☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: The reason why you should learn Buddhism philsophy  (Read 3316 times)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
The reason why you should learn Buddhism philsophy
« on: January 02, 2024, 09:32:50 PM »
 I know it sounds abrupt since the majority of people here are Christian or Catholic or Atheistic but please learn that Buddhism philosophy is different from Buddhism. :P
 From what I've learn from the former, I'd say Buddhism philosophy is the thing that can 'liberate' you most! And it can gain you limitless and boundless wisdom! You will know how to achieve 'real' happy(Buddhism philosophy calls it 'liberate yourself'), you will know how to analyze things in sublime wisdom, and you will know how to be a good person.  8)
  I can't describe in more detail since I am not good enough at English and per se you must embark on learning it to experience the extraordinariness and excellent of Buddhism philosophy, and it's better to let you be curious.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The reason why you should learn Buddhism philsophy
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2024, 09:36:44 PM »
For anyone who is good at Chinese, here are two links for you to learn it by reading canons whose languages were translated into modern Chinese(Yeah I know how much it sucks to read ancient Chinese  ;D):

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/TtDgUlace76Cu4gZzlpZmA
https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/xHrn36SdQWgiy0BdM1qAIQ

(Btw weixin and the authors are doing good job  :P. In this regard weixin is way better than ICQ)

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2024, 11:15:23 PM »
 "佛" means "Buddha". But it's a bit hard to find the connection here with the inceldom. The Buddhist monks are (usually) volcels and... that's all.
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2024, 01:15:48 AM »
 There are different Buddhisms too. For example the one in Tibet is not the same as the one in Cambodia.

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2024, 01:17:44 AM »
Anuttara-Samyrak-Sambodhi! New nickname. So impressive! 8)

As far as the Buddhism helps you to ascend, it's okay, isn't it? ;D

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2024, 02:29:14 AM »
Just don't get as fat as many Buddhist monks because... let me be honest? Okay? If you're short AND fat AND without muscles, well,... why on Earth some woman will wish to be with a fatty, short, weak man? Only because of his philosophy of Buddha? I doubt... Oh, right only for his money... and, huh... how is it different from beta-buxxing?

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2024, 09:09:11 AM »
Just don't get as fat as many Buddhist monks because... let me be honest? Okay? If you're short AND fat AND without muscles, well,... why on Earth some woman will wish to be with a fatty, short, weak man? Only because of his philosophy of Buddha? I doubt... Oh, right only for his money... and, huh... how is it different from beta-buxxing?
Of course, but learning it will not cause you to be fatty. The reason why those Buddhas are fatty is that they are too old.

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2024, 12:50:53 AM »
I think that the reason is that they didn't care about the calories and the exercises. ;D

And, no, I didn't mean you learn "philosophy -> you are fat"  ;D I only remind you not to stick just to the books but to think about your body; yes, you think the Asian females will think more about your money, status, whiteness and property but once you're short you have to compensate this lack (缺点) with better health + better muscles. And you'll hit the top of the 30~40/100 best. :-*

Gay

• Just another internet fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +332/-0
  • Internet knowledge
    • View Profile
    • SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2024, 12:54:25 AM »
Buddhism philosophy calls it 'liberate yourself'... but is it a real liberation or just a defeatism? Like if you're an incel and... just become a volcel. ;D Think what are the differences?

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2024, 04:38:07 AM »
Yes, tell us more about it. Your English is more than good.  8) 8)

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2024, 02:08:57 PM »
 Defeatism, escapism, baseless ideas (like "When you die, you're going to be born again (reborn)." (the so-called reincarnation; in Chinese language it is "投胎"), which is as baseless as the idea that "When you die, you're going to the hell or to the paradise.") and so on...

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2024, 04:28:40 PM »
Defeatism, escapism, baseless ideas (like "When you die, you're going to be born again (reborn)." (the so-called reincarnation; in Chinese language it is "投胎"), which is as baseless as the idea that "When you die, you're going to the hell or to the paradise.") and so on...
Well I am afraid that reincarnation is not baseless. Do you know 'Inference to the best explanation'? To put it concisely, if there are multiple explanations for a phenomena that can't be explained by scientific means, the inferenece to the best explanation is the only correct one among all of the explanations.
What's the best explanation of inference for the phenomenon of 'achieving the "effects" of a "cause" created by others' and 'others' achieving the "effects" of a "cause" created by you'? Of course reincarnation.

MSL

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2024, 11:20:40 PM »
 I follow the Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor) principle (from philosophy and science). Also I don't blindly accept a religious concept which is without any science base/proof.
 The effects and cause have good enough scientific dialectic explanation thus they don't need to imply some unproven reincarnation. The reincarnation isn't demonstrated (needless to say "repeated" as an experiment) anywhere till now.
 About the "Inference to the best explanation", according to this: it "is the procedure of choosing the hypothesis or theory that best explains the available data." why we have to choose something from the mythology/religion when we have at least a few better natural explanations?! Following the logic of "Of course, reincarnation", the better one can be "Of course, Jesus!" or "Of course, Allah." So easy and "clear" explanations but without proves. This is not how the nowadays real science works. Before you put (suppose) some idea you must have enough experiments, knowledge, observations, etc. Otherwise, let's believe in that FSM (Flying Spaghetti Monster) /link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster/, which also can be a "very good" cause-and-effect explanation.
 The mistake is just this: the inference of the best explanation is not a bad method but the unproven and "just said" ideas like "karma" and "reincarnation" aren't "the best" explanations; they're even not close to a "good explanation" because they're just "many years ago some people said so".  :)

英语课

• 学习英语
  • SEO Global mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +324/-0
  • 英文课
    • View Profile
    • Where is IP
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2024, 11:47:45 PM »
Basically it will teach you to have a mindset of a voluntary celibate, am I right? For instance "I am an incel now but no worries, in the next life I will be a Chad."
英语课,英文课;英语老师 :) Learn English. English free lessons. English teacher :)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2024, 03:05:02 AM »
Basically it will teach you to have a mindset of a voluntary celibate, am I right? For instance "I am an incel now but no worries, in the next life I will be a Chad."
No. In actuality as though does Buddhism tell you that there are next lives and past lives, it also tells you to have 'Naiṣkāmya', aka the desire of 'escaping' from reincarnation(by the practices of course).

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.