☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: Moneymax effortlessly but realized how much of big assholes my relatives were  (Read 1112 times)

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
Now I think Nirvana is impossible for me to attain

Sad... if a person want to be a real scientist he (she) can't just assume something without evidence, proof... Who in the entire human history somehow prove that there is something called "Nirvana"? Even "Santa Claus" or "Great Xi" are more real constructs than "Nirvana"! Because there are people who act like Santa Clauses, because Xi is great in some aspects (for example how can occupy the power of the biggest Party in the world and to practically own the biggest population in the world!) but Nirvana? Where is it? Who prove it? Who is demonstrating it? Experiments? Something? NOTHING. But... we've got a believer...
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
About the gym-maxx:

1) It's cheap or even free if you know how to make it in the parks, at home.
2) It's very useful for improving your looks (not only the body, also, partly, the face).
3) It's keeping you more healthy. Which also improves your looks.
4) It's keeping you more positive, self-confident, happier, which is important for your ascending (and daily routines).

Once something is so affordable and so useful in many ways, of course, we will (and have to) prioritize it. /当然,一旦某样东西如此实惠且在很多方面如此有用,我们就会(并且必须)优先考虑它。/

About that statement that Chinese girls do not prefer muscle guys. Totally wrong! I saw it by myself:

a) When I was 58 kilos most of the Chinese females said to me I am too skinny.

b) When I became 87 kilos most of them started to avoid me, even don't talk to me and some even said "fatty" ("胖子").

c) At the same time, I observed many of their boy-friends: athletes, body-builders, basketball players, kung-fu, TKD or MMA fighters... and then I saw the truth: they (Chinese females) do prefer better looking people but sometimes they just go out with very ordinary, very fat or very skinny males because of their:

- money (beta-buxxing)
- character, personality (yes, sometimes it's possible, no matter how bluepill-ed may sound)
- just so happened (i. e. no better one or he was lucky in the sense of "just be first" theory).

So, everyone (especially like our dear friend here, who is not tall enough and even handsome, not 10/10 handsome) should do his best to gym-maxx (body-maxx) in every possible safe way. This improves your chances (+ your looks, health, confidence and mood).
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Ethnicel

• Not white
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +58/-1
  • Close to the nature
    • View Profile
Many ascended in that way.
An ethnicel...

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
True.

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.