☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: How to hire a good gym coach?  (Read 11676 times)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: How to hire a good gym coach?
« Reply #195 on: April 13, 2024, 01:59:26 AM »
Nice  ;)... So ... so our doubts were quite reasoable that he is not going to pay. He felt so hurt owww, and now he proved by himself that our doubts were correct.

Viva free speech! I am glad that people could express their real doubts before he prove them, now we know he was wrong to be upset!!! 8)
I think you are blind(or playing blind. Who knows lol)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #196 on: April 13, 2024, 02:01:29 AM »
Nice  ;)... So ... so our doubts were quite reasoable that he is not going to pay. He felt so hurt owww, and now he proved by himself that our doubts were correct.

Viva free speech! I am glad that people could express their real doubts before he prove them, now we know he was wrong to be upset!!! 8)
Or maybe lazy to check if Incel was correct, like 'Oh Incel said this and this soyboy said that! So MSL must be correct!'
If your logic is this, then good, oh the absurdity... 

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #197 on: April 13, 2024, 02:04:01 AM »

Or maybe lazy to check if Incel was correct, like 'Oh Incel said this and this soyboy said that! So MSL must be correct!'
If your logic is this, then good, oh the absurdity...
Sorry lol. 'Incel' must be correct

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #198 on: April 13, 2024, 02:20:49 AM »
OK so, I will ask MSL to lock my posts if the arguments are still going on since they will bring mephitis to this forum.
Anyway, I love'd' this forum, but now it turns out not to be as good as I thought. But that's actually normal since everyone can overestimate how good a thing is. The moral of the story is not to 'deify' a thing.
Anyway I am really leaving. Any new argument will make my posts locked for good.

Ethnicel

• Not white
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +58/-1
  • Close to the nature
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 13, 2024, 02:31:43 AM »
Yesssssssssß! I was waiting for this moment to see that he is not just spreading lies about we broke his glass heart (and failed to show evidence!) ... Now we see he's not reliable to deal with money... The ulttarich man can't find 200 rambos  ;D ;D what a joke?! No, not joking! Do or do not is up to yourselves but... I saw enough. There's my advice: do not believe him anything from now on.
An ethnicel...

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #200 on: April 13, 2024, 02:35:59 AM »
Yesssssssssß! I was waiting for this moment to see that he is not just spreading lies about we broke his glass heart (and failed to show evidence!) ... Now we see he's not reliable to deal with money... The ulttarich man can't find 200 rambos  ;D ;D what a joke?! No, not joking! Do or do not is up to yourselves but... I saw enough. There's my advice: do not believe him anything from now on.
Believe whatever you want to believe. That amounts to what you are after all.  ;D ;D

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #201 on: April 13, 2024, 02:41:37 AM »
As a side note, I indeed did not get any red pocket. I gotta pay him next month because:
1. I gotta pay the 'academic repeating fees' and the 'tutoring fees of Japanese' since I am learning Japanese these days.
2. I don't think I need any new tutorial this month. I actually wanted to stop paying(oh and I never said i would pay him every month. I just said i would pay him) but I was worried that I may lose some important ones. I think tutorials are being given too continually.

Again, if there is any new argument, this post will be locked.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #202 on: April 13, 2024, 02:43:45 AM »
As a side note, I indeed did not get any red pocket. I gotta pay him next month because:
1. I gotta pay the 'academic repeating fees' and the 'tutoring fees of Japanese' since I am learning Japanese these days.
2. I don't think I need any new tutorial this month. I actually wanted to stop paying(oh and I never said i would pay him every month. I just said i would pay him) but I was worried that I may lose some important ones. I think tutorials are being given too continually.

And who said you gotta receive a red pocket when it's your birthday or your family is rich? Who is making a conclusion baselessly? ;D

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #203 on: April 13, 2024, 02:47:38 AM »

To supplement the first point, I don't want to ask my mom to gimme money. Simple as that. You know now we are living without any income while burning out our pockets so...
Anyway whether believing what I say or not is up to you.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #204 on: April 13, 2024, 02:58:04 AM »
Again, I love'd' this forum, as Alexa said, whether to like it or not was up to me and now I dislike it, which may gain me criticism but I still gotta say it.
Y'all indeed gained me happy moments, I admit it, and I appreciate your efforts, but now it seems to me I better leave.
I won't say the experience about this forum is bad in general, but disappointing, because it really stroke me when I talked about how I got hurt but everyone here was like 'What? That hurt you? Wow what a glass heart?'
Now see what I want to get?
I don't want any apology anymore but at least no argument and no misunderstanding.
We could've actually calmed down and talked about how to deal with the sh!t but after having been criticized and misunderstood etc., I knew it was time to leave.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #205 on: April 13, 2024, 03:05:26 AM »
Again, I love'd' this forum, as Alexa said, whether to like it or not was up to me and now I dislike it, which may gain me criticism but I still gotta say it.
Y'all indeed gained me happy moments, I admit it, and I appreciate your efforts, but now it seems to me I better leave.
I won't say the experience about this forum is bad in general, but disappointing, because it really stroke me when I talked about how I got hurt but everyone here was like 'What? That hurt you? Wow what a glass heart?'
I don't want any apology anymore but at least no argument and no misunderstanding.
We could've actually calmed down and talked about how to deal with the sh!t but after having been criticized and misunderstood etc., I knew it was time to leave.
Actually the core of all of the problems created these days is just how to get understood and understand, ain't it?
I know all you've done came from good intentions, but I just got dissatisfied with some behaviours, even though they also came there. What's wrong with it? Emphasizing on how important freedom of speech is while not permitting me to complain?
Everyone can be wrong and he is likely to be 'complained' about.
Like, remember the day when I posted about Buddhism just to make the members here 'euphoric' while at the end I got the complaint that I just wanted to make others give up ascending? I felt sorry after that even though posting that came from my good intention.
But why when I talked about something that made me dissatisfied coming from good intention, I got criticized and misunderstood?
The good sides of this forum are admittedly rarely good, including its helpfulness, but the bad sides are... I don't know what to say, maybe excessive freedom of speech so that it allows everyone to not care about the other side's feeling because it comes from good intention? Even I myself don't know.

Ethnicel

• Not white
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +58/-1
  • Close to the nature
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 13, 2024, 03:08:33 AM »
I see how step by step you make more people to hate you. Because of the contradictions with one or 2 of them here you from nowhere started to blame all the forum, all the members. So selfish and egocentric, you deserve your inceldom.

Reminder: spread lies that someone insulted him directly, failed to show evidences, didn't pay little sum of money to his couch. Don't trust this one!!!
An ethnicel...

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #207 on: April 13, 2024, 03:16:30 AM »
Actually the core of all of the problems created these days is just how to get understood and understand, ain't it?
I know all you've done came from good intentions, but I just got dissatisfied with some behaviours, even though they also came there. What's wrong with it? Emphasizing on how important freedom of speech is while not permitting me to complain?
Everyone can be wrong and he is likely to be 'complained' about.
Like, remember the day when I posted about Buddhism just to make the members here 'euphoric' while at the end I got the complaint that I just wanted to make others give up ascending? I felt sorry after that even though posting that came from my good intention.
But why when I talked about something that made me dissatisfied coming from good intention, I got criticized and misunderstood?
The good sides of this forum are admittedly rarely good, including its helpfulness, but the bad sides are... I don't know what to say, maybe excessive freedom of speech so that it allows everyone to not care about the other side's feeling because it comes from good intention? Even I myself don't know.
Last thing to say and I will move on:
Yeah, I know VERY CLEARLY that all of the behaviours are well-intented, but so? Some of them just hurt me. If I can't complain about being hurt by a random behaviour that is well-intented, then why did I get criticized about posting Buddhism which was said to have others give up ascending? Is this '双标'(double-standarded)?
My anger has gone far earlier so those behaviours have gone nothing to me, but just to tell you what I am dissatisfied with.
I know your dedications into me, as if I were a family member of you. No one can't know, and I really appreciate them, otherwise why had I posted mutiple informative posts here? That is just because I appreciate the efforts, though idk what is special about me to make you so dedicated into me... Because I have MDD? But to tell you, a MDD patient does not like to be specially treated. What he wants is actually to be treated equally, at least this is my case.
I know it also hurts emotionally when you are devoting but the devotee says something he thinks of as bad about you, but if you really want to make him happy, you should listen to it, because you are making him angry by some means right? Otherwise tell me what the difference is between you and typical Chinese parents, who will get angry because their kid does not something they do to him and say they are devoting to him so he should not complain.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #208 on: April 13, 2024, 03:24:25 AM »
I see how step by step you make more people to hate you. Because of the contradictions with one or 2 of them here you from nowhere started to blame all the forum, all the members. So selfish and egocentric, you deserve your inceldom.

Reminder: spread lies that someone insulted him directly, failed to show evidences, didn't pay little sum of money to his couch. Don't trust this one!!!
If you want this post to be locked for good then let your false and offending comment go ahead. I think I have told you that this post will be locked if there is any new argument.

Gay

• Just another internet fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +332/-0
  • Internet knowledge
    • View Profile
    • SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
« Reply #209 on: April 13, 2024, 03:30:12 AM »
I hope you are not having anything against me?

This is what I already told him. A normal man can't say all are bad because of a few (who even guessed correctly that he's not going to pay your MSL)...

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.