☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: I was really shocked by the Japanese's sublime well-manneredness  (Read 1836 times)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
I was really shocked by the Japanese's sublime well-manneredness
« on: February 17, 2024, 11:33:14 PM »
I have to say the Japanese is the most polite and agreeable ethnic group I've ever seen... It's very unimaginable in China that one car lets another car pass across itself and the passing car turns up two yellow lights to show gratitude!
Well it takes pages to exactly elaborate how good it is, so if you want to know just search something about it on Youtube.

Well, the Chinese is notoriously bad-mannered. The vandalism, the swearing, the violence, etc., of Chineses are well known by the whold world and many many countries dislike the Chinese because of its bad manners.

I am thinking about the culprit of its bad-manneredness. I think the biggest reason is the education.
Yeah admittedly can't we ignore the impacts of the supression of the govern, the low walfares, the intensive living stresses etc., but I'd say the biggest culprit is the education.

If you know about it, you will know that Chinese education does not educate students about morality, etiquette, human right, law, etc., because nearly everything CCP does is against all of them! If you educate students about them, they will of course hate CCP and turn to fight against it, which is of course not desired by it.

So, the aggressiveness and the impoliteness of the Chinese can be contributed by CCP.

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
Re: I was really shocked by the Japanese's sublime well-manneredness
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2024, 01:39:27 AM »
CCP, CCP, CCP... like a parrot. It was already explained to you (and to our other readers) that CCP is already a thing, just a thing, a tool controlled by the one-and-only person (Xi). How long it will take you to understand that once a group of people (like an organization) is under the full control of one person, then the responsibility lies on him/her, not on the organization which is no longer an organization... 诶, so difficult?

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2024, 01:44:03 AM »
Honey, before they really get impatient, let me remind you that it's a subforum (a board) about incels, inceldom... Why again are you posting here about Japanese, Chinese, manners... I guess, it's because the females will start to like an incel if he is very well educated about CCP, China and Japan... poor sweetie... ::) I'm lazy to move it to some more appropriate board. Later to be move it before make others unhappy.

PageRank

• PageRank fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +183/-0
  • PR (PageRank)
    • View Profile
    • Red moles
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2024, 01:48:49 AM »
Hey, Aristo! Tell me the truth, did you even read the warm reminder?

OKAY, let me give you once chance: let us suppose we're imbeciles and we haven't your great IQ, your money and your unique Buddhist education so, please enlighten us -- how the #$#@$^%^%$^ the well-mannered Japanese, the rude Chinese, your favorite topic (CCP) and the rest is AT LEAST 0.0000000000000000000000000000001% related to the problems of the incels?
PR or PageRank (sometimes: "Page Rank").

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2024, 02:10:27 AM »
Hey, Aristo! Tell me the truth, did you even read the warm reminder?

OKAY, let me give you once chance: let us suppose we're imbeciles and we haven't your great IQ, your money and your unique Buddhist education so, please enlighten us -- how the #$#@$^%^%$^ the well-mannered Japanese, the rude Chinese, your favorite topic (CCP) and the rest is AT LEAST 0.0000000000000000000000000000001% related to the problems of the incels?
Sorry I broke the rule again... I habitually posted this in this section and blamed the crimes committed by the leader of the CCP to the whole party, without being aware of the problems... I am really sorry.
Well if I deserver the penalty like banning for days then go ahead and I won't be upset because I deserve it...

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2024, 02:21:48 AM »
 Come on, now. Why banning? It's childish when it comes to good members (and even friends, I'd say).
 See, it's really like a habit. I heard it even from American politicians online. They do agree that Biden is right (about Xi being a dictator) but at the same time they do repeat "CCP" the same as Xi gives CCP some sort of freedom to do something without his approval. ;D
 Now, concretely, about the Chinese:
 1. I see a very huge difference between Chinese from the North and Chinese from the South. So, I think this problem isn't CCP related, nor even Xi related. It's a pre-CCP, a historical one. I do strongly believe that even 200-300 years ago the Northerners (Henan 河南, Dongbei 东北, Beijing 北京, etc.) were (most of them, not each and everyone) more rude, more impolite than the Southerners (Guangdong, Guangxi, Hainan, etc.)
 2. Many Chinese also see this difference (北方人 <- -> 南方人).
 3. Now, let's think a bit outside of China (when it comes to North-South): Cambodians and Koreans. Compare. Where most of the people will be more calm, less noisy, less rude? Of course in Cambodia. I like Koreans very much but, being objective, I see that there most of the people, compared with most of the Cambodians, are more aggressive, more noisy, more ready to fight, etc.
 4. The education matters, of course too. A very educated Northern person, usually, is less aggressive, more polite and more reasonable than almost all of the Southerners who never visited a middle school (like all those homeless criminals, aggressive beggars, etc.)
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Incel

• A wannabe (a person who tries to be like someone else or to fit in with a particular group of people) gymcel
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +135/-1
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2024, 02:50:34 AM »
You got it. It's all right. Moved to the "Eastern things" board.
A kind of incel: baldcel + poorcel + shortcel... what else? Soon to come: oldcel!!!

Incel

• A wannabe (a person who tries to be like someone else or to fit in with a particular group of people) gymcel
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +135/-1
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2024, 02:54:01 AM »
Ontopic. Well, I think it depends on the region of China. It's too big to summarize "all Chinese" vs "all Japanese".
But if the political situation continues to be like this, surely we may expect more aggression, ultranationalism and so on based on the new neoimperialism of Mr Xi.
A kind of incel: baldcel + poorcel + shortcel... what else? Soon to come: oldcel!!!

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-0
  • No SEO, but Love, Health, UFO, etc.
    • View Profile
    • Upside-down text and backwards text
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2024, 03:08:21 AM »
I think you still didn't travel enough. Later you will know more places and more people. Just wait. Don't think all the Japanese are very polite. There are many different people in Japan. Some are amazing but some are hostile... Think about Yakuza for example.  ;D
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2024, 03:31:09 AM »
I think you still didn't travel enough. Later you will know more places and more people. Just wait. Don't think all the Japanese are very polite. There are many different people in Japan. Some are amazing but some are hostile... Think about Yakuza for example.  ;D
I know not all of Japaneses are very polite, there are tons of school bulliers there, there are Yakuzas, there are Bosozokus, etc., but they are very polite in general.
What also shocked me are the walfares, the education, the government, the democracy, the freedom, etc. there.
Idk if they are better than the ones of the Northern Europe, but the Japanese is def way more polite than the Nordic!

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-0
  • No SEO, but Love, Health, UFO, etc.
    • View Profile
    • Upside-down text and backwards text
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2024, 09:19:42 PM »
You're getting shocked easily. ;D It's normal when people have real votes to have got freedom, democracy, as well. Education... it's a bit harder and complicated. The welfare, maybe it's above the average there, not sure...
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

Gay

• Just another internet fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +332/-0
  • Internet knowledge
    • View Profile
    • SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2024, 12:43:18 AM »
Did you miss something? Mr. Internet Gay is here to add: Japan has no laws against homosexual activity and has some legal protections for gay individuals.  8) Great democratic achievement.

PageRank

• PageRank fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +183/-0
  • PR (PageRank)
    • View Profile
    • Red moles
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2024, 01:07:03 AM »
If you compare with China today then every country in the developed world will look "shocking good" ::)
PR or PageRank (sometimes: "Page Rank").

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2024, 02:10:13 AM »
After many years of anti-Japanese propaganda... some people may be sort of shocked when visit that country. I had some Chinese friends who graduated there and they said it's pretty good.

Nadia

• Сладко миньонче
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +189/-0
  • Миньонче
    • View Profile
    • СУ
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2024, 07:14:12 PM »
Why an educated guy would be shocked to learn that in one of the most developed economically and most free politically countries the situation is good. Isn't it... logical to be so? ::)
Mieux vaut être seul que mal accompagné.

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.