☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: How do you moneymaxx (a.k.a. money-maxx)? (How do you (plan to) earn big money?)  (Read 539 times)

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter

How do you (plan to) earn big money?

If there are money-maxxers (moneymaxxers) around, please share with us, how do you earn big money (it means large or larger than the average amounts of money). How do you money-maxx (moneymaxx)? Please, only legal, honest, decent ways only. :)
 I tried many ways in the last around 20 years but couldn't achieve something satisfying. Some of the things I tried:

- to export goods from China (not successful because the authorities said I have no export company and I didn't want to use the available grey ways (or those totally illegal ways) to export).
 - to teach English, Russian, Korean (limited success and it was till 2017 when the new law said "Only natives speakers!"... I rent an apartment where I made a small private school but had to abandon the idea because the neo-emperor Xi started to suppress the foreign language education and many of the rest. Hard times for the Chinese education and for the educators...)
 - to write e-books, e-stories, poems, etc. (very limited incomes)
 - to make websites (also, limited incomes)
 - to create videos (almost the same -- comparatively limited incomes)
 - to trade with currencies (a moderate success, but slow and too risky... so now I trade only with riskless objects like empty bottles, empty cans, etc.  ;D, as usual. The incomes are insignificant.)
 - to open a shop (not successful because of the comparatively high rental fee and the lack of serious capital to invest more; also because of the unexpected actions of my father and a local cheater which I mentioned already many times in other posts like this one.)
 - to earn some bitcoins online (very insignificant amount. Only some thousands satoshis till now. Around 1400, which is less than a dollar (USD), I don't know exactly...)
 - to teach English, Russian and Chinese privately abroad (0 success! Lack of students because they think that it's not important or they already have another teacher; also, there are some who think that my price of USD 3 per class/hour is too high for them.)
 - to teach some self-defense classes or sports like martial arts, aerobics, yoga and chess. (0 success, no interest. Only two wanted but not willing to pay, only teaching them for free, i. e. no income at all.)
 - to cook and sell sushi (kimpap, i. e. the Korean style of sushi) which was a good idea and there were some sells but not anymore because the costumers are not many and the people we cooperated with were not capable to sell well too (the first one wasn't very stable, the second one hadn't enough costumers). All we earned was around 1-2 dollars per day at most. (Limited, insignificant success. No capital to invest in a good, attractive sushi restaurant...)
 - to cooperate with some relatives, friends, online friends to make fixed deposits in some of the Korean banks around (interest rates more than 7%!!!) but only one till now showed interest about it and this one is too poor (he even can't repair for a long time his bathroom...) (so, about this, currently 0 success too.)
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
Making some erotic (and similar) videos for some platforms may be a chance for some... but it's not for all. You should be open, attractive, etc...

Nadia

• Сладко миньонче
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +189/-0
  • Миньонче
    • View Profile
    • СУ
Win the lottery  ;D ;)...
Mieux vaut être seul que mal accompagné.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
Well I don't know what about other countries but in China if you want to earn big money you must break the laws, like deceiving consumers.

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
Well I don't know what about other countries but in China if you want to earn big money you must break the laws, like deceiving consumers.

What a bad advice (observation? conclusion?)  :o It's like "All the rich Chinese are cheaters."  ??? ::) No a single honest Chinese businessman? Please, don't be so shallow: there are bad Chinese businesses but you can't say all of the big money are coming from deceiving. If I may, a good incelosphere question -- which is correct "All incels are blackpillers." or "Some incels are blackpillers." ? :P

Incel

• A wannabe (a person who tries to be like someone else or to fit in with a particular group of people) gymcel
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +135/-1
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
Trying online. Dreaming of becoming an influencer on TikTok, YouTube and others.
A kind of incel: baldcel + poorcel + shortcel... what else? Soon to come: oldcel!!!

Incel

• A wannabe (a person who tries to be like someone else or to fit in with a particular group of people) gymcel
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +135/-1
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
Wow, man... I don't think we should focus on China so much because it's an international forum but because you mentioned the mainland China: how you are going to feel if someone's accusing you or your father that you didn't become rich because of the property deal but because you break the laws and you deceived the consumers? 🙃🫥
A kind of incel: baldcel + poorcel + shortcel... what else? Soon to come: oldcel!!!

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
 I missed to mention it in the first post that I also tried (for many years, in China) to win the lottery. In that Chinese lottery (in Bulgarian language) thread I posted a lot about one of the Chinese lotteries named "双色球 " (Shuang se qiu; literally -- "Double-color balls"/"Bichromatic balls"). Didn't win more than spent. Only several times I won "四等奖" (the 4th prize) which is only 200 RMB (200 CNY). Many times 10 RMB and 5 RMB... But all these winnings didn't compensate the spendings. Maybe I spent 9 times more than what I won, i. e. probably I compensated via the winnings only around 10% of the whole spending.
 Of course, most of the time, I didn't spend a lot. It was like 3 times weekly, 4 yuan/time, i. e. around 50 yuan monthly. (What I mean is that I am a reasonable person and I don't want to become an irresponsible gambler.)
 Well, in a word, I didn't money-maxxed myself in this way, it was a sort of money-minn. Currently I'm not playing any lotteries.
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Good incel

• The good boy
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +139/-5
  • You're welcome!
    • View Profile
I am a wanna-be moneymaxxed but I still can't...
Inceldom sucks...

Komobini

• SEO newbie
  • SEO-karma: +2/-5
    • View Profile
Of ... course investing. Do ... labours→With enough money invest→become rich. Simple as that, but just don't ... tell your becoming rich to ... Desi otherwise she will be like 'Eh one billion dollars? You ffffffffffffffffffff liar! See? My ... is still dry!'
« Last Edit: July 12, 2024, 08:07:00 PM by Non-SEO »

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-0
  • No SEO, but Love, Health, UFO, etc.
    • View Profile
    • Upside-down text and backwards text
The last that I edited.

Don't listen to this psychotic liar and criminal. He is telling a lot of lies here and publish hallucinations, death wishes and so on. He never demonstrated anything that prices he is rich and he even works some paper cutting blue collar job in China for a under average salary.

Avoid and report him!
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.