☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: My hypothesis that nonnatives'&natives' rates are inconsistent has been proven!  (Read 1459 times)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
The derivation of this hypothesis and my intention of proving it were all due to my argument with an American S.Korean in which we were quarrelling over whether I was just being delusional that we were on the same level facially, while the comment that we were had been verified by others and I had given him the screenshots of it, only to see him ignore them and keep laughing at me being delusional.

(The guy: )

I was badly irritated, but it was true that this guy was rated as 7 or so by the majority of 'aesthetically westernized' guys, so I contributed the inconsistency to the aesthetic westernization and made the hypothesis. He thought I was just coping. So I collected the samples(11 native Chineses) and seeing from the results, my hypothesis had been proven.

Well you know how unopen people in a high IQ group are, so if he stills think they are not enough and I am being delusional, just let him himself go to a native Chinese forum to ask the rates. I don't care about whether my viewpoint is accepted by such a guy.

Apart from the conclusion that has been proven by me, you can also learn a moral from this story:
Do never argue with a guy who is unopen and even misprojection-proned. He will think you are just being delusional and not be able to accept his viewpoint is wrong whatsoever!

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
As a side note:
1. I realized that actually the evaluation that we were facially on the same level had only been verified by only 1 guy(who was the 'aesthetic expert' that was mentined in my other post) because I posted other photo of the guy very lately, but still, I was not being delusional since that is what other said.
2. It was not the rates that were inconsistent but the difference of the rates was.
3. To ask for rates, you really should resort to aesthetic experts. I am not open to the argument that becauase aesthetics is subjective their rates will not even be accurate. I have refuted that argument in my other post. You can see the history. I don't want to replicate my refution tbh.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
4. Kpopmaxxed guys are even favorred by both the west and the east, but I doubt the west is now favorring them even more than the east, as the best proof that kpopmaxxing is excellent.
5. IQ =/= education, while actually I think education is way more important.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
The derivation of this hypothesis and my intention of proving it were all due to my argument with an American S.Korean in which we were quarrelling over whether I was just being delusional that we were on the same level facially, while the comment that we were had been verified by others and I had given him the screenshots of it, only to see him ignore them and keep laughing at me being delusional.

(The guy: )

I was badly irritated, but it was true that this guy was rated as 7 or so by the majority of 'aesthetically westernized' guys, so I contributed the inconsistency to the aesthetic westernization and made the hypothesis. He thought I was just coping. So I collected the samples(11 native Chineses) and seeing from the results, my hypothesis had been proven.

Well you know how unopen people in a high IQ group are, so if he stills think they are not enough and I am being delusional, just let him himself go to a native Chinese forum to ask the rates. I don't care about whether my viewpoint is accepted by such a guy.

Apart from the conclusion that has been proven by me, you can also learn a moral from this story:
Do never argue with a guy who is unopen and even misprojection-proned. He will think you are just being delusional and not be able to accept his viewpoint is wrong whatsoever!
Oh sorry not to have made it clear enough:
The guy whose photo was posted was another guy that was not quarrelling with me!
The American S.Korean was not this guy!

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
 The younger generations (influenced by anime, J-pop, K-pop, Q-pop and C-pop) may rate him even higher but many of the older ones may rate him as a "gay", "girly", "not true man", etc. Do you know that for some Westerners (and not only), even for the younger ones, the fact itself that he has no beard is already a very big minus for his acceptance as a male? (Beardless male, you know, for many in the past isn't a true man. Now there are also people who think/feel so.)
 Yes, there are those who will rate him 7/10 or 8/10... but trust me, there are those who'll rate him 2/10. One thing is sure, he's not an incel-tier (in many parts of the world) but somewhere he could be.

IQ =/= education, while actually I think education is way more important.
They influence each other. In a relationship. :)
  By the way, think what abilities, skills, etc. you should develop for your future wife (or girl-friend). I doubt she will value your experience about the looks of some South Korea (or Greek, Mexican, whoever). These quarrels are useless (from the point of view of your future).
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
The younger generations (influenced by anime, J-pop, K-pop, Q-pop and C-pop) may rate him even higher but many of the older ones may rate him as a "gay", "girly", "not true man", etc. Do you know that for some Westerners (and not only), even for the younger ones, the fact itself that he has no beard is already a very big minus for his acceptance as a male? (Beardless male, you know, for many in the past isn't a true man. Now there are also people who think/feel so.)
 Yes, there are those who will rate him 7/10 or 8/10... but trust me, there are those who'll rate him 2/10. One thing is sure, he's not an incel-tier (in many parts of the world) but somewhere he could be.

IQ =/= education, while actually I think education is way more important.
They influence each other. In a relationship. :)
  By the way, think what abilities, skills, etc. you should develop for your future wife (or girl-friend). I doubt she will value your experience about the looks of some South Korea (or Greek, Mexican, whoever). These quarrels are useless (from the point of view of your future).
He will be rated as 2/10 by others? I don't think that is possible unless they are really aesthetically eccentric, since I myself have met with people like that. But yeah I agree that the old will not rate him highly and even think this guy looks like not a true man. 

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
Because for some males and females this kind of boys, without beard, with faces that are between kid and aunt, look very feminine, not "true man". They prefer men like Silvester Stallone, John Cena, Will Smith, etc. This boy looks like a transgender, a gay, a person with hormonal issues, or just a kid to them. Do you understand, he has not enough secondary sex characteristics: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secondary_sex_characteristic

Do you understand? He looks more female than male to them thus the will rate him low, as a male. Even some younger girls still will pick up some normie with more facial hair, muscles, etc., not him. And I am not talking about the racists at all. Oh, if they are black or white racists this boy will be just a 0/10 to them... Imagine some Nazi aesthetic view, where the best looking is the Nordic type (tall, blonde, blue eyes, strong...the typical Chad Thundercock), so how that aesthetics will rate this boy in question? Of course like a "subhuman"... Many of the stupid incels also use this type of thinking...

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
 A clarification: stupid = to think there are human and subhuman in Homo Sapiens and being racist.

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +445/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
Some of the females I know speak he is too niang (娘) “名词
称长一辈的或年长的已婚妇女。” ;D Looks like a child, nothing like male. Compare with these two (Wu Jing and Jason Statham) . Can see the difference between a boyish and men-ish looks? 8)

英语课

• 学习英语
  • SEO Global mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +324/-0
  • 英文课
    • View Profile
    • Where is IP
Different tastes.
英语课,英文课;英语老师 :) Learn English. English free lessons. English teacher :)

Gay

• Just another internet fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +332/-0
  • Internet knowledge
    • View Profile
    • SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
I think many active gays will like him! Smooth skin, feminine... :-*

Best regards and due respect: Mr. Internet Gay.

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.