☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: Am I a good material for jpopmaxxing?  (Read 709 times)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
Am I a good material for jpopmaxxing?
« on: March 08, 2024, 01:33:30 AM »
Well I am jpopmaxxing these days, and here is the selfie I took around one month ago, when my hair was way shorter than it was now:
https://ibb.co/7NzJtpF

Now:
https://ibb.co/j5ngJxG

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-0
  • No SEO, but Love, Health, UFO, etc.
    • View Profile
    • Upside-down text and backwards text
Re: Am I a good material for jpopmaxxing?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2024, 04:29:49 AM »
Well, honestly you got the material but it's a very raw material. You should lose weight (slim-maxx), reduce the soy (tofu products for example)... now you look like a typical soyboy (4/10).
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2024, 04:40:51 AM »
Well, honestly you got the material but it's a very raw material. You should lose weight (slim-maxx), reduce the soy (tofu products for example)... now you look like a typical soyboy (4/10).
What does 'it's a very raw material' mean? Does it mean this material is not good in the perspective of you?

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2024, 04:41:53 AM »
By the way looking a soyboy(feminine) is just my goal. Here in China looking feminine as a boy, as long as not looking excessively feminine, is a bonus, and that's why I aim at it.

PageRank

• PageRank fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +183/-0
  • PR (PageRank)
    • View Profile
    • Red moles
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2024, 06:09:43 AM »
Check their bodies (K-pop idols but I don't see big difference compared with the J-pop's). Do you notice the goal in front of you? https://aminoapps.com/c/k-pop/page/blog/best-male-idol-body/BYIw_uJLWGWkQJGbvDLZEL5bVDY0wE

It's the body. Challenge yourself and start losing weight and building muscles otherwise you're minn-ing yourself to new soy-levels.
PR or PageRank (sometimes: "Page Rank").

PageRank

• PageRank fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +183/-0
  • PR (PageRank)
    • View Profile
    • Red moles
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2024, 06:13:14 AM »
Yes, tell me about it how a muscleless, 娘 and short is a perfect combination in China... oh my...

Man, to be 娘 you should be at least tall and to build some body. Being  娘 + short + weak/fat is the perfect way to become a truecel.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 06:14:47 AM by PageRank »
PR or PageRank (sometimes: "Page Rank").

Деси

• 🍀
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +179/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2024, 01:41:07 AM »
Ahhh... Why you got regressed? The first photos you shared here, you were a slim, tight man, just like a soldier. Now you look like a chubby low testosterone boy. Not gonna work if you worsen later.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2024, 03:22:33 AM »
Ahhh... Why you got regressed? The first photos you shared here, you were a slim, tight man, just like a soldier. Now you look like a chubby low testosterone boy. Not gonna work if you worsen later.
Which photos are you referring to?

I remember I posted multiple photos, however only one of which was taken when I was around 55kg(now I am 57kg) and all of the others were taken from the end of 2022 to these days. 

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-0
  • No SEO, but Love, Health, UFO, etc.
    • View Profile
    • Upside-down text and backwards text
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2024, 04:40:43 AM »
I... to put it simpler, it's just a lot of job to do. You have to be in a good shape to look like a J-pop/K-pop idol. Take a good look and think how many months you'll need to become about 50% that good shaped: https://image.kpopmap.com/2021/12/Kpop-idols-muscles.png

Yes, they do look feminine but they don't have soyboy vibes. And you do.
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +445/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2024, 06:11:41 AM »
Still not if we don't count the race. You need to work out and to change your diet. What are you eating? Tofu and mantou and noodles? Eat chicken, fish, eggs, do sports. Become a man physically.

And can you sing and dance?

How do you imagine that Jpop-maxx? To color your hair and to buy some fancy clothes? Oh my... now it's not enough. Improve seriously your body and your diet first. Then learn how to dance and sing better. And at the end fashion-maxx in J-pop style.

Be something like him (body shape) first.

You don't have to be V-shaped like Arnold but also you can't hope to be an attractive man with this body. There should be some girl who will like you only because your personality and your money but don't get surprised if later she falls in love with better looking guys. And now almost every one out there looks better than you.

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +720/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2024, 02:40:55 AM »
Exactly. You don't have to be V-shape GigaChang, but to be like a Pop star, you need to build up some muscles and to reduce some fat. Then a bit fashion and you are in👍😊. You can ascend in no time with the right plan. Just don't search for all those super fast body change coaches, because many are scammers. You can achieve the goal in a year.

Ethnicel

• Not white
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +58/-1
  • Close to the nature
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2024, 04:55:29 AM »
Only for some γ-tier J-pop person. By gamma-tier I mean someone like the second one from left to right: .

You can be, with this body, somebody like him. Not more than a gamma-tier. But keeping in mind that he's popularity-maxxed and you're not... lol... I mean if he's not popular and he's just walking down the street nobody is going to think of him as a boyfriend material. This is exactly your case. And still this man is mogging you with his body after he got gym-maxxed: 佐久間 大介 (168 cm) /The same tall as you/ but see the power of the gym-maxx:
An ethnicel...

Good incel

• The good boy
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +139/-5
  • You're welcome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2024, 05:04:05 AM »
Yes, brocel, totally you are. You have the money to support the style. Well it will take you maybe a whole year or year and half to get in the shape of the Japanese guy above but I can bet on you 10:10 that you'll make it.
Inceldom sucks...

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.