☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: How to hire a good gym coach?  (Read 11668 times)

英语课

• 学习英语
  • SEO Global mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +324/-0
  • 英文课
    • View Profile
    • Where is IP
Re: How to hire a good gym coach?
« Reply #165 on: April 11, 2024, 08:22:58 AM »
I hope you are not having anything against me? 
英语课,英文课;英语老师 :) Learn English. English free lessons. English teacher :)

Ethnicel

• Not white
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +58/-1
  • Close to the nature
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 11, 2024, 08:28:02 AM »
No, he said all are useless to him, dislikes the care, the attention scares him, the advises are worthless... I think he meant you too. Nobody, only the high IQ himself and shut up because he is getting angry! But only when he is drunken on his birthday...
An ethnicel...

PageRank

• PageRank fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +183/-0
  • PR (PageRank)
    • View Profile
    • Red moles
« Reply #167 on: April 11, 2024, 08:59:10 AM »
Of course not, if I change 20 times my nickname I will like people to notice me exactly twenty times.
I am not trolling, but... am I now in a section riddled with people who have an 'Unaffectionate Personality' or a 'Pleaser Personality'? I mean srsly when you can get pleasure from the changes of your nickname or avatar being noticed for twenty times, this is a behaviour out of 'Unaffectionate Personality'.

I hope you understand that changing your nicks thousands of time and thus attracting people's attention and then complain that they notice it and even opposing their good attitude is not normal.

It's also not normal to hate those who helped you to start gym-maxxing and to wake up you from your religious sleep and your perception of your body wrongly.

But you are dissatisfied, you don't value what people did for you.

Maybe you forgot all the efforts and care we put on you. Okay. Do as you please, if you buy the forum. Otherwise accept the rules as they are. Don't create enfmies, make friends.
PR or PageRank (sometimes: "Page Rank").

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #168 on: April 11, 2024, 09:32:32 AM »
 Please, to avoid locking the topic, keep only ontopic. It was and it is about gymmaxx. The man said he didn't give up. If he pay me again RMB 200, I will continue to teach him already second month (1 month passed so far) and everything else: free speech, democracy, Xi-na, dictatorships, hurt feelings, forums for sale ------------> keep it for the rest of the forum!
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Деси

• 🍀
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +179/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 11, 2024, 07:27:58 PM »

Деси

• 🍀
  • SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 11, 2024, 07:28:43 PM »
Just for the record, did he pay you for the second month of his gymmaxx job?

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #171 on: April 11, 2024, 07:43:15 PM »
 Still not... Waiting for his QQ to be alright and then to receive his answer. He said very clearly here that he's not a person with a weak will and not a quitter. So, no need to think he's not going to continue. Bug if in 3 days, from now on, I don't have any information from him, I will update this topic and let you know.
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #172 on: April 11, 2024, 07:47:09 PM »
Just for the record, did he pay you for the second month of his gymmaxx job?
If u think my family is so poor and I am just pretending to be so rich just because I have still yet to pay him, then you are deadly wrong. I don't need to prove to anyone how rich our family is :P

Деси

• 🍀
  • SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 11, 2024, 08:23:36 PM »
No, I only wonder ontopic if you are really going to continue at least one year something positive and useful to you instead to think of the operations and other easy ways which may turn very wrong. Allow me to have my doubts. The freedom of expression and freedom of speech allows people to express thier doubts. I am not accusing you without proves. I only ask. You had this problem with other people too: they just WONDERING or THINKING and you take it as accusations... Now you understand why people from North Korea when run to free South Korea need education service first? Because only to wish freedom doesn't mean you know freedom. You speak up everywhere how you are pro democracy and freedom but you are ingrained with will to limit, to control others, so you also need education about the free speech, the free will, the values of the democracy.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #174 on: April 11, 2024, 08:41:12 PM »
No, I only wonder ontopic if you are really going to continue at least one year something positive and useful to you instead to think of the operations and other easy ways which may turn very wrong. Allow me to have my doubts. The freedom of expression and freedom of speech allows people to express thier doubts. I am not accusing you without proves. I only ask. You had this problem with other people too: they just WONDERING or THINKING and you take it as accusations... Now you understand why people from North Korea when run to free South Korea need education service first? Because only to wish freedom doesn't mean you know freedom. You speak up everywhere how you are pro democracy and freedom but you are ingrained with will to limit, to control others, so you also need education about the free speech, the free will, the values of the democracy.
Oh so saying 'please stop doing xxx' and pointing out the problems you have are just due to being willing to control others! Real 'freedom'! The CCP seems to me have had the forumers here neuroticness to totalitarianism lmfao. This is not freedom or democracy. This is just neuroticness.

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #175 on: April 11, 2024, 08:42:46 PM »
Keep it ontopic. CCP is alive only in the heads of the fools. Xi controls it all.

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #176 on: April 11, 2024, 08:56:42 PM »
Yes. Very interesting. Let me see if he can do it at least one year before starts again some surgeries or Buddhist ideas.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #177 on: April 11, 2024, 09:08:20 PM »
Yes. Very interesting. Let me see if he can do it at least one year before starts again some surgeries or Buddhist ideas.
I think my previous post about how I did not suggest learning Buddhism but other philosophies if you were interested in Philosophy. This has proven that I have quitted Buddhism stuffs forever.
Surgeries? Of course I won't do any because MSL as an Aesthetic expert has told me my face does not have any problem

英语课

• 学习英语
  • SEO Global mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +324/-0
  • 英文课
    • View Profile
    • Where is IP
« Reply #178 on: April 11, 2024, 11:40:14 PM »
To cheer up a bit. I suggested to the staff to create a brand new forum for you as a moderator where you may express fully yourself and to demonstrate a different way. 👍😊👌🈶💯 You only pick a name you like.
英语课,英文课;英语老师 :) Learn English. English free lessons. English teacher :)

Ethnicel

• Not white
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +58/-1
  • Close to the nature
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 12, 2024, 08:17:10 AM »
Nah, he won't do that. He knows that had can't manage his own life, how to manage a forum? What if someone tell him that he's overweight? And worse, if someone see his new nickname? It is a looooooot of pressure for a glass heart. Be careful, don't hurt him with these ideas.
An ethnicel...

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.