☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: Moneymax effortlessly but realized how much of big assholes my relatives were  (Read 1091 times)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
I surprisedly came to know that my wealth after we got the compensative fee for the demolition would be above the 99th percentile relative to the general population of China, namely a net asset of $1,057,143 or so.

Net asset = fixed asset + current asset - loan

Well idk my exact net asset before the demolition but, back then my familial income was $4286 per month, we also had the Real Estate Ownership Certificate, but we needed to pay the rental fee of around $8 per month because the 'joint public private operation' escheated the house I was living in as a nationalized rental house.

My father said that the ratio of the Shanghaieses that were the like of us was at least 80%
he added that, there were people who really owned houses but not the lands of them and there were few who really owned both houses and the lands of them

I actually have yet to have the household registration in Shanghai because my relatives do not want us to own more areas of that demolished house so that they do not allow me to have it. Because as long as any member of a family does not have the household registration in Shanghai, the family can't have more areas of that house by taking over my grandma's ownership of those areas. Thus they do not allow me to have it.

My father even fought with them for more areas of the house

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Our plan is to purchase a house in Songjiang District, a store as our supermarket so that our familial income will be like $4287 or so there, a car and divide $20000-28000 from the net asset to my 'adopoted sister'.
Well of course my wealth will not be attractive to the majority of the local women in Shanghai at all since you know how ffffffffffffffffffff rich the majority of them are :P, but I think this effortless moneymaxxing will be a MEGA increase to my SMV. :P
Btw, I am not sure why so many people on this forum put gymmaxxing on the pedestral as if it could increase my SMV by A LOT in China?! Well afaik Chinese women do not favor a jacked build that much. They are really very different from western women in this regard. 

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
Many people told you that you're a rich person. Most of the Chinese and foreigners all around the world only can dream of your money. And, totally, true that most of the relatives are (usually) bad...

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
Btw, I am not sure why so many people on this forum put gymmaxxing on the pedestral as if it could increase my SMV by A LOT in China?!

Gymcels? Anybody?

My short answer: because, most of the Chines (and many others in the entire world) aren't that lucky as you (born in the biggest city in the world; having land and good capital, having mother and father...) and they're poor. For example, here, many of us are without one (or both) parent/parents, living with around 2000 renminbi monthly, no business, no cars... and what we can do, except body-maxx and knowledge-maxx? Our money-maxx abilities are limited. So, if we are poor, we can attract females (or a poor woman can attract males) only by the means of: body and mind. No capital. Most of the people in the world can't do better than body-maxx and knowledge-maxx.

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
Sorry, pal! Again, because you input so many important topics in your thread and I can't finish them all, still thinking:

Are you (你们, plural) sure to invest so much in China? I mean, Songjiang is a cool place (if you ignore some nasty factors there) and it's a dream for many people not only in Shanghai but also those around in really pretty cities like Suzhou and Hangzhou... buuuuuuuuuuuut, man, what if really some BIG problem occurs (due to the unstable dictator, of course)? New lockdowns, local wars with Philippines, Taiwan, India (because of Bhutan or else reason), Japan... or else?

I just can't understand yours (你们的, pl.) optimism about it... Didn't you know what happens with people who establish business in countries like Russia, espeicially after war/wars start? I though you learn your lessons (especially you, the Shanghainese) after the unreasonable lockdowns, but... alas... Not offending you but I really want to know, if you are awaken and know that only One instane person may ruin all the country and your own lives, why not invest abroad? Or your relatives are not just shortsighted but also brainwashed that "in China is safest"? Tell me, please, if you are free and not consuming a lot of your time.

Ineedloveandpassion

• Loveless incel
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +57/-1
  • Needy
    • View Profile
The relatives suck... no matter to discuss it.

About that more interesting topic, why the hell you bros are gymmaxxing once the chicks in China like fatman and skinny man?

Dude? Seriously? I remember clearly you are still sounding in my ears what a ricecel you are, what I shortcel you are and what an uglycel you are... ok? So? What do you think?

No, dude seriously? Summary?

Yo~

~ Buddy you're short. The Chinese with gfs are taller. What you can do? Damn, go to gym and add some muscle. Don't be weak and short, be strong and short. Got it? strong and short > weak and short

~ Ugly... and what? You want they to like you only because you got $ 1 bln bucks? C'mon! You want to be a betabuxx? Why not upgrade a bit your body at least to know that your chick likes not only your body but also your body. Good body and money > ridiculous bod and money

~ Who said in Shanghai most of the Chinese aren't in better shape than you? Dude, no offense, but to what you described so far, 705 of the Shanghaiese are mogging you (height mog, frame mog, muscle mog, face mog)... and your 1 bln bucks are even not a thing there? So what dude? You want your future chick to be ashamed of you like "Ugh my friends got tall, handsome, strong boyfriends and I got a short, weak, skinny, ugly with less money? What a bad luck! I should marry that German ex from my company who was at least better in the bed!"

Dude??? Buddhism? Wake up! Be a buddha in waking up sense, yo~
I am so needy.

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
He just can't see they like guys in better shape. If he is not tall and had no good frame, without good sports like CrossFit or weights lifting... sorry to say but there will be even girls with better muscles and they will see him as a 100% soyboy... and take him as a friend not as a potential boyfriend material. Of course, if got money there will be some provincial girls who will gladly marry him but if during the marriage they see him as a soyman, he will be just a purse, an ATM, a bank for them and some may want a divorce to take part of his property or seeking for lovers because "Beta bux" but "Alpha fux". Learning sutras doesn't make you more male.

Ethnicel

• Not white
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +58/-1
  • Close to the nature
    • View Profile
He is going to become a soy boy for sure or worse. Except for being in Shaolin temple where they will gymmaxx him but he prefers those only eat veggies and singing, humming songs and mantras Buddhist gurus so nah, he will be just a shortie, skinny like that Jack Ma or a fatty like those rich dadbod Chinese soys who takes out a wallet and a golden watch and think that they own every fem in the pub... Bruh wake up soon for your own good.
An ethnicel...

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Many people told you that you're a rich person. Most of the Chinese and foreigners all around the world only can dream of your money. And, totally, true that most of the relatives are (usually) bad...
AFAIK $1+ million is even very rich in America. What shocked me is that some crazy Chineses claimed that is not rich in China. I mean what China are they living in? 'China Douyin Version' or 'China Kuaishou Version' ;D

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Btw, I am not sure why so many people on this forum put gymmaxxing on the pedestral as if it could increase my SMV by A LOT in China?!

Gymcels? Anybody?

My short answer: because, most of the Chines (and many others in the entire world) aren't that lucky as you (born in the biggest city in the world; having land and good capital, having mother and father...) and they're poor. For example, here, many of us are without one (or both) parent/parents, living with around 2000 renminbi monthly, no business, no cars... and what we can do, except body-maxx and knowledge-maxx? Our money-maxx abilities are limited. So, if we are poor, we can attract females (or a poor woman can attract males) only by the means of: body and mind. No capital. Most of the people in the world can't do better than body-maxx and knowledge-maxx.
Shanghai is not the 'best' city(I think you meant 'best' by 'biggest'?). According to GaWC Shanghai is the 5th best city. Just astonishingly good, not the best.
Damn you successfully make me dying for returning there lol. I really miss the shocking developedness of Shanghai and the good life quality I was enjoying when I was living in Shanghai.
I am living in a small village in Zhejiang now and the life quality is shitty(I can't even ask for food delivery... And my room does not have an air-conditioner... That's how bad it is)... What's worse, there is no touristically aggreeable place where I am living now... not like Shanghai.
The only thing that is better than Shanghai this place has is that, female students are better! Yeah female students in Shanghai are not that good as you expect. Days ago when I went dieting with my parents, I encountered with multiple female students who were tall, slam, and white-skinned! Their faces were also not bad. Well in Shanghai you can encounter with many tall students of course, but the statures and skins are really not as good as the ones here.
There is an idiom going in China:"The south of the Yangtze River is abound with beauties.".

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Sorry, pal! Again, because you input so many important topics in your thread and I can't finish them all, still thinking:

Are you (你们, plural) sure to invest so much in China? I mean, Songjiang is a cool place (if you ignore some nasty factors there) and it's a dream for many people not only in Shanghai but also those around in really pretty cities like Suzhou and Hangzhou... buuuuuuuuuuuut, man, what if really some BIG problem occurs (due to the unstable dictator, of course)? New lockdowns, local wars with Philippines, Taiwan, India (because of Bhutan or else reason), Japan... or else?

I just can't understand yours (你们的, pl.) optimism about it... Didn't you know what happens with people who establish business in countries like Russia, espeicially after war/wars start? I though you learn your lessons (especially you, the Shanghainese) after the unreasonable lockdowns, but... alas... Not offending you but I really want to know, if you are awaken and know that only One instane person may ruin all the country and your own lives, why not invest abroad? Or your relatives are not just shortsighted but also brainwashed that "in China is safest"? Tell me, please, if you are free and not consuming a lot of your time.
It's extremely hard for my relatives and my parents to live abroad with me, because you gotta invest, have some job, study abroad to migrate. I migrate by studying, while none of them can migrate by any means, and yeah they don't want to live abroad. They can't accept the huge differences...
And, Songjiang is put on so high pedestral by Chineses? I think they put Xuhui Huangpu, and maybe Jingan Putuo as well on high pedestral but Songjiang?

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
He just can't see they like guys in better shape. If he is not tall and had no good frame, without good sports like CrossFit or weights lifting... sorry to say but there will be even girls with better muscles and they will see him as a 100% soyboy... and take him as a friend not as a potential boyfriend material. Of course, if got money there will be some provincial girls who will gladly marry him but if during the marriage they see him as a soyman, he will be just a purse, an ATM, a bank for them and some may want a divorce to take part of his property or seeking for lovers because "Beta bux" but "Alpha fux". Learning sutras doesn't make you more male.
Well, of course. Now I think Nirvana is impossible for me to attain, seeing from the crazy requirements you have to meet up...
I think for me, it's even good to attain 'Srotāpanna'...

PageRank

• PageRank fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +183/-0
  • PR (PageRank)
    • View Profile
    • Red moles
Yes, if you are rich you can afford to speak Pali terms of a wasting precious time religious stuff... I hope one day you will realize that if you really wanted to help the incels and other needy people like the poor ones, especially these who were destroyed by Xi, V. Putin and the rest of the dictators, you will teach them how to earn money and restore their lives, not how to take religious opium which only worsen their situation because they will pay their last cents to the rich gurus instead for them and will die miserable and alone.
PR or PageRank (sometimes: "Page Rank").

Incel

• A wannabe (a person who tries to be like someone else or to fit in with a particular group of people) gymcel
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +135/-1
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
Nah, the bro isn't going to give money. :P The bro will teach them how everything is "emptiness" and the "suffering is illusion." This is effortless and easier but if it comes to donate some money to us, the poorer, nah, nah, nah.

The freshest example: instead to say, "Guys, I see you're poor and I am rich, so let me donate some "rambos" to your PayPal.", he is talking about the "Srotāpanna". He even doesn't care much how many people will read it; he's not knowing that likely most of the readers are not speaking Pali or Sanskrit. ;D (By the way if you want to know about it, it's like a fairy tale for little kids Sotāpanna = " is a person who has seen the Dharma and thereby has dropped the first three fetters (Pāli: samyojana, Sanskrit: saṃyojana) that bind a being to a possible rebirth  ;D ;D ;D in one of the three lower realms (animals, hungry ghosts ;D ;D ;D, and beings suffering in and from hellish states ;D ;D ;D), namely self-view (sakkāya-ditthi), clinging to rites and rituals (sīlabbata-parāmāsa), and skeptical indecision (Vicikitsa).")

What I mean, shortly is... the bro is going only to give you fake stories about hungry ghosts, hellish states, rebirths  ;D ;D ;D  because it's easy to mess with somebody's head but... if it is about to really help you to buy some rice, vegetables, noodles... eh, uh, see... I can't...
A kind of incel: baldcel + poorcel + shortcel... what else? Soon to come: oldcel!!!

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
No, (let's) not make people to think we're forcing them to donate. There wasn't a case here when we wanted money to be donated. The forum is free of charge. We're not beggars like some sites like Wikipedia. But the point is firm. Instead to try being a saviour via religion tales better help with real things, which were adopted and proven like advises how someone can become richer, safer, healthier, wiser in the life. This is what the incels and all of us need. We don't need religions. The religions are easy to learn and attend: there is religious information and free religious books/e-books everywhere and plenty of temples, mosques, churches. But we don't think this is the way to ascend.

Wish all of you "moneymaxx effortlessly" like the OP's situation. 8)

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.