☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: The reason why you should learn Buddhism philsophy  (Read 3329 times)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The reason why you should learn Buddhism philsophy
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2024, 08:54:52 AM »
About the traffic, it would be sort of pity. But how long we should keep silence? Especially once we were really liberated outside of the Jail? We miss China but we don't miss the freedomless and insane situation there. See, today I read again about falling businesses (factories), immigrating people, etc. The declining of the empire is obvious... and to keep silent still? At least before the end we should say something, right?
Hahaha I think originally I said CCP was not censorring this web ;D. They do not know about the International Internet that much. Also, they don't have that big power! For ex they can't censor Youtube videos and that's why they need to pay to Youtube to remove some videos.
And yeah, China is now moribund. The economy... the education... the science... etc.... All of them are moribund, particularly the economy. Like you said, indeed a lot of factories, industries and companies are falling down. Everyone does not want to invest, everyone does not want to trade stocks, everyone does not want to start a business... because we know how shitty the current economy and the politic climinate are.
I am really glad to see you 'liberate' yourselves out of this big jail. IMO within 6 years Xi will invade Taiwan. He daren't invade there because there are interrupters, including America, but Biden is a retard and he is subjecting to CCP! He even welcomed Xi to America and the result of the negotiation was that, yeah he ffffffffffffffffffff agreed not to fight with CCP!

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2024, 11:40:43 PM »
As a philosopher I'd like to take the liberty to discuss some of the important (for the incels and also for the noncels) points:

Natural needs are like itches on your skin.

This analogy isn't correct enough but let's use it practically.

You feel itchy so that you have to tickle them, but Buddhism can enable you not to feel itchy.

Let's suppose it's possible. Then it leads to dangers. Yes, seriously: think about it:

1/ feeling itchy shows (alarms) that there is something wrong (an animal, dirt, allergy, etc.) and you can take the necessary measures. For example, to stop eating the dangerous for your body (allergic reactions) food or to deal with the mosquito around that cause your itchiness. But if you don't have the itchy feeling (sense) then you're unaware what's wrong.

2/ feeling hungry, thirsty, etc. are (to a certain degree) useful for you, because they remind you that you're out of energy, vitamins, etc.;  you're dehydrated. What if you (somehow, due to Buddhism, for instance) in one moment forget (stop feeling) any hunger and thirst. You are dead in less than a month. The same comes about feeling cold, for example. If you don't know that it's too cold and take measures to warm yourself you're dead too. Maybe, in school, you had some language exercises like "They died from cold and hunger. -- 他们死于寒冷和饥饿。", I mean that it's a primary school knowledge level, where the pupils learn that you should avoid the cold, the hunger and so on (thus, you better don't "liberate" yourself from these useful, natural senses, feelings, needs.)

Of course it makes you feel good to tickle them, but won't you feel better not to feel itchy anymore?

At the beginning, yes, but (as I explained above) in a long term to become a senseless (which is doubtful but let's just suppose it's possible to achieve via Buddhist practices) is leading to dangers and death.

And this is the so-called 'real happiness' in the perspective of Buddhism. And when you are 'free' from 'natural needs', you become an 'Arhat'.

The natural needs are really natural, so we can't use quotes (to doubt them) if we want to be realistic and right. The so-called arhats are not completely "free" from their natural (biological) needs. They may suppress some of them (like the sexual desire and others) but the basic ones: to eat, to drink, to go to toilet, to sleep... they can't. So this "liberation" you're talking about is just an illusion, a wrong definition even (giving up, suppressing all that is natural, avoiding most of the things, isolation, not even trying to achieve what most of the people achieved in the society... it's not a "liberation", it's nothing more than a "self-limitation".)

And no, I don't think I will give up Buddhism within 2 yrs... It is really helping me a lot.

I met many people who said that the religion helping them a lot (for example an Arab girl said she is happy no matter what because she just believes in Allah. Other two, Europeans, a male and a female, said they're secured because they have their faith in Jesus...) so, yes, to a certain degree the religions may "really helping you a lot" but this doesn't make them full of truths or useful about everything. You may think about this in that way: reading manga stories (or some good novel) may also help you to feel better, to feel "it is really helping me a lot" and so on, but this doesn't make the stories real and this doesn't guarantee you will be better only with the (religion, manga, novel, etc.) in a longer term. You need more, for example: science, social support, self-improvement...
Well indeed I've yet to hear of any Arhat who is completely free from natural needs. I think I said Buddhism gave you a direction that could 'liberate' yourself. Treat Liberation like Communism. It's idealistic but it gives direction.

The communist philosophy (Dialmat, i. e. Dialectical Materialism) is really something that teaches me useful things like: try to develop all sides of yourself (knowledge, morals, physics), don't believe without proves (only real, true science), etc., but at least it's teaching me to struggle, to be active, to have hope (energy) for success, etc. Buddhism is almost the opposite: passiveness, acceptance, avoidance, and... many, many stories (claims) that aren't based on science, on anything... So, what direction may be useful (for example to achieve your goals like: becoming more rich, having more real love, etc.) from Buddhism when it's goal is people just to refuse all and to lead nearly beggars' lives?
 Do you notice how similar is the Buddhism with the blackpillers' "LDAR" (lay down and rot)? The difference is that the blackpillers' don't promise you unproven stuff like nirvana, paradise, and so on.
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2024, 11:58:11 PM »
but Buddhism gives you direction and the less Kleshas you have, the more you feel Buddhism as the only right 'Dharma', though Buddhism itself advocates for 'upekkha' so that you shouldn't be like 'Nah It's not Buddhism so it's just bs!'.

Upekṣā (Sanskrit: उपेक्षा; Pali: Upekkhā) is the Buddhist concept of equanimity, right? Well, because the equanimity isn't only a Buddhist thing, then it's nothing unique and this doesn't make a religion (in this case -- the Buddhism) more precious than, for example, the nowadays psychology that also may teach you to have equanimity (a state of psychological stability and composure which is undisturbed by the experience of or exposure to emotions, pain, or other phenomena that may cause others to lose the balance of their mind.) This virtue and value (equanimity) is extolled and advocated by a number of major religions and ancient philosophies. So? Why we have to restrict ourselves (less kleshas) once/when the equanimity is well done even from scientific point of view?

Buddhism seeks for 'madhyamā-mārga', so as long as a 'tirthika' makes sense, Buddhism adopts it, and any tirthika which lets you 'subject to Kleshas' is not correct.
The so-called "Middle way" which is also something that even the kindergarten teaching knows: don't be too this and don't be too that. Even in the politics there are concepts similar to this. Nothing unique and obtainable via common sense (materialistic).

I myself have not been well versed in Buddhism so I may be wrong. At least that's my understanding. I suggest asking some 'bhadantas' about it.

No need. I think I learned it enough and I may ensure you that this will minn your chances to find a wife (this is one of the goals of many Buddhists to be wifeless) and will have bad impact on your future physical (in the worst cases -- health, too) development (in case you become a vegetarian or a vegan + the lack of sports), which will bring you more un-attractiveness in future (if now you're 6/10, later you will be at its best, 4/10 and when you get older, you'll become a 3/10 or less). At that time, only some super wealth-maxx (money-maxx) will be able to bring you a partner (or you have to search for some 1/10 as looks and social status). Don't ruin your future so early. Give yourself at least 20 years more chance, until you give up your tries to ascend because now you have a better potential for this (the Buddhism is waiting for you when you're really an old, a loser... why now, when you're full of bright future opportunities? :( )

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2024, 01:10:31 AM »
About the traffic, it would be sort of pity. But how long we should keep silence? Especially once we were really liberated outside of the Jail? We miss China but we don't miss the freedomless and insane situation there. See, today I read again about falling businesses (factories), immigrating people, etc. The declining of the empire is obvious... and to keep silent still? At least before the end we should say something, right?
Hahaha I think originally I said CCP was not censorring this web ;D. They do not know about the International Internet that much. Also, they don't have that big power! For ex they can't censor Youtube videos and that's why they need to pay to Youtube to remove some videos.
And yeah, China is now moribund. The economy... the education... the science... etc.... All of them are moribund, particularly the economy. Like you said, indeed a lot of factories, industries and companies are falling down. Everyone does not want to invest, everyone does not want to trade stocks, everyone does not want to start a business... because we know how shitty the current economy and the politic climinate are.
I am really glad to see you 'liberate' yourselves out of this big jail. IMO within 6 years Xi will invade Taiwan. He daren't invade there because there are interrupters, including America, but Biden is a retard and he is subjecting to CCP! He even welcomed Xi to America and the result of the negotiation was that, yeah he ffffffffffffffffffff agreed not to fight with CCP!

Yes, you said so and because at that time we were in misery in China (soon after 2017, when the bad dictator started to ruin the country and the people's lives gradually) we didn't want to take any risks (to make our lives more miserable than they were). Now, after (almost all of us) left the so-called "Big Prison" we're a bit richer, a bit happier and much more free (we don't need VPNs to read normal websites like Wikipedia or to watch normal videos on YouTube)... that's why I think you can now freely speak your criticism about the Chinese politics (which is already not very complicated because it's just a One-man-politics)...

YouTube isn't accessible in Mainland China, is it? I couldn't use/visit it in Shanghai, Guangzhou, but I could in Macau... I think it's blocked. Isn't it?

No matter what is Biden, at least the US people may choose again (not sure if Trump will be better or worse to China). And yes, to accept or welcome a dictator isn't a good thing but at least Biden said it again that Xi is a dictator. Admirations! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

About the wars, we never know and we hope for the best! But Taiwan, Philippines... even Japan, are never safe when there is one dictator with many problems in China and outside, who also have aggressive partners like Russia (Putin), North Korea (Kim), Iran and the rest like them... So, how you are so brave to go back to China, once you're free? What if they stop your passport or mobilize you in the army? Are you that brave or you just underestimate the dangers? Do your best to establish a normal and free life abroad, young man! :)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2024, 06:26:50 AM »
The problem is that you, let me be kinda harsh, are severely suffering from Dunning-Krugger Effect!!! Your comment on 'Midway' ideology will really be laughed at if you show it to a venerable monk!!! ;D Of course it's nothing new, but it's really very hard to keep in the 'midway' all the time Yeah it's just 'objectivity' but Buddhism also teaches you how to keep objective, by being without  ātma-grāha for ex, which is actually as easy to be as you think. And you think this makes Buddhism?!
And if you think Buddhism is 'suppressive', 'pessimistic', etc., whatever you think of it as, you even have not had primary understanding of Buddhism yet! :P
I really suggest you embark on reading some sutras and abhidharmas... Your understanding of Buddhism is really not even primary and not better in the slightest bit than the one of everyone who has not tried learning it tbh...
Originally I also thought Buddhism was just a piece of pessimistic and suppressive dogshit and yeah it contains lots of superstitious stuffs like if you swear at a monk you will be suffering from being burned being bited by dogs wolves snakes being castigated etc. for 1x10^25 years in Infernal as you die, but after I learned the concepts and the ideologies of Buddhism I was really shocked by its 'extraordinariness and excellence'.... You will also be surprised by how wise and intelligent Buddha was... You can't really understand if you have not learned Buddhism enough. I bet you have yet to read any sutra or abhidharma right? I suggest reading some and then come back to disguss witih me.
You are a philosophy student right? What about seeing a layman who thinks philosophy is useless and it can only overwhelm yourself in shitloads of meaningless coundrums? I am having the same feeling now. But I am not saying you are 'over-confident' or 'unopen'. It's totally normal for a person to be like this when he or she has not learned something yet.
I remember I myself thought IQ was just bs and believed anyone who treated IQ seriously just coped with his or her unindustriousness, but now? I have known IQ is the most validated construct among all of psychometric constructs. I remember I myself thought Communism was just a piece of white lie that was made use of by evil politicians like Xi to encroach on his or her people, but after I had known how scientific it was actually, I even embarked on learning Communism literatures before!
For Buddhism, yeah I was even a former anti-Buddhism, because I thought it robbed people's money by the pieces of white lie, the mysterious stories, the hypocritic ideologies it preached, etc., but after I had known how amazing it was, I turned into a Buddhist from an anti-Buddhism!
I really suggest learning some literatures before forming any viewpoint! You may realize how severely you were suffering from Dunning-Krugger Effect after you really know about Buddhism! ;D
(PS: yeah I know Dunning-Krugger Effect has been debunked but it's easier to throw to let you understand what I am construing than 'You are being too over-confident in your understanding of Buddhism because of your lack of understanding and learning of Buddhism')
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 01:33:29 AM by MSL »

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2024, 06:52:39 AM »
but Buddhism gives you direction and the less Kleshas you have, the more you feel Buddhism as the only right 'Dharma', though Buddhism itself advocates for 'upekkha' so that you shouldn't be like 'Nah It's not Buddhism so it's just bs!'.

Upekṣā (Sanskrit: उपेक्षा; Pali: Upekkhā) is the Buddhist concept of equanimity, right? Well, because the equanimity isn't only a Buddhist thing, then it's nothing unique and this doesn't make a religion (in this case -- the Buddhism) more precious than, for example, the nowadays psychology that also may teach you to have equanimity (a state of psychological stability and composure which is undisturbed by the experience of or exposure to emotions, pain, or other phenomena that may cause others to lose the balance of their mind.) This virtue and value (equanimity) is extolled and advocated by a number of major religions and ancient philosophies. So? Why we have to restrict ourselves (less kleshas) once/when the equanimity is well done even from scientific point of view?

Buddhism seeks for 'madhyamā-mārga', so as long as a 'tirthika' makes sense, Buddhism adopts it, and any tirthika which lets you 'subject to Kleshas' is not correct.
The so-called "Middle way" which is also something that even the kindergarten teaching knows: don't be too this and don't be too that. Even in the politics there are concepts similar to this. Nothing unique and obtainable via common sense (materialistic).

I myself have not been well versed in Buddhism so I may be wrong. At least that's my understanding. I suggest asking some 'bhadantas' about it.

No need. I think I learned it enough and I may ensure you that this will minn your chances to find a wife (this is one of the goals of many Buddhists to be wifeless) and will have bad impact on your future physical (in the worst cases -- health, too) development (in case you become a vegetarian or a vegan + the lack of sports), which will bring you more un-attractiveness in future (if now you're 6/10, later you will be at its best, 4/10 and when you get older, you'll become a 3/10 or less). At that time, only some super wealth-maxx (money-maxx) will be able to bring you a partner (or you have to search for some 1/10 as looks and social status). Don't ruin your future so early. Give yourself at least 20 years more chance, until you give up your tries to ascend because now you have a better potential for this (the Buddhism is waiting for you when you're really an old, a loser... why now, when you're full of bright future opportunities? :( )
The problem is that you, let me be kinda harsh, are severely suffering from Dunning-Krugger Effect!!! Your comment on 'Midway' ideology will really be laughed at if you show it to a venerable monk!!! ;D Of course it's nothing new, but it's really very hard to keep in the 'midway' all the time Yeah it's just 'objectivity' but Buddhism also teaches you how to keep objective, by being without  ātma-grāha for ex, which is actually as easy to be as you think. And you think this makes Buddhism?!
And if you think Buddhism is 'suppressive', 'pessimistic', etc., whatever you think of it as, you even have not had primary understanding of Buddhism yet! :P 
I really suggest you embark on reading some sutras and abhidharmas... Your understanding of Buddhism is really not even primary and not better in the slightest bit than the one of everyone who has not tried learning it tbh...
Originally I also thought Buddhism was just a piece of pessimistic and suppressive dogshit and yeah it contains lots of superstitious stuffs like if you swear at a monk you will be suffering from being burned being bited by dogs wolves snakes being castigated etc. for 1x10^25 years in Infernal as you die, but after I learned the concepts and the ideologies of Buddhism I was really shocked by its 'extraordinariness and excellence'.... You will also be surprised by how wise and intelligent Buddha was... You can't really understand if you have not learned Buddhism enough. I bet you have yet to read any sutra or abhidharma right? I suggest reading some and then come back to disguss witih me.
You are a philosophy student right? What about seeing a layman who thinks philosophy is useless and it can only overwhelm yourself in shitloads of meaningless coundrums? I am having the same feeling now. But I am not saying you are 'over-confident' or 'unopen'. It's totally normal for a person to be like this when he or she has not learned something yet.
I remember I myself thought IQ was just bs and believed anyone who treated IQ seriously just coped with his or her unindustriousness, but now? I have known IQ is the most validated construct among all of psychometric constructs. I remember I myself thought Communism was just a piece of white lie that was made use of by evil politicians like Xi to encroach on his or her people, but after I had known how scientific it was actually, I even embarked on learning Communism literatures before!
For Buddhism, yeah I was even a former anti-Buddhism, because I thought it robbed people's money by the pieces of white lie, the mysterious stories, the hypocritic ideologies it preached, etc., but after I had known how amazing it was, I turned into a Buddhist from an anti-Buddhism!
I really suggest learning some literatures before forming any viewpoint! You may realize how severely you were suffering from Dunning-Krugger Effect after you really know about Buddhism! ;D
(PS: yeah I know Dunning-Krugger Effect has been debunked but it's easier to throw to let you understand what I am construing than 'You are being too over-confident in your understanding of Buddhism because of your lack of understanding and learning of Buddhism')
I forgot to say to you that, Buddha was born in like B.C 623/583/480, not A.C 1623/1583/1480, so before you think Buddha was just a 'common' person, you have to remind yourself of it.

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2024, 07:24:55 AM »
Boy, are you kidding him? 😂 He is almost 50, a graduated master of Philosophy, author of books and one of the earliest (ex-Buddists) in his native country. ;D Geser Kurultaev, a "student"?😂 Before you was born, yes😀😀  You made my morning, skipping the☕ coffee.

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2024, 08:56:17 PM »
It's because Geser Kurultaev is a philosopher, writer, poet and martial artist with young spirit + young looks, and the people often forget his chronological age (it's a person's age in terms of years, months, and days. )  :P

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2024, 01:39:54 AM »
The problem is that you, let me be kinda harsh, are severely suffering from Dunning-Krugger Effect!!! Your comment on 'Midway' ideology will really be laughed at if you show it to a venerable monk!!!

亲爱的QQ网友,请小心点,我现在慢慢说明给你 (To those who doesn't speak Chinese: "Dear QQ-internet friend, please carefully read my explanations which I'll give you below:")

1. I admire your honesty but I am not suffering from the effect (because, as you forget, I am 48, I graduated in 2000 in the biggest South-East European University majored in Philosophy, I learned Eastern philosophy, religious philosophies, religions, etc., plus I am a former Buddhist.)

2. As a person who learned Buddhism (in all his forms from the SEA's Hinayana to the Japanese Zen) by myself and in the university, I'd like to say that I am at the end of the Dunning-Kruger's scale and (as a newbie in Buddhism) you're at its very beginning. Think by yourself: a man who was a Buddhist since 1990 and read even Nāgārjuna (an Indian Mahāyāna Buddhist philosopher monk of the Madhyamaka (Centrism, Middle Way) school) till around 2005 (when he was lucky enough to be in China and to communicate with real scientific-oriented masters of science, law, dialmat, socialism, etc. and to challenge his philosophy and unbased Buddhist/religious beliefs) can't be just a victim of the effect mentioned above. You said, by yourself, that you're a freshman to all this Buddhist theories + you're 25 years younger than me + you're not a philosopher. Well? Any thought?

3. I met more monks than you in my entire life (both Christian and Buddhist in: Bulgaria, Russia, including Tatarstan, China, Macao SAR, Cambodia) and I want to tell you that there aren't many venerable monks. Most of them are monks just to gain something (like money or donations) and the rest are there just because their parents said so, or because they had no other significant choice.
 Also, it's not important who laugh or not, the important is that the "Midway" (I even know it in Chinese! It's "中道", 那个佛教的术语!) is nothing so "genius" what you think just because you'd like to improve your Karma and/or you're impressed by it because you didn't compare it with similar theories. I bet you even didn't compare it with the Gadaffi's "Third Universal Theory" (ظرية عالمية ثالثة) or the Titoism (Yugoslavian's)...
 So, please (拜托, 兄弟), before you think someone is that dumb check a bit his background. I didn't spend my 48 years + life to learn and study just to get this sort of criticism online.

Of course it's nothing new, but it's really very hard to keep in the 'midway' all the time Yeah it's just 'objectivity' but Buddhism also teaches you how to keep objective, by being without  ātma-grāha for ex, which is actually as easy to be as you think.

a) ātmagraha (आत्मग्रह) doesn't need a hyphen. Well, if you just copy-pasted it from the 我执's article in Wikipedia, it's understandable. ;)
 b) So many (nearly all) philosophies and theories wants to keep you objective. Point me at least to 3 of them who claim that their goal is to keep you subjective. Can you? So, what's the uniqueness of the Buddhism in this? The Islam also says that if you start following it, you'll be the most objective. So what?
 c) How you will be without the mentioned 我执 (atmagraha), if you don't follow the latest scientific discoveries? Hey, my friend, the Buddhist that time (when they created this concept of atmagraha) even didn't know about the existence of the DNA, the existence of the Pluto, the existence of the Americas, if you wish... Don't think of them as omniknowledgeable.

And you think this makes Buddhism?!

And how is it active then? Being an arhat makes you to achieve your goals of having a girlfriend, becoming good-looking and having a business? Yes, if you're filthy rich like Buddha (Siddhartha Gautama, you see? I even know his real name since I was a kid!) you can play around but what if you're poor, homeless and it's -20 degree Celsius outside like in Inner Mongolia (内蒙古)? Still going to be in the state of isolation outside?

Said the 26 years younger male to his uncle (大叔, in Chinese) who's graduated in 2000 and learned so much about Buddhism by himself and in the university + was a Buddhist himself + living in a Buddhist kingdom currently + wrote even articles about this culture... Impressive! Try again. :D

I was really shocked by its 'extraordinariness and excellence'....

1. It's just because you didn't learn enough other philosophies and theories. Be honest to yourself and tell me how many of these you (at least) heard of?

1.1. Дъновизъм (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_White_Brotherhood)
 1.2. Stoicism (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoicism)
 1.3. Illusionism (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusionism_(philosophy))
 1.4. Hesychasm (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hesychasm)
 1.5. Варлаамитство (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barlaam_of_Seminara)

Your knowledge compared with my knowledge is around 25% at its best (when it comes to philosophies, religions, anthropology, etc. If we are talking about Chinese language or Mathematics, you know more probably).

You will also be surprised by how wise and intelligent Buddha was...

Oh, really? Let me think... when I had my first biography of Buddha book (in 1990) you were... just a dream in your father's and mother's heads?  ;D Siddhartha (a.k.a. 释迦牟尼, in Chinese) was just intelligent enough to see that outside of the palace people are getting ill, die miserable, etc. and he was depressed enough to start being scared about his own future to the level when he started to be a philosopher (and not the best of the philosophers to be honest, because you can't compare him with Aristotle or Marx, for example) and to think what to do to "suffer less", because you see, the "life is suffering"... From the root of his philosophy you can see the escapism, the defeatism... nothing in common with the Chad-like (in terms of the Incelology here) philosophy of Marx, Engels, Lenin... Even people like Hegel were more active-oriented and success-oriented than him! It's a fact.

You can't really understand if you have not learned Buddhism enough. I bet you have yet to read any sutra or abhidharma right? I suggest reading some and then come back to disguss witih me.

Well, if I inherit more than 1 000 000 dollars like you, I surely will. Sadly, as you know, my father decided to give his only small apartment to his lover, not to me. So, even I am a poet, a philosopher, a writer, a webmaster and a martial art fan, I should struggle day by day to earn a dollar or two. (Only the good banks here, with fixed deposits and ~7% interest rates are saving me from being a poor man!) So, really sorry, but not enough time to discuss exactly the useless Buddhism. You're a rich young fellow, you may spend your time for this. I have to struggle to earn a dollar or two, I have to do sports to keep myself above average (not willing to be a Norman-tier type) and I have to learn really useful knowledge (economics, psychology, martial arts, online activities, etc.)

You are a philosophy student right? What about seeing a layman who thinks philosophy is useless and it can only overwhelm yourself in shitloads of meaningless coundrums? I am having the same feeling now.

It shows that you're a zealot! I don't care who respects or not the philosophy. But you're on the state of a zealot -- a few months ago you didn't even mention the religion and now... trying to make all of us Buddhist or Buddhists fans... Not very different than a Muslim who wants people to truly believe in Allah, meleks (angels), etc.
 I don't want to hurt your feelings but, as it was mentioned above, we're mostly poor or semi-poor people, who only can rely on science, sport and working hard, so we have NO NEED AND NO TIME for Buddhist things that only can make us more:

- poor 
- weak (not active and giving up easy)
- subjective (believing in theories who never prove till today).

But I am not saying you are 'over-confident' or 'unopen'. It's totally normal for a person to be like this when he or she has not learned something yet.

And I have to repeat that I was born 1975, a former Buddhist, a Master of Philosophy, a writer, etc. and... when I was reading about Buddha you were even not planned by your parents. True.

I remember I myself thought IQ was just bs and believed anyone who treated IQ seriously just coped with his or her unindustriousness, but now? I have known IQ is the most validated construct among all of psychometric constructs.

Oh, wait! This topics you also didn't finish. There were many questions about it and you just avoided them. Like those that the IQ is once and forever (according to your mentor) and the opposite ones who state that the IQ is improvable. Take a look again. I see your memory isn't well (if you even forgot that I am a 大叔, a QQ-pal and a philosopher-anthropologist), but at least you're not an amnesiac, right?

I remember I myself thought Communism was just a piece of white lie that was made use of by evil politicians like Xi to encroach on his or her people, but after I had known how scientific it was actually, I even embarked on learning Communism literatures before!

The problem of the Communism (in its Marxism-Leninism variant primary) is that it's too fatalistic. My Ontology professor (Alexander Andonov) did agree with me that it's a sort of fatalism. The world's history showed I am right a few years later (after I stated this in the Sofia University).

And you denied all those facts that you witnessed? Hey, there are really tons of it! In China, everywhere! They, mostly, use your money, sometimes even may rape your girlfriend (if she is too naive to believe them)! Of course, it's nothing to do with the Buddhism as a theory, but... till now you didn't give a single example, at least 1 or 2 examples, how the Buddhism helps the incels to become happy, normal noncels (not volcels what the Buddhism is teaching). OK, you accepted yourself as a volcel, for this time, but, see the "tiny" difference, OK? Here we are trying to deal with the problems of the incels. In case you forgot, here is my e-book: https://www.amazon.com/How-Escape-Inceldom-QUICK-Deincelization-ebook/dp/B0855FTRZ1

I do suggest to start a better diet (+ sports) to improve your memory because (I really wish you the best and I hope it's not the case but..) it looks like amnesia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amnesia)! So, don't get me wrong, I have no hard feelings; I even wish to re-connect with you on QQ and I will find you when I move my desktop computer to my apartment because now it's in a shop. I will suggest you some good cooperation here, because there are some bank opportunities which are only a dream in China. Hope to see you soon around! Best wishes!

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2024, 09:04:53 AM »
                    ҈҈҈҉҉҉҉҈҈҈҈҈҉҉҉҉҈҈҈҉҉҉҈҈҈҉҉҉҈҈҈҈҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҈҈҈҈҈҈҈̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̼̼̼̼̼̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽͊͊͊͊͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͊͊͊̈́̈́̈́̈́̈́̈́͊͊͊͊̈́̈́͊͊̈́̈́̈́͊͊̈́̈́͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠҉҉҉҉҈҈ًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍّّّّّّّّّّّّܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑ๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊ܻܻܻܻܻܻܻܻܻܻ݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆ܻܻࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩ࣯ࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩ֟֟֟֟֟֟֟֟֟֟֟֟֟֓֓֓֓֓֓֓֓֓֓֓֓֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֓֓֓֓֓֓֓֓֒֒֒֘֘֘֘֘֘֘֗֗֗֗֗֗֗֗֗֗֗֗֗֗֗ؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؕؕؕؕؕؕؕؕؕؕؕؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞ٘ۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛܺܺܺܺܺܺܺܺ݉݉݉݉݊݊݊݊݊݊݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅ࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤ์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋҈҈҈҉҉҉҉҈҈҈҈҈҉҉҉* ҈҈҈҉҉҉҉҈҈҈҈҈҉҉҉҉҈҈҈҉҉ ҈҈҈҉҉҉҉҈҈҈҈҈҉҉҉҉҈҈҈҉҉҉҈҈҈҉҉҉҈҈҈҈҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҈҈҈҈҈҈҈̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̼̼̼̼̼̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽͊͊͊͊͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͊͊͊̈́̈́̈́̈́̈́̈́͊͊͊͊̈́̈́͊͊̈́̈́̈́͊͊̈́̈́͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠҉҉҉҉҈҈ًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍّّّّّّّّّّّّܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑ๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊ܻܻܻܻܻܻܻܻܻܻ݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆ܻܻࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩ࣯ࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩ֟֟֟֟֟֟֟֟֟֟֟֟֟֓֓֓֓֓֓֓֓֓֓֓֓֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֓֓֓֓֓֓֓֓֒֒֒֘֘֘֘֘֘֘֗֗֗֗֗֗֗֗֗֗֗֗֗֗֗ؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؕؕؕؕؕؕؕؕؕؕؕؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞ٘ۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛܺܺܺܺܺܺܺܺ݉݉݉݉݊݊݊݊݊݊݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅ࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤ์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋..* ҈҈҈҉҉҉҉҈҈҈҈҈҉҉҉҉҈҈҈҉҉ ҈҈҈҉҉҉҉҈҈҈҈҈҉҉҉҉҈҈҈҉҉҉҈҈҈҉҉҉҈҈҈҈҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҈҈҈҈҈҈҈̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̼̼̼̼̼̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽͊͊͊͊͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͊͊͊̈́̈́̈́̈́̈́̈́͊͊͊͊̈́̈́͊͊̈́̈́̈́͊͊̈́̈́͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠҉҉҉҉҈҈ًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍّّّّّّّّّّّّܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑ๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊ܻܻܻܻܻܻܻܻܻܻ݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆ܻܻࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩ࣯ࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩ֟֟֟֟֟֟֟֟֟֟֟֟֟֓֓֓֓֓֓֓֓֓֓֓֓֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֓֓֓֓֓֓֓֓֒֒֒֘֘֘֘֘֘֘֗֗֗֗֗֗֗֗֗֗֗֗֗֗֗ؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؕؕؕؕؕؕؕؕؕؕؕؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞ٘ۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛܺܺܺܺܺܺܺܺ݉݉݉݉݊݊݊݊݊݊݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅ࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤ์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋๋..* ҈҈҈҉҉҉҉҈҈҈҈҈҉҉҉҉҈҈҈҈҉҉҉҉҈҈҈҈҈҉҉҉҉҈҈҈҉҉҉҈҈҈҉҉҉҈҈҈҈҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҈҈҈҈҈҈҈̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̫̼̼̼̼̼̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽̽͊͊͊͊͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͊͊͊̈́̈́̈́̈́̈́̈́͊͊͊͊̈́̈́͊͊̈́̈́̈́͊͊̈́̈́͋͋͋͋͋͋͋͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͢͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͠҉҉҉҉҈҈ًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًًٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍّّّّّّّّّّّّܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑܑ๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊๊ܻܻܻܻܻܻܻܻܻܻ݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆݆ܻܻࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩ࣯ࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩࣩ֟֟֟֟֟֟֟֟֟֟֟֟֟֓֓֓֓֓֓֓֓֓֓֓֓֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֒֓֓֓֓֓֓֓֓֒֒֒֘֘֘֘֘֘֘֗֗֗֗֗֗֗֗֗֗֗֗֗֗֗ؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؕؕؕؕؕؕؕؕؕؕؕؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖؖٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞ٘ۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛۛܺܺܺܺܺܺܺܺ݉݉݉݉݊݊݊݊݊݊݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅݅ࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣧࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣨࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤࣤ์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์ ;D

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2024, 09:22:42 AM »
The problem is that you, let me be kinda harsh, are severely suffering from Dunning-Krugger Effect!!! Your comment on 'Midway' ideology will really be laughed at if you show it to a venerable monk!!!

亲爱的QQ网友,请小心点,我现在慢慢说明给你 (To those who doesn't speak Chinese: "Dear QQ-internet friend, please carefully read my explanations which I'll give you below:")

1. I admire your honesty but I am not suffering from the effect (because, as you forget, I am 48, I graduated in 2000 in the biggest South-East European University majored in Philosophy, I learned Eastern philosophy, religious philosophies, religions, etc., plus I am a former Buddhist.)

2. As a person who learned Buddhism (in all his forms from the SEA's Hinayana to the Japanese Zen) by myself and in the university, I'd like to say that I am at the end of the Dunning-Kruger's scale and (as a newbie in Buddhism) you're at its very beginning. Think by yourself: a man who was a Buddhist since 1990 and read even Nāgārjuna (an Indian Mahāyāna Buddhist philosopher monk of the Madhyamaka (Centrism, Middle Way) school) till around 2005 (when he was lucky enough to be in China and to communicate with real scientific-oriented masters of science, law, dialmat, socialism, etc. and to challenge his philosophy and unbased Buddhist/religious beliefs) can't be just a victim of the effect mentioned above. You said, by yourself, that you're a freshman to all this Buddhist theories + you're 25 years younger than me + you're not a philosopher. Well? Any thought?

3. I met more monks than you in my entire life (both Christian and Buddhist in: Bulgaria, Russia, including Tatarstan, China, Macao SAR, Cambodia) and I want to tell you that there aren't many venerable monks. Most of them are monks just to gain something (like money or donations) and the rest are there just because their parents said so, or because they had no other significant choice.
 Also, it's not important who laugh or not, the important is that the "Midway" (I even know it in Chinese! It's "中道", 那个佛教的术语!) is nothing so "genius" what you think just because you'd like to improve your Karma and/or you're impressed by it because you didn't compare it with similar theories. I bet you even didn't compare it with the Gadaffi's "Third Universal Theory" (ظرية عالمية ثالثة) or the Titoism (Yugoslavian's)...
 So, please (拜托, 兄弟), before you think someone is that dumb check a bit his background. I didn't spend my 48 years + life to learn and study just to get this sort of criticism online.

Of course it's nothing new, but it's really very hard to keep in the 'midway' all the time Yeah it's just 'objectivity' but Buddhism also teaches you how to keep objective, by being without  ātma-grāha for ex, which is actually as easy to be as you think.

a) ātmagraha (आत्मग्रह) doesn't need a hyphen. Well, if you just copy-pasted it from the 我执's article in Wikipedia, it's understandable. ;)
 b) So many (nearly all) philosophies and theories wants to keep you objective. Point me at least to 3 of them who claim that their goal is to keep you subjective. Can you? So, what's the uniqueness of the Buddhism in this? The Islam also says that if you start following it, you'll be the most objective. So what?
 c) How you will be without the mentioned 我执 (atmagraha), if you don't follow the latest scientific discoveries? Hey, my friend, the Buddhist that time (when they created this concept of atmagraha) even didn't know about the existence of the DNA, the existence of the Pluto, the existence of the Americas, if you wish... Don't think of them as omniknowledgeable.

And how is it active then? Being an arhat makes you to achieve your goals of having a girlfriend, becoming good-looking and having a business? Yes, if you're filthy rich like Buddha (Siddhartha Gautama, you see? I even know his real name since I was a kid!) you can play around but what if you're poor, homeless and it's -20 degree Celsius outside like in Inner Mongolia (内蒙古)? Still going to be in the state of isolation outside?

Said the 26 years younger male to his uncle (大叔, in Chinese) who's graduated in 2000 and learned so much about Buddhism by himself and in the university + was a Buddhist himself + living in a Buddhist kingdom currently + wrote even articles about this culture... Impressive! Try again. :D

1. It's just because you didn't learn enough other philosophies and theories. Be honest to yourself and tell me how many of these you (at least) heard of?

Your knowledge compared with my knowledge is around 25% at its best (when it comes to philosophies, religions, anthropology, etc. If we are talking about Chinese language or Mathematics, you know more probably).

Oh, really? Let me think... when I had my first biography of Buddha book (in 1990) you were... just a dream in your father's and mother's heads?  ;D Siddhartha (a.k.a. 释迦牟尼, in Chinese) was just intelligent enough to see that outside of the palace people are getting ill, die miserable, etc. and he was depressed enough to start being scared about his own future to the level when he started to be a philosopher (and not the best of the philosophers to be honest, because you can't compare him with Aristotle or Marx, for example) and to think what to do to "suffer less", because you see, the "life is suffering"... From the root of his philosophy you can see the escapism, the defeatism... nothing in common with the Chad-like (in terms of the Incelology here) philosophy of Marx, Engels, Lenin... Even people like Hegel were more active-oriented and success-oriented than him! It's a fact.

You can't really understand if you have not learned Buddhism enough. I bet you have yet to read any sutra or abhidharma right? I suggest reading some and then come back to disguss witih me.

Well, if I inherit more than 1 000 000 dollars like you, I surely will. Sadly, as you know, my father decided to give his only small apartment to his lover, not to me. So, even I am a poet, a philosopher, a writer, a webmaster and a martial art fan, I should struggle day by day to earn a dollar or two. (Only the good banks here, with fixed deposits and ~7% interest rates are saving me from being a poor man!) So, really sorry, but not enough time to discuss exactly the useless Buddhism. You're a rich young fellow, you may spend your time for this. I have to struggle to earn a dollar or two, I have to do sports to keep myself above average (not willing to be a Norman-tier type) and I have to learn really useful knowledge (economics, psychology, martial arts, online activities, etc.)

You are a philosophy student right? What about seeing a layman who thinks philosophy is useless and it can only overwhelm yourself in shitloads of meaningless coundrums? I am having the same feeling now.

It shows that you're a zealot! I don't care who respects or not the philosophy. But you're on the state of a zealot -- a few months ago you didn't even mention the religion and now... trying to make all of us Buddhist or Buddhists fans... Not very different than a Muslim who wants people to truly believe in Allah, meleks (angels), etc.
 I don't want to hurt your feelings but, as it was mentioned above, we're mostly poor or semi-poor people, who only can rely on science, sport and working hard, so we have NO NEED AND NO TIME for Buddhist things that only can make us more:

- poor 

But I am not saying you are 'over-confident' or 'unopen'. It's totally normal for a person to be like this when he or she has not learned something yet.

And I have to repeat that I was born 1975, a former Buddhist, a Master of Philosophy, a writer, etc. and... when I was reading about Buddha you were even not planned by your parents. True.

I remember I myself thought IQ was just bs and believed anyone who treated IQ seriously just coped with his or her unindustriousness, but now? I have known IQ is the most validated construct among all of psychometric constructs.

Oh, wait! This topics you also didn't finish. There were many questions about it and you just avoided them. Like those that the IQ is once and forever (according to your mentor) and the opposite ones who state that the IQ is improvable. Take a look again. I see your memory isn't well (if you even forgot that I am a 大叔, a QQ-pal and a philosopher-anthropologist), but at least you're not an amnesiac, right?

I remember I myself thought Communism was just a piece of white lie that was made use of by evil politicians like Xi to encroach on his or her people, but after I had known how scientific it was actually, I even embarked on learning Communism literatures before!

The problem of the Communism (in its Marxism-Leninism variant primary) is that it's too fatalistic. My Ontology professor (Alexander Andonov) did agree with me that it's a sort of fatalism. The world's history showed I am right a few years later (after I stated this in the Sofia University).

And you denied all those facts that you witnessed? Hey, there are really tons of it! In China, everywhere! They, mostly, use your money, sometimes even may rape your girlfriend (if she is too naive to believe them)! Of course, it's nothing to do with the Buddhism as a theory, but... till now you didn't give a single example, at least 1 or 2 examples, how the Buddhism helps the incels to become happy, normal noncels (not volcels what the Buddhism is teaching). OK, you accepted yourself as a volcel, for this time, but, see the "tiny" difference, OK? Here we are trying to deal with the problems of the incels. In case you forgot, here is my e-book: https://www.amazon.com/How-Escape-Inceldom-QUICK-Deincelization-ebook/dp/B0855FTRZ1

I do suggest to start a better diet (+ sports) to improve your memory because (I really wish you the best and I hope it's not the case but..) it looks like amnesia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amnesia)! So, don't get me wrong, I have no hard feelings; I even wish to re-connect with you on QQ and I will find you when I move my desktop computer to my apartment because now it's in a shop. I will suggest you some good cooperation here, because there are some bank opportunities which are only a dream in China. Hope to see you soon around! Best wishes!
Well first of all, my memory is very well and extraordinary because I just got it tested around one month ago:
https://i.ibb.co/GtmxXzL/image.png

(If you are not being ironic... I hope :o)

Secondly, sorry for my misprojection of your amount of learning of Buddhism, because(what I can throw is better than this but...) I couldn't even imagine any person who was a former Buddhist claiming that Buddhism was suppressive and pessimistic... Were you practicing Paramitas? This is even more important than reading literatures(well thats my take. Take it or leave it). Were you having a Guru? a Buddhist must have a Guru for learning Buddhism well otherwise he or she may mislead himself or herself like yeah thinking Buddhism is inactive, pessimistic, anti-humanity etc.... Because you know Philosophy is not for dummies and non-neurotypicals(to get sidetracked for a while, I knew one friend of my HS Politics teacher hanged himself because he, either be him a dummy or nonneurotypical, learned Philosophy and my teacher told me we'd better not learn Philosophy otherwise it might be endangering us... I bet learning whatever is philosophical should be with a 'Guru''s help and guidance right?) not to mention Buddhism per se is very abstruse for people without enough capacity for growth. You yourself said that you had yet to read tons of literatures because of your life, which definitely misleads you to thinking of Buddhism this way... It seems to me you don't even know what are 'sunyata', 'anitya', 'dukkha', 'anatman' etc., which are basic concepts and ideologies of Buddhism. Then I finally understand why u think so ;D.

Well whether one thing is excellent or not depends on individual right? Like you love Stocism, I love Cynicism, for ex. I admit that I do not know about those philosophic ideologies but am I even wrong on thinking Buddhism am excellent, just because you think Buddhism is bad, without having ever been practicing and learning it systematically enough?

And yeah sorry again I let u down by having been confusing u with Incel and thats why I asked whether ur were a philosophy student because what I could remember was that you were learning Philosophy. I misremembered it was Incel that was contacting with me on QQ along the way(because both of u use the photographs of a male as your profile photos so for me I couldnt distinguish you from him...)... Really sorry... I remember you talked about yourself there but, I remember you did not talk about how successful you were in Philosophy and your age? I can only remember you seemed like 30+ to me...

I am not amnesiac. Per se it's been a while which one Dmed me to be chatting with me on QQ(I remember you befriended me there in April last yr right? See my extraordinary memory ;D?)0and lemme be harsh again... I was not caring about you that much and thats why you had been left there without instant replies for multiple times since you were not even on my mind when I was stuffing and free(sorry)

Ethnicel

• Not white
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +58/-1
  • Close to the nature
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2024, 09:24:33 AM »
I was speechless when I read that Buddha was born B.C. ... Gosh bruh, ... Are you really thinking that here we're bunch of ignorant American teens who will be amazed by such a primary school bio fact?  ::) Socrates, Confucius, Lao Tse, you name ..., they all were born before Christ. It's not a bigdealism and we don't think that the dinos were living in the same period as the cavemen... Bruh, level up, the life around average US ppl made you think that knowing a birth year of an Indian guy makes you smarty  ::) ::)
An ethnicel...

Ethnicel

• Not white
  • SEO full member
  • SEO-karma: +58/-1
  • Close to the nature
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2024, 09:30:50 AM »
Bruh, you kidding me?! You are having a guru? And you want to hit Harvard? Cool 8) Sunken in the religious crap but also aiming for science. The Ultimate combo  ;D 🤩

Bruh in short, tell me how a religion that wants me to be a vegetarian, to believe in shit that most fems don't and think I am crazy, and making me an obeying Beta male or up to Omega will help me to ascend? Bruh even a Muslim with radical fate mogs me a n this scenario...
An ethnicel...

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2024, 09:33:56 AM »

- poor 

Well first of all, my memory is very well and extraordinary because I just got it tested around one month ago:
https://i.ibb.co/GtmxXzL/image.png

(If you are not being ironic... I hope :o)

Secondly, sorry for my misprojection of your amount of learning of Buddhism, because(what I can throw is better than this but...) I couldn't even imagine any person who was a former Buddhist claiming that Buddhism was suppressive and pessimistic... Were you practicing Paramitas? This is even more important than reading literatures(well thats my take. Take it or leave it). Were you having a Guru? a Buddhist must have a Guru for learning Buddhism well otherwise he or she may mislead himself or herself like yeah thinking Buddhism is inactive, pessimistic, anti-humanity etc.... Because you know Philosophy is not for dummies and non-neurotypicals(to get sidetracked for a while, I knew one friend of my HS Politics teacher hanged himself because he, either be him a dummy or nonneurotypical, learned Philosophy and my teacher told me we'd better not learn Philosophy otherwise it might be endangering us... I bet learning whatever is philosophical should be with a 'Guru''s help and guidance right?) not to mention Buddhism per se is very abstruse for people without enough capacity for growth. You yourself said that you had yet to read tons of literatures because of your life, which definitely misleads you to thinking of Buddhism this way... It seems to me you don't even know what are 'sunyata', 'anitya', 'dukkha', 'anatman' etc., which are basic concepts and ideologies of Buddhism. Then I finally understand why u think so ;D.

Well whether one thing is excellent or not depends on individual right? Like you love Stocism, I love Cynicism, for ex. I admit that I do not know about those philosophic ideologies but am I even wrong on thinking Buddhism am excellent, just because you think Buddhism is bad, without having ever been practicing and learning it systematically enough?

And yeah sorry again I let u down by having been confusing u with Incel and thats why I asked whether ur were a philosophy student because what I could remember was that you were learning Philosophy. I misremembered it was Incel that was contacting with me on QQ along the way(because both of u use the photographs of a male as your profile photos so for me I couldnt distinguish you from him...)... Really sorry... I remember you talked about yourself there but, I remember you did not talk about how successful you were in Philosophy and your age? I can only remember you seemed like 30+ to me...

I am not amnesiac. Per se it's been a while which one Dmed me to be chatting with me on QQ(I remember you befriended me there in April last yr right? See my extraordinary memory ;D?)0and lemme be harsh again... I was not caring about you that much and thats why you had been left there without instant replies for multiple times since you were not even on my mind when I was stuffing and free(sorry)
Btw I am not saying you are not intellectually and persomality-wise apt for Buddhism. I am just telling you that Buddhism was not that simple.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2024, 09:46:28 AM »
Bruh, you kidding me?! You are having a guru? And you want to hit Harvard? Cool 8) Sunken in the religious crap but also aiming for science. The Ultimate combo  ;D 🤩

Bruh in short, tell me how a religion that wants me to be a vegetarian, to believe in shit that most fems don't and think I am crazy, and making me an obeying Beta male or up to Omega will help me to ascend? Bruh even a Muslim with radical fate mogs me a n this scenario...
I think I shoulda not made this post in this section because it looks to some of u that I am talking about how good Buddhism is to let u give up ascending...

And sorry in China we are not compulsory to remember when Buddha was born... no matter in primary school or HS(you know how freakishly intensive the HS learning in China is right ;D) Even I only knew he was born B.C, but what year? I didnt know.

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.