☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: How to hire a good gym coach?  (Read 11664 times)

Ethnicel

• Not white
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +58/-1
  • Close to the nature
    • View Profile
Re: How to hire a good gym coach?
« Reply #180 on: April 12, 2024, 08:21:13 AM »
Ooops, sorry for the flood. Just forgot to ask. So, for the bloody record, 😁 he paid for his second month gymmaxxing or still thinking about it?  :P

Don't wanna teach a philsopher but the warm reminder is: do NOT teach and train him anymore of the "brocel" is stingy.
An ethnicel...

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #181 on: April 12, 2024, 09:40:20 AM »
 No problem. From my side, I am not pressing and I am legit. For example, this kid pays every week to teach him English. About Zhang, I even make it month by month. So, again, from my side everything is correct and I am a legit teacher.

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSFs6B4q6/
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Gay

• Just another internet fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +332/-0
  • Internet knowledge
    • View Profile
    • SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
« Reply #182 on: April 12, 2024, 05:28:35 PM »
I already shared my opinion there in the "apologies" thread: http://www.seo-forum-seo-luntan.com/a-forum-for-incels-who-are-normal-people-no-terrorists-no-rapists-no-racists-no-pedophiles-no-haters-and-so-on/the-apology-from-the-mentalcel/msg52289/#msg52289

And, to confirm, after his birthday and of course his 红包s (money presents received by the birthday people in China in red pockets) he surely paid, yeah?

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #183 on: April 12, 2024, 05:34:43 PM »
 Update: because this the Question recently, and as I said we should try keep it ontopic, I will inform you if he continues. So far, last night he only confirmed with "ofc" ("of course") in QQ that he will. I told him to send the payment for the 2nd month as usual. Till now, no payment and no further answer. If there is, I will let you know. Otherwise, please don't ask again.

Nadia

• Сладко миньонче
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +189/-0
  • Миньонче
    • View Profile
    • СУ
« Reply #184 on: April 12, 2024, 05:46:46 PM »
Ups...  :P No asking. ;D
Mieux vaut être seul que mal accompagné.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #185 on: April 12, 2024, 09:44:57 PM »
I already shared my opinion there in the "apologies" thread: http://www.seo-forum-seo-luntan.com/a-forum-for-incels-who-are-normal-people-no-terrorists-no-rapists-no-racists-no-pedophiles-no-haters-and-so-on/the-apology-from-the-mentalcel/msg52289/#msg52289

And, to confirm, after his birthday and of course his 红包s (money presents received by the birthday people in China in red pockets) he surely paid, yeah?
Who told you I received red pockets? Oh I can't say stop misprojecting otherwise it will violate your freedom of speech even though it has got me annoyed lmfao.

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #186 on: April 12, 2024, 11:37:23 PM »
 The update that all of you wanted so much. The person (Zhang) said he will pay me but "next month" (his exact words were
I will pay u next month
and I told him that
Because I got some problems with the payments (and the money, at all) - two landlords in China, several private schools in China, my ex-wife in China, one cheater in Cambodia, one cheater in Bulgaria and my father in Bulgaria, I am already asking everyone to pay week by week, lesson by lesson or month by month... If someone (like the English students) say they'll pay later, the English class is also later (in many cases it means "never again"). So, it is up to you. 👌 If you really pay one month later, the gymmaxx continues one month later. If not - no problem, no gymmaxx but we're still friends.👍

I am not limiting your freedom of speech, you are free to share what you think but if you express here opinion let it be only once, and then I can lock the topic for a month, to avoid overheating.

Incel

• A wannabe (a person who tries to be like someone else or to fit in with a particular group of people) gymcel
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +135/-1
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 13, 2024, 12:31:10 AM »
In my role of moderator I wanted to make sure if really I missed some insults, curses or another violation of the peaceful and harmony oriented "incels without hate" community... And then I asked the dear comrade Zhang from PRC to point me at least some violations. He lies... Pointed to only one general statement that the will-less (he thought it is "willness") soyboys and lazy asses are not going to follow the gymmaxx strategy. Nobody insulted him directly, people in general wants to help him to overcome his problems (mental, cognitive and somatic) but he's just imagine things like someone with hallucinations or illusions...

Ontopic: I worked with many Chinese people. Some were correct and when they say they pay you every month (as it was the deal with comrade Zhang here) they really paid. But others exactly like him, will break the promis and will say "later" which is highly likely "never". So, because we saw he already lied that someone calls him bad name or breaking rules, DON'T trust him easily and don't make deals with comrade Zhang until you don't see your money first!!!

Everyone, be careful with this boy, because we saw he already failed twice. First, couldn't provd his false accusations against other members of the forum. Second, didn't pay his next month's tutorial fee as he promised.
A kind of incel: baldcel + poorcel + shortcel... what else? Soon to come: oldcel!!!

Good incel

• The good boy
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +139/-5
  • You're welcome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 13, 2024, 12:38:37 AM »
In my role of moderator I wanted to make sure if really I missed some insults, curses or another violation of the peaceful and harmony oriented "incels without hate" community... And then I asked the dear comrade Zhang from PRC to point me at least some violations. He lies... Pointed to only one general statement that the will-less (he thought it is "willness") soyboys and lazy asses are not going to follow the gymmaxx strategy. Nobody insulted him directly, people in general wants to help him to overcome his problems (mental, cognitive and somatic) but he's just imagine things like someone with hallucinations or illusions...

Ontopic: I worked with many Chinese people. Some were correct and when they say they pay you every month (as it was the deal with comrade Zhang here) they really paid. But others exactly like him, will break the promis and will say "later" which is highly likely "never". So, because we saw he already lied that someone calls him bad name or breaking rules, DON'T trust him easily and don't make deals with comrade Zhang until you don't see your money first!!!

Everyone, be careful with this boy, because we saw he already failed twice. First, couldn't provd his false accusations against other members of the forum. Second, didn't pay his next month's tutorial fee as he promised.

OMG, I can't believe it... So disappointing...  :((
Inceldom sucks...

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #189 on: April 13, 2024, 01:17:22 AM »
"Next month", huh? Anybody surprised?

Speechless...

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #190 on: April 13, 2024, 01:36:42 AM »

Oh 'lied'! What a word LOL! Since you think of that as not a direct insult(and idk what a direct insult is), what can I say? You are really good! And there are lots of things for you to see tbh in my post history to check(and you chose not to lol?).
And please show the proof that I said I would pay him 'every month', otherwise you are just slandering me which will not surprise me since this forum is per se like this lol.
Yeah, I said I would pay him, but never pay him every month, otherwise show me the proof to prove me wrong. I am looking forward lol.
This forum is really ridiculous ngl lol.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #191 on: April 13, 2024, 01:41:26 AM »

What if I will really pay him? Be cautious when you are making any projection that may make you eat your crow as MSL is very good in my eyes and surely I will pay him. And as MSL said, except the updates, other topics are banned to be talked about. If you want him to lock the topic for good, then go ahead, but don't blame it on me since I just replied to refute your comment, which is very absurd.
To note, I don't juxtapose MSL with the other guys here, and the reasons include him having never misprojected, having never said that I had violated freedom of speech, etc..

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #192 on: April 13, 2024, 01:43:56 AM »
Now we all and maybe our dearest honey, understood why we had our doubts about if he is really going to continue. A rich person who spends 200 RMB only for a day or an hour to say that he's lack of hongbao 🧧... And will pay you "next month". Ha ;D count it he gave up the "diffcult" gymmaxx and will not going to pay you again.

Yes, do not trust easily to a person who accusses without proofs and who doen't keep his words about this little ammont of money.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #193 on: April 13, 2024, 01:45:17 AM »
Now we all and maybe our dearest honey, understood why we had our doubts about if he is really going to continue. A rich person who spends 200 RMB only for a day or an hour to say that he's lack of hongbao 🧧... And will pay you "next month". Ha ;D count it he gave up the "diffcult" gymmaxx and will not going to pay you again.

Yes, do not trust easily to a person who accusses without proofs and who doen't keep his words about this little ammont of money.
Who said I minded what you thought about me lol. Don't be that humorous, as if I really cared. You know why.

Nadia

• Сладко миньонче
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +189/-0
  • Миньонче
    • View Profile
    • СУ
« Reply #194 on: April 13, 2024, 01:57:45 AM »
Nice  ;)... So ... so our doubts were quite reasoable that he is not going to pay. He felt so hurt owww, and now he proved by himself that our doubts were correct.

Viva free speech! I am glad that people could express their real doubts before he prove them, now we know he was wrong to be upset!!! 8)
Mieux vaut être seul que mal accompagné.

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.