☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: What cause the inconsistency of the rates of the same guy by natives&non-natives  (Read 1319 times)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
I think western social media platforms etc.
I found this interesting phenomenon by the rates of the guy the post contains that was made to ask whether I was aesthetically eccentric if you can remember.
The same guy was thought of as 7-8/10 by a western Chinese(what's more his rate was not very far away from the rates of the majority of 'aesthetically westernalized' guys) but only 6 or so by native Chineses.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Btw, I learned from a guy invested in Aesthetics that, rating is supposed to be as accurate as possible and the more aesthetic knowledges you learn, the more accurate your rate is.
So if you really want to get the rates of you in photo, you should ask for the 'experts'' rates with adequate photos, instead of asking for looksmaxxers' rates, the rates of the users of r/truerateme, etc.., namely amateurs' rates.

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
Isn't it simply because of the concrete, given culture standards?

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
 It's quite normal the different cultures and subcultures to share different aesthetics values (points of views). What's "aesthetically eccentric", please define it. :)
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
 How you can be a professional in aesthetics when there is a huge cultural gap? For example, for many Chinese a pig is something "cute" but for many Westerners it's something "dirty". Or "the white is pretty" VS "the tan (darker) is pretty"? And "the big nose is pretty" VS "the small nose is pretty"?... It's not very easy to be a pro in aesthetics.  :)
 Also, think about it: most of the people aren't pros. So? You should get "likes" from the ordinary people, from the mass. The experts are like 0.0001% or less of the mass... and even they think you're perfect how it will help you the girl you want to likes you? (She is highly likely not going to be a pro). ;D :)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
How you can be a professional in aesthetics when there is a huge cultural gap? For example, for many Chinese a pig is something "cute" but for many Westerners it's something "dirty". Or "the white is pretty" VS "the tan (darker) is pretty"? And "the big nose is pretty" VS "the small nose is pretty"?... It's not very easy to be a pro in aesthetics.  :)
 Also, think about it: most of the people aren't pros. So? You should get "likes" from the ordinary people, from the mass. The experts are like 0.0001% or less of the mass... and even they think you're perfect how it will help you the girl you want to likes you? (She is highly likely not going to be a pro). ;D :)
Of course, but tbh you misunderstood what I meant by 'accurate'. Here is the analogy I have for the demonstration:
Let's compare 'non-experts' to 'those who give estimations of your height just by the observations, say, "observers', ', and compare 'experts' to 'qualified anthropometers' when you are trying to know your height.
Experts are only like 0.0001% or less of the general population, but do you think you should believe the measures of anthropometers, or the estimations of observers, analogous to 'non-experts'?
Non-experts rate you with 'errors of feelings', viz, the rates given by non-experts are very influnced by their feelings, which causes errors, while the rates given by experts are way less influnced by their feelings.
Rating is subjective per se of course, but that does not mean you should validate errors of feelings, which deflate or inflate the true level of your face(for example, a girl favors pretty boy a lot, and when she rates a pretty boy who is actually only slightly above average, she will give a rate of like 8-9/10, in extreme cases the rate can be 10/10. Is that because the boy is really that handsome? No, he has a bulky nose, he has acnes, he does not have a defind jaw, etc., but because he is a pretty boy, the girl rates him with errors of feelings, while actually he is just slightly above average, not that outstanding compared to all of men)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Of course, but tbh you misunderstood what I meant by 'accurate'. Here is the analogy I have for the demonstration:
Let's compare 'non-experts' to 'those who give estimations of your height just by the observations, say, "observers', ', and compare 'experts' to 'qualified anthropometers' when you are trying to know your height.
Experts are only like 0.0001% or less of the general population, but do you think you should believe the measures of anthropometers, or the estimations of observers, analogous to 'non-experts'?
Non-experts rate you with 'errors of feelings', viz, the rates given by non-experts are very influnced by their feelings, which causes errors, while the rates given by experts are way less influnced by their feelings.
Rating is subjective per se of course, but that does not mean you should validate errors of feelings, which deflate or inflate the true level of your face(for example, a girl favors pretty boy a lot, and when she rates a pretty boy who is actually only slightly above average, she will give a rate of like 8-9/10, in extreme cases the rate can be 10/10. Is that because the boy is really that handsome? No, he has a bulky nose, he has acnes, he does not have a defind jaw, etc., but because he is a pretty boy, the girl rates him with errors of feelings, while actually he is just slightly above average, not that outstanding compared to all of men)
Oh sorry 'men' compared to all of 'men' shoulda been 'people', since rate is 'absolute'.

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
 The height is measurable but the beauty isn't. A fat white woman with big nose may be ugly in urbanized parts of Europe but very attractive in some Asian Muslim village community. How and who measures the aesthetics? There are no common criteria for aesthetic "measurement." For some artist the pretty is Autumn 🍁🥮, but for another one it's the summer 🏝️🌞... You like tall, white, blond women, I like short, dark-yellow South-East Asian women... Where is the common criterion?

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-0
  • No SEO, but Love, Health, UFO, etc.
    • View Profile
    • Upside-down text and backwards text
the more aesthetic knowledges you learn, the more accurate your rate is.
  ;D So, there are those guys that will teach me that if I think that a sunflower is prettier than a rose, I am wrong and I should like the rose more? Or that if I think the tigers are more handsome than the rabbits I have to prefer the rabbits because some aesthetics said so? C'mon, are you serious that the aesthetics can be as exact as the math or around that level?
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

Gay

• Just another internet fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +332/-0
  • Internet knowledge
    • View Profile
    • SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
If that aesthetics professional forces people to accept his view? How for example, he proves that the long ear is prettier than the short ear and vice versa? :) :D Some tribes like long ears. I don't but they do. And here comes the professional to tell us who is right and who isn't because he knows better? Why/how? ;D

Деси

• 🍀
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +179/-0
    • View Profile
Is he a self proclaimed one?

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
The height is measurable but the beauty isn't. A fat white woman with big nose may be ugly in urbanized parts of Europe but very attractive in some Asian Muslim village community. How and who measures the aesthetics? There are no common criteria for aesthetic "measurement." For some artist the pretty is Autumn 🍁🥮, but for another one it's the summer 🏝️🌞... You like tall, white, blond women, I like short, dark-yellow South-East Asian women... Where is the common criterion?
I mean, yeah indeed there is no common criterion, but just because of that you need to give a rate that is as accurate as possible by eliminating errors of feelings by as more as possible. Of course you can argue that as long as this boy is 10/10 to those girls who favor him it does not matter what he is, but I mean if you really want to get an objective enough rate, you should resort to aesthetic experts.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Is he a self proclaimed one?
He claimed that he had learned Aesthetics for a while and we are in the same group and he indeed seems to me very expertise. So he is neither a liar nor a self-boasted one.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
My 'I doubt that I am aesthetically eccentric' affair happened because an American S.Korean argued that this guy was 7/10 while I claimed that this boy was 5.5-6(in this photo) or so like me because I asked for rates beforehand(I posted another better photo though. This photo is worse so I thought this photo was expected to be rated as only 5.5-6/10) and he thought I was delusional:
http://www.seo-forum-seo-luntan.com/a-forum-for-incels-who-are-normal-people-no-terrorists-no-rapists-no-racists-no-pedophiles-no-haters-and-so-on/am-i-eccentric-or-this-guy-is-really-not-710-or-even-higher/
And after I asked for rates on looksmaxxing forum I concluded that the inconsistency of the rates of the same by by native people and non-native people was due to social media and else, and he still laughted at me being delusional. I think he just does not want to admit my point is correct. I've asked 8 native Chineses and only one of them rated that guy as 7. The rest of them rated him as only 6 and like 5 of them said we were on the same level and one of them even said I looked better than him because my features were more delicate. So 6 of 8 said either were we on the same level or even I looked better than him. One of the rest of them also just rated that guy as only 6 and me as 5. Only 1 of 8 rated him as 7.
But of course it is not strange since we were in an IQ-related community. Guess the majority of people there are aggressive and unopen lol.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
My 'I doubt that I am aesthetically eccentric' affair happened because an American S.Korean argued that this guy was 7/10 while I claimed that this boy was 5.5-6(in this photo) or so like me because I asked for rates beforehand(I posted another better photo though. This photo is worse so I thought this photo was expected to be rated as only 5.5-6/10) and he thought I was delusional:
http://www.seo-forum-seo-luntan.com/a-forum-for-incels-who-are-normal-people-no-terrorists-no-rapists-no-racists-no-pedophiles-no-haters-and-so-on/am-i-eccentric-or-this-guy-is-really-not-710-or-even-higher/
And after I asked for rates on looksmaxxing forum I concluded that the inconsistency of the rates of the same by by native people and non-native people was due to social media and else, and he still laughted at me being delusional. I think he just does not want to admit my point is correct. I've asked 8 native Chineses and only one of them rated that guy as 7. The rest of them rated him as only 6 and like 5 of them said we were on the same level and one of them even said I looked better than him because my features were more delicate. So 6 of 8 said either were we on the same level or even I looked better than him. One of the rest of them also just rated that guy as only 6 and me as 5. Only 1 of 8 rated him as 7.
But of course it is not strange since we were in an IQ-related community. Guess the majority of people there are aggressive and unopen lol.
1 of those 6 who said that was even the 'aesthetic expert' I mentioned.

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.