☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: How to hire a good gym coach?  (Read 11677 times)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: How to hire a good gym coach?
« Reply #225 on: April 13, 2024, 07:02:11 AM »
To make it shorter, tell me if I missed something:

- he complained that people speak up opinions that he's not paying. Then he really doesn't pay leaving the coach in surprise, breaking the promise he will pay every month.

- he still thinks someone is guilty, toxic, bad, devilish even after had the chance to prove some insults or rule break (couldn't find any, all only on his I'll fantasy)

- he still thinks other forums and groups (even the depressing him ones and the ones who limit his free speech) are better than here but he refuses to buy it or to have own free subforum here.

- he calls useless, toxic and so on, even these of us like Dimitroff who never communicated with him and even Good incel and the English teacher auntie who were every time delicate and gentle to him.

- he doesn't know what he wants (at the same time left the forum but still answers here to each and every one, making contradictory points), resembling schizophrenics (based on his own emotional eruptions, self-centered point, cognitive contradictions, false memories, paranoid perceiving of the attention and inconsistent behaviour like "I will pay, I will pay no." and "You are the best, you are useless and toxic."

- he is already 23 but still NEETing at home and his father regulates what he must or mustn't eat. Wanted to study Psychometrics and now already wants to study EE...

Fantastic! Truecel 100% only because of his distorted thinking and behavior. The looks can't compensate it even if he's a 9/10.
But what makes u think my father regulates my diet? hmmm maybe this thinking of yours is 'normal' one? Yeah I am neeting at home but I will not be very soon and I am neeting because the place where I am living now does not have any proper job for me to do. I am now living in a village dozens of kms away from the downtown and there is a milk tea store which was hiring a servant but they required you to be a long-term one which I couldnt be. I aint sure if they are still hiring

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #226 on: April 13, 2024, 07:09:11 AM »
Wait, I am really not being schizo but, is it just the same guy who is using multiple accounts? Because of the logics, the thinking, the motivation, etc.. I suspect it is just the same guy who is using multiple accounts

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #227 on: April 13, 2024, 08:43:37 AM »
Yes. Of course.

People see your nicknames and say good word about them => surveillance.

People see the same things (how you made false accusations and couldn't provide a single link that shows at least a single violation of the rules OR a single unallowed word against you) => they are blind.

People said you are not likely to pay again, they guessed it correct    => account problem.

医生?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2024, 08:51:13 AM by SEO »

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #228 on: April 13, 2024, 08:46:01 AM »

- he complained that people speak up opinions that he's not paying. Then he really doesn't pay leaving the coach in surprise, breaking the promise he will pay every month.

- he still thinks someone is guilty, toxic, bad, devilish even after had the chance to prove some insults or rule break (couldn't find any, all only on his I'll fantasy)

- he still thinks other forums and groups (even the depressing him ones and the ones who limit his free speech) are better than here but he refuses to buy it or to have own free subforum here.

- he calls useless, toxic and so on, even these of us like Dimitroff who never communicated with him and even Good incel and the English teacher auntie who were every time delicate and gentle to him.

- he doesn't know what he wants (at the same time left the forum but still answers here to each and every one, making contradictory points), resembling schizophrenics (based on his own emotional eruptions, self-centered point, cognitive contradictions, false memories, paranoid perceiving of the attention and inconsistent behaviour like "I will pay, I will pay no." and "You are the best, you are useless and toxic."

- he is already 23 but still NEETing at home and his father regulates what he must or mustn't eat. Wanted to study Psychometrics and now already wants to study EE...

Fantastic! Truecel 100% only because of his distorted thinking and behavior. The looks can't compensate it even if he's a 9/10.

Almost all. Needs psychological or psychiatric help.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #229 on: April 13, 2024, 08:50:30 AM »
Yes. Of course.

People see your nicknames and day good word about them => surveillance.

People see the same things (how you made false accusations and couldn't provide a single link that shows at least a single violation of the rules OR a single unallowed word against you) => they are blind.

People said you are not likely to pay again, they guessed it correct    => account problem.

医生?
If they were not blind, they woulda not be repeating the same things again.
And you guessed I would not pay this month VERY VERY lately(like around the time when MSL said I did not pay him this month), and I don't know why this can be a liability, if you saw I'd said that I did not say pay him every month, but just 'pay him', or 'pay him' == 'pay him every month' and that's something idk about English? ;D

"People see your nicknames and day good word about them => surveillance"
Prove you are blind again. I explained why it was surveillance to me, because wtf would still feel 'warmed' when having been exclaimed for like 10 times?!! Tell me how many people will.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #230 on: April 13, 2024, 08:51:56 AM »

Almost all. Needs psychological or psychiatric help.
Oops. Prove you are blind again and gonna continue the circulation 8). I think my envisionary ability is also a big advantage.
I can even reason that you are gonna repeat the comments having been repeated.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #231 on: April 13, 2024, 08:55:14 AM »
I am moving on. Don't let me see the comments having been repeated repeated again and by multiple people :o. In this case, it's best to 'totally ignore me' like Non-SEO is doing. It's also good for y'all, otherwise you want to keep the atomosphere of this forum this worse and worse? I wish there will be something new even if it is negative, but as I said, any new argument would make my posts locked, and MSL has promised he will, so don't waste your time.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #232 on: April 13, 2024, 08:57:33 AM »
Yes. Of course.

People see your nicknames and say good word about them => surveillance.

医生?
Anyway, as a moderator, do you want this forum to be thrilling to the people here with the circulation or to return peaceful? I think as a moderator you know which is better, so either do you not continue the circulation or just totally ignore me.
I applied for three new sections btw. 

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #233 on: April 13, 2024, 09:00:08 AM »
We are bad, blind, etc. Only the people with great memory and no schizophrenia symptoms are right.

Speaking of great memory, let's see something (I know I am blind, but at least I saw this)...

She said that your father decides what you eat. You are dependable of your family like a kid when it comes what to spend as and eat... But you ask her why she thinks your father have something to do with your menu. And I, the blind woman, decided to see, and saw, honey Zhang said it himself  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D . And here is the proove http://www.seo-forum-seo-luntan.com/a-forum-for-incels-who-are-normal-people-no-terrorists-no-rapists-no-racists-no-pedophiles-no-haters-and-so-on/how-to-hire-a-good-gym-coach/msg52190/?topicseen#msg52190

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #234 on: April 13, 2024, 09:01:06 AM »
Before I move on, here is a word:
If you repeat the comments having been repeated, like 'You misremembered 'soyboys' as 'soyboy' and 'soyboys' mean the group soyboy in general and you are being ill-memoryed and paranoid', 'You didn't pay MSL this month and you lied!', etc.., just tell yourself you are a broken robot to do me a favor. I think a human will not do so because I have explained EVERYTHING clearly and, if you are really a human, then just say something that can strike home, instead of speaking like a broken robot.
Or maybe the circulating comments are coming? Oh Gosh, good forum. I have nothing to say.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #235 on: April 13, 2024, 09:03:59 AM »
We are bad, blind, etc. Only the people with great memory and no schizophrenia symptoms are right.

Speaking of great memory, let's see something (I know I am blind, but at least I saw this)...

She said that your father decides what you eat. You are dependable of your family like a kid when it comes what to spend as and eat... But you ask her why she thinks your father have something to do with your menu. And I, the blind woman, decided to see, and saw, honey Zhang said it himself  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D . And here is the proove http://www.seo-forum-seo-luntan.com/a-forum-for-incels-who-are-normal-people-no-terrorists-no-rapists-no-racists-no-pedophiles-no-haters-and-so-on/how-to-hire-a-good-gym-coach/msg52190/?topicseen#msg52190
Yeah I can remember I said that and I said my father bought the wrong foods these days for me, so what? That can imply he was 'regulating' my diet? :o Tell me do you yourself think reasoning is correct. Don't expend the fact :o.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #236 on: April 13, 2024, 09:06:12 AM »

Yeah I can remember I said that and I said my father bought the wrong foods these days for me, so what? That can imply he was 'regulating' my diet? :o Tell me do you yourself think reasoning is correct. Don't expend the fact :o.
Oh so, there is gonna be comments like 'Oh he said his father was buying him the wrong foods these days who is actually regulating his foods and he forgot what he himself said! What memory!', and, like I said, if you said so, then you just prove yourself as actually just a broken robot

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #237 on: April 13, 2024, 09:07:57 AM »

I am not deliberately insulting you but, at least your words prove them, otherwise why what I've said can't change your comments and cease the circulaton?
@PageRank What I want now is the ceasing of the circulation... I don't want understanding tbh. Guys just move on to another topic.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #238 on: April 13, 2024, 09:09:45 AM »

Just to tell you, because of this comment, MSL will lock this topic hours later.

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.