☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: The reason why you should learn Buddhism philsophy  (Read 3242 times)

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
Re: The reason why you should learn Buddhism philsophy
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2024, 05:57:41 AM »
 ;D yeah, to reach the Nirvana, right? That's the Cope with a capital letter.  8)

Incel

• A wannabe (a person who tries to be like someone else or to fit in with a particular group of people) gymcel
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +135/-1
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2024, 06:00:32 AM »
Sounds like the greatest copium ever.  :D Bro, this will just distract you from your problem how to asend.
A kind of incel: baldcel + poorcel + shortcel... what else? Soon to come: oldcel!!!

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2024, 06:35:38 AM »
Sounds like the greatest copium ever.  :D Bro, this will just distract you from your problem how to asend.
Idk why you think this way as if people were obligatory to be faced with 'Kleshas' so that if you tried any means to escape from them you were being avoidant. If you are thinking Buddhism is a copium because it does not teach you how to 'ascend', then you are deadly wrong.

What is called 'escape'? When you try any means not to do something you are obligatory to do, which typically harms others when you do not do it, then this behaviour is called 'escape'.

Am I supposed to be faced with 'Kleshas'? No.

If you want to say that because Buddhism teaches you how to 'escape' from 'Kleshas' so that you will not be contributing to the world, the society, etc., not complying with 'putra dharma', not studying, etc., you are not still invested enough in Buddhism.

Buddhism teaches you to hold 'Bodhicitta'. Yeah Buddhism thinks it's better to 'restore' people, but it's also good to 'benefit' people by any means, including publishing breaking studies what I am now managing to accomplish. Buddhism never said the latter was not good.

What I think you may feel 'negative' about Buddhism is that it negatively sees Gymmaxxing or else, since it is an indication of 'ātma-grāha' in the perspective of Buddhism, but Buddhists seek for 'real happiness', which derives from the behaviours and the thoughts that are 'bodhi', 'sutti', etc. enough, while common people seek for 'fake happiness' that derives from the ones that are 'impure'.

I don't think it's 'escapism' when you are seeking for 'real happiness', distracting yourself from Gymmaxxing or smth, since per se you are not supposed to seek for 'fake happiness' instead of 'real happiness'.

Correct me if I am wrong. Well I've not learned Buddhism for a long while so I may have said something absurd, or that 'does not uphold the dharma', if I put it by the terminology of Buddism.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2024, 06:40:59 AM »
;D yeah, to reach the Nirvana, right? That's the Cope with a capital letter.  8)
It's impossible to eludicate to you why Nirvana is not a cope, since you have never embarked on learning Buddhism. It will take you a rigmarole to educate yourself why it is not, and why Buddhism is not negative at all, if you think so.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2024, 06:46:42 AM »
Maybe seemingly propaganda to you, I still want to suggest reading <The Diamond Sutra>, <Adornment Sutra> and <Agama>, to know about what Buddhism is all about.

Well if you still think Buddhism is just a copium... then yeah you do not have 'Buddha-Indriya', so that you are inable to 'liberate' yourself, as well as 'restoring' others.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2024, 06:53:37 AM »
Maybe seemingly propaganda to you, I still want to suggest reading <The Diamond Sutra>, <Adornment Sutra> and <Agama>, to know about what Buddhism is all about.

Well if you still think Buddhism is just a copium... then yeah you do not have 'Buddha-Indriya', so that you are inable to 'liberate' yourself, as well as 'restoring' others.
What seems to me just sophistry is that I need to distract myself from seeking for 'liberation' to gymmaxxing, moneymaxxing, etc., while both of them can obtain me happiness, but because contriving for Nirvana does not require me to 'ascend', Nirvana is a copium.

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2024, 12:22:24 AM »
It's impossible to eludicate to you why Nirvana is not a cope, since you have never embarked on learning Buddhism. It will take you a rigmarole to educate yourself why it is not, and why Buddhism is not negative at all, if you think so.

How do you know I didn't? ;D I don't want to disappoint you but the Buddhism is pretty popular and we, as people, who grow up in China and lived there for many years at least heard a lot, saw a lot about it. I even read some books and articles about it.

Back to that point, if you wish. Explain me how is it different:
  • A fox likes grapes and want them but when the same fox can't reach them, it is saying "No, the grapes are sour, I don't want them." (You see, I refer to that "The Fox and the Grapes"/"狐狸与葡萄" story.)
  • You were for a long time willing to have a girlfriend, suffering from your inceldom and tried some ideas to ascend (mostly focusing on your favorite hard-maxx techniques like nose job, height job, and some soft-maxx like the education maxx, to be frank)... and now "Nirvana is not a cope. I want to be a monk-like volcel and I don't want a female, I want my Nirvana."
You gave up to ascend and you're going to become a voluntary celibate? Is that so?

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2024, 01:32:55 AM »

How do you know I didn't? ;D I don't want to disappoint you but the Buddhism is pretty popular and we, as people, who grow up in China and lived there for many years at least heard a lot, saw a lot about it. I even read some books and articles about it.

Back to that point, if you wish. Explain me how is it different:
  • A fox likes grapes and want them but when the same fox can't reach them, it is saying "No, the grapes are sour, I don't want them." (You see, I refer to that "The Fox and the Grapes"/"狐狸与葡萄" story.)
  • You were for a long time willing to have a girlfriend, suffering from your inceldom and tried some ideas to ascend (mostly focusing on your favorite hard-maxx techniques like nose job, height job, and some soft-maxx like the education maxx, to be frank)... and now "Nirvana is not a cope. I want to be a monk-like volcel and I don't want a female, I want my Nirvana."
You gave up to ascend and you're going to become a voluntary celibate? Is that so?
Then you are projecting very badly tbh.

Incel

• A wannabe (a person who tries to be like someone else or to fit in with a particular group of people) gymcel
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2024, 01:34:25 AM »
"Idk why you think this way as if people were obligatory to be faced with 'Kleshas' so that if you tried any means to escape from them you were being avoidant."

Let me check the dictionary. ;D Kleshas? OK, "in Buddhism, are mental states that cloud the mind and manifest in unwholesome actions." (Wikipedia) Because when you are an incel and your body, your brain lack of sexual and love needs you can't just ignore them as "kleshas". What when the need calls? You'll masturbate? And then? Again?... That's not so easy to ignore. If you're hungry and no food? You'll be like "No, bro! Hunger... it's just some kleshas, let me ignore it. For how long?"

"If you are thinking Buddhism is a copium because it does not teach you how to 'ascend', then you are deadly wrong."

Oh...  oh, my... It's worse than a copium because it is teaching you how to ignore your needs as a person, to live in an imaginary world, to forget about women, to be a 100% volcel. Of course it's not going to teach you how to ascend, it makes you a 100% volcel. ;D

"What is called 'escape'? When you try any means not to do something you are obligatory to do, which typically harms others when you do not do it, then this behaviour is called 'escape'. "

Idk, depends... what definition you pick up for it but... if you're a victim of the inceldom and instead to fight to go out of it, you embrace it  :o :( :( :( :( :(, then the Buddhism makes you more incel than you were before. Because now you will think that being loveless and sexless is "normal" and you'll be (or already are?) a volcel.

"Am I supposed to be faced with 'Kleshas'? No. "

Are you supposed to search for love? No. Are you supposed to search for food, water?... No. It's up to you. All is Kleshas. Why then to struggle to search for: women, food, water...? Just ignore it and wow, what a "free man"... ups, dead man too... Sorry.

"If you want to say that because Buddhism teaches you how to 'escape' from 'Kleshas' so that you will not be contributing to the world, the society, etc., not complying with 'putra dharma', not studying, etc., you are not still invested enough in Buddhism. "

I don't want to invest in religion, especially such a loser-making like the passive ones. I don't want to be brain-washed by any religion or politics or propaganda of any sort that will teach me how wrong I am for willing to have a better life based on satisfying my true, natural needs. And putra dharma (a person's duty as a son) isn't something I meant. I mean that it will teach you to ignore your true self, your needs, your social life and the end is what? Being in a temple and becoming a monk volcel. Wow, what an achievement.  ;D Bro, you can become a volcel without any religion too. Why bother to learn useless things to obtain the volcelism when you can just say "I gave up, I am defeatist, so from now on I am a volcel and just let me live my life learning about the IQ metrics, geometry and my other nerdy stuff without bothering." Isn't it easier and healthier?

"Buddhism teaches you to hold 'Bodhicitta'."

Translation, again. Okay, "bodhicitta, ("enlightenment-mind" or "the thought of awakening"), is the mind (citta) that is aimed at awakening (bodhi), with wisdom and compassion for the benefit of all sentient beings." (from Wikipedia).

Wisdom and compassion? And how the wisdom is coming without education, science? You have to learn, to experience, to study, to think. It's not as easy as reading religion books and becomg a monk. And about the compassion, you can have it (practice it) without sunk in religious cults and nonsenses.

"Yeah Buddhism thinks it's better to 'restore' people, but it's also good to 'benefit' people by any means, including publishing breaking studies what I am now managing to accomplish. Buddhism never said the latter was not good."

And how they (Buddhist monks) are benefiting me when they come to knock the door for giving them something? Being a beggar isn't something useful for the community. They're making me poor (if I give them something). Why they don't give me, to make me richer? You see? This is the problem. The religions doesn't produce anything but propaganda and lies. Of course, there are some who organize charitable actions and stuff but again, mostly begging others to give, give, give... Even some kids produce more than a monk because they can help parents to clean the street or to go shopping.

"What I think you may feel 'negative' about Buddhism is that it negatively sees Gymmaxxing or else"

Not everyone? Or Shaolin (the perfect example of giga-gymmax and martial arts) is a Muslim temple? ;D Nothing to do with the gymmaxx. I just feel that Buddhism and inceldom are very related -- being a Buddhist already makes you a volcel or at least an incel who tends to give up easier than the atheistic incels and others.

"since it is an indication of 'ātma-grāha' in the perspective of Buddhism, but Buddhists seek for 'real happiness'

Oh, yes. Our happiness is the real one. (We heard it before. Every propaganda is teaching you that its happiness is the best. Xi Jinping's 吃苦-ism (chiku-ism) is also, according to him, something that is real happiness...) Being loveless, sexless, kissless is the "real" happiness. Ah, forgot: no meat too! What a happy life! Meat-less, love-less, girlfriend-less... do you feel how "happy" you are? :P

"while common people seek for 'fake happiness'"

Yes, sure. Having a tasty meal with meat, having love and living outside of a boring 100%-male community is a fake happiness. I feel you, bro. ;)

"I don't think it's 'escapism' when you are seeking for 'real happiness', distracting yourself from Gymmaxxing or smth, since per se you are not supposed to seek for 'fake happiness' instead of 'real happiness'. "

With this thinking you are ready to even join some aggressive army (like Putin's one) where they will easily teach you that to die for your Putin (or Xi, Kim...?) is the "real happiness". Come on, you're one of the most intelligent incels I met. Are you really so naive to fall for "only my happiness is real, because I am a Buddhism man"? I am speechless. ;D

"Correct me if I am wrong. Well I've not learned Buddhism for a long while so I may have said something absurd, or that 'does not uphold the dharma', if I put it by the terminology of Buddism."

Nothing wrong bro... just say it shortly: "I lost it, I became a volcel. Wish me good luck with it." ;)
A kind of incel: baldcel + poorcel + shortcel... what else? Soon to come: oldcel!!!

Incel

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2024, 01:39:40 AM »

I think I said more than enough of my last post (above this one) but I can't ignore it. Bro, I really TOTALLY do agree with you on this one: for you, the Nirvana is NOT a cope. It is a cope for some incel but you're a volcel. As such the Nirvana isn't a cope. It's your goal as if it's for the rest of the Buddhist volcels. Good luck with it and the "real happiness". ;D (I give you at most 2 years before you're disappointed of the Buddhist sanghas and stuff and becoming something new... maybe next time, a New Age supporter or a vegan... Idk, you are just prone to jump easily from one idea (doctrine) to another. Can't see you as a Buddhist for more than 2 years... my bet...)

Incel

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2024, 01:44:41 AM »

What seems to me just sophistry is that I need to distract myself from seeking for 'liberation' to gymmaxxing, moneymaxxing, etc., while both of them can obtain me happiness, but because contriving for Nirvana does not require me to 'ascend', Nirvana is a copium.

Isn't the logic very simple here?
  • Option 1: you want women, they like rich and strong men, you're trying to become one.
  • Option 2: you want women, they like rich and strong men, you're giving up, starting to be a Buddha fan, they don't give a damn for your religion, you (no choice) to become a volcel.

Nirvana and other imaginary things doesn't require you to ascend, they only require you to become a volcel. Right, the volcels do not want to ascend, because they're voluntary into the celibate. Volceldom on its highest level = Buddhism. We got it.

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2024, 01:51:44 AM »
I am not surprised (and I, hope we all) respect his decision. See, at the very beginning he wasn't a "warrior type" incel and he was scared to join a gym (or he wasn't that hard-working; he prefers the games not the dumbbells and he prefers the books not the push-ups)... and in one moment his brain is telling him: "Don't even bother just give up but in a fancy way. What if you start to be a buddhist guy and believe that being a volcel is the real happiness? Problem solved, yeah! Yeah!"

I never expected that this type of young man will really ascend (without gymmaxing, without moneymaxxing and without edumaxxing and sure geomaxxing outside of the tall girls world) and now, voila - "Please, let me show you how good is to be a Buddhism follower volcel." That suits him best. And we're without hate here so as I see, good luck + respect your decision and no more criticism. :-*

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2024, 02:17:50 AM »
"Idk why you think this way as if people were obligatory to be faced with 'Kleshas' so that if you tried any means to escape from them you were being avoidant."

Let me check the dictionary. ;D Kleshas? OK, "in Buddhism, are mental states that cloud the mind and manifest in unwholesome actions." (Wikipedia) Because when you are an incel and your body, your brain lack of sexual and love needs you can't just ignore them as "kleshas". What when the need calls? You'll masturbate? And then? Again?... That's not so easy to ignore. If you're hungry and no food? You'll be like "No, bro! Hunger... it's just some kleshas, let me ignore it. For how long?"

"If you are thinking Buddhism is a copium because it does not teach you how to 'ascend', then you are deadly wrong."

Oh...  oh, my... It's worse than a copium because it is teaching you how to ignore your needs as a person, to live in an imaginary world, to forget about women, to be a 100% volcel. Of course it's not going to teach you how to ascend, it makes you a 100% volcel. ;D

"What is called 'escape'? When you try any means not to do something you are obligatory to do, which typically harms others when you do not do it, then this behaviour is called 'escape'. "

Idk, depends... what definition you pick up for it but... if you're a victim of the inceldom and instead to fight to go out of it, you embrace it  :o :( :( :( :( :(, then the Buddhism makes you more incel than you were before. Because now you will think that being loveless and sexless is "normal" and you'll be (or already are?) a volcel.

"Am I supposed to be faced with 'Kleshas'? No. "

Are you supposed to search for love? No. Are you supposed to search for food, water?... No. It's up to you. All is Kleshas. Why then to struggle to search for: women, food, water...? Just ignore it and wow, what a "free man"... ups, dead man too... Sorry.

"If you want to say that because Buddhism teaches you how to 'escape' from 'Kleshas' so that you will not be contributing to the world, the society, etc., not complying with 'putra dharma', not studying, etc., you are not still invested enough in Buddhism. "

I don't want to invest in religion, especially such a loser-making like the passive ones. I don't want to be brain-washed by any religion or politics or propaganda of any sort that will teach me how wrong I am for willing to have a better life based on satisfying my true, natural needs. And putra dharma (a person's duty as a son) isn't something I meant. I mean that it will teach you to ignore your true self, your needs, your social life and the end is what? Being in a temple and becoming a monk volcel. Wow, what an achievement.  ;D Bro, you can become a volcel without any religion too. Why bother to learn useless things to obtain the volcelism when you can just say "I gave up, I am defeatist, so from now on I am a volcel and just let me live my life learning about the IQ metrics, geometry and my other nerdy stuff without bothering." Isn't it easier and healthier?

"Buddhism teaches you to hold 'Bodhicitta'."

Translation, again. Okay, "bodhicitta, ("enlightenment-mind" or "the thought of awakening"), is the mind (citta) that is aimed at awakening (bodhi), with wisdom and compassion for the benefit of all sentient beings." (from Wikipedia).

Wisdom and compassion? And how the wisdom is coming without education, science? You have to learn, to experience, to study, to think. It's not as easy as reading religion books and becomg a monk. And about the compassion, you can have it (practice it) without sunk in religious cults and nonsenses.

"Yeah Buddhism thinks it's better to 'restore' people, but it's also good to 'benefit' people by any means, including publishing breaking studies what I am now managing to accomplish. Buddhism never said the latter was not good."

And how they (Buddhist monks) are benefiting me when they come to knock the door for giving them something? Being a beggar isn't something useful for the community. They're making me poor (if I give them something). Why they don't give me, to make me richer? You see? This is the problem. The religions doesn't produce anything but propaganda and lies. Of course, there are some who organize charitable actions and stuff but again, mostly begging others to give, give, give... Even some kids produce more than a monk because they can help parents to clean the street or to go shopping.

"What I think you may feel 'negative' about Buddhism is that it negatively sees Gymmaxxing or else"

Not everyone? Or Shaolin (the perfect example of giga-gymmax and martial arts) is a Muslim temple? ;D Nothing to do with the gymmaxx. I just feel that Buddhism and inceldom are very related -- being a Buddhist already makes you a volcel or at least an incel who tends to give up easier than the atheistic incels and others.

"since it is an indication of 'ātma-grāha' in the perspective of Buddhism, but Buddhists seek for 'real happiness'

Oh, yes. Our happiness is the real one. (We heard it before. Every propaganda is teaching you that its happiness is the best. Xi Jinping's 吃苦-ism (chiku-ism) is also, according to him, something that is real happiness...) Being loveless, sexless, kissless is the "real" happiness. Ah, forgot: no meat too! What a happy life! Meat-less, love-less, girlfriend-less... do you feel how "happy" you are? :P

"while common people seek for 'fake happiness'"

Yes, sure. Having a tasty meal with meat, having love and living outside of a boring 100%-male community is a fake happiness. I feel you, bro. ;)

"I don't think it's 'escapism' when you are seeking for 'real happiness', distracting yourself from Gymmaxxing or smth, since per se you are not supposed to seek for 'fake happiness' instead of 'real happiness'. "

With this thinking you are ready to even join some aggressive army (like Putin's one) where they will easily teach you that to die for your Putin (or Xi, Kim...?) is the "real happiness". Come on, you're one of the most intelligent incels I met. Are you really so naive to fall for "only my happiness is real, because I am a Buddhism man"? I am speechless. ;D

"Correct me if I am wrong. Well I've not learned Buddhism for a long while so I may have said something absurd, or that 'does not uphold the dharma', if I put it by the terminology of Buddism."

Nothing wrong bro... just say it shortly: "I lost it, I became a volcel. Wish me good luck with it." ;)
So nowadays it's also false not to have natural needs you mentioned?
I am not saying religions are 100% good since yeah nowadays religions are deceiving people's money and, yeah time lol. I am not saying, for Buddhism you need to believe bs like if you swear at a monk you will be in the Infernal.
Apart from the superstitious things of religions, they can cultivate your heart and nurture your character.
My talk will be the one of a chicken to a duck if you are not inversed in Buddhism since you yourself have prejudices to Buddhism.
What I can say is to study Buddhism.
Here is the analogy I have to let you roughly know about how Buddhism lets you deal with your natural needs, which in the perspective of Buddhism hamper you from obtaining 'real happiness':
Natural needs are like itches on your skin. You feel itchy so that you have to tickle them, but Buddhism can enable you not to feel itchy.
Of course it makes you feel good to tickle them, but won't you feel better not to feel itchy anymore? And this is the so-called 'real happiness' in the perspective of Buddhism. And when you are 'free' from 'natural needs', you become an 'Arhat'.
And no, I don't think I will give up Buddhism within 2 yrs... It is really helping me a lot.
And, seeing from your quotes, I don't think you understand what I said well.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2024, 02:22:36 AM »
I am not surprised (and I, hope we all) respect his decision. See, at the very beginning he wasn't a "warrior type" incel and he was scared to join a gym (or he wasn't that hard-working; he prefers the games not the dumbbells and he prefers the books not the push-ups)... and in one moment his brain is telling him: "Don't even bother just give up but in a fancy way. What if you start to be a buddhist guy and believe that being a volcel is the real happiness? Problem solved, yeah! Yeah!"

I never expected that this type of young man will really ascend (without gymmaxing, without moneymaxxing and without edumaxxing and sure geomaxxing outside of the tall girls world) and now, voila - "Please, let me show you how good is to be a Buddhism follower volcel." That suits him best. And we're without hate here so as I see, good luck + respect your decision and no more criticism. :-*
Well, see, I didn't mention I was what-maxxing, yeah, but that does not mean I was really not doing any of them.
I admit that I am not gymmaxxing, because to me having a jacked build does not make me feel good + a jacked build is not very favorred in China. It is in the west of course. I can't moneymax since I can't where I am living. I will be moneymaxxing when I get back to Shanghai.
I think I said in my previous posts that I was learning Math physics and Psychometrics. Lately I've also been writing paper.

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2024, 06:45:44 AM »
I don't believe that a monk can become needless. They still like to eat, to earn money and some of them lie women to sleep with them with religious tricks and others are becoming homosexual... You have got too idealistic idea and image about the human nature. The reality isn't that ideal. Step by step in a gradual way you will learn it. Maybe 🤔???

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.