 2024, 05:21:37 AM »
My adonis belt 8):
https://ibb.co/F0S5knY

Ethnicel

• Not white
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +58/-1
  • Close to the nature
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 26, 2024, 06:22:31 AM »
Hey, it's good to gain results! But you should know the limits. Without lots of proteins and some steroids you can't be like shuaisoserious except maybe you work in the gym 5/7 six hours a day. But to get a natural lean and sort of muscular body is a sure thing if you don't give up the dieting, the progressive work outs and the spirit to look like some Asian pop-star.;'\/-
An ethnicel...

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-0
  • No SEO, but Love, Health, UFO, etc.
    • View Profile
    • Upside-down text and backwards text
« Reply #97 on: March 26, 2024, 11:02:53 PM »
Good to see your progress but better to wait she me time and to surprise us with a bigger progress. 8) 8)
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

英语课

• 学习英语
  • SEO Global mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +324/-0
  • 英文课
    • View Profile
    • Where is IP
« Reply #98 on: March 27, 2024, 01:52:58 AM »
Nothing comes easily in life.
英语课,英文课;英语老师 :) Learn English. English free lessons. English teacher :)

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #99 on: March 29, 2024, 04:41:03 AM »
Everything is going well anyway. 8)

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #100 on: March 29, 2024, 10:27:15 PM »
 Time to add, to upgrade. Two more necessary, dynamic exercises for you! Good luck and keep training! 8) :)

https://youtube.com/shorts/h69QsfbBnpc?si=t61xfx_iMnXiCFPV
« Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 10:28:55 PM by MSL »

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #101 on: March 30, 2024, 10:32:10 PM »
A semi-offtopic: 热爱其他文明 -- the new nickname... "I love very much other cultures/civilizations." Cool. Internationalism. The core of the real communism. Yes! 8)

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #102 on: March 31, 2024, 01:01:16 AM »
Oh, good. Good to see new exercises and more progress.

Nadia

• Сладко миньонче
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +189/-0
  • Миньонче
    • View Profile
    • СУ
« Reply #103 on: March 31, 2024, 05:24:28 AM »
Based on what I see around me more or less, less or more, the incels are too weak to follow a gymmaxx strategy... Did you stop your efforts too? You look sort of passive recently? And what's going on?
Mieux vaut être seul que mal accompagné.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #104 on: March 31, 2024, 12:47:02 PM »
Based on what I see around me more or less, less or more, the incels are too weak to follow a gymmaxx strategy... Did you stop your efforts too? You look sort of passive recently? And what's going on?
Not at all! I am still working and idk how I look sort of passive recently to you.

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.