☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: How to hire a good gym coach?  (Read 11660 times)

Ethnicel

• Not white
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +58/-1
  • Close to the nature
    • View Profile
Re: How to hire a good gym coach?
« Reply #150 on: April 11, 2024, 07:02:55 AM »
Then why you change your nick names like freak so often  ;D.

Yes I also was wondering did you quit because of the few below:

You started like a rocket. Even get sore muscles pain and stuff.

You flooded us with many pics wanting immediate fast rocket results.

And I was like ... naaaah, the dude will lose it soon, he is so poor in the understanding of the gym culture. You did not quit? Cool but I saw the freak rocket start and the poor gym culture and disbelieve a bit...

You really look soy. No offense but how otherwise you call this body? And this chubby face? A failed normies? Yeah but you are like 3/10 now, it is worse.

Oh stop this shit with that bad memory already! Do you have obsession or something? You thought your only ICQ friend in this forum who is the age of your dad as a 'philosophy student', you forgot what people asked you millions of times, and you didn't remember the pill jargon thread here... Epic fails 🤯💥🤯💥 and then after these fails of memory they still to pretend  that you are ok? Get a life!!! If you want to get lies, turn on your CCTV 1 and get them. Don't ruin out the free speech!!!

Etiquette huh? So telling you the truth is not polite and rude. The same as your leaders who for true speech accuse you being amoral or spy and you are a prisoner. You really better stay in China. Suits you best. Don't gj to the free world to ruin the truth.
An ethnicel...

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #151 on: April 11, 2024, 07:06:56 AM »

And I was like ... naaaah, the dude will lose it soon, he is so poor in the understanding of the gym culture. You did not quit? Cool but I saw the freak rocket start and the poor gym culture and disbelieve a bit...

You really look soy. No offense but how otherwise you call this body? And this chubby face? A failed normies? Yeah but you are like 3/10 now, it is worse.

Oh stop this shit with that bad memory already! Do you have obsession or something? You thought your only ICQ friend in this forum who is the age of your dad as a 'philosophy student', you forgot what people asked you millions of times, and you didn't remember the pill jargon thread here... Epic fails 🤯💥🤯💥 and then after these fails of memory they still to pretend  that you are ok? Get a life!!! If you want to get lies, turn on your CCTV 1 and get them. Don't ruin out the free speech!!!

Etiquette huh? So telling you the truth is not polite and rude. The same as your leaders who for true speech accuse you being amoral or spy and you are a prisoner. You really better stay in China. Suits you best. Don't gj to the free world to ruin the truth.
Okay, please 'get away' from me tbh. I think I am just wasting my breath still replying here, and oh please don't ruin the word 'free speech' just to remind your own self.

Ethnicel

• Not white
  • SEO full member
  • Close to the nature
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 11, 2024, 07:08:37 AM »
Now you know why people avoid giving permission to those from dictatorship lands because step by step they're staring to limit you in your speech, opinion, etc

This dude is the epitome of all this. Better that he remains in the dictatorland. Don't get gaslighted with his blackmailed sentences like "You stop talking or I am leaving!" So what if you leave? It's a free choice! Ups I forgot. You don't know what's FREE and what's CHOICE in the dictatorland...
An ethnicel...

Ethnicel

• Not white
  • SEO full member
  • Close to the nature
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 11, 2024, 07:10:06 AM »

Okay, please 'get away' from me tbh. I think I am just wasting my breath still replying here, and oh please don't ruin the word 'free speech' just to remind your own self.

Okay, no problem. But ops... I forgot, you don't know that in the free world we don't listen and obey. We have free will too.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
An ethnicel...

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #154 on: April 11, 2024, 07:13:37 AM »
Now you know why people avoid giving permission to those from dictatorship lands because step by step they're staring to limit you in your speech, opinion, etc

This dude is the epitome of all this. Better that he remains in the dictatorland. Don't get gaslighted with his blackmailed sentences like "You stop talking or I am leaving!" So what if you leave? It's a free choice! Ups I forgot. You don't know what's FREE and what's CHOICE in the dictatorland...
Well, it seems that you are an expert in what 'freedom' is. Move on with this self-awareness and you will do well, as I can imagine.

Деси

• 🍀
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +179/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 11, 2024, 07:18:40 AM »
Of course not, if I change 20 times my nickname I will like people to notice me exactly twenty times.

If I stop updating at least I will let them know. At least our etiquette said so. Not to make them worry what is going on. Some of us thought you are already jailed there. China isn't safe now.

I assumed that the relatives that doesn't care about your diet ate your grandparents. It wasn't specified who ruins your diet. Usually in my country the grannies spoiled the kids. Give me the right tj guess. Alright? I saw you are forbidding people to express a guess. It's not good and shows tyrannical character in progress. A girlfriend will feel under pressure only because of this.

Don't make a poll, you saw, most of the people get very hurt from your words and one even expressed sort of hate, another one laugh, third one disgust, even the gay stopped to like you.

Be a free man and respect the freedom of others. Or... we will meet in the battlefield and you better be on the right side, not on the side if the dictators.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #156 on: April 11, 2024, 07:20:20 AM »

Okay, no problem. But ops... I forgot, you don't know that in the free world we don't listen and obey. We have free will too.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Good! Irkness == obsession! Seems 'freedom of speech' makes you think bullshitting is also okay! Real 'freedom of speech' lmfao. Thanks for your 'birthday gift' which is your bullshitting because it is really making me amused. Well done bro 8)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #157 on: April 11, 2024, 07:27:52 AM »
Of course not, if I change 20 times my nickname I will like people to notice me exactly twenty times.

If I stop updating at least I will let them know. At least our etiquette said so. Not to make them worry what is going on. Some of us thought you are already jailed there. China isn't safe now.

I assumed that the relatives that doesn't care about your diet ate your grandparents. It wasn't specified who ruins your diet. Usually in my country the grannies spoiled the kids. Give me the right tj guess. Alright? I saw you are forbidding people to express a guess. It's not good and shows tyrannical character in progress. A girlfriend will feel under pressure only because of this.

Don't make a poll, you saw, most of the people get very hurt from your words and one even expressed sort of hate, another one laugh, third one disgust, even the gay stopped to like you.

Be a free man and respect the freedom of others. Or... we will meet in the battlefield and you better be on the right side, not on the side if the dictators.
"Of course not, if I change 20 times my nickname I will like people to notice me exactly twenty times."
OKay, so, speaking of 'freedom', it's also my freedom not to accept it like you right? But don't tell me you are just lying just to prove me wrong.
"At least our etiquette said so" I don't see any etiquette from the comments like 'It's but not to a willingless soyboy', 'Maybe he has quitted?', etc..
"Don't make a poll, you saw, most of the people get very hurt from your words and one even expressed sort of hate, another one laugh, third one disgust, even the gay stopped to like you."
Of course lmfao, all of them are on this forum.
"Be a free man and respect the freedom of others. Or... we will meet in the battlefield and you better be on the right side, not on the side if the dictators."
So 'freedom' also validates it to associate everything with politics? Good. Today I've learned what 'freedom' is lmfao.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #158 on: April 11, 2024, 07:39:20 AM »
I am not trolling, but... am I now in a section riddled with people who have an 'Unaffectionate Personality' or a 'Pleaser Personality'? I mean srsly when you can get pleasure from the changes of your nickname or avatar being noticed for twenty times, this is a behaviour out of 'Unaffectionate Personality'.

PageRank

• PageRank fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +183/-0
  • PR (PageRank)
    • View Profile
    • Red moles
« Reply #159 on: April 11, 2024, 07:55:03 AM »
Bro, wait a second. You said before that one of your incel friends called us a echo chamber because we are all polite to you, not cursing, not using racial slurs and all. Now when we started to share different opinions you want us to become a real echo chamber where we just agree with you and follow you. Then, you just want to boss around? If you want, buy the forum and do it the place you wish.
PR or PageRank (sometimes: "Page Rank").

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #160 on: April 11, 2024, 07:58:18 AM »
Bro, wait a second. You said before that one of your incel friends called us a echo chamber because we are all polite to you, not cursing, not using racial slurs and all
I don't remember I said that friend of mine extolled this forum as an echo chamber. I just said how good this forum was to him and he agreed with me and that's all.

Bro, wait a second. You said before that one of your incel friends called us a echo chamber because we are all polite to you, not cursing, not using racial slurs and all
Improve your reading comprehension by some means, if you have completely read what I've written.

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #161 on: April 11, 2024, 07:59:38 AM »
The only wise thing so far after all those mentalceling terrible words. I will post about the forum sale offer, if he or another one wants to have it and to have full control here, leg it be. I am tired of this crazy ingratitude.

Ethnicel

• Not white
  • SEO full member
  • Close to the nature
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 11, 2024, 08:07:52 AM »
I will pay $400 for it!
An ethnicel...

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #163 on: April 11, 2024, 08:09:04 AM »
No. $29,000 at least.

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.