☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: Have you ever been to looksmaxxing forum?  (Read 712 times)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
Have you ever been to looksmaxxing forum?
« on: December 19, 2023, 01:58:29 PM »
IMO this is the most toxic forum I've ever seen. You will be said to have the ugliest face, the face that friendzones every woman, etc. if you post your face, and sworn with very rude words. Some of them are even retardedly racists. And their rates are very laughable. I've seen pretty boys rated only 3/10 by those retards and superman was said to have an incel face there  ;D

Furthermore it's really amusing to see them bullshitting about aesthetic stuffs. Well there are very few guys that are really knowledgable at aesthetics but the majority of them are actually really ignorant about it. The majority of them seem to me just toxic teenagers

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Have you ever been to looksmaxxing forum?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2023, 02:00:10 PM »
What's more, their lacks of aesthetic knowledgables even make them believe that certain exercise can change their faces lol. The whole forum is just a cesspool riddled with bs.

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-0
  • No SEO, but Love, Health, UFO, etc.
    • View Profile
    • Upside-down text and backwards text
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2023, 10:10:10 PM »
No, I don't think so. But according to what you described, oh, I'm blessed that I haven't. ;D
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

PageRank

• PageRank fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +183/-0
  • PR (PageRank)
    • View Profile
    • Red moles
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2023, 10:39:31 PM »
其乐无穷
[qí lè wú qióng]
an endless enjoyment;   It is a great joy to;   The happiness is unlimited;   The joy is boundless.
8)

与天斗其乐无穷,与地斗其乐无穷,与人斗其乐无穷! = Fighting with the heavens brings endless joy, fighting with the earth brings endless joy, and fighting with people brings endless joy!  :)
PR or PageRank (sometimes: "Page Rank").

PageRank

• PageRank fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +183/-0
  • PR (PageRank)
    • View Profile
    • Red moles
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2023, 10:42:33 PM »
I think many of these forums are toxic because the moderation is subjective and the management is not good. I mean forums full of incels with hate or degenerates who want "raw free speech" like when there was Voat. No respect, no values, no ethics... Stay away fro these types and care about your mental health and stability. 8)
PR or PageRank (sometimes: "Page Rank").

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
Isn't it right that certain exercise can change their faces?
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2023, 10:41:53 PM »
believe that certain exercise can change their faces lol.

It was very surprising (to me). Why not? Didn't you read my (I am that philosopher-anthropologist and incelologist) short articles about it? 
 1. Here: http://www.seo-forum-seo-luntan.com/social-network-seo-social-network/incel-incels-rincels-(incel-reddit-incels-reddit)-good-and-bad/msg40856/#msg40856,
 2. and here: http://www.seo-forum-seo-luntan.com/a-forum-for-incels-who-are-normal-people-no-terrorists-no-rapists-no-racists-no-pedophiles-no-haters-and-so-on/there-is-no-gym-for-your-face!-is-not-completely-true/msg45397/#msg45397 ("There is no gym for your face!" is not completely true").
 Why do you think that exercises can't improve your face? The lack of fat makes it better looking (slimmer face), the better skin makes it better looking (healthier look)... You may hate them (yes, many to most of them, are sort of retards or just still growing up and learning the life's truths and laws) but they're right (generally) about this one thing.
 (And yes, it's easier just to think "Why to hit the gym?! Why to make some efforts to improve my body, when I can pay thousands of dollars for nose job, face job?..." but why to lose your money, to risk your health?! It's wiser to rely on sports, which will save you more and health risks, and also, will improve your health, looks (body wise + a bit face wise)... )
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2023, 01:00:46 AM »
knowledgable
this is the point.

Yes, toxic teens who establish things like blackpill... The mature men should know what's more valuable.  ;)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Isn't it right that certain exercise can change their faces?
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2023, 06:20:12 AM »
believe that certain exercise can change their faces lol.

It was very surprising (to me). Why not? Didn't you read my (I am that philosopher-anthropologist and incelologist) short articles about it? 
 1. Here: http://www.seo-forum-seo-luntan.com/social-network-seo-social-network/incel-incels-rincels-(incel-reddit-incels-reddit)-good-and-bad/msg40856/#msg40856,
 2. and here: http://www.seo-forum-seo-luntan.com/a-forum-for-incels-who-are-normal-people-no-terrorists-no-rapists-no-racists-no-pedophiles-no-haters-and-so-on/there-is-no-gym-for-your-face!-is-not-completely-true/msg45397/#msg45397 ("There is no gym for your face!" is not completely true").
 Why do you think that exercises can't improve your face? The lack of fat makes it better looking (slimmer face), the better skin makes it better looking (healthier look)... You may hate them (yes, many to most of them, are sort of retards or just still growing up and learning the life's truths and laws) but they're right (generally) about this one thing.
 (And yes, it's easier just to think "Why to hit the gym?! Why to make some efforts to improve my body, when I can pay thousands of dollars for nose job, face job?..." but why to lose your money, to risk your health?! It's wiser to rely on sports, which will save you more and health risks, and also, will improve your health, looks (body wise + a bit face wise)... )
I meant for ex 'jaw exercise' 'neck exercise' etc., instead of gymmaxxing or runningmaxxing etc..
What they believe are shits like bonesmashing smiling(to reduce jaw muscles) etc.., which are pretty unscientifically backed up.
Well I'd say sorry because in Chinese '练习' and '锻炼' are translated into the same English word 'exercise'.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2023, 06:23:11 AM »
I think many of these forums are toxic because the moderation is subjective and the management is not good. I mean forums full of incels with hate or degenerates who want "raw free speech" like when there was Voat. No respect, no values, no ethics... Stay away fro these types and care about your mental health and stability. 8)
The moderators there are pretty retarded. They got angry so that they removed off-section posts but they are standing by lots of guy being trolled and badly sworn there. I think with such moderators I don't expect this forum to be even 'normal' lol.
Speaking of which the mods of this forum are doing good job, since we can't see any trollers and toxic teens.  :P

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2023, 06:35:35 AM »
And so is r/shortguys. I've been there and I was like wtf because I can't imagine how self-loathing a person can be.. It seems to me that they treat being short as if it were a death sentence(or even worse.. yeah) and they think a bald ugly homeless tall criminal is better than a shory guy. They also hold other toxic bs ideologies that being handicapped is better than being short. Yeah you are not misreading. That's really what some of them think.
Of course I won't say being short is actually cool but my god self-acceptance is a helluva important thing people need to learn. If you have too low acceptance of one flaw you have, either be it shortness or else, you can't live happily and suffer forever, and, imo to those members, I think even if they were tall they would be obsessed over other things like muh jawline muh teeth muh wealth.

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2023, 11:11:32 PM »
trollers and toxic teens
No trolls and no toxic people. This is in the core idea of the "incels without hate" and in the omnilogy forum (for itself.) :)

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
Re: Isn't it right that certain exercise can change their faces?
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2023, 11:48:48 PM »
 Yes, lianxi (练习) and duanlian(锻炼) are different. Thanks for reminding/mentioning this. After I left China (because of the neoimperialism and neofeudalism of Xi) I do keep learning Chinese and I do keep to like the good Chinese people, so I was glad to see something Chinese (中文) again.
 About the jaw exercises and the neck exercises, I think it depends on what kind are they. I think that the good ones, combined with a healthy diet and real sports (running, swimming, fitness, bodybuilding,... you name it) may bring good results. As you know, the face is full of muscles and every muscle can be improved; the skin can be improved too. About the bones, well, this is sort of limited, but also depends (for example, the age of the person).
 Taken alone the mewing (in Chinese: 缪氏矫正法). It's useful for many people. Some fast results: https://www.google.com/search?q=mewing&client=opera&hs=xx4&sca_esv=592848921&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjirfKY8KCDAxW6-DgGHfuAAz0Q_AUoAXoECAIQAw&biw=1400&bih=759&dpr=1. More in the Chinese Wikipedia: https://zh.wikipedia.org/zh-cn/繆氏矯正法.
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Nadia

• Сладко миньонче
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +189/-0
  • Миньонче
    • View Profile
    • СУ
Mieux vaut être seul que mal accompagné.

Dimitroff

• Разбирач & играч
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-3
  • Разбирач, играч и предприемач.
    • View Profile
    • Много ме кефи тоя predpriemach!!!
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2023, 10:26:41 PM »
Ahhh, an intelligent guy like you should never gather with those preteens, teens and mentally teens. ;D
Разбирач, играч, предприемач. Какво повече от това? ;)

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.