☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: How to hire a good gym coach?  (Read 11667 times)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: How to hire a good gym coach?
« Reply #210 on: April 13, 2024, 03:31:35 AM »
I hope you are not having anything against me?

This is what I already told him. A normal man can't say all are bad because of a few (who even guessed correctly that he's not going to pay your MSL)...
I said I would pay him, but not every month. I hope you are not playing blind purposedly...

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #211 on: April 13, 2024, 03:34:12 AM »
Again, if there is any new argument, this post will be locked.
Again, I love'd' this forum, as Alexa said, whether to like it or not was up to me and now I dislike it, which may gain me criticism but I still gotta say it.
Y'all indeed gained me happy moments, I admit it, and I appreciate your efforts, but now it seems to me I better leave.
I won't say the experience about this forum is bad in general, but disappointing, because it really stroke me when I talked about how I got hurt but everyone here was like 'What? That hurt you? Wow what a glass heart?'
Now see what I want to get?
I don't want any apology anymore but at least no argument and no misunderstanding.
We could've actually calmed down and talked about how to deal with the sh!t but after having been criticized and misunderstood etc., I knew it was time to leave.
Actually the core of all of the problems created these days is just how to get understood and understand, ain't it?
I know all you've done came from good intentions, but I just got dissatisfied with some behaviours, even though they also came there. What's wrong with it? Emphasizing on how important freedom of speech is while not permitting me to complain?
Everyone can be wrong and he is likely to be 'complained' about.
Like, remember the day when I posted about Buddhism just to make the members here 'euphoric' while at the end I got the complaint that I just wanted to make others give up ascending? I felt sorry after that even though posting that came from my good intention.
But why when I talked about something that made me dissatisfied coming from good intention, I got criticized and misunderstood?
The good sides of this forum are admittedly rarely good, including its helpfulness, but the bad sides are... I don't know what to say, maybe excessive freedom of speech so that it allows everyone to not care about the other side's feeling because it comes from good intention? Even I myself don't know.
Last thing to say and I will move on:
Yeah, I know VERY CLEARLY that all of the behaviours are well-intented, but so? Some of them just hurt me. If I can't complain about being hurt by a random behaviour that is well-intented, then why did I get criticized about posting Buddhism which was said to have others give up ascending? Is this '双标'(double-standarded)?
My anger has gone far earlier so those behaviours have gone nothing to me, but just to tell you what I am dissatisfied with.
I know your dedications into me, as if I were a family member of you. No one can't know, and I really appreciate them, otherwise why had I posted mutiple informative posts here? That is just because I appreciate the efforts, though idk what is special about me to make you so dedicated into me... Because I have MDD? But to tell you, a MDD patient does not like to be specially treated. What he wants is actually to be treated equally, at least this is my case.
I know it also hurts emotionally when you are devoting but the devotee says something he thinks of as bad about you, but if you really want to make him happy, you should listen to it, because you are making him angry by some means right? Otherwise tell me what the difference is between you and typical Chinese parents, who will get angry because their kid does not something they do to him and say they are devoting to him so he should not complain.
Read carefully what I've written and if I still can't get understanding, then I will really be speechless and I know what this forum amounts to actually... Just to say but this forum is really disappointing me more and more. Now I really wish I never went here...

Gay

• Just another internet fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +332/-0
  • Internet knowledge
    • View Profile
    • SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
« Reply #212 on: April 13, 2024, 03:38:58 AM »
To cheer up a bit. I suggested to the staff to create a brand new forum for you as a moderator where you may express fully yourself and to demonstrate a different way. 👍😊👌🈶💯 You only pick a name you like.

We were really overly good to suggest him own forum. But he refuses to take responsibility. He only knows how to show anger, to accuse without proves and to get angry when people tell him the truth to help him... Right here, people guessed right that he will not pay the second time and here we are... Instead to see that the used their right of free speech and they used it correctly pointing a true factology he is AGAIN upset, not happy, hating... I never saw this level of ingratitude and mental issues... Sad to admit I am also a boli xin... But his levels are too damaging him and others. Can't think of something else than an early manifestation of schizophrenia.  :-[ :(

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #213 on: April 13, 2024, 03:40:04 AM »
I hope you are not having anything against me?

This is what I already told him. A normal man can't say all are bad because of a few (who even guessed correctly that he's not going to pay your MSL)...
But didn't I say MSL and Good incel were not bad? But in general this fourm was bad to me. Hurt your feeling again but this is really what I want to say.

Gymmaxer

• Coach
  • SEO newbie
  • SEO-karma: +5/-263
  • Never stop training hard!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 13, 2024, 03:45:29 AM »
Hi 🤗
Working out isn't for lamers.

Gymmaxer

• Coach
  • SEO newbie
  • SEO-karma: +5/-263
  • Never stop training hard!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 13, 2024, 04:02:10 AM »
Hey there!

I registered this only because of this thread.

Want to write the important stuff.

First, it's lame to pay one month then to rest two, to ruin your shape and when you become full of fat shits again and lose all the gained muscle muss to pay again. You are never going to look even half of those Asian singers you want to be like!

Second, this is why the gyms and most of us, the coaches, want the person to pay in front a tax for a year or at least a half! Otherwise, quitters like this one here / with their multiple excuses how they have to study or to pay their grandma's tableware or how they must buy a new tee / are going to ruin their good job and your good job. So it was a huge mistake nog to ask him to pay at least for a 6 month period.

Third, his personality (starts to blame others, starts to rush at once not listening to the coach and getting painful muscle but later "next month" and starts to think they know better than you) are predestined to quit or to destroy theirs and your program... At the end, guess who has fault?! You as a coach because you couldn't majd him shredded in one year when he pays only 3 month in one year like January, March and May... December he is again a cheeseball and blames you and all of the rest / like you pity victims here / who all the time long were persistent and reminded him to focus, to continue, to pay, not to think bullshitism about temples, surgery and "masculine face without masculine body!" 🧠??

Last, no intention to offend. And the truth is that if someone can't stand even a little question, a doubt, a raw truth that he looks "soy" and he gets hurt feelings from this nothing, expect him to cry in the gym and to be the drama queen there! He will be barely able to take the pressure... The minimal pressure that requires to pass the threshold of losing weight and build muscles.
Working out isn't for lamers.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #216 on: April 13, 2024, 04:13:58 AM »
Hey there!

First, it's lame to pay one month then to rest two, to ruin your shape and when you become full of fat shits again and lose all the gained muscle muss to pay again. You are never going to look even half of those Asian singers you want to be like!

Second, this is why the gyms and most of us, the coaches, want the person to pay in front a tax for a year or at least a half! Otherwise, quitters like this one here / with their multiple excuses how they have to study or to pay their grandma's tableware or how they must buy a new tee / are going to ruin their good job and your good job. So it was a huge mistake nog to ask him to pay at least for a 6 month period.

Third, his personality (starts to blame others, starts to rush at once not listening to the coach and getting painful muscle but later "next month" and starts to think they know better than you) are predestined to quit or to destroy theirs and your program... At the end, guess who has fault?! You as a coach because you couldn't majd him shredded in one year when he pays only 3 month in one year like January, March and May... December he is again a cheeseball and blames you and all of the rest / like you pity victims here / who all the time long were persistent and reminded him to focus, to continue, to pay, not to think bullshitism about temples, surgery and "masculine face without masculine body!" 🧠??

Last, no intention to offend. And the truth is that if someone can't stand even a little question, a doubt, a raw truth that he looks "soy" and he gets hurt feelings from this nothing, expect him to cry in the gym and to be the drama queen there! He will be barely able to take the pressure... The minimal pressure that requires to pass the threshold of losing weight and build muscles.
Hi!
Yeah, but MSL is very enthuastic and he is giving me tutorials very continually so that I don't think I need more tutorials this month. I will pay him next month, in addition the other reason I have elucidated.
I won't quit... I am now very mindful of my own body so... I really won't quit, and MSL believes that.
And I mean, I was never unable to accept the raw truth that I was now a soyboy. I am repeating it all along the way tbh.
As for the doubt, the questioning, etc., yeah you got it right if a person couldn't stand them working out is impossible for him, but aren't they still wrong? You also admit them as wrong because you said 'pressure', which are pressure because they are wrong.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #217 on: April 13, 2024, 04:15:15 AM »
Hey there!

Hi!
Yeah, but MSL is very enthuastic and he is giving me tutorials very continually so that I don't think I need more tutorials this month. I will pay him next month, in addition the other reason I have elucidated.
I won't quit... I am now very mindful of my own body so... I really won't quit, and MSL believes that.
And I mean, I was never unable to accept the raw truth that I was now a soyboy. I am repeating it all along the way tbh.
As for the doubt, the questioning, etc., yeah you got it right if a person couldn't stand them working out is impossible for him, but aren't they still wrong? You also admit them as wrong because you said 'pressure', which are pressure because they are wrong.
The reason why I pointed how wrong they were that day is that, I think they didn't think they were actually wrong so I really needed to tell them. But even now they still think they are not wrong at all... Sigh what can I say. Leaving is the best option for me.

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #218 on: April 13, 2024, 05:50:22 AM »
Pressure is positive and negative. Yes, a difficult disambiguation for someone who never learned in a college at least...

You was given the right to prove where we are wrong, who insulted you. What we got was a link where some guy makes a common statement about lazy people (i.e. you tried to lie us or you really have problems with your brain once you don't make another simple comprehension between "will-less soyboys" and "willness soyboy".)

You also was angry that many times people guessed that you are not paying and VOILA you ARE NOT paying! Next month, sure! This is also nothing to do with their fault.

You was given a chance to buy the forum! Refused because daddy isn't giving money.

You was given a chance (as a poor man technically) to own own board, a part of the forum FOR FREE! Again you refused because you don't dare to prove your ability to moderate and manage a forum!!!

Now you want everyone who put so much effort on you to read, think, write back ideas and help you, plus those who never chatted with you and you ACCEPTED ALL of us as "useless", "toxic", to feel wrong? Like all those in the China's detention where they reprat how they are wrong and Xi is great? You want we to admit non-existent guilt once you're the starter of all this drama, once you don't remember well, once you don't pay, once you can't find even one proof and once you are demonstrating so 矛盾的, self-contradicting, childish, 敏感的,schozo behavior? There isn't anybody on Earth who can stand you.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #219 on: April 13, 2024, 06:07:40 AM »
Pressure is positive and negative. Yes, a difficult disambiguation for someone who never learned in a college at least...

You was given the right to prove where we are wrong, who insulted you. What we got was a link where some guy makes a common statement about lazy people (i.e. you tried to lie us or you really have problems with your brain once you don't make another simple comprehension between "will-less soyboys" and "willness soyboy".)

You also was angry that many times people guessed that you are not paying and VOILA you ARE NOT paying! Next month, sure! This is also nothing to do with their fault.

You was given a chance to buy the forum! Refused because daddy isn't giving money.

You was given a chance (as a poor man technically) to own own board, a part of the forum FOR FREE! Again you refused because you don't dare to prove your ability to moderate and manage a forum!!!

Now you want everyone who put so much effort on you to read, think, write back ideas and help you, plus those who never chatted with you and you ACCEPTED ALL of us as "useless", "toxic", to feel wrong? Like all those in the China's detention where they reprat how they are wrong and Xi is great? You want we to admit non-existent guilt once you're the starter of all this drama, once you don't remember well, once you don't pay, once you can't find even one proof and once you are demonstrating so 矛盾的, self-contradicting, childish, 敏感的,schozo behavior? There isn't anybody on Earth who can stand you.
I mean wtf why so many guys here are just repeating the same and wrong things again and again for which I have already given my explanation? If you don't want to read what I've written well then don't blame me for thinking of you as a series of brick walls.
And I don't want to argue with anyone anymore tbh I've been really tired. It's not in the Congress and we are conceiving of the best possible policies so we gotta discuss drastically.
If I had known I would be just wasting breath giving the explanation I would just keep speechless and have quitted.
Now what? You are gonna say 'Look you promised that you would pay every month but you didn't', 'Look "soy boys" is different from "soy boy"' etc..? I would only laugh at them because they sound to me as if you were a broken robot lol.
Oh and, if you want this thread to be locked, go ahead with your endless negative comments. I've really been tired and tbh, I found out the arguments were pointless. If I had known my complaint would do nothing but only bring the unhappy mephitis to this forum I woulda not complained... The forum is very different from how I expected it to be.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #220 on: April 13, 2024, 06:14:34 AM »

I mean wtf why so many guys here are just repeating the same and wrong things again and again for which I have already given my explanation? If you don't want to read what I've written well then don't blame me for thinking of you as a series of brick walls.
And I don't want to argue with anyone anymore tbh I've been really tired. It's not in the Congress and we are conceiving of the best possible policies so we gotta discuss drastically.
If I had known I would be just wasting breath giving the explanation I would just keep speechless and have quitted.
Now what? You are gonna say 'Look you promised that you would pay every month but you didn't', 'Look "soy boys" is different from "soy boy"' etc..? I would only laugh at them because they sound to me as if you were a broken robot lol.
Oh and, if you want this thread to be locked, go ahead with your endless negative comments. I've really been tired and tbh, I found out the arguments were pointless. If I had known my complaint would do nothing but only bring the unhappy mephitis to this forum I woulda not complained... The forum is very different from how I expected it to be.
I bet the comments like 'Look, you promised to pay MSL every month but you broke the promise!', 'You can't distinguish between "soyboys" and "soyboy"!', 'You are ultrarich but you can't pay MSL? You are really a "trustable" man!', etc. are coming ;D.
Tell me is this funny to see the circulation:
One guy: 'Look, you promised to pay MSL every month but you broke the promise!', 'You can't distinguish between "soyboys" and "soyboy"!', 'You are ultrarich but you can't pay MSL? You are really a "trustable" man!', etc.
→ Me: 'Oh I have explained everything and why not read my explanation?', 'Freedom of speech does not mean you can not give a rat's ass about other's feeling!', 'This forum is toxic because many members don't admit some of their behaviours as wrong! I am leaving!', etc..
→ 'Look, you promised to pay MSL every month but you broke the promise!', 'You can't distinguish between "soyboys" and "soyboy"!', 'You are ultrarich but you can't pay MSL? You are really a "trustable" man!', etc.
→ ......

I hope you don't want this fourm to be a 'circus' where a massive 'opera' is being played to everyone watching right?
Then just stop any negative comment already whereby this circulation can be ceased.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #221 on: April 13, 2024, 06:24:46 AM »

I bet the comments like 'Look, you promised to pay MSL every month but you broke the promise!', 'You can't distinguish between "soyboys" and "soyboy"!', 'You are ultrarich but you can't pay MSL? You are really a "trustable" man!', etc. are coming ;D.
One guy: 'Look, you promised to pay MSL every month but you broke the promise!', 'You can't distinguish between "soyboys" and "soyboy"!', 'You are ultrarich but you can't pay MSL? You are really a "trustable" man!', etc.
→ Me: 'Oh I have explained everything and why not read my explanation?', 'Freedom of speech does not mean you can not give a rat's ass about other's feeling!', 'This forum is toxic because many members don't admit some of their behaviours as wrong! I am leaving!', etc..
→ 'Look, you promised to pay MSL every month but you broke the promise!', 'You can't distinguish between "soyboys" and "soyboy"!', 'You are ultrarich but you can't pay MSL? You are really a "trustable" man!', etc.
→ ......

I hope you don't want this fourm to be a 'circus' where a massive 'opera' is being played to everyone watching right?
Then just stop any negative comment already whereby this circulation can be ceased.
Anyway I am looking forward to comments like this ;D. If I bet it right then it will be really funny.
As a side note, for everyone who is still interested, the newest update is that, I have decide to be majorring in Electrical Engineering and work as an EE, instead of majorring and make career out of math, physics and philosophy.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #222 on: April 13, 2024, 06:32:20 AM »

→ ......

Anyway I am looking forward to comments like this ;D. If I bet it right then it will be really funny.
As a side note, for everyone who is still interested, the newest update is that, I have decide to be majorring in Electrical Engineering and work as an EE, instead of majorring and make career out of math, physics and philosophy.
The reason why I chose EE is that it is moderately cognitively requiring and cognitive ability is my advantage and it is very highly paid.
But it is really not as interesting to me as Math, Physics and Philosophy... It is just all about circuit, unit, etc..
I prefer theory, concept, calculation, reasoning, etc.. And this is why I hate CS, because CS, except that it requires some reasoning, is not characterstic of the other things at all!
Speaking of EE, now the job market of China is really moribund... I saw a video about a master graduation conference of Xiamen University where a student was mourning about how the uni should not disdain 'small' companies and talk about how you should only consider getting into big companies only.... and talking about how the uni should like the other countries...
There is even a short vid on Douyin and Kuaishou sarcasizing the extremely bad career lives of graduates....
So, I won't be surprised that when it's the China-Taiwan War, those who volunteer to fight for China are actually the very minority...

Деси

• 🍀
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +179/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: April 13, 2024, 06:51:03 AM »
To make it shorter, tell me if I missed something:

- he complained that people speak up opinions that he's not paying. Then he really doesn't pay leaving the coach in surprise, breaking the promise he will pay every month.

- he still thinks someone is guilty, toxic, bad, devilish even after had the chance to prove some insults or rule break (couldn't find any, all only on his I'll fantasy)

- he still thinks other forums and groups (even the depressing him ones and the ones who limit his free speech) are better than here but he refuses to buy it or to have own free subforum here.

- he calls useless, toxic and so on, even these of us like Dimitroff who never communicated with him and even Good incel and the English teacher auntie who were every time delicate and gentle to him.

- he doesn't know what he wants (at the same time left the forum but still answers here to each and every one, making contradictory points), resembling schizophrenics (based on his own emotional eruptions, self-centered point, cognitive contradictions, false memories, paranoid perceiving of the attention and inconsistent behaviour like "I will pay, I will pay no." and "You are the best, you are useless and toxic."

- he is already 23 but still NEETing at home and his father regulates what he must or mustn't eat. Wanted to study Psychometrics and now already wants to study EE...

Fantastic! Truecel 100% only because of his distorted thinking and behavior. The looks can't compensate it even if he's a 9/10.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #224 on: April 13, 2024, 06:56:46 AM »
To make it shorter, tell me if I missed something:

- he complained that people speak up opinions that he's not paying. Then he really doesn't pay leaving the coach in surprise, breaking the promise he will pay every month.

- he still thinks someone is guilty, toxic, bad, devilish even after had the chance to prove some insults or rule break (couldn't find any, all only on his I'll fantasy)

- he still thinks other forums and groups (even the depressing him ones and the ones who limit his free speech) are better than here but he refuses to buy it or to have own free subforum here.

- he calls useless, toxic and so on, even these of us like Dimitroff who never communicated with him and even Good incel and the English teacher auntie who were every time delicate and gentle to him.

- he doesn't know what he wants (at the same time left the forum but still answers here to each and every one, making contradictory points), resembling schizophrenics (based on his own emotional eruptions, self-centered point, cognitive contradictions, false memories, paranoid perceiving of the attention and inconsistent behaviour like "I will pay, I will pay no." and "You are the best, you are useless and toxic."

- he is already 23 but still NEETing at home and his father regulates what he must or mustn't eat. Wanted to study Psychometrics and now already wants to study EE...

Fantastic! Truecel 100% only because of his distorted thinking and behavior. The looks can't compensate it even if he's a 9/10.
Wow I know I am envisionary lmao they really come! To tell u the truth, yeah! You missed A LOT OF things! But I dont want to repeat my explanation since you wont read a slightest bit. I won't continue the circulation anymore.

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.