☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: Warm reminder to the incels (and the rest (volcels, incelologists, noncels...))  (Read 356 times)

PageRank

• PageRank fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +183/-0
  • PR (PageRank)
    • View Profile
    • Red moles

A warm reminder to you all, incels

and the rest: noncels, nearcels, incelologists, volcels...

See, I know it's one of the most popular boards (recently) even not the top 1 but you have to keep the rules. Don't undervalue the fact that the incels are people who suffer from loveless and even friendshipless experiences. They're here to read something useful or at least a bit related to their issue. It's not fun for them reading about how some volcel intellectual (or some fakecel rich guy) is wondering about macroeconomics problems in East Asia or about volcelistic religious dogmas. How it's helping them? How it's attracting them?

We give both freedom to express your thoughts + inceldom topics but let keep it ontopic.

Or, imagine another one: some scientist (no matter incelologist or psychologist ot anthropologist or you name it) visits us to study the incels' topics, threads, content... and s/he sees things like:
  • Religion and volcels
  • China, its Xi, CCP and its Shanghai
  • Shanghai's GDP, Canada's GDP
oh, s/he will leave at once causing the bounce rate of the forum to jump high.

Can you, guys just take a moment and think this for a while:

you're going to some forum, social network, video site and you're searching about something (for example let's say ORANGES).
And then instead of oranges, you're reading (or watching) about:

1. A rich dude wondering about the median income in his big city.
2. A lucky guy is talking how you'll get happiness in religion.
3. Someone else is comparing Asia and America.

Where are the oranges? You're leaving the place? Sure you will.

So, it is. Exactly the same situation here. If you're in an incels section type about the incels. If you're in the Chinese section, write in Chinese, if you're in the Russian section, write in Russian, if you're in the Money section, post about money, capital, economy and so on.

It's not difficult, right? Or is it?
PR or PageRank (sometimes: "Page Rank").

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
Don't be very bitter. ;)

And yes, it's right everything to be smoothly ontopic. :-* :P

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
Yes, it's something that shows the responsibility of a user. If we want to keep the forum "tidy" we shouldn't dilute the boards with offtopics because this weakens our attraction power.

Zhang, don't get upset, I'll clarify it better to you, so you'll understand and feel it completely. If you're searching for some specific information online, let's say you want to learn about the Buddhist philosophy online and you're seeing a Buddhist forum/board/group about philosophy, then you go there with expectations to read something about things like: nekkhamma (renunciation), sila (morality), viriya (effort), panna (experiential wisdom), sacca (truth), khanti (tolerance), metta (unconditional compassion for all beings), upekkha (equanimity), adhitthana (strong determination), dana (donation).

OK? Then what'll be your great surprise when instead of those you see threads like: "How much a condo costs in New Jersey?", "Why I can't find info about the cats in Toronto?" and What's the average salary in Guatemala?  :(

Honestly, are you going to visit again that Buddhist forum for philosophy after you read about condos in New Jersey, cats in Toronto and salaries in Guatemala? No. Right?

That's why we keep here tidy and neat. If an incel, a noncel, a volcel, a scientist, a common philosopher, etc. decides to visit the "Incels without hate" board, we can't afford to disappoint them with offtopics and semi-offtopics like "Learn Buddhism and become a volcel to be happy!" or "I want to know how rich or poor are the guys in Shanghai!"

AND AT THE SAME TIME, we're giving you the chance to post all these interesting for you topics in the related or more related boards.

"But, man, the other boards haven't so many visitors like this one! This one got many incels, nearcels, fakecels and some others, who want to read about the inceldom! I want to chat with them about my favorite Shanghai-shi!" Well, sorry than, I don't think they'll prefer to read Shanghai's economics once they carry about "Why I can't find love?"

Incel

• A wannabe (a person who tries to be like someone else or to fit in with a particular group of people) gymcel
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +135/-1
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
Well said. Hope all of the visitors to understand it well. ❤️‍🩹 8)
A kind of incel: baldcel + poorcel + shortcel... what else? Soon to come: oldcel!!!

Nadia

• Сладко миньонче
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +189/-0
  • Миньонче
    • View Profile
    • СУ
I want to post about my aunt's handbag in the Incels' community, may I? It's just because here the visitors are more and I need them to read about my aunt's handbag. ;)
Mieux vaut être seul que mal accompagné.

Incel

• A wannabe (a person who tries to be like someone else or to fit in with a particular group of people) gymcel
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +135/-1
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
Some guys won't get the irony. Let's stop it now.
A kind of incel: baldcel + poorcel + shortcel... what else? Soon to come: oldcel!!!

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.