☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: A post recording everything I do for the self-improvement  (Read 2607 times)

Good incel

• The good boy
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +139/-5
  • You're welcome!
    • View Profile
Re: A post recording everything I do for the self-improvement
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2024, 01:10:23 AM »
Brocel, it was an amazing attempt but... the end was a bit surprising: you become a whitepiller. But whatever, it's really interesting to see at least one whitepill follower in an incel community! :D
Inceldom sucks...

Incel

• A wannabe (a person who tries to be like someone else or to fit in with a particular group of people) gymcel
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +135/-1
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2024, 01:35:59 AM »
 ... I hope the bro is not going to end up in a monastery...
A kind of incel: baldcel + poorcel + shortcel... what else? Soon to come: oldcel!!!

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2024, 04:40:20 AM »
Of course I am not going to lol. You think pravrajyā is that easy?

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2024, 04:50:14 AM »
Brocel, it was an amazing attempt but... the end was a bit surprising: you become a whitepiller. But whatever, it's really interesting to see at least one whitepill follower in an incel community! :D
I am really new to incel terminology since incel culture is very toxic so I don't even want to embark on getting invested in it...
But I just googled. It seems to me whitepiller means an incel who is learning philosophy?

Good incel

• The good boy
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +139/-5
  • You're welcome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2024, 10:26:52 PM »
Hi, brocel! How's it going?

Oh, here: the incels and their pills. I thought you read it before.

I think there isn't something like "incel culture". The pills show the different incel cultures. For example a bluepilled incel (he is like the normies and just follows the stream "be romantic", "the character is everything", "a shower and good haircut are the key"...) and a toxic blackpilled incel ("It's over", "Nothing helps", "No f^cking way!"...) are absolutely different cultures. :)

I think that you're a whitepilled by the Buddhist philosophies (but if you still decide to obtain a girlfriend. Otherwise, you're not a whitepilled incel because you're a volcel as the Buddhists in the temples). Being a whitepiller is to see the thinks as a philosopher but still to try to ascend. If you already decided to not ascend and only being a Buddhist philosopher then you are a solid 100% volcel.
Inceldom sucks...

Incel

• A wannabe (a person who tries to be like someone else or to fit in with a particular group of people) gymcel
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2024, 11:07:12 PM »
Of course I am not going to lol. You think pravrajyā is that easy?

Again, I have to use dictionary because I don't speak any Indian languages... Let me see, "Pravrajyā (प्रव्रज्या) refers to “becoming a monk”" (from https://www.wisdomlib.org/definition/pravrajya) bro... I can't get it. Why instead of "becoming a (Buddhist) monk" you prefer to use Indian words? Maybe it was better to use the Chinese term (出家) at least to help our Chinese (language) learning  :)

Okay, I don't know (and I never wanted to know or learn) about is that easy to become a Buddhist, Christian, etc monk. See, I am too realistic and rely only on science to be that naive becoming a monk.
A kind of incel: baldcel + poorcel + shortcel... what else? Soon to come: oldcel!!!

Incel

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2024, 12:31:19 AM »
Another interesting thing I am doing is that, I am practicing not to have 'illusion' to keep myself in 'Vipassanā' as long as possible, namely when you see, hear, touch, eat, and smell something, you don't have the corresponding feelings.

Translation? Here we come: "vipassanā is a practice that seeks "insight into the true nature of reality"" (from Wikipedia) well, well, well, so... How do you know that when you see, hear, etc. (the 5 senses) you're not having corresponding feeling? Some ancient Buddhist or Hinduist stated so (in the times when there where even no X-ray machines or microscopes and the people knew nearly nothing about the human nature)? Let's say it's true that the corresponding feeling isn't 100% accurate but... how you will go out of the "illusion"? By entering the worse illusions (devas, karmas, reborn in next life, etc???) It's not the way.

Incel

• SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2024, 12:36:20 AM »
Recently I've been learning Buddhism and I've joined Pureland.
You see? This is what I call a real illusion. Where is that Pureland? We know Iceland, Finland, Poland... but "Pureland"... c'mon, bro!

(For those who already think that the bro is out of his mind, I want to translate and explain a bit: he means "Pure Land" which (according to Wikipedia's authors) is the concept of a "celestial realm" of a buddha or bodhisattva in Mahayana Buddhism where many Buddhists aspire to be reborn in.)

So... bro, you joined an imaginary "celestial realm"  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ? And this is not an illusion? Thoughts?

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2024, 12:44:54 AM »
Btw, Buddhism is very practice-oriented.

How it helps an incel to ascend? (to start having a real girlfriend, wife or lover, whatever and becoming an ex-incel) If something isn't useful for an incel to become a noncel, then what's so practice-oriented (inceldom wise speaking)?

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2024, 01:02:40 AM »
I will also be reducing my daily intake of meats processively and everytime I am eating meats I will be in maitrī.
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

And this is what the incelology calls a "-minn" (the opposite of the "-maxx"), right? See, without meat you'll look weaker than you are now (needless to say, your health may decrease because humans are omnivores)  :(( You think that most of the Chinese women don't like strong guys, but what happens when you ”Baidu 一下“ ”帅哥男友“

https://image.baidu.com/search/index?tn=baiduimage&ps=1&ct=201326592&lm=-1&cl=2&nc=1&ie=utf-8&dyTabStr=MCwyLDMsMSw0LDYsNSw3LDgsOQ%3D%3D&word=帅哥男友

What can you see?

• More than 30% are muscular guys.
  • Those who are not muscular are at least with better muscle mass than you (and surely taller than you)

And in this state (gym-less, muscle-less and short!) you're giving up the meat::) ??? :(( :(( :(( :(( Dear, you... really minimize your chances more than I expected. ::) Did you realize that most of the Chinese females want not only a true man (not a weak boy) but also they love to eat meat? And what? You'll search for a Chinese vegetarian female? Or another Buddhist like you? You know, a friend has a female classmate (from Guangdong) and she is a very good Buddhist but even she didn't stop eating meat. ;D

Gay

• Just another internet fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +332/-0
  • Internet knowledge
    • View Profile
    • SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2024, 01:19:05 AM »
@Anuttara-Samyrak-Sambodhi, I think (gay wise) it's not that bad idea because we know it for sure that among the monks of every religion (there are no Muslim monks but it's just a detail to be precise) there are plenty of gays. Some of them were gays from the very beginning and others became gays after that because, like in the jails, when there aren't females and you need the sexual pleasure, well you will start being a situational gay, see more: 境遇性性行为 (Situational sexual behavior) https://zh.wikipedia.org/zh-cn/境遇性性行为 A quote from the English version (Wikipedian) -
One example of situation-specific sexual behavior would be a person who self-identifies as heterosexual, but will sexually interact with a member of the same sex when lacking other opportunities, such as among soldiers, among prison inmates, among college students, or in similar single-sex communities and institutions.[
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Situational_sexual_behavior

You understand me right? You have a greater chance to ascend once starting living only with /Buddhist or not/ males. Homosexuality-maxx is a very common way. You see, so many Thai boys /but not only/ even ascend by the means of the transgender (transgender-maxxing). It's working. But it's a hardmaxx. Gaymaxx is easier so... if you change your mind, you can let me know. :)

MSL

• Философ | Philosopher | 哲学家
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +813/-0
  • Peace, sport, love.
    • View Profile
    • Free word counter
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2024, 11:12:07 PM »
 But as a straight man, I don't think that he is going to like it.
A fan of science, philosophy and so on. :)

Деси

• 🍀
  • SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +179/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2024, 06:32:29 AM »
So, at the end he is going to be a voluntary celibate like the Buddhist monks or what? I can't follow the drama all the way long... ::)

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2024, 07:16:06 AM »
Maybe this is the best for him. He doesn't like to struggle harder like to start gaining muscles or to geomaxx. He wanted the easiest ways like "I go to doctor to operate my nose" or else. Now he found the easiest way which is to stop trying because "Buddha said so" and to be "liberated". I expected it more or less. This is the long story short. 😛

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2024, 01:14:44 AM »
Usually this happens... people who are not willing to fight longer and harder are just prone to choose something obeying like religious thing, running far away in some isolated village and so on. If this is what makes him really okay, let it be. The danger is he's still young and if now he ruins his health, his chances of the youth and his abilities, when he is middle aged (like us) or old (like some of the users here), he will see it is too late probably... I hope for the best for him just because he's such a great person: educated, well mannered, suffered before enough, with good intentions. I like him.

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.