☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: Don't forget 'EQmaxxing'!  (Read 445 times)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
Don't forget 'EQmaxxing'!
« on: February 23, 2024, 09:04:33 AM »
I know EQ has been debunked by psychometricians long time ago including Jordan Peterson. I am using this coined term just for the convenience.
I surprisingly found that there was no emphasis on EQmaxxing on this forum.
Well admittedly isn't personality or EQ more important than height or face but it still does matter.
If you were a girl, and you were dating too men the same in other things except EQ, like, this is the catelogue of you with the man 1:
You:"Hi honey wassup!"
He:"Hi. I am kinda busy now plz chitchat w/ me later.'
20 mins after
You:"Hey, you done?"
He:"Yeah."
You:"What were you on?"
He:"Nothing. Do not ask about it."
You:"To where should we date each other offline?"
He:"Suit yourself."
You:"How about xxx?"
He:"I don't like that place."
You:"How about yyy?"
He:"I don't like either."
You:"Then you find the place."
He:"How about my home?"

And here is the catelogue of you with the man 2:
You:"Hi honey! Wassup!"
He:"Hi sweetie! You are hot! Wassup!"
You:"Fine! How about you!"
He:"Same! Just kinda irritated because my cat just jumped over my shoulder lol!"
You:"Yeah sometimes cat can be really annoying lol. Hey, to where should we date each other?"
He:"xxx. It's such a nice place! Oh and, I learned one of the newset films to be very awesome. It's <xxx>. Would you go with me to watch it after the date? It will be such a pleasure for me to date such a hot girl like you lol"
You:"Sure no problem! What is this film all about?"
He:"Well. It's all about....... I think we will like it!"

Ok, whose EQ would you be gravitated to? It's a dumb question ain't it?

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Don't forget 'EQmaxxing'!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2024, 09:05:09 AM »
Sorry I mean 'dialogue' lol

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2024, 02:03:15 AM »
I know EQ has been debunked by psychometricians long time ago including Jordan Peterson.

This statement will be enough for the majority of the people (i. e. those who're not interested in science, psychology, etc.) to conclude that EQ is an invalid, false term. But it's not the case. Let me introduce some opposite information:

1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotional_Intelligence
 2. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient
 3. "The relation between emotional intelligence and job performance: A meta-analysis" https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/job.714

So, no matter how we will perceive it (only "1 Q" /a "Q"/ or "IQ + EQ") it's important to include the emotions (their existence, their understanding, their use and their management).

The question isn't dumb. It makes a good sense. But the answers will vary a lot.

a) We should know if the both guys (males) are the same attractive (status, looks, etc.; everything that matters to the certain girl/female). For the purpose of the study (understanding), we should determine the male A and the male B as nearly (~100%) equal i the girl's (female's) perception about all that she cares (for example, if she doesn't care about he poetry we can't ignore the fact that one of them is a poet but if she cares about the money, we can't ignore the fact that one of them is a billionaire and the other one is a beggar. So we should imagine that we're talking (thinking) about nearly equal guys.) Otherwise, there will be that "Chad effect" (no matter what he says, I like him, because he's so hot!) or the equal "Stacy effect" (no matter what she says, I like her, because she's so hot!)
 b) Once we accept the condition that male A  and male B are "the same" in the female's head and she's just willing to choose the one with the better (to her; according to her) personality, well then we may conclude that some females will choose male B because of his more warm, intelligent, etc. attitude but there will be always those females who will still choose male A because he's more "strong", "not a baby", "what a power", "wow, he's ignoring me! He's really something!" and "what a real man!!!"
 c) Some PUAs (the PUA is something that I think as mostly not accurate and mostly useless but there are some good points in the different PUAs' theories) even will strongly recommend behavior type "male A" because they think that showing more emotions, respect, being needy, etc. is a very counter-productive case. So, to them, the male A is more EQmaxxed then the male B, who will be perceived (according to those PUAs) as a needy, not skillful, naive and so on, i. e. as a low-EQ male (and even a low-IQ man)...

And I think that there would be better examples of a good (better) EQ in this (incels, male-female; female-male; love) field. Like what? Well, let me think about something simple.

• Case 1:
    - I hate you! I don't want to see you again!
    - I am sorry... take your time. If you want, we can talk again about it after a week.
  • Case 2
    - I hate you! I don't want to see you again!
    - Me too, bitch! I'm going to report you right now to your parents about what you did! And this is not all! I'll post all about it in Facebook! Oh, just wait!!! You'll feel sorry you was born! I swear, you crazy moron!!!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 01:37:38 AM by Alexa »
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2024, 01:46:29 AM »
If you count it about the EQ, personality, the second one is better but if the first one is lucky enough to get a girl who values more the straight, simple, rude behavior then he'll be the winner. ;D

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2024, 01:47:16 AM »
Happy Lantern festival and happy new nick, Aegean! :P

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2024, 02:18:20 AM »
Yes, IQmaxx + EQmaxx is a must. Good thread by the way!

Happy!!!

PageRank

• PageRank fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +183/-0
  • PR (PageRank)
    • View Profile
    • Red moles
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2024, 02:55:37 AM »
Yes, that's right. Don't forget it. I think it's an important things for the success in life.
PR or PageRank (sometimes: "Page Rank").

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.