☯☼☯ SEO and Non-SEO (Science-Education-Omnilogy) Forum ☯☼☯

☆ ☆ ☆ № ➊ Omnilogic Forum + More ☆ ☆ ☆

Your ad here just for $2 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($2/day)!

Author Topic: A post recording everything I do for the self-improvement  (Read 2662 times)

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
  • SEO-karma: +469/-44
    • View Profile
    • Email
A post recording everything I do for the self-improvement
« on: November 22, 2023, 03:42:58 AM »
After having been loafing and depressed for a long time, I have decided to do something to improve myself.
My bad state was boiled down to being blackpilled by other pessmistic incels and severe lack of self-motivation.
As a side note, my take is that, if you were an incel, and you were depressed, well, it would be your own right to be depressed for being an incel but you could not just keep depressed and do not do anything. Everyone should self-motivate himself/herself to improve himself/herself and tbh it's really useless and even harmful for you to just keep self-deprecating while doing no other things.

I've planned to improve myself in two regards: appearance and skill.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: A post recording everything I do for the self-improvement
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2023, 03:47:40 AM »
Appearance:
I've given up the idea of doing a plastic surgery but I've decided to get limb lengthening surgery. I don't think my face needs surgeries but my height yeah seriously needs a surgery.
For my face, I bought a pan of hair mud and some good clothes. I have a bad skill of shaping my hair well, but I tried my best:

But my hairstyle is already better than the one I had before I bought the mud. You can't really imagine how bad it is for a man who has a bad head shape and can't grow long hair lol.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2023, 03:48:51 AM »
Plus, I don't want to gymmax, because I think I am not apt for being jacked and in China unless you are a chad being jacked actually is not that attractive to women, as opposed to the west.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2023, 03:56:58 AM »
Oh I forgot to say that, besides improving my appearance and my skills, I'd diverted from being depressed and idling to doing my interests as well.
I am now self-learning Advanced Math, Advanced Physics, Psychometrics.
I've also decided to enlarge my social circle by joining multiple high IQ societies. I've now joined two societies(AtlantIQ and Yinying):

I've also applied for the admissions into other multiple high IQ societies but except that one of them had stopped scoring the admission test I had finished, the rest of them have not replied me yet:

Well tbh, it disappoined me that not the members of all of high societies were into IQ/intelligence and solving puzzles.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2023, 04:02:37 AM »
For skills:
I am now frequently writing Classical Chinese articles, and I hope someone would like to translate my translated articles into English ones to make others understand my articles 8)

欲说
  杞有富商贾日尤尤然,时哀吟,乃泣,三纹见以其无度怆然于其额,鬓发以其无限忡然而白,面若枯槁,色犹有重疾。人曰:“曷为此?”“吾欲不见塞也!”“尔有金山,且有美妻,亦无恙。面美体泰甚于齐国徐公,故吾诚不知尔乃欲何。”“乃不见塞也!虽有金山,欲享金峰!虽有美妻,欲盈木瓯!虽轶徐公,欲逾人人!”人乃愕然无何而嗟笑之,竟无以应而去。
郑有穷流氓日悁悁然,时巳哭,体半拱,素衣玄而褴,终日目似孤且独。有有德者舍之饮食,其乃拒之,皆奇之,竟去。有好事者问之曰:“曷为无田无屋?”“吾有之,唯恶之。”“曷为恶之?”“吾懋而去欲也。何止恶田屋?吾又恶良衣,故吾不更衣,恒衣之;又恶饮食,然不饮不食,无何而死,故吾三日饮而六日食也。然去欲而恒不得乐也,而吾晓无欲而得至乐于庄子,故吾固懋而去欲也!”人乃哂之。舍之糠,拒之;遗之褛,拒之。竟去。
  噫!乃淫而不可,去而不可也!何者为?淫而不厌而不得乐,且去而背性而不得乐也!曩者泄洪而治水,然事欲不可则之也;曩者防川而安国,然事欲不可效之也。
  予尝登土而睹雏鸟为母所食。饱而乐,且无欲,乃憩。夫人有二欲,其一为“天欲”,乃欲之非处所造化者;其一为“后欲”,乃欲之处所造化者。雏之欲,皆为天欲,以其非犹人,处世外,无后欲也。其欲可塞而乐,非犹彼杞人与郑人也!且其天欲不塞则病则馁,乃死,乐之不可得也!
  盖人之天欲固塞,然后欲余也!人始止有天欲,而后以其殊处有后欲也。始无宫室,则弗欲之;始无珍馐,则弗欲之;始无权威,则弗欲之,皆为后欲也,固去也。
  然可以人之所为皆殊始处且造后欲化先欲而无为不恶乎?非也。人亦异于雏或物类之也。人可得百病,然则醫固为人所需也。始无醫,人造之,虽其为殊始处,然其弗造化,宜为纳;罟为人所需也。始无罟,虽其为殊始处,然其弗造化,宜为纳;堤为人所需也。始无堤,虽其为殊始处,然其弗造化,宜为纳。诸如此类。故需辨何为弗造化,何为造化,而纳为之弗造化者,恶为之造化者也,且励人人为弗造化者也。

子曰:“友知盛且善君子之道者,可学、塞惑、悦己也;友知盛而不善君子之道者,止可学且塞惑;友知乏而善君子之道者,止可悦己;友知乏而不善君子之道者,弗可加焉。”

滩望曷袭!始止于曦,君犹不归,幂玄衣缕!
滩望曷袭!郁薁亡味,雨湿衣履,甚欤景嫉!
滩望曷袭!绳尽甲素,桃李皓首,原涉欲济!
(为什么还得在河滩上眺望(你人影消失)的地方啊!(我的眺望)(每天都)从早上开始到(第二天)早上结束,你怎么还不回来啊,(我的)绸缎都(因为思念你到抑郁所以没动力换只能任由它)变黑了,(我的)衣服都(因为没动力换)而变得破烂。为什么还得在河滩上眺望(你人影消失)的地方啊!(我吃)果肉都觉得不美味了,(如果在河滩上眺望时)下雨(了)(我因为眺望任由雨水)湿润我的衣服鞋子,(我)非常嫉妒你的影子(因为它能每时每刻和你在一起)啊!为什么还得在河滩上眺望(你人影消失)的地方啊!(用来打结记录你离去的天数的)绳子都没有了,(用来记录你离去的天数的)龟甲(都因为没有一处没有标记所以)是白的了,(我现在正值二十多岁青春年华却因为相思)一头的白发,(我)愿意翻山越岭(去找你),想渡过江湖(去找你)!)

子过三国
子与门人过三国。至潘,莫闻谯于诸侯,子路曰:“嘻!此国固适居乎!”子摇首,却之而去;至黎,莫有时不可闻谯于诸侯,子路曰:“叱嗟!此国固不适居也!”子顿首,以为然而去;至蔡,可闻谯于诸侯,亦克闻多于诸侯,子曰:“此国适居也!”子路惑,问之,曰:“夫国所以无人谯其诸侯者,乃诸侯防民也;夫国所以人人谯其诸侯者,乃诸侯无能也;夫国所以可闻谯亦可闻多,乃诸侯诚有所可则,而有所必忌也,故择蔡。”

杨子之门人李安子斫木
李安子登土而斫木于晨,得木而有所思然,归,问杨子曰:“唯半木无穷乎?半木而后半半木,半半木而后半半半木,半半半木而后半半半半木。。。半木无穷也!”杨子笑之,曰:“使有师一,一人行而轶人人,其跬步无穷乎?非也!然则木长犹其师长而有穷,曷以半木无穷乎?”“然半木诚无穷而木长有穷焉!”杨子忽而亡以应,旋而思然,俄而再笑,又曰:“半木却有穷哉,唯有木微末而不可再半,且半木不可得者也!使有四人师,半之而得二人师,半二人师而得一军,其木犹其军而不可再半也!”乃塞其惑。
夫物可半而半有穷也犹木,其必有微末之以而不可再半,然半之不可得也!物如此,虚如此,时也如此焉!

齐有慧母陈氏,有子者甚怠学,日睢盱而悠然。母始慨然,竟怒,诫之曰:“尔固不矣!自为尔母,未尝睹尔出津秉聿欤!”然其子唯惊之,于是笑而曰:”除次有差,唯先乐后悲有差于先悲后乐欤?吾固悲吾之所不也,然可乐悠然而不学也!”母乃掴之,怒曰:“甚矣,尔之不惠!止次有所差乎?夫竭力以学,疲也!然尔克荐,余年乐矣!不学,悠也!然尔固穷矣,余年悲矣!数年悲而后余年乐,数年乐而后余年悲,孰好?巳可得也!然则曷以不竭力以学?且夫诸侯者享巍宫,乐美妃,喜淳熬,说至权,使其蒙造次,苦颠沛,悲箪瓢,哭眇蔑,其苦为有差于先乐所多也!后苦甚于尔所思也!”子亡以应,于是出津者移时,秉聿者竟日,竟荐,拜卿。
噫吁!人之解其怠以悲乐之次者,多也!然智明如陈氏者,鲜也!

膺前卮酒赏舞绮,峙仙咍吟迄月幂。
追思次第望瑶镜,不觉泪湿蓝缕衣。
(把卮酒拿在胸前欣赏着(钟爱的歌舞女的)舞姿,对着仙女(聊天过程中)又笑又哭一直到能看见月亮被(像绸缎一样的云)遮住的时候(即夜晚)。(我)呆望着月亮(瑶镜即月亮,该比拟来自李白的某句将月亮比做琼宫镜的诗句)追思着这些场景,没有发觉泪已经打湿了(自己的因为沉沦于相思之苦懒得更换而)褴褛的衣服)

有郑人者欲善射,日习之,然旋力竭而欲益其志。于是日蠲草于春,捕蟊于夏,骚木于秋,除雪于冬,且不至夜不阑,而暇可以习射其亡于此矣。
人曰:“曷以为此?”“益志于习射也!”乃哂之,曰:“然女既无暇可以习射,且吾闻‘日习十,未几小成;日习百,未几大成;日习千,则不异于习百;日习万,则止弦断矢尽耳!’,故志为为此所益既轶志为习射所需矣!”
乃止,而日习百,竟大成于射。
(有个想要变得擅长射箭而每天练习射箭的郑国人,但是他射箭很快就练得没力气了所以想要增强自己的意志力。这之后在春天每天除杂草,夏天每天捉虫子,秋天每天扫落叶,冬天每天除雪,而且(间断地做这些)到了晚上才停止不做,因此用来练习射箭的时间反而没了。有人问:“你为什么这样?”“为了把射箭练习好而增加自己的意志力!”于是这个人就讥笑他了,说:“但是你已经没有时间用来练习射箭了,而且我听说“每天练习(射箭)十次,很快就能有所小成;每天练习一百次,很快就能有所大成;每天练习一千次,结果和练习一百次的没区别;每天练习一万次,(最后)只会弓弦断了弓箭被用完罢了!’,所以你增强后的意志力已经超过学好射箭所需要的意志力了!”于是郑人不再做那些事情了,并且(通过某种方式让自己的意志力变得足够)每天练习射箭一百次,最终大成)

有郑人者素颦,虑尔而盘旋,人以为疯病也,莫敢近。好事者曰:“女何之患?”“首上悬剑也。”乃哂之,曰:“甚矣,女之狂也!”乃不愠,说之曰:“毋以无形不存也!削玉如木也,且余其不克测之斫与否!”“奚存之?”“奚不存之以?”“奚以其或斫?”“奚以其不或斫?”于是度也,俄而,曰:“余首上亦悬剑也,适刽女之剑而亡矣。可安心矣。”“奚存之而刽之,刽之而亡哉?”“奚不存之而刽之,刽之尔亡哉?”亡以应,忽而曰:“夫思必克见谬也,以因之有而可见谬也。若非,则可谬之以思者靡因之有也,故思见然必以因哉。且夫思者不克见谬类悬首之剑,悖道也,固谬与!女识重物悬空而不坠乎?”
郑人冁然而笑,眸明眉扬,酤之而彘之,于是亲事之。

晋人有甚通兵法者,荐,拜卿。以晋不义,郑其师而陷涂,得之,曰:“上,臣可复据。”,乃命,果据,万钟之。明年,郑其师而陷崇,得之,曰:“上,臣可复据。”,乃命,果据,受陈。明年,郑其师而陷蒙,得之,曰:“上,臣可复据。”,乃命,然败,折兵有数千而斩之。
有大夫说伯曰:“上何以命?蒙于巅,陵速军为晋师所不善也,为彼所弗知也。”“计其卿,故命之”“夫思之所以为然者,其因为然也,非彼之望也。且夫望高者之思每谬也,而法之圣人类非,固谬以望然也。”“宜哉,卿言!”

写了首诗
游云此驻观,旅雁戏山峦
牖景而冷寂,路人以寒暄
(原本)游动的云(因被俯瞰角度看过去这个村的美景所吸引)在这个村(上空)停驻了下来俯瞰(它),(原本旅游)的大雁(因被美丽的山峦吸引)在山峦之间游戏。(我观看着)窗外的景色,但(我非但没有因美丽的村景开心还)只(因气温寒冷)感到寒冷,(内心)孤寂,(于是我随便找了个)路人与他寒暄(来消除这两个不好的感觉))

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +444/-0
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2023, 09:32:51 PM »
To improve yourself! This is what you had to do! :-*  And it's not that difficult once you have a very good base already! 8)

SEO

• SEO master
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +718/-1
  • SEO expert
    • View Profile
    • SEO
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2023, 09:40:58 PM »
After having been loafing and depressed for a long time, I have decided to do something to improve myself.
My bad state was boiled down to being blackpilled by other pessmistic incels and severe lack of self-motivation.
As a side note, my take is that, if you were an incel, and you were depressed, well, it would be your own right to be depressed for being an incel but you could not just keep depressed and do not do anything. Everyone should self-motivate himself/herself to improve himself/herself and tbh it's really useless and even harmful for you to just keep self-deprecating while doing no other things.

I've planned to improve myself in two regards: appearance and skill.

Blackpilled incels = (usually) low educated and/or too young incels.

You had to be more realistic (redpilled, for instance) to find your way earlier. At last you found. It is nice to know. 8)

Gay

• Just another internet fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +332/-0
  • Internet knowledge
    • View Profile
    • SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2023, 09:56:09 PM »
You are so great already: cute and handsome... and skillful. Once you're out of the blackpill poisonous viewpoints you are already a champ. Soon! Wish you the best of luck, bro!!! :P

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2023, 10:05:07 PM »
Plus, I don't want to gymmax, because I think I am not apt for being jacked and in China unless you are a chad being jacked actually is not that attractive to women, as opposed to the west.

OK, first of, you seriously want to go back to the "Big jail" of Xi once you're good at English, at high class study and already out of there?! Are you serious? Some people even can't go out of China again once they come back. Think twice.

And ssecondly, it's not a big deal to be muscular in China but being skinny isn't the better option.

Yeah, and what if there is a Western girl that you like and she needs a jacked one? Or some of the Korean and Chinese, or Thai girl who want a non-skinny man? Better prepare yourself in this part too.  ;)

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2023, 10:13:51 PM »
Interesting but you know that many (or most? ;D ) of the successful men (and the most attractive to the women) aren't so top IQed. If these high IQ guys will lead you to success? How many are there the nerds with girlfriends VS businessmen with girlfriends?

Nerds : Rich men ratio? Thoughts?

Alexa

• Alexa's fan
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • Fan of Alexa Internet
    • View Profile
    • Pretty legs
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2023, 10:48:28 PM »
Maybe your article is really something. Just a fast Google translate:

"Want to say
   Qi has a wealthy businessman who is particularly sad every day. Sometimes he moans and then weeps. Three lines are seen on his forehead because of his excessive sadness. His hair on his temples turns white because of his infinite sadness. His face looks like a withered body, and his complexion still shows signs of serious illness. People said: "Why is this?" "I don't want to see a barrier!" "You have a golden mountain, and a beautiful wife, and you are fine. Your face is beautiful and your body is even better than Duke Xu of Qi State, so I sincerely don't know what you want." "But there is no barrier! Although there is a golden mountain, I want to enjoy the golden peak! Although I have a beautiful wife, I want to fill the wooden pot! Although I am acquainted with Xu Gong, I want to surpass everyone!" People were stunned and laughed at nothing, but they couldn't respond. go.
Zheng Youqiong, a gangster, was in a state of distress every day, crying every now and then. His body was half-arched, his plain clothes were dark and ragged, and his eyes seemed lonely and lonely all day long. There are virtuous people who refuse to eat and drink, but they are all surprised and go away. A person with good intentions asked: "Why do you have no land and no house?" "I have it, but I hate it." "Why do you want it to be evil?" "I want to get rid of my desires. Not only do I hate the land and house? I also hate good clothes. , so I don’t change my clothes and keep them on; I also hate eating and drinking, but if I don’t drink or eat, I will die for nothing. Therefore, I drink for three days and eat for six days. However, if I eliminate desires, I will never be happy, and I know that I have no desires. I am happy with Zhuangzi, so I am determined to give up my desires!" People were shocked. If you throw away the chaff, reject it; if you leave behind the rug, reject it. Go unexpectedly.

Alas! It is impossible to commit adultery, and it is impossible to get rid of it! What is it? If you don't get tired of sexual intercourse, you won't be happy; if you give up and go against your nature, you won't be happy! In the past, they released floods and controlled the water, but it was impossible to do what they wanted; in the past, they guarded the rivers and stabilized the country, but they couldn't do what they wanted.
   I climbed onto the ground and saw the chicks being eaten by their mother. When you are full and happy, and have no desires, you are resting. Madam, there are two kinds of desires, one is "Heavenly Desire", which is not created by the place of desire; the other is "Later Desire", which is created by the place of desire. The desires of young children are all natural desires, because they are not just human beings, they live outside the world, and they have no future desires. Their desires can be suppressed and they are happy, not like those Qi people and Zheng people! Moreover, if the natural desires are not blocked, you will become sick, depressed, and even die, and happiness will be unavailable!
   The sky that covers people wants to be solid, and then it wants to leave something behind! Human beings only have heavenly desires at first, and then they have later desires because of their special circumstances. If there is no palace in the beginning, then there is no desire for it; if there is no fine food in the beginning, then there is no desire for it; if there is no authority in the beginning, then there is no desire for it. All these are the desires of later generations, and they must go away.

However, it can be said that everything a human being does has its own origin, and the desires after creation are transformed into the desires before, and doing nothing is not evil? No. Human beings are also different from chicks or species. People can suffer from all kinds of diseases, but medical treatment is what people need. There was no medical treatment at the beginning, so people made it. Although it was in a special place, it was not created by nature and should be accepted; it was needed by people. Although it is a special place of beginning, it is free of grain, but it cannot be created by nature and should be accepted; the embankment is what people need. There is no embankment at the beginning. Although it is a special place to begin, it cannot be created and should be accepted. And so on. Therefore, it is necessary to distinguish what is uncreated and what is created, and accept those who are uncreated, hate those who are created, and encourage everyone to be those who are uncreated.

Confucius said: "If you have friends who are knowledgeable and good at the way of a gentleman, you can learn it, stop confusion, and please yourself; if you have friends with great knowledge but are not good at the way of a gentleman, you can only learn it and stop confusion; if you have poor friends but are good at the way of a gentleman, It is enough to please oneself; if one is short of friends and is not good at being a gentleman, then there is nothing to add to them."

The beach is flooded with water! It starts and ends at the dawn, but you still haven’t returned, and you are wearing a wisp of power and mysterious clothes!
The beach is flooded with water! The smell of luxuriant grass is dead, the rain wets clothes and shoes, and the scenery is so jealous!
The beach is flooded with water! The rope is exhausted, the peach and plum blossoms are bright, and the original intention is to help!
(Why do you still have to gaze at the place where (your figure disappears) on the river beach! (My gaze) (every day) starts from the morning and ends (the next day) morning. Why don't you come back, (my) Satin Everything (because I miss you to the point of depression, so I have no motivation to change, so I can only let it) has turned black, and (my) clothes have become tattered (because I have no motivation to change). Why do I still have to look at (your figure disappears) on the river beach? What a place! (I eat) the pulp is no longer delicious, (if it rains (when I look out on the river beach) (I let the rain wet my clothes and shoes because of the look), (I am) very jealous of your shadow (Because it can be with you every moment) Ah! Why do you still have to look at the place where (your figure disappears) on the river beach! The rope (used to tie knots to record the number of days since you left) is gone, ( The tortoise shell (used to record the number of days since you left) is white (because there is no mark on it), (I am now in my youth in my twenties but because of lovesickness) the white hair on my head, (I) am willing Crossing mountains and ridges (to find you), I want to cross rivers and lakes (to find you)!)

Zi passed through the Three Kingdoms
Zi and his disciples traveled through the Three Kingdoms. As far as Pan, don't hear the qiao issued to the princes. Zilu said: "Hey! This country is really suitable for living!" Zi shook his head and left. This country is definitely uninhabitable!" Zi paused and thought that he would just go away. When he arrived at Cai, he heard that he was talking to the princes, but he heard more than the princes. Zi said, "This country is suitable to live in!" Zi Lu was confused and asked about it, saying: "The reason why no one in the husband's country is trying to challenge its princes is because the princes are defending the people; the reason why everyone in the husband's country is trying to challenge its princes is because the princes are incompetent; the reason why in the husband's country can be heard of, and there are many, is because the princes can do something about it. , but there are certain things to avoid, so I chose Cai."

Li Anzi, a disciple of Yang Zi, cut wood
Li Anzi went up to the earth and cut the wood in the morning. When he found the wood, he was thoughtful. When he returned, he asked Yang Zi: "Is there no limit to half-wood? Half-wood then half-half-wood, half-half-wood then half-half-wood, half-half-half-wood then half-half-wood." Half a half tree... half a tree is infinite!" Yang Zi laughed at it and said: "If there is one teacher, one person walks and follows others, his steps are infinite? No! But the tree is as long as its teacher and has its limitations. Is half a tree infinite?" "But a half tree is infinite, but its growth is finite!" Yang Zi suddenly responded, thinking about it, and then smiled again, and said: "A half tree is finite, but only The wood is so weak that it cannot be cut into half, and half the wood cannot be taken! If there are four divisions, half of it can make two divisions, and half of two divisions can make an army, and the wood is as good as the army, but it cannot be taken again!" It is to stop his confusion.
A thing can be half and half, but it is also like a tree. It must have a small value and cannot be half again, but half cannot be obtained! Things are like this, emptiness is like this, and time is like this!

Qi has a wise mother, Mrs. Chen, who has children who are very lazy in learning and spend their days leisurely. The mother was surprised at first, and then got angry and warned her, "It's true! As your mother, I've never seen you out and about!" However, her son was shocked, so he laughed and said, "Except for the difference, it's a mistake. Is there any difference between being happy first and then being sad than being sad first and then being happy? I am really sad about what I am not doing, yet I can be happy and leisurely but not learn!" The mother slapped him and said angrily: "What's more, you are not doing your best! Stop it! Is there any difference every time? I have tried my best to learn, but I am tired! However, I am happy for the rest of the years! If I don’t study, I am leisurely! However, I am poor, and I am miserable for the rest of the years! After a few years of sadness, I will be happy for the rest of the years, and I will be happy for a few years, and then I will be happy for the rest of the years. Sad, which one is better? You can get it! But why don't you try your best to learn? And the princes enjoy the majestic palace, enjoy the beauty of the concubine, and are happy to be honest. When they talk about the power, they are made to suffer, suffer, and be sad. Crying and scorning, the suffering is worse than the happiness in the first place! The suffering in the later period is even worse than you thought!" The son died in response, so the one who came out of Jin moved to the time, and the one who followed Yu came to recommend him to pay homage to you.
Ugh! How many people find happiness next to their laziness? However, those who are as wise as Chen are rare!

In front of me, I drink wine and enjoy the dancing, and the immortal chants until the moon shines.
Looking at Yao Jing during the memorial ceremony, my blue clothes were wet with tears.
(holding the wine in front of the chest and admiring the dance (of the beloved showgirl), laughing and crying at the fairy (during the chat) until the moon can be seen covered by (silk-like clouds) (i.e. Night). (I) stared blankly at the moon (the Yao mirror is the moon, the comparison comes from a certain poem by Li Bai that compares the moon to the Qiong Palace mirror). Thinking about these scenes, I didn't realize that my tears were already wet (my own because of my sinking Too lazy to change my tattered clothes due to lovesickness)

There is a man from Zheng who wants to be good at shooting and practices it day by day. However, he is exhausted and wants to improve his ambition. So the days are spent weeding in the spring, catching scorpions in the summer, burning trees in the autumn, and clearing the snow in the winter. They do not stay up till night, so they can learn to shoot them to death in their spare time.

People asked: "Do you think this is the case?" "I am determined to learn archery!" He looked at it and said: "However, since I have no time to practice archery, I heard that if you practice ten times a day, you will not be successful; if you practice a hundred times a day, you will not be successful. It won't be long before you've achieved greatness; if you practice a thousand times a day, it's no different than if you practice a hundred; if you practice ten thousand a day, you'll stop the string, cut off the arrows, and use all the ears!', so the ambition is beneficial to this, and the ambition is necessary to practice shooting!"
Then it stopped, and after practicing it for a hundred days, I succeeded in shooting.
(There was a man from Zheng who wanted to become good at archery and practiced archery every day. However, he quickly lost strength in archery practice and wanted to strengthen his willpower. After that, he weeded weeds every day in the spring and caught bugs every day in the summer. , sweeping fallen leaves every day in autumn, and clearing snow every day in winter, and (doing these intermittently) do not stop at night, so the time used to practice archery is gone. Someone asked: "Why are you like this?" "In order to practice archery well. And increase your willpower!" So the man laughed at him and said, "But you don't have time to practice archery anymore, and I heard that "Practice (archery) ten times a day, you will soon have some improvement." If you practice a hundred times a day, you will soon achieve great results; if you practice a thousand times a day, the result will be the same as if you practiced a hundred times; if you practice ten thousand times a day, (in the end) the bowstring will be broken and the bow and arrows will be used up. That's it!', so your enhanced willpower has exceeded the willpower needed to learn archery!" So Zheng Ren stopped doing those things, and (in some way made his willpower strong enough) practice every day Shoot an arrow a hundred times and finally succeed)

There are people from Zheng who have plain frowns and hover around you. People think they are crazy and no one dares to get close. The good guy asked, "What's wrong with women?" "There's a sword hanging above the head." He smacked it and said, "That's so bad, women are so crazy!" But he was not upset and said, "Don't let it disappear without being invisible. ! The jade is cut like wood, and it is impossible to predict whether it is cut or not!" "Is it possible to save it?" "Is it not possible to keep it?" "Is it possible to cut it?" "Is it possible to cut it if it is not possible?" So he judged Ye, O'er, said: "There is also a sword hanging on the rest of the head, which is suitable for the executioner of a girl and she died. You can rest assured." "If you want to save it, you will execute it, but if you kill it, it will die?" "If you don't want to save it, then execute it." , will you perish by execution?" In response, he suddenly said: "If you think, you must be able to see the error, because it exists, and you can see the error. If not, then you can think of it, because the thinking is because of it, so think You must have a reason to see this. And you who think about it cannot see the absurd sword with its head hanging. It is contrary to the Tao, and it is absolutely absurd! Can a woman know that heavy objects are suspended in the air without falling?"
The Zheng people smiled gravely, their eyes were bright and their eyebrows were raised, and they were satisfied with the meal, so they got married.

If there are people from Jin who are very knowledgeable in the art of war, they should be recommended and paid homage to their ministers. Due to the injustice of the Jin Dynasty, Zheng's master fell into Tu and obtained it. He said: "Sir, I can restore the throne." Next year, Zheng Qi's teacher fell into Chongzhong and got it. He said: "Shang, I can take it back." This was his order, and the result was that he accepted it. Next year, Zheng's army fell into Mongolia and captured it. He said: "Sir, I can regain the base." He ordered it, but was defeated. Thousands of his troops were killed and killed.
A doctor said to the uncle: "What is the order for the superiors? Hidden from the top, the Lingshuo army is not good for the Jin division, and it is unknown to him." "He planned his ministers, so he ordered them." "I think the reason why this is so, The reason for this is that it is not his hope. Moreover, the thinking of those who hope for the higher is always wrong, and the sages of the Dharma are not human beings. It is definitely wrong to hope for this." "It's appropriate, sir!"

wrote a poem
Wandering clouds stop here to watch, traveling geese play in the mountains
The view is cold and quiet, and passers-by are greeting each other
The (originally) swimming clouds (attracted by the beautiful scenery of the village from an overlooking angle) stopped (above) the village and looked down at (it), and the (originally traveling) geese (attracted by the beautiful mountains) Play among the mountains. (I looked at) the scenery outside the window, but (not only was I not happy because of the beautiful village scenery) I only felt cold (because of the cold temperature) and lonely (in my heart), (so I randomly found a passerby to chat with him) Eliminate these two bad feelings))
"

:-* 8) 8)

Incel

• A wannabe (a person who tries to be like someone else or to fit in with a particular group of people) gymcel
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +135/-1
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
Wait, brocel!
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2023, 10:57:41 PM »
Wait, brocel!

Why to hardmaxx with limb-lengthening surgery when you just can geomaxx in SEA?! I see many girls in Laos, Cambodia, Thailand who are short enough to like a man with your height. Just moneymaxx and SEAmaxx, and you're 100% ascended!

A kind of incel: baldcel + poorcel + shortcel... what else? Soon to come: oldcel!!!

Incel

• A wannabe (a person who tries to be like someone else or to fit in with a particular group of people) gymcel
  • SEO Mod
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +135/-1
  • A pity incel male.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2023, 11:06:28 PM »
Interesting but you know that many (or most? ;D ) of the successful men (and the most attractive to the women) aren't so top IQed. If these high IQ guys will lead you to success? How many are there the nerds with girlfriends VS businessmen with girlfriends?

1. The majority of the females (as the males) aren't nerds and they don't value the knowledge, IQ, high culture, science, etc that much.
2. The majority of the females (as the males) do want good life (money makes it).
3. Better a rich man with average brain than a very clever but poor man. (If the looks are similar.)
A kind of incel: baldcel + poorcel + shortcel... what else? Soon to come: oldcel!!!

Non-SEO

• Non-SEO
  • SEO Admin
  • SEO hero member
  • SEO-karma: +300/-0
  • No SEO, but Love, Health, UFO, etc.
    • View Profile
    • Upside-down text and backwards text
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2023, 11:14:39 PM »
Glad to read that you already grew up (no more teenage like blackpill religion/cult)! But still... How you will manage to keep the relationship once you got one? Only looks and skills aren't enough. Most of the females will want you to provide a lot after the beginning of the relationship. Like, where is your apartment/villa/condo, how about the car/jeep, well, money for the kids (some times for her parents too because "you are a man and you support my family, I do not support yours!"), money for your own needs, money for the daily problems like water, electric bills...

You know, the looks, skills, it's just the VERY beginning. Do you have the money for the "next level"?
I will not write about SEO, but about love, food, UFO, sport, psychology, paranormal and everything else I like.

Aquonut

• SEO sr. member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2023, 12:11:18 AM »

1. The majority of the females (as the males) aren't nerds and they don't value the knowledge, IQ, high culture, science, etc that much.
2. The majority of the females (as the males) do want good life (money makes it).
3. Better a rich man with average brain than a very clever but poor man. (If the looks are similar.)
Indeed and per se women seek out smart men just because they thought they could earn a fortune. If you were smart but poor and had no hope for earning that much women would not drill for you.
I think IQ was emphasized little unless you are truly mentally retarded by women when dating. It is your look height EQ money personality interests that are emphasized by them.

Your ad here just for $1 per day!

- - -

Your ads here ($1/day)!

About the privacy policy
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Post there to report content which violates or infringes your copyright.