☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: How to hire a good gym coach?  (Read 11669 times)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: How to hire a good gym coach?
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2024, 12:24:23 AM »
https://ibb.co/gPc8L9S
https://ibb.co/hDPMpKC

Hey guys! I was being guided by the best coach all over the world among us —— MSL and I am doing what he tells me to do now!
If it weren't for me trying these exercises I would never know my athletic ability was so fked up!
I can only run at my full speed for 40 or so secs, do 5-6 push-ups for once, do sit-ups with my legs clamping the bed and doing plank for 10+ secs!
That is really weak af! :o Can't imagine how worse it would be if I was not doing these things until I hit 30+ y.o! Maybe even a 10-11 pupil can beat me in athletics :((

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2024, 12:55:37 AM »
Good. The first tutorial is ready. 8) 8) I want to inform all of the incels, noncels and incelolgists that this Chinese person is really a decent, polite, clever and full of will person who really paid me and I am promissing to do my best to guide him to be in the best pssible shape, in one year, just with good natural diet and execises. After that he will be in the J-pop-tier, if not the first and best, at least, the second best. I am quite sure! 🥇  8) :)

A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2024, 01:06:04 AM »
Well, I don't think there's a best coach in the world. But what I am promissing and doing is to achieve for you the best possible shape, on just one year, without "chemistry" and without gyms. Just diets, simply possible exercises and good advises.😊
 8) 8) 8)🍀
By the way, I am on QQ almost everyday for him and I will do my best for him! 👍

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2024, 02:05:27 AM »
Good. The first tutorial is ready. 8) 8) I want to inform all of the incels, noncels and incelolgists that this Chinese person is really a decent, polite, clever and full of will person who really paid me and I am promissing to do my best to guide him to be in the best pssible shape, in one year, just with good natural diet and execises. After that he will be in the J-pop-tier, if not the first and best, at least, the second best. I am quite sure! 🥇  8) :)

Hey, thx a lot! But it's unfortunate I can't hear what you were talking when recording entirely clearly because there was too much noise. But I think you just talked about what exercises I need to do and diets.
I think what the exercises are is not important? I mean I searched some exercises that are suitable for me and I plan to be doing these every day, like seated press-up, squat, which can train many muscles.

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2024, 04:58:32 AM »
 I'll be soon in the QQ and we may discuss more about it (and everything else), my friend! But let me answer here (because I will keep it public, just to show the haters that we both are really loyal and responsible):

1. Yes, the concrete exercises aren't so crucial (only the dogmatic coaches or styles will insist that you should follow them 100%.)

2. I'm even proud of you that you have the will (+ time + energy + desire) to do more exercises than the ones I suggest. 8) (Just, please, don't overdo it, because if in one moment you got that burnout problem, it'll be difficult (psychologically) to continue the good job.)
 So, just don't push yourself too hard at the very beginning! After 9 months, it will be the time to push you up more, when you'll be in the very right condition for this.

Good incel

• The good boy
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +139/-5
  • You're welcome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2024, 05:54:22 AM »
I wish I look so good when I am 50. Great job!!!
Inceldom sucks...

Good incel

• The good boy
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +139/-5
  • You're welcome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2024, 07:08:36 AM »
This is the harsh reality. We all think we're good enough or normal until we face the truth that we can't run 1 kilometer, we can do 11 pull-ups, we can't do 12 push-ups, we can't jump 30 times... and the Chads do all this only for their "morning exercise".

Let's face it, the Chads are gifted and they're born luckier but if they don't do these and those, they'll be like normie-tiers.
Inceldom sucks...

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2024, 05:22:47 AM »
Nah, nah. Nothing that harsh or hard. After 2 or 3 months if he's training smart (train smart, not hard!) he will become able to make more of everything (from squats to push ups and sit ups) and he will have stronger and sexier body too. :-*

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2024, 11:10:55 AM »
Guys!  :) I am afriad I can't do any exericse for multiple days, because I am having muscle pain now... Yeah my body is really fked up because with such light exercises can I still get muscle pain...

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2024, 11:25:45 AM »
For diet, yeah I am going on the diet MSL told me to have to go on.
Now I eat some pork/beef, eggs/tomato egg soup, apples, organges, etc., drink 3 liter way every day + East Leaf green tea + milk, and I quit drinking soft drinks and eating processed foods.
I learned from a Ytuber named shuaisoserious that, processed foods are designed to get people addictive to them while they are very unhealthy, as well as soft drinks, oh, but they are cheaper than natural foods! No wonder there are SO MANY fatties in the west... Imagine being in an ambience riddled with processed foods that are so cheap, so addictive, so yummy, so unhealthy... How can you be so easy to be fitted?
Btw, I really like shuaisoserious! He is a very serious and productive Ytuber. He's got a very good body as well. There are tons of reasons why you will like him!

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2024, 11:28:30 AM »
For diet, yeah I am going on the diet MSL told me to have to go on.
Now I eat some pork/beef, eggs/tomato egg soup, apples, organges, etc., drink 3 liter way every day + East Leaf green tea + milk, and I quit drinking soft drinks and eating processed foods.
I learned from a Ytuber named shuaisoserious that, processed foods are designed to get people addictive to them while they are very unhealthy, as well as soft drinks, oh, but they are cheaper than natural foods! No wonder there are SO MANY fatties in the west... Imagine being in an ambience riddled with processed foods that are so cheap, so addictive, so yummy, so unhealthy... How can you be so easy to be fitted?
Btw, I really like shuaisoserious! He is a very serious and productive Ytuber. He's got a very good body as well. There are tons of reasons why you will like him!
Btw, don't think processed foods can only get you fatty and diseases! The studies show that, processed foods can also get you inattentive and unspiritual... Well, by quitting having these shits these days, indeed my spirit is a little bit improved.

Ethnicel

• Not white
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +58/-1
  • Close to the nature
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2024, 02:08:08 AM »
Guy, I was about to tell you that with this body of yours you should start at the lower base. Luckily you got a couch who sees what is your real state and as we see he's not pushing you hard. I think in some months you will be better but don't give up no matter what. 

See how pathetic is your body now? Good you started to realize the real trouble and you will ascend after you gey the good shape gym-maxxed and fashion-maxxed.
An ethnicel...

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2024, 02:21:29 AM »
Yes. Before he started he wasn't aware of the difficulties. Now he knows. After one year when his body gets slimmer and shredded when he looks his previous photos he will be like "Oh my!!! How I was so delusional about my shape!" Now he's on the right way. He learns fast and he got if right about the dietmaxx too. 8) Respect! Everyone should respect this man for his "dare to try" and his fast learning.  8)

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2024, 03:37:59 AM »
Yes, you said it well, the processed foods are a big problem.

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2024, 03:45:05 AM »
Yeah my body is really fked up because with such light exercises can I still get muscle pain...

No, it's not bad... for a 10 year old. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Joke, but only to admit that you're right in your realization and that you choose the best thing for you. Now (after a period of time) the gymmaxx thing will improve your body, you will start to look like a real man. After this your spirit, your attitude and self-trust, confidence will be all improved too. And with such a better (way, way better) version of yourself, you will be double or more cool. If now you can pass for a 3/10, then you'll pass for a 6/10 or 6.5/10 and with the right personality and your good "cash" and Pop-maxx styles you'll be a truly impressive for many women.

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.