☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: How to hire a good gym coach?  (Read 11665 times)

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
Re: How to hire a good gym coach?
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2024, 08:57:07 PM »
I think after half an year he'll be almost like the J-pop stars. And after one maybe a good bed material to many.
Thx! My belly has got significantly harder.

Yes, this is (generally) the idea of the gym-maxxing: to make you enough attractive physically (better skin, muscles, bones, etc.) plus healthier because most of the people don't feel attracted to ill, depressed, weak males. And then, if he's a "good bed material" his inceldom problem is almost solved because he's money-maxxed, he is (and will be more) edu-maxxed, he's knowledgeable and learns English and Japanese, etc., i. e. he has the necessary complex to succeed with at least 70% of the single females around the world. In the worst case, just a single geo-maxx step (like "if there is nobody for me in Shanghai, there are plenty for me in SEA.") is a "100% problem solved move."
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2024, 09:21:32 PM »
I think after half an year he'll be almost like the J-pop stars. And after one maybe a good bed material to many.
Thx! My belly has got significantly harder.

Yes, this is (generally) the idea of the gym-maxxing: to make you enough attractive physically (better skin, muscles, bones, etc.) plus healthier because most of the people don't feel attracted to ill, depressed, weak males. And then, if he's a "good bed material" his inceldom problem is almost solved because he's money-maxxed, he is (and will be more) edu-maxxed, he's knowledgeable and learns English and Japanese, etc., i. e. he has the necessary complex to succeed with at least 70% of the single females around the world. In the worst case, just a single geo-maxx step (like "if there is nobody for me in Shanghai, there are plenty for me in SEA.") is a "100% problem solved move."
Yeah I believe all that you've just predicted will be true since you are the best prophet I've ever seen :P
Btw why can being learning English and Japanese be a bonus in dating? I mean it indeed enlarges my dating pool, but by gaining me access to the relationships with the girls in other countries, instead of maknig me more attractive.

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2024, 09:47:18 PM »
Geser Kurultaev isn't a prophet, he's... let me think of the correct English word... ehh, you see I forgot it... how important is the language? Imagine you was now with a nice girl and you can't remember a word to continue a smooth conversations. As you said, language-maxx (language-maxxing) is a crucial point in your development in ascending. So, what the hell was the word? Taking some time to search it online...

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
Visionary
« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2024, 09:51:33 PM »

Visionary

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages:
visionary
/ˈvɪʒən(ə)ri/
 ... ... ...
noun
a person with original ideas about what the future will or could be like.
"he is a visionary..."
Baidu:

visionary

/ˈvɪʒənri/

/ˈvɪʒəneri/

。。。 。。。

n.
有眼力的人;有远见卓识的人

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2024, 09:55:05 PM »
Yes, dating pool, but also attractiveness for the nerdy girls who are always appreciating a knowledgeable man. The nerdy girls will appreciate you if you know something more like astrophysics or "exotic" language like Japanese. Don't you know that?

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2024, 10:08:39 PM »
Yes, dating pool, but also attractiveness for the nerdy girls who are always appreciating a knowledgeable man. The nerdy girls will appreciate you if you know something more like astrophysics or "exotic" language like Japanese. Don't you know that?
The 'nerdy' girls you are talking about will actually not be 'attracted' to me. They will just 'appreciate' or even 'worship' but never be 'attracted' to me. The same applies for richness. Doesn't 'being attracted' mean that her 'hormones' are generated when she knows something of yours? Of course this will not happen when she knows that you are knowledgable or intelligent.

PageRank

• PageRank fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +183/-0
  • PR (PageRank)
    • View Profile
    • Red moles
« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2024, 04:49:43 AM »
Doesn't 'being attracted' mean that her 'hormones' are generated when she knows something of yours? Of course this will not happen when she knows that you are knowledgable or intelligent.

Of course first you should start looking physically sexy and appealing to them before they start to value your language-maxxed personality! This is why months (years?) the people around were telling you that you should gym-maxx yourself and then you can rely on your other good sides (money-maxxed, game-maxxed, education-maxxed, status-maxxed, job-maxxed).

OK, and... As an upset but a man with dignity I want to admit that something to you:

You totally exceeded my expectations. I was almost quite sure that you're a will-less and stingy rich boy. Now when you prove to all the incels around and to yourself that: 1. You can start work out + 2. You are paying some money every month for the tutoring... I admit I was wrong about you. I wish you find the best girl for you in future and I am getting more and more sure that you will better than most of us.

PR or PageRank (sometimes: "Page Rank").

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2024, 05:15:36 AM »
 Yes, I'm not a prophet but I can pass for a kind of a visionary :). You see, there are no prophets... It's a religion thing. And I don't think there is someone who can really predict all the future events. But it's true that I predicted a lot. Ivan shut up right here about how many things I predicted before. My favorite is how many many years ago I was sure that the chickens are much closer genetically to T-Rex than the crocodiles. And after many years some scientists were surprised that wow the rooster the chicken is closer to T-Rex then a crocodile. I knew it s only by looking the posture, the behavior, the evolution of the birds...
 Another example is that years ago there were no restaurants in Haikou with wooden tables and chairs and I said that there will be one day when some people will open this kind of restaurants too. And this also really happened years later. And one of my last ones was that "COVID zero" is a policy of the impossible. And it was really impossible and later you know this was one of the reasons the Chinese economy to get worse... Well I also predicted some "smart" things like smart pen smart watch and so on... But anyway once again it's not something like "prophecy" it's just a simple scientific prediction mechanism.

Nadia

• Сладко миньонче
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +189/-0
  • Миньонче
    • View Profile
    • СУ
« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2024, 06:14:44 AM »
Yes, a bit down for sure. But you will be better more than this. It's nothing but the beginning. I know many fat guys who become better at the beginning and best after months.
Mieux vaut être seul que mal accompagné.

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
The bottle exercises
« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2024, 06:20:23 AM »
 The easy, effective and affordable bottle exercises:

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2024, 07:02:46 AM »
 Oh, and about the question why/how you lose weight so fast: of course, it's partly because of the more water intake, but also, because you started to eat more healthily (reduced the calories) and you started to do the exercises. Your metabolism is getting better, so you're getting leaner and you'll add (soon) some good muscle mass; your skin, mood, thinking will be improved too. And all these will make you to become a really better yourself in months. And, as I promised, if you keep the good job responsibly and follow the ideas, examples, etc., in a year you'll be something like all those K-pop, or J-pop idols.

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2024, 07:48:32 AM »
Btw why can being learning English and Japanese be a bonus in dating? I mean it indeed enlarges my dating pool, but by gaining me access to the relationships with the girls in other countries, instead of making me more attractive.

My detailed answer answer:
 1. The smooth communication. Some people (including the girls) think you're not smart enough, you're even "stupid" if you're not fluent in English. The smarter once can't think it in this way, but they'll admire your better language skills for sure. Let's say that if you're becoming a 6/10 J-pop-tier male after a year of gym-maxx and fashion-maxx, the language-maxx will add up to you at least a 0.10 and you'll be a 6.1/10. The more, the better.
 2. More languages = more opportunities for other -maxx things -- geomaxx, jobmaxx, moneymaxx, etc. Combine them all and you'll see the greater ascending potential for sure.
 3. When you learn a language, you're burning calories (speaking, writing, thinking... all these are burning some calories). For example, according to healthstatus.com, it is possible for a person to burn between 60 to 100 calories or more by concentrating vigorously while studying, writing or typing. (Yes, it's nothing special, compared with running but it's a way to get rid of some candy or little cake via just learning foreign language). You know, it's not only sports when it comes to burn calories -- study, washing, cooking, etc., all may help more or less.
 4. You will be more attractive if you speak well English and Japanese, at least much more attractive, than those Chinese who can't speak any foreign language. You know that Chinese people are one of the worst in terms of speaking a foreign language, right? And this is one of the reason that foreigners (and Chinese themselves) think something like "What a stupid and/or lazy man/woman! He/she even didn't learn English!"... Imagine how better you look in the eyes of a Japanese girl (and her friends, relatives) if you speak well English and Japanese, than if you're just a Chinese who speaks only Chinese... I can't imagine how they'll (in Japan, for example, which is a society with comparatively highly educated people) perceive a Chinese who can speak only Chinese language.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2024, 05:10:20 PM »
Oh, and about the question why/how you lose weight so fast: of course, it's partly because of the more water intake, but also, because you started to eat more healthily (reduced the calories) and you started to do the exercises. Your metabolism is getting better, so you're getting leaner and you'll add (soon) some good muscle mass; your skin, mood, thinking will be improved too. And all these will make you to become a really better yourself in months. And, as I promised, if you keep the good job responsibly and follow the ideas, examples, etc., in a year you'll be something like all those K-pop, or J-pop idols.
Well you mislooked. I implied I gained one kg instead of losing one kg.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2024, 05:12:35 PM »
Yes, I'm not a prophet but I can pass for a kind of a visionary :). You see, there are no prophets... It's a religion thing. And I don't think there is someone who can really predict all the future events. But it's true that I predicted a lot. Ivan shut up right here about how many things I predicted before. My favorite is how many many years ago I was sure that the chickens are much closer genetically to T-Rex than the crocodiles. And after many years some scientists were surprised that wow the rooster the chicken is closer to T-Rex then a crocodile. I knew it s only by looking the posture, the behavior, the evolution of the birds...
 Another example is that years ago there were no restaurants in Haikou with wooden tables and chairs and I said that there will be one day when some people will open this kind of restaurants too. And this also really happened years later. And one of my last ones was that "COVID zero" is a policy of the impossible. And it was really impossible and later you know this was one of the reasons the Chinese economy to get worse... Well I also predicted some "smart" things like smart pen smart watch and so on... But anyway once again it's not something like "prophecy" it's just a simple scientific prediction mechanism.
I know you are actually not a prophet... it's just a rhetorics. You've really got impressive predictive ability and I've never seen anyone who is better in prediction than you ngl :P, though COVID Zero was predicted to be impossible to be accomplished by many many people.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2024, 05:18:48 PM »
Doesn't 'being attracted' mean that her 'hormones' are generated when she knows something of yours? Of course this will not happen when she knows that you are knowledgable or intelligent.

Of course first you should start looking physically sexy and appealing to them before they start to value your language-maxxed personality! This is why months (years?) the people around were telling you that you should gym-maxx yourself and then you can rely on your other good sides (money-maxxed, game-maxxed, education-maxxed, status-maxxed, job-maxxed).

OK, and... As an upset but a man with dignity I want to admit that something to you:

You totally exceeded my expectations. I was almost quite sure that you're a will-less and stingy rich boy. Now when you prove to all the incels around and to yourself that: 1. You can start work out + 2. You are paying some money every month for the tutoring... I admit I was wrong about you. I wish you find the best girl for you in future and I am getting more and more sure that you will better than most of us.
The reason why I only started to work out recently is that I thought developping a good build would not mean anything to me because I was following stupid blackpilling ideas so I was just 'lying down and rotting'(and this is why I have hatred of blackpills now, because they are really antitheses of the philosophies a person should follow.  And in another post by Cartesian doubt I elucidated why you shouldn't 'LDAR'. I think only those toxic teenagers will follow this idea.

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.