☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: Is educationmaxxing that meaningful?  (Read 496 times)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
Is educationmaxxing that meaningful?
« on: February 06, 2024, 10:14:58 AM »
I mean it seems to me educationmaxxing does not mean that much, because I don't think highly educatedness like graduating from Harvard is even attractive to girls. They will think you are academically extremely good of course but that will not attract them.

Incel

• A wannabe (a person who tries to be like someone else or to fit in with a particular group of people) gymcel
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +135/-1
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
Re: Is educationmaxxing that meaningful?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2024, 11:20:53 PM »
Harvard edumaxx, maybe but all of the edumaxx, how?! I mean it: if you're not educated well, then the average females are going to think of you as a dumbass and regardless of your looks it will ruin your overall image.
A kind of incel: baldcel + poorcel + shortcel... what else? Soon to come: oldcel!!!

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2024, 11:32:01 PM »
If the woman isn't a big snob (
/snɒb/
noun
a person with an exaggerated respect for high social position or wealth who seeks to associate with social superiors and looks down on those regarded as socially inferior.
) to her Harvard, Tokyo, Tsinghua is the same. She will be more interested of what's your major and your income than where exactly you got your diploma. If you're a great surgeon (status-maxxed thanks to the edu-maxx) then to her it's 99.999999999999999999999999% the same did you went to Harvard or to Beijing university. I'm telling you.

For some women "exotic" universities like Universidad Complutense de Madrid (The Spanish, Madrid university, which is "a university with a long history and broad social recognition.") would be way more attractive, romantic (like "Wow, you were in Spain?! You speak Spanish! You got your degree in the UCM!") than that old "boring" Harvard thing.

So, of course, the edumaxxing is meaningful but only if after than you may achieve a higher status. If not, well, it doesn't make it meaningless but it's not going to help you to pass the threshold of the women just with it. :)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2024, 08:53:42 AM »
If the woman isn't a big snob (
/snɒb/
noun
a person with an exaggerated respect for high social position or wealth who seeks to associate with social superiors and looks down on those regarded as socially inferior.
) to her Harvard, Tokyo, Tsinghua is the same. She will be more interested of what's your major and your income than where exactly you got your diploma. If you're a great surgeon (status-maxxed thanks to the edu-maxx) then to her it's 99.999999999999999999999999% the same did you went to Harvard or to Beijing university. I'm telling you.

For some women "exotic" universities like Universidad Complutense de Madrid (The Spanish, Madrid university, which is "a university with a long history and broad social recognition.") would be way more attractive, romantic (like "Wow, you were in Spain?! You speak Spanish! You got your degree in the UCM!") than that old "boring" Harvard thing.

So, of course, the edumaxxing is meaningful but only if after than you may achieve a higher status. If not, well, it doesn't make it meaningless but it's not going to help you to pass the threshold of the women just with it. :)
I think you got it! Women except very few 'snobs' love men graduting from good unis because good diploma guarantees good careers! So all in all women actually just love money and status instead of your diploma per se.

Incel

• A wannabe (a person who tries to be like someone else or to fit in with a particular group of people) gymcel
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +135/-1
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2024, 03:22:24 PM »
But if you want she to be also emotionally attracted to you, you should looksmaxx too: good diet for keeping skin smooth, for not getting fat; sport efforts to build up masculine body (not becoming a soft ball like dadbod feminine icelish daddy) and good style.

If only money, diplomas and status, this gives you only betabuxxing reality. To ascend for real you need looks attraction added to status, capitals and education.
A kind of incel: baldcel + poorcel + shortcel... what else? Soon to come: oldcel!!!

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2024, 02:35:02 AM »
You are oversimplifying the women with this
So all in all women actually just love money and status instead of your diploma per se.

1. If you're handsome, well built and educated, with an average job/income you'll have a woman too. Most of the normies are married as well. It's not only about high status and money.
2. You're thinking edumaxx is useless. OK. Forget it. But you're thinking that gymmaxx is also useless. And you're thinking that learning religion is better than learning true knowledge... Guess what:

(imagine you're in a video game  :P ;))

1. Mr. Chang is not going to edumaxx!
 Result: 

- 10%   :(:(:(:(:((
 2. Mr. Chang is not going to gymmax!

- 20%   :(:(:(:(:((
 3. Mr. Chang is going to become a religious "freak"! (Sorry but this is what most of the present females will think about you when you are talking to them about Karma, Buddha, Sansara and the Lotus)

- 30%   :(:(:(:(:((
Do you understand me?

If now in their eyes you're a shortie but cute, smart and nice boy, years later when you become a dadbod soyboy (大叔 uncle type) who has no real thinking and instead of something real talking religious yada-yada-yada, then don't get surprised if even with your $ 150 000 all you can find is some granny with 2 kids and 5 grandkids.

Ineedloveandpassion

• Loveless incel
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +57/-1
  • Needy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2024, 02:39:54 AM »
LOL yeah. Hell yeah, I never saw a bro, not talking about the black-pilled ones, who can minn himself so harshly!  :o ;D

A shortcel who doesn't want to geomaxx and to gymmaxx.

An incel with some $$$ who prefers to be an average guy in Shanghai instead to live like a king in South America, SEA or Africa!

A gifted high IQincel who is thinking that edumaxx is meaningless and will add up this to his other problems.

Bro, you're really one who can shoot oneself in the foot. :((
I am so needy.

Dimitroff

• Разбирач & играч
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-3
  • Разбирач, играч и предприемач.
    • View Profile
    • Много ме кефи тоя predpriemach!!!
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2024, 01:20:50 AM »
Good points. 👍
Разбирач, играч, предприемач. Какво повече от това? ;)

Ineedloveandpassion

• Loveless incel
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +57/-1
  • Needy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2024, 01:55:27 AM »
Thank you, sir!
I am so needy.

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.