☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: How to hire a good gym coach?  (Read 11661 times)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: How to hire a good gym coach?
« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2024, 09:37:05 PM »
Hey guys! I forgot to tell you that, I've got a short 'adonis belt'! But just not as 'deep' as you imagine.
I actually got that days ago but I forgot to tell you back then.

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2024, 05:21:04 AM »
Oh, and about the question why/how you lose weight so fast: of course, it's partly because of the more water intake, but also, because you started to eat more healthily (reduced the calories) and you started to do the exercises. Your metabolism is getting better, so you're getting leaner and you'll add (soon) some good muscle mass; your skin, mood, thinking will be improved too. And all these will make you to become a really better yourself in months. And, as I promised, if you keep the good job responsibly and follow the ideas, examples, etc., in a year you'll be something like all those K-pop, or J-pop idols.
Well you mislooked. I implied I gained one kg instead of losing one kg.

Yes, it's because I didn't record your starting weight (but I trust you keep own record on it, so I skip these details basically because I am sure that you'll get the desired looks in a year and the concrete weight isn't that important). And because we already chatted it in QQ, I will paste here my answers for those who wonder what's going on:

6:17:22
if you kept the diet right, then this kilo is a pure muscle kilo.

6:17:57
water + less calories + sports = only muscle kilo, no fat.

6:19:04
So, because you look better, not fatter, continue this way. And check your weight every time AFTER the WC and without heavy clothes, shoes.

6:19:55
For example, I after WC (小便,大便), am -1 kg or -1.5 kg. It matters.

6:20:37
Yes, as I said, you look better (slimmer) so I guess it's a 1 kg of pure muscle.
 6:20:53
In fact, maybe it's something like this:

6:21:27
you lost 2 kg of fat and you added 3 kg of muscle? This is the idea -- at the same time to burn fats and to build muscles.

6:23:45
But usually people should first burn the fat and then build muscles, on clean start. Otherwise you may get mixed results, but, as I said, later when your metabolism is faster and you keep the right diet and sports, you can't be in bad shape. Even with a little more fat than the pro builders, it's not a big deal, because still you'll mog 90% of the guys outside who're too skinny or too fat, or just normies.

8)

In a nutshell: I supposed that he lost some fat weight and gained some muscle weight, because:
1/ He looks slimmer, leaner now. That one more kilogram doesn't seem to be fat related.

2/ He is a serious person and honest, I think he's not telling us lies when he reports his new low-calories diet, more water and basic sport exercises. Every person who reduces the calories intake, drinks more water and do sports is going to burn the fat and gain more or less muscle mass.

A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2024, 05:46:22 AM »
 Thanks for the evaluation! The more you learn and experience, the better your prediction skills are. For example, a professor who teaches biology will predict better what a ladybug will do next than a 3 y. o. kid but still the he/she may guess the ladybugs behavior wrong. There is no 100% predictability. Some things are unpredictable like the lotteries. Others, are easier, like if a delusional dictator will start a war -- highly likely he will, but still, not sure/clear when and who he'll choose to hit. A very concrete example is (because here most of us do like talking about China) if Xi is going to have a war with Taiwan. Most of the politologists only speak about Taiwan, but I think that there are other possibilities like a war with the Philippines or even a very surprising for most of the world -- some strike on Russia.

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2024, 05:54:01 AM »
blackpilling ideas

Of course... they're valid only about those realcels (truecels) people who are 0/10 - 1/10. If you were something like that I'll not give you false hopes that you may ascend just with gym-maxx, edu-maxx, fashion-maxx and geo-maxx. For people in that range, hard-maxxes are really a must (like plastic surgeries, transplantations, etc.) but you, who start from a nearcel to normie levels (3/10 - 4/10), I do calculated that you may ascend to 6/10 or more just via gym-maxx, fashion-maxx (in your case Pop-maxxing) + the rest that you already have got (education, languages, family capital, intelligent thinking, youth)

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2024, 06:33:31 AM »
Hey guys! I forgot to tell you that, I've got a short 'adonis belt'! But just not as 'deep' as you imagine.
I actually got that days ago but I forgot to tell you back then.
That's one of the very important muscles than makes females to wow. :) Good job so far! Proud of you, not kidding.

Gay

• Just another internet fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +332/-0
  • Internet knowledge
    • View Profile
    • SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2024, 04:23:06 PM »
I don't think the first pic showed any problems. Nobody in his sane mind can say that Mr Zhang is ugly. After he is so cute, what's the problem that he got a bit chubby? The majority of the active gays I know will show a good to moderate desire to become close to him. Is there something more cute and sweet than a short chubby puppy without any muscular shapes?  :-*

Now ... he made his mind to get shreded muscuar body, to reduce his body fat. Sigh. This can make him more attrctive to the females but the gays will not like him that much. Well maybe only some of the passive gays. I mean, all those diets, fitness work outs, they just reduce your gaymaxx ascending chances. You should know it.

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-0
  • No SEO, but Love, Health, UFO, etc.
    • View Profile
    • Upside-down text and backwards text
« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2024, 12:10:36 AM »
 ;D LOL. Yes, no offence, but when I watched him with that cushy muscleless body on the bed, it gave me gay vibes. ;) I was thinking like
Man, this man could totally pass for a pretty gay boy, no need to worry about the ascending if he gaymaxx voluntarily.
But nice he is on the way to get J-pop level value and no more gay vibes.
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2024, 12:39:04 AM »
I don't think the first pic showed any problems. Nobody in his sane mind can say that Mr Zhang is ugly. After he is so cute, what's the problem that he got a bit chubby? The majority of the active gays I know will show a good to moderate desire to become close to him. Is there something more cute and sweet than a short chubby puppy without any muscular shapes?  :-*

Now ... he made his mind to get shreded muscuar body, to reduce his body fat. Sigh. This can make him more attrctive to the females but the gays will not like him that much. Well maybe only some of the passive gays. I mean, all those diets, fitness work outs, they just reduce your gaymaxx ascending chances. You should know it.
I am not gay at all so being totally muscleless is indeed a big no-no for me.

Nadia

• Сладко миньонче
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +189/-0
  • Миньонче
    • View Profile
    • СУ
« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2024, 05:13:22 AM »
So sorry to tell you this but it's because I had some friends and classmates like you and I know. With that shape that you demonstrated in your first post you can at best attract only some homo- or bi-sexual males. So far so long I met only one female who said she likes fat belly man but the very important detail was that she liked those fat large and strong guys not at all the midgets with dad-bod appearance. Thanks Jesus Christ you took measures otherwise I could imagine you only in two scenarios which are not optimistic for yourself:

Number one, being a gay in a relationship with a ladyboy (unlikely) or an active gay.
Number two, being a beta-buxxer to some soul-less woman who will cheat on you or divorce you after sucks your money.

Face it, you're not that handsome to have loser body. You are not a billionaire to have a loser body like Musk or Ma. You're not a genius like Einstein to have a beer belly like him. Jeez, just thank dear God you found a right place here to put you in normal shape and to get a good girl!
Mieux vaut être seul que mal accompagné.

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2024, 07:25:44 PM »
Buddha, Jesus Christ, Mohammad... no, thank the people who're helping you now for real.dc :D :)

I am posting here again to affirm a point that we discussed a few times already. A friend (Chinese man) got married. The man is a fatty.  ;D but, he's compensating his fatness with
  • money. One of the richest I know.
  • status. Media related job.
  • height. Taller than most of the incels.

So following this logic, if he can compensate his overweight problem, you also can do it (to compensate your shortcel problem) with the positive traits that  you're gaining now (improving your body, looks, style, etc.) I think you'll be successful.

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-0
  • No SEO, but Love, Health, UFO, etc.
    • View Profile
    • Upside-down text and backwards text
« Reply #85 on: March 25, 2024, 12:22:43 AM »
Yes, no need to worry.
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #86 on: March 25, 2024, 04:08:45 AM »
 As a responsible coach, I am ready with the next promised part. It's about the dynamic exercises based on jumping and hoping. Please, don't forget to include them in your gymmaxx routine but very carefully and gradually! Like week by week (or a period of 10 days).

The video was shot during the singing of Buddhist sutras just across the river under the full moon's moonlight 🌕🎶 🪷 :

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #87 on: March 25, 2024, 04:59:35 AM »
Moonlight, Buddhist songs and sporting. Mr Zhang likes it. 8) :)

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #88 on: March 25, 2024, 07:09:26 PM »
 An important notice here for the struggling incels who decided to become gymcels (to improve their looks via sports and healthy diets) but there are relatives (usually grandmothers but in a recent case it is the father!  ;D) who are ruining the results (more or less) with their pressure that they give to the gymcels at home to eat wrong food (like too caloric, increasing the estrogen hormone, unhealthy, etc.)
 I am independent and I have no parents or other relatives to tell me what to or not to eat. But these recent weeks I also had to eat some foods like biscuits, cakes, waffles, salted seeds, etc. and to drink a lot of sweet carbonated drinks because they were already purchased for the shop and the shop couldn't survive... so, in order to compensate some of the losses I had to eat this kind of food, instead of some normal lunch (like boiled eggs with vegetable salad and fruit.) But I still got success about keeping my nearly ideal weight of 60 kg. How? Here is one of the "little secrets", I am doing exercises but I also keep doing "minor exercises" when I do something else. An example is when I teach an English class online. During the teaching I am not only sitting and talking, I do some actions like singing, walking around, showing (lifting) this and that, using different gestures with hands (like counting with fingers) and so on, and everything combined adds up to burn enough calories, to keep the good shape and even to make some muscle mass progress. Here is the example from my TikTok channel: https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSFxCeMs4/

Good incel

• The good boy
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +139/-5
  • You're welcome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 25, 2024, 10:04:01 PM »
Brocel, you definitely are going to looksmaxx yourself.

Comparing Shuai Li (shuaisoserious) and Geser Kurultaev (MSL) I'd say that Shaui Li is luckier because,

1. He was born to be taller and with a good frame. This makes him a Chad (Chang) from the beginning and when you're already born with a better height and frame, it takes only a while to become a Chad/Chang/Tyrone with putting some effort.
 At the same time, no offense, but MSL is not tall and he was definitely born as a framecel. With such a low start, to become what he's now is already a great success.

2. Li is obviously with a rich American background and he has enough time to focus only on his gym-maxxing while MSL is with poor East-European background and as we all know he struggles to become a bit richer but after all his ill-fated life (irresponsible parents, wrong choice to live in China for so long and ruined private school carrier after Xi's oppression, not successful shop business in SEA and being cheated financially by his Chinese ex, Chinese landlords, a Cambodian scammer and even his own father!)

3. Li has 1.37M subscribers, MSL has only 1.8K subscribers. When you are a person with 1 000 000 + followers you will have more desire, more support, more money from the vids income and more time to work out and to progress. The success backs you well with energies of all types.

If I make the correct math. Li was has 6/10 in the life and he made it 8/10. MSL started with 3/10 and made it 6/10. So? Better learn from people who make huge percent progress like ascending from low to middle high than those who ascend from middle high to very high.
Inceldom sucks...

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.